Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Hey! I can see that I'm late to the party but it''s nice to meet you :D I'm Lisa (I like your name btw)

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Did you not follow my advice for threaded view? smh

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Nah, she wanted to say hi to me :)

How to Click a Button

3 years ago

Go to the top right of the thread, and click on the button that says "threaded". It will make your forum-browsing experience so much better!

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Bruh, I am in threaded view.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
But Thanks anyway! :D

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Why did you just thank yourself then?

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
I was talking to Wiz

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
The point of all this has been that you keep replying to the wrong people because you will not click the button.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago

If the button says "Threaded View" Then you're in Non-Threaded View. If the button says "Non-Threaded View" then you're in Threaded View. ^_^

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
^ Computers!

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
I am messing up a lot today

How to Click a Button

3 years ago

@FemaleWolverine, I may be wrong but I think you're replying to yourself because you click 'reply' to the latest post in the thread. (Either that, or you're not in threaded view). The best thing to do when using the forums is to click 'reply' on the message of the person you want to reply to, not the most recent message in the thread. Hope this helps.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Hey! Thanks for the tip :D I know this sounds like I'm making excuses, but when I click on the post that I want to reply to, my post just appears somewhere else in the thread. Any idea what's up with that?

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Jesus Christ, are we really all still having this conversation?

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Clearly yes. Yes we are.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
At this point, can we just split this thread into one called "FemWolf trying to figure out threaded view"?

How to Click a Button

3 years ago

Unfortunately while pregnant, it seems Wolverine's mother mistook the bleach she was drinking for water, which brings us to this repeated scenario. 

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
FemW is in India. Mom just drank the water, actually.

(Although, to be fair, she's the best and least annoying Indian we've ever had so far, by a wide margin.)

How to Click a Button

3 years ago

Ah, I see.

(I must disagree with that sentiment.)

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Thanks M! (Can I call you that?) and yeah I'm kinda sceptical about that too Thara

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
India is a very interesting country, particularly the north. Fun fact: In contrast to California the contamination of the drinking water isn't measured in Curie. Just saying. ;)

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
I remember Shouja, who was about as rich and spoiled and sheltered as a genderbending weeb Indian attending a nice college could get, being just utterly shocked that in other countries you could rinse fresh produce with tap water and that it was normal to drink tap water.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
And who is Shouja?

How to Click a Button

3 years ago

Indians are also very interesting people.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Well, it is true that they are very interesting...but some are too interesting, if you get what I mean.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
And why the frick is there a thread called how to click a button?! (I cannot believe you guys sometimes *eyeroll* XD)

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
A beautiful tapestry of telemarketing scam artists, street shitting rapists beating their wives in their cardboard shacks, all juxtaposed with the depressed anime obsessed genderbending autists who walk past starving children every day to buy a new manga and then post on CYS until Endmaster gets fed up and bans them, it's truly fascinating.

The bar is set very low for folks from India around here, but I was not exaggerating when I said you're the best we've ever had.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago

I have an Indian friend who was reading physics textbooks for fun in 5th grade, and is probably going to become a very successful astrophysicist, and then I have an Indian friend who is racist, homophobic, hates Muslims and Buddhists, and is also weirdly obsessed with Russia...

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Feel free to invite the second one, he'd probably do just fine here!

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Thanks for the compliment mizal!

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Oh, and a new post will just appear beneath the other posts that already replied to the same one you did. When conversations or derails get long enough (see all the India chat above) it can put the new one a good distance away, but you can always tell what they're replying to by how they're indented.

If you're on PC and get the site extension (link in my profile) that can make it a little more obvious too.

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Got it!

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
@FemaleWolverine

How to Click a Button

3 years ago

Yey! I win! ^_^

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
I clicked the button but now I smell a fart. Did I do something wrong?

How to Click a Button

3 years ago
Woohoo!! Thanks Berka!