Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ant being a retarded faggot (As usual)

11 months ago
Ant did show up to the last duel which gave me hope for this one. However even with Sent helping her tie her shoelaces, prechewing her food, and then guiding her by the hand to the pinned and all caps THUNDERDOME thread which she couldn't find on her own due to not being aesthetic enough, she still flopped.

11 months ago

He prechewed my food which got me so mad, I was expecting a kiss as well so I decided to flop in return. Sorry Sent maybe give me a kiss and I'll continue being your little "project" :D Okay I may be incompetent, but I'm cute and I'm the most beautiful woman in the world here so :D 

11 months ago
Hey Ant

It's getting a little creepy, and a little more than cringe having a "15 year old" (who acts like a 13 year old) making sexual comments all the time. Go take a cold shower or something, this is a family friendly site for good Christians.

11 months ago

girly everyone here acts like edgy 13 year olds thats why this sites so iconic 

11 months ago

Source?

11 months ago

Look around the website for a brief 5 seconds. Constant slur usage, constant insults which aren't even that sophisticated like me :nail_care: it's aesthetic

11 months ago
I don't mean to sound snobbish but hey, look at this wonderful thread we're in...

Edit: thread split makes this useless, but whatever.

11 months ago
I'm glad it was split. It was a perfectly fine, respectable thread until she decided to drag her shit-covered ass on it.

11 months ago

Why are you still here?

11 months ago

Once again, nobody here has called anyone a nigger so there haven't been any slurs. You're just trolling at this point.

11 months ago

Ant's a retarded nigger.

Tag EndMaster three times already.

11 months ago

"Look around" at the stories people who are not you wrote, that people who are not you are leaving thoughtful feedback on, indeed.

End made a good call on this thread split, I might have done something rash if you kept shitting up the writing thread you couldn't bother to participate in yourself.

Your gimmick is getting a little old, if you aren't planning to contribute anything to the site then at least be useless in silence.

11 months ago

You are less sophisticated than most amoebae

11 months ago

I am withering to very death

11 months ago

Please save me

11 months ago

Stay away from him

11 months ago
Quick, drink milk to get rid of the effect

11 months ago

It's going to be okay, Sent. We're here to help. Now, show us on the teddy bear where the naughty lady touched you.