Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Guess what?! :D

2 years ago
Hey guys! I'm back! (Sorry lol) my parents grounded me for two weeks, but they lost my computer, so I had trouble finding somewhere to get back here, then I remembered this VERY old phone and I took advantage of it :p

So the reason i made this was tell you people that my birthday is on May fifteenth. Yaay! :D lol

Well, that's all the useless info this thread was supposed to give you :p

Congrats, you have successfully wasted your time :D

2 years ago
Who even are you

2 years ago

She's a literal 12 year old that beat Corgi in a duel lmao

2 years ago
Stupid dog.

2 years ago

2 years ago
http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/creative-corner/message/28019

2 years ago

Hey 3J welcome back

2 years ago
I don't know you, but hi!

How did they lose your computer? I would be so mad.

2 years ago
Hey! I'm Lisa, nice to meet you :D And yes, believe me, I'm mad as hell. I have no idea how they lost it

2 years ago
Welcome back!

I did wonder what happened to you but I figured you were busy with school or whatever. I heard the covid situation was pretty crazy in India right now though.

Why did you parents ground you? You aren't turning into some kind of juvenile delinquent are you? The ego boost from defeating Corgi in that duel sent you on a dark path, I was afraid of this.

2 years ago
Lol nothing like that, they said I was showing attitude (to be clear, that wasn't my intention) and took away my tv and computer, I got the tv back but they lost the computer

2 years ago

Parents like to project that way. 

I still don't understand how they managed to lose an entire laptop that way. Or maybe they "lost" it on purpose. They should buy you a new one either way. 

2 years ago
Glad you made it!

2 years ago
Yes, FemW surmounted many obstacles to get on my (very) short list of tolerable users who are under 15, it'd be a shame if she'd stayed vanished. It's pretty much just her, stargirl, 325boy and AL. They're the ultimate culmination of the extensive CYS child culling system.

2 years ago
I'd like to think that I was also on that list when I was still under 15, but I know that's probably just wishful thinking.

2 years ago

You weren't included since it was assumed you were dead.

2 years ago
Not dead, just reading stories mostly. I'm very slowly trying to write something, but it's taking time due to my horrible procrastination tendencies.

2 years ago
"Assumed" or not, one can also see how that's not a terrible thing for most kids to be either.

2 years ago
Nah, you were fine. Just kind of invisible there in the background, which is why I forgot about you completely.

To be fair, that's one of the better places for children to be. As you can see by your friends not faring so well.

2 years ago
Lol yeah I guess that's true. The only point where I was really a presence on the forums was when I was forced to write stories for Digit.

I would be more active but I just don't feel like I ever have much to add to the conversation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 years ago

2 years ago
I'm a bad guesser. I guess that a banana truck broke down in front of your school.

Was I close?

2 years ago
That depends. Do plantains count as bananas?

2 years ago
In some countries, I think they do

2 years ago
a particularly bad wave of covid is what happened, and who knows, maybe a banana truck did break down in front of the school, haven't seen it in half a year, so I wouldn't know XD

2 years ago

If your school is closed, I presume you're taking online classes. How does that work without a computer?

2 years ago
Yep, I am, I'm using a phone

2 years ago
Damn okay. That sounded rough, but I'm glad you pulled through.

I've had an experience with the grounding(one time my parents grounded me for "a year", but that's a story for another time), it's pretty easy to breed resentment that way. Don't get too hung up about it, about just be happy here :)

Hope to see you around.

2 years ago
Yep, me too

Yikes! And sure, I'll take that advice, thanks! : )

2 years ago
Your parents lost your computer? Terrible.

2 years ago
This is why you can't let your parents have nice things.

2 years ago
Yep

2 years ago
Happy Birthday, person I do not know :D

2 years ago
Oh right, that's today. Well I hope they bought her a new laptop.

2 years ago
@ProminentPenguin

You came back after a year just for that? How sweet.

2 years ago
We'll I wouldn't be a reoccurring character if I didn't come back at least once per year! Plus I've been a little more settled down as of late so I feel I can return to my lurking duties once again! :)

2 years ago
Thanks @ProminentPenguin sorry I didn't see this on time

2 years ago
You’re... Peng.

:0

2 years ago

There's A LOT of penguins here hence why it's the CYS mascot/national bird.

2 years ago

And this mascot brought even more penguins. Not complaining tho....

2 years ago
Yikes, sorry, sorry, it's two in the morning and I am horrible with names, it's not just you whose name I have trouble with(rest assured)

Edit - Just ignore this, I thought I wrote someone's name wrong, but I didn't so...yeah : )

2 years ago
Yep, I sure am. Dont get all excited though, I do little more then walk around read stories and lurk a bit.