Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Some noob fight

one year ago
Also a reminder to anybody that didn't notice (or will be reading these in the future) that Ford and I have made a 500 point bet on the outcome of this thing. Just so it's a bit more spicy.

Some noob fight

one year ago
I'm excited for your story!!

Some noob fight

one year ago
Thank you. I hope you enjoy it.

Some noob fight

one year ago

This post is all she's ever done, just to say she's excited for Cel's story. She hasn't left one rating or even so much as requested a duel.
She hasn't even logged in since then.

Some noob fight

one year ago

She actually posted twice, but one was blocking a progress post so I deleted it.

She's probably a bot anyway.

Some noob fight

one year ago

Oh okay cool

Some noob fight

one year ago
I’m actually just new to the site and enjoying its content? So how about you just reflect before your passive aggressive attitude keeps people from wanting to revisit this page. Think before you post

Some noob fight

one year ago
lol fag

Some noob fight

one year ago
lol, fag

Some noob fight

one year ago

come on guys, just get along

post before you think

Some noob fight

one year ago

Lol

(fight...fight...fight...fight...fight)

Some noob fight

one year ago

The noob has a point. If you want to go far on this site, ditch the passive aggressive attitude and go full aggressive. Next time, just tell them to fuck right off. ^_^

Some noob fight

one year ago

Excellent point.  No sense hiding behind a veil of passivity.

Some noob fight

one year ago

Fuck right off

Some noob fight

one year ago

Lol

Some noob fight

one year ago

the force is strong with this one

Some noob fight

one year ago

We shall watch her career with great interest ^_^

Some noob fight

one year ago
See if Alexis had just responded with something like this instead of whining and finger waggling, she could've avoided beginning such a cautionary tale.

Some noob fight

one year ago
I really had assumed Alexis was another ad shill, I'm happy the situation blossomed into this instead of just more links to essay writing services being posted.