Lets go to the mall

Player Rating3.35/8

"#672 overall, #82 for 2015"
based on 78 ratings since 03/27/2015
played 573 times (finished 70)

"march in the swamp"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

Tags

Humor

Your name is Chenny Beng and you are a 17 year old kid that isn't popular. One of random summer day you decide to go to the mall with intentions of buying the new Xbox One, but you get thrown off track when you runs into numerous obstacles. KH3.jpeg

This was pretty fun to read :) I quite liked that there were pictures that accompanied the scenes of this storygame, they weren't distracting and they added to the humor. I suppose that this game was rather random, but I feel as if that added to the charm of the overall experience.
-- TharaApples on 11/19/2016 2:59:25 AM with a score of 0
That was unusual but in a good way, it was original, differing and in places funny. The switch between First and Third perspective throws you but the pictures compliment the story so well though as with most random stories you can only take the plot so far before it starts to grate, you didn't make this TOO random or drag it out which is good. The game is not horrible or offensive but a fun way to pass 5 or 10 minutes :)
-- Will11 on 3/26/2015 9:24:48 PM with a score of 0
Uhhh it got really confusing at the end-but I liked it!
-- StupidManatee on 7/21/2019 6:14:03 PM with a score of 0
Chenny Bang? What kind of name is that? Before I have too much time to think about that, I have to figure out what “One of random summer day” means, too. This story is really not off to a great start, I must say… I do like the premise of the story, I enjoy slightly lolrandom stories where the reader tries to do something simple and just can’t do it for outrageous reasons. That’s what I’m expecting here.

The pictures are nice. I’m not sure if they actually add value to the story, but it does make the story different and a bit unique. The anti-picture part of me would suggest removing them and allowing the reader’s mind to draw the pictures themselves – they might be very different from the pictures provided. But they’re not too bad.

There were a couple of times where the point of view shifted, and that was distracting. For example, the story had YOU as the main character, but on at least one page the author refers to Chenny as “him.” That really takes the reader out of the story, even if only for a moment. There were a couple similar errors with verb tense in a few places, but not very many. Overall, it had good grammar, punctuation, and spelling throughout.

I really did like that there were many avenues to explore with this story. I felt like each choice I made was really going to affect the story, and that’s a big key to CYOA stories. And with a lolrandom story, it’s really important to make the reader feel like they are in control, at least somewhat. I certainly felt this way during this story. While I did get the girl on my first read through, other read throughs kind of made me afraid to talk to females at this mall: there’s some scary ones out there. This was a well-done story, thank you for sharing it with the site.

-- Ogre11 on 6/10/2019 7:06:15 PM with a score of 0
love this story .
-- person . on 4/23/2019 8:11:33 AM with a score of 0
this was funny af
-- kenzie on 7/2/2017 2:02:39 PM with a score of 0
Good job.
-- Azuan on 6/2/2017 12:07:59 AM with a score of 0
Good Afro-American humor.
-- dorian07 on 10/25/2016 8:22:56 AM with a score of 0
Happy ending.
-- Deadly Lion on 4/21/2016 9:18:03 AM with a score of 0
This game is way to random.
-- Bull4 on 1/29/2016 8:04:17 PM with a score of 0