Who else is so excited that they can't focus on anything else other than Captain America: Civil War? Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Ant-Man? Just- wow.
I'm not. I'm suspecting it will just be a bunch of hype for something mediocre to good at best.
Then again, I could be wrong.
That's what I always think before movies come out.
I've heard it's much better then some expected, but then again I haven't seen it so...
The last two were fantastic so I have high hopes for it. Even if it isn't as good as I want it to be, even Marvel's most mediocre stuff lately is still solidly entertaining. It's hard to imagine any major missteps when they have the formula down so well at this point and know what audiences want.
I can't wait for it. Team Iron Man! Like a boss!a
Content with just batmanvsuperman.
Well, Marvel has had this movie planned since they made Captain America: The First Avenger, so It's not a Marvel remake of Batman v Superman.
...I don't think that's what they were trying to imply.
It's a huge disappointment. It's a shitty film.
I think the last super hero movie I tried to watch was Guardians of the Galaxy on DVD and didn’t see what the big deal was about it. I didn’t even hate the movie, it was just kind of meh, and I didn’t bother finishing it.
I’ll probably try the super hero thing again when Suicide Squad is available on Netflix or something.
Guardians was by far the weakest Marvel film.
Suicide Squad looks like it's trying way too hard, though.
I lost interest in the Suicide Squad movie because of three reasons. I will still see it of course though.
1. Deadshot's eye is on the wrong side.
2. Batman vs. Superman disaster.
3. Joker... why is that thing joker, Joker is whitty and evil. This guy looks like he was what was leftover from Mad Max.
Joker looks meh compared to previous films. Deadshot is still cool though. Deadshot looks the coolest in Batman: Arkham Origins. Dat balaclava...
I wish there's Deathstroke...
Witty? When has the Joker ever been witty? And yeah, new Joker's definitely evil.
HIS NAME IS FRIGGING DEATHSTROKE
LOL THANK YOU...I LIKE SPEAKING IN CAPS AS WELL.
I ONLY USE ALL CAPS TO DISPLAY EXTREME EMOTION
AH YES I SEE XD
I'm glad you understand.
ARE WE-cough-not talking in caps anymore?
?As far as I know? Deathstroke and Deadshot are two different characters, Zaggy. And the one in Suicide Squad ?as far as I know? is Deadshot, not Deathstroke.
@Steve24833 did you like the first two? what was wrong with this one?
Have you seen it? To avoid spoilers, of course.
Has it not released in America? It's been released in Ireland already.
I'm going to see the private screening tomorrow. I've got one extra ticket.
Too bad we aren't near each other. I would offer to go.
You wish XD
Yeah. (=^-^=) I love being able to do that.
SEND THAT TICKET MY WAY
MAKE IT RAIN! *one lonely ticket flies into the air* >_<
*grabs it* MINE!!
*kicks in face* NO! MINE!
*grabs popcorn and watches replay of the battle*
Won't let me reply to your post.
*kicks throat* IT'S MIIIIIIIIIINE!!
*Tackles, like, a third time*
*pulls out missle launcher* drop it or we all die!
I'd rather die than let you have the ticket!
If you say so....*blows up head* mwahahahahahahahahaha
Hey! Jack, put that thing away!
NEVER!! *blows them both up*
You can't just blow up my head! Even if you somehow hit me precisely in the head, the shrapnel and such would blow up the rest of my body, and you, and the ticket in the process!
Plus, I have a Franklin Badge.
I will put the piesces together.
But you're blown up too!
*Pulls the two apart*
HEY! Are you guys really fighting over a movie ticket?
YES!! NOW DROP IT!!
Can't you two wait 'till it gets on DVD/Bluray?
NEVER IT HAS TO BE ON THE BIG SCREEEEEEEN
Buy a projector, hook it up to a computer, and project it on a suspended, white bedsheet.
NOOOOOO THERES NO SURROUND SOUNDDDD
Buy some speakers.
I has no money.
Then... borrow the disc from a friend.
