Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The nature of COG as a business

2 years ago
You know, just in case anyone wants to have a big discussion.

You don't have to be nice.

Also, it is the "Holiday Season", so "happy non specific holidays" friends! Please try not to give in to the crushing despair of the season, lets keep things as "light" and "fun" as possible. Just keep in mind certain topics are...well not banned, but certainly not allowed and there will be consequences if you disobey.

~~A completely normal message from a mod

2 years ago

In case anyone wants context...

TL;DR "We're not banning certain topics, you just can't talk about them! (And some bullshit about the state of the world to be even more pretentious)

Oh and this has already happened in the thread:

Lol indeed.

2 years ago

So, business as usual over there?

2 years ago
Still don't understand why holiday season has to be in quotation marks lol.

2 years ago

Are you sure we shouldn't discuss this after Januray 10th as well? Anything before then and surely feefees, bones, and other extremities will be pushed to their breaking points. 

I'm going to go tag my favorite folk in @EndMaster, and tell him I appreciate him. 

2 years ago
Note that while this is an open topic, we don't HAVE to talk about CoG as a business. After you're done laughing at their thread feel free to introduce a more exciting topic, like listing the contents of your desk drawer or thoughts on the amount of durum wheat produced anually in North Dakota.

But do keep in mind the state of the world!

2 years ago
May I talk about the Czechoslovakian partisans during WW2? Or maybe even Chile's involvement in the Falkland's conflict?

2 years ago

I'd like to take a moment to address the natural feeding and breeding habits of the tropical marine bird, the blue footed booby, and humanity's impact on their day to day life.

2 years ago

2 years ago

sir that's a penguin :)

2 years ago
^Site filter wouldn't let me upload boobies.

2 years ago
Did you know that nationwide durum yield per acre is not even 60% of 2020's? Because of the drought, North Dakota's production is even less than Montana's last year. North Dakota is still number one of course, but since that ranking is never close, it really highlights how much yields are down.

2 years ago
It is really CoG to get stressed about gifting season. Imagine the despair of receiving perfume for men when you're actually identifying as Xezhir!

2 years ago

It's the most soul crushing time of the year,

With the NFT selling,

And mass account quelling,

Of each scrutineer,

I think poor KaiDeleon needs a new career.