Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

We shared this already with a few people, but this is probably something the whole site could enjoy. Kain’s a troll anyway, so the sanctity of his banned account PMs mean absolute shit. (especially when he was spamming insults in PMs anyway)

To: mizal
Date: 10/22/2017 7:25:49 PM

ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE,
TELL CYSTIA I SAID "FUCK YOU".
EVERYONE HATES ME, I AM A TROLL,
STEVE LIKES GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASSHOLE.
ENDMASTER'S A CUNT, SENTINEL IS A FAGGOT,
I'VE HAD A HUNDRED ACCOUNTS AND WILL BRAG ABOUT IT.
GOT BANDED SO MUCH, IT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL,
FOR MY ANGER AND HATE: THIS SITE IS MY VESSEL.
SO TELL EVERYONE THEY'RE FAGGOTS AND NIGGERS,
AND THAT THARA_APPLES IS A GOLDIGGER.
GOODBYE CYSTIA, SEE YOU AGAINS SOON,
CAUSE' THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED BEFORE IT IS NOON.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

Nice poem! *claps*

I wouldn't call it hate exactly though :(
I'm pretty sure everyone's just eating popcorn and laughing at him, but oh well. Whatever rocks his boat.

(He really is "special")

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

How sweet, it's too bad he didn't mention me though. I would've liked to see him try to fit my clunky WouldntItBeNice into his poetry. His use of syllables is totally off however. Kain, I suggest you work more in the Writing Workshop. There are always members willing to give helpful feedback. ;-)

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago
Alas, analyzing poems is an area I'm only a casual amateur in, we need experts @Romulus or perhaps @JeffreyJabs to really give this one the deep appreciation it deserves.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

I laughed a little bit too much at that. 

Maybe I wasn't around when Kain's trolling was at its peak, but could someone give me a brief summary on The "Rise" and Fall of Kain?

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

Honestly he started off as dumb ass plagiarist and kept trying to claim he hadn't just copied another story. He ended up getting warned initially and docked points, but since he just kept being a fucktard he got banned which then of course lead to multiple alts with him cursing the site (and me in particular).

For awhile he went quiet until his Galactic Sniper alt which was probably where he started showing mild signs of creativity. He posed as a "low profile" Nazi and when called out on his potential pro-Nazi story he went into a whole white supremacist ideology rant. Then I found out he was Kain, so he got banned again.

After that he didn't pop up again really until he made his Saint alt. He actually laid low long enough that nobody was checking on him again. Of course in typical fashion he just couldn't help himself and started ranting and insulting people and trying to claim he had anger issues and none of it was actually his fault.

Then for whatever reason he just had to tell us he was Kain and then he made a few more alts before doing this recent thing where he leaves insulting comments on various stories.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

oh, so HE was the troll in my nazi protaganist thread?

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

No, you're thinking of Battlemage. Different guy.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

how many trolls could CYS possibly have?

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago
Not too many TRULY dedicated trolls, but I've gathered they are all jobless and can clone themselves at will.

Steady stream of autists, faggots, and children though (as well as autistic faggy children) which amount to less deliberate versions of the same thing.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago
E: beaten

These people all kind of blur together for me, but he started off plagiarizing a bunch of text from a D&D campaign and when it was brought up it kind of escalated from there. I can't remember what he did to get End to actually pull the trigger, but it involves Kain being a fucktard I assume. He trolls the comments section now and then and he'll make accounts to do things like tell the "real" story of the Holocaust etc.

Most recently he was SAINT999, if you remember any of that. So yes, he has a good ratio of solid entertainment value vs the amount of actual annoyance he creates, which isn't much.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

Ahhh. I remember that guy sending me all of these weird pervy messages that one time. :/

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago
Share with the class?

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

Ah? Well they were going in this direction. 

To: TharaApples
Date: 1/21/2017 11:06:28 PM

send me an erotic paragraph of you an me. ill do the same...

To: TharaApples
Date: 1/21/2017 11:05:23 PM

im gripping my iron cock in mu hand. please Thara...

---

I think he eventually stopped when he was banned. 

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

Yeah I banned him again after that came to light.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

A nice attempt at poetry, but ultimately a bit disappointing. The general outline is a bit cliché, even if he twists the whole 'roses are red' thing into an insult-ridden attack on several site members. The metre is all over the place, as every line flows differently. Paired with the changing syllable-count, this makes the poem flow quite poorly. A bit more structure throughout would already have been quite an improvement for the legibility. Also, while the poem starts with some examples of nice, masculine rhyme, the rhyme-scheme starts to get watered down in the middle, with several examples of slant rhyme like 'faggot-it' and 'troll-asshole'. Lastly, there's also some wonky grammar and spelling going on in several places. 

Therefore, while the general outset of the poem is adequate, several weaker points combined mean that it ultimately feels a bit disappointing. A bit more consistency in terms of poetry-structures, and the application of grammar and spelling rules, would have been better. However, as it stands now, I give it a 2/8 on the CYS grading-scale, and would strongly advise to revise and resubmit.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago
See this is so useful, as I read it I was fairly sure there was something off about the meter, but I'm pretty bad at identifying that sort of thing.

2/8 was what I went with too but I feel like it could be a 4/8 with some work and polish.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

My favorite line is “For my anger and hate: This site is my vessel.”

It’s like he tried to sound metal and failed horribly. Lol.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

Spent five whole minutes trying to improve his poem, gotta love procrastination. Anyway, mine's not perfect, but if he only put a little bit more effort into trolling, he could have been such a more productive troll: 

Roses are red, violets are blue
Tell CYS: "Screw fucking you". 
Steve is so gay, I am a troll
Fuck I'm repressed, that's how I roll.
Endmaster sucks, Sentinel's gay.
Recognise me, I want to play.
Getting beat up's how I get off
That's only one issue I love.
Everyone's gay, Thara's a cheat
I am repressed, let me repeat.
Ban me again, help me get off
It's the nearest I'll get to love.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

How does “love" and “off” rhyme?

Anyway, I threw this together. I’m sure Kain is out there taking notes.

Your assholes are red, my balls are not blue
Bend over Cystia, cuz I’m fucking YOU
Steve is a cum guzzler, I am a troll
I chopped off his cock and violated his soul
EndMaster’s a dick, Sentinel’s a shithead
I got a fuckload of alts that I jack it to in bed
Got banned so much, it makes my dick hard
I raped Mizal’s eye sockets so now she’s a retard
I’m tearing you all up like a fucking rottweiler
And Thara now knows why they call me pussy defiler
Goodbye Cystia, see you in hell
Cuz now it’s time to go back to my cell

Hell, didn’t even use any slurs. Very progressive!

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

They don't, or they might if you pronounce it with a Dutch accent, but I wasn't really going for quality per se. Anyhow, this is beautiful End.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago
Wow yes this was much more impressive as trolling material. For true authenticity however you needed to ban yourself and then post it with a throwaway alt.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

How is this the poetry guy? Rhyming love and off twice? I don't give a fuck if you weren't going for quality, this disgusts me.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

For a Troll he has an incredible talent in poetry. Oh my god hahaha. More of a rap-like poetry than a Shakespeare'ish one but poetry nonetheless Lol. 

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago
You see? This is what happens when ISIS recruits retards.

Trolling Poetry

6 years ago

When the troll is actually a better bard than you.

:(