Surround Sound is an unrealistic ploy overstimulating brains into false dopamine charges to sell people something they don't need. Sound should come from the direction of the image, it's more realistic from your subconscious's point of view.
I don't have muns.
Then go look for some pirated version.
Friends? Me? HA!
I, uh, sorta just gave the ticket away...
To me, of course. ;)
Yep, totally, we went to the theatre together, had an awesome time. He bought me chocolates. :D
And I stood in the corner, and watched.
Oh, right, and then he sprayed you with his orange Fanta because he doesn't know what American soda was like! Ah, the memories...
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories....
Then, I stood there, dripping wet. Still watching...
I watched yesterday. It was great! Black Panther is the best new character in the movie apart from Spiderman and Antman.
And keep in mind that I don't live in America.
Did I just spoil it for you? That was just my opinion, not showing the movie's scene.
No, I just mean don't talk about the movie yet.
We're in a thread for talking about the movie, dipshit
Oh......I will just leave then.
I found another Capy!
So if you guys can get back to consummating, that'd be...oh wait, that'd be masturbation!
Dang, Fam. That savage secret text.
Well then why the hell would you look at the reviews for it?
Who said that?
How is that a spoiler? Everyone should already know Spiderman, Black Panther, and Ant-Man are in it.
I am very excited about the new Captain America movie, I think Marvel was stupid about making it "Captain America" Civil War instead of "Marvel" Civil War cause know we know that Cap HAS to win, even though he is starting to annoy me with his "perfect teeth".
If they follow the comics properly, you're in for a surprise ending. :')
I hope it is better than Captain Shamerica saving the day!
This guy knows what's up.
I'm not really a big comic reader, so I wouldn't know what happens.
Unless you haven't seen the trailers or heard any news about the movie.
I doubt Spider-Man will be as powerful as most will hope in this film, as he will be 15 years old and very inexperienced. But have you seen the Captain America: Civil War TV Spot #30? Really shows what this new Spidey is all about. I also heard that Captain America almost- almost- kills Tony.
Spiderman as a teenager is literally his origin story, doesn't have too much problems there. The only people he shouldn't be able to roflstomp are Scarlet Witch and Vision. Maybeeeee Black Panther. And of course, the Hulk and Thor, but they're not even in the movie.
Oh my God, yes. I saw this a few minutes ago and it was fucking amazing. The characters finally had to deal with their backstories, they finally turned away from what held them back.....the Black Panther was a very cool character.
Ant-man and Spider-man were FREAKING HILARIOUS. I loved the original funny voice of spidey, and ant-man was pretty enjoyable.
Watch this movie while you can. This movie was probably the best Marvel movie IVE EVER SEEN, stand aside.
My favorite scene was the Airport battle, which was the most frantic and well organized fighting scene I've ever seen. I also loved the scene with Iron Man vs. Captain America and Bucky.
I think why the airport scene was a lot of people's favourite action scene was because it was so simple. Yeah, aliens and apocalypse villains are cool, but if you strip it down, everyone just wants to see who would win if you put a bunch of superheroes together and forced them to fight each other.
Also, I don't think you need to classify the airport scene as a spoiler cos you didn't give away any plot :)
Yeah, sometimes pure action is enough :)
YEESSS! I freaked out when I saw the ending of one trailer, when Spider Man jumps out! I practically peed my pants, lol. I was about to make a discussion for this as well, actually.
Well, since I'm hearing everyone from critics to online people to my friends talk about how much they love the game, I feel like I should go on a rant on why I hated it, because I'm a bitter prick who hates your joy.
1. Iron Man's character does another nonsense 180 like going from "Witty Banter during Alien Invasion" to "PTSD". From telling the government to fuck off and keep their hands off his suits in Iron Man 2 to being a complete stooge in this. Why? Is he lambasted for creating Ultron? No, a random woman just tells him about his dead kid. Does this make realize he's screwed up trying to create Ultron? No, he blames the entire Avengers for destroying Sokoyviev, which they did to save the entire world. The movie ends with him, one of the smartest men in the entire world, having a tantrum because someone killed his parents WHILE brainwashed, because of EMOTIONAL.
2. Ant Man is giant. His name's Ant Man. His powers dictate that by shrinking, he becomes stronger because his power's concentrated or something. When he grows bigger, he's also incredible strong. Hank Pym could do it, but this makes it incredibly clear he's not Pym.
3. Vision sucks. Despite having an Infinity Stone stuck in his head, that grants him incredible power, his role in the Airport fight is little more than weirding out Giant Ant Man and taking out a member of his own team. Come on, Vision!
4. The first few fight scenes were too fast and had weird camera shots, the Airport scene felt less like a brawl between groups and much more like several small fights that didn't interact with each other except for Scarlet Witch.
5. The high scale security footage is easily tricked by the guy who framed Bucky.
6. The Villain is a generic bad guy who wants revenge for his family, who would've died if the Avengers did nothing, yet doesn't single Stark out for creating Ultron.
7. The movie seems to be trying to balance the pure humor of something like "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Avengers 1" while taking a "Watchmen" or "Dark Knight" analysis of superheroes, and it fails at both. It's one of the least funny Marvel movies, although it has OK bits, but has less banter and includes attempts at comedy like "Ha, your aunt's hot". It's attempts at analysis fail where they try to point out how the heroes are causing the villains a la Dark Knight, yet fail to recognize that the only time the Avengers as a whole have ever screwed up is a dozen dead people in Wakanda while they've saved the world countless times, and the only ones to screw things up are Stark and Banner.
8. They attempt to cram too many characters in the movie, which both is a disservice to the characters and kills all actual character development. They change character motivation's abruptly, like Black Widow and Stark now supporting Government control even though Widow just witnessed the Government secretly being filled with Hydra, and then call that abrupt change "development". Characters like Hawk-Eye seem to just pick a side with a coin flip with no motivations explored, and are only crammed in there because that's the main appeal of the movie, which is "ALL the super heroes".
The Movie wasn't bad, but to me it was only OK, and the fact that everyone else loves it just makes me hate it more.
I really hated Stark. Like, fucking bad.
Paul Rudd was hilarious, as usual.
Him and spidey.
To be honest, the movie had several comedic moments.
I loved Civil War, but I'm partially biased towards Marvel, due to their excellent quality.
The movie did have some realistic points, though.
Much better than Wonder Woman: Featuring Ben Afflec and Superman fighting for a small bit.
I've seen it and I loved it. It was unexpectedly good for me. ^_^ It has its funny scenes which I liked a lot. Lol. It is to be continued. ^_^
Captain America: Civil War was released in theaters on May 6, and is quickly becoming an even bigger success than Batman v Superman, The Avengers, and even Star Wars: The Force Awakens. And this is only Marvel's launch for Phase III. Imagine what they'll do for the rest of Phase III.
Batman v. Superman was better.
So I finally got around to watching this. I have... a relatively mixed reaction which is not what I wanted when I came into this.
Tom Holland was fantastic, both as Spiderman and as Peter Parker. I've also seen a few complaints on the fact that he's TOO young... WHAT?? That makes 0 sense. The only thing I didn't like about him is he should've been able to roflstomp MCU Cap.
Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther, although him giving up revenge against Barnes seemed like it came out of nowhere. It never felt like there was a natural gradual change as there should've been.
Most of the rest of the movie was pretty competently done, so...
This didn't feel like Civil War at all. It has none of the gravitas, the stakes, and not nearly enough emphasis on the opposing ideologies of Captain America and Iron Man. This is exuberated by the fact Marvel doesn't have the balls to kill anyone... literally everyone is safe so there's no tension. Worse than that, there's no reason to care.about any of these characters, because you know everyone going to make it. Maybe that will change in Infinity War, but I doubt it.
Also, they gave the "no, you move" line to Cap's girlfriend. What the fuck?
Just saw it, and here's what I have to say about it.