Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CYS Steam Group for Domination and Control

4 years ago

You will find at https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CYSrealm a crucial new Steam group for all CYS members who would like to* join.

Note that the purpose of this group is monitor your every moment of gaming time and to provide you with no excuse to not be writing stories.

Membership is strictly voluntary*.

*Mandatory.

4 years ago
I've already joined so rest assured, all the cool people are there.

4 years ago
Note: This is NOT a COGite plot. Ignore Gower's obvious scheming. e: Hazel Hardcastle, pfft haha

4 years ago

By domination and control you mean this is a BDSM group ?

4 years ago
Well, I mean, we don't say that ALOUD here.

4 years ago

lol

4 years ago

I want to get the FBI flustered . 

4 years ago

Just joined, the name be Playing It Bogart.

4 years ago

Interesting. I'll join soon. 

4 years ago
I joined.

4 years ago
Can you guys that are joining let us know in the thread what your Steam name is, if it's not recognizable as your site name? (Good job Chris.)

4 years ago
I am Wiblander at Steam.

4 years ago
Do you even own a game?

4 years ago
Um........ Oh, I played Crosscode once last month.

4 years ago
Also, @SpartacustheGreat , why'd you make your account private? We all want to see the New Vegas hours steadily tick up even though you crossed an entire ocean ostensibly to spend time with your family.

4 years ago

Yes, that is critical.  And we need to judge you based on the faction you chose to ally with, observable via your achievements.

4 years ago
The house always wins... until it finds itself looking down the barrel of A Light Shining in Darkness.

4 years ago

Idk why i get the feeling of something diabolical . i mean your pfp makes you look menacing .

4 years ago
It's just the lingering evil of the CoG aura around him. That and one time he touched Jason's butt by accident.

4 years ago

Well.......that's interesting . i always thought CoGhites were diabolical but not menacing , and i am not surprised that they grope people's butts by ''accident''.

4 years ago
It really was an accident!

He mistakenly thought Jason was a female student.

...wait, fuck, maybe I'm getting him confused with someone else.

4 years ago

Student ? is this is some sensei fetish thing ?

4 years ago

I have learned from Ogre's mistake to contest these charges loudly and clearly as quickly as possible.

In fact, I used to look concerned and sort of pedantic before I came to this forum at which point my profile picture *became* diabolical.

Or, to put it in the local vernacular,

Im good , but this site ......... made me evil !

4 years ago

Ur discord pfp however is much more friendly looking , no one would suspect the ass grouping with that one. 

4 years ago

Gasp! Who is this new "Mizal" I saw? The only mizal I know of has a non-capitalized first letter. Who is this imposter?!

4 years ago

oh okay

4 years ago
Anybody getting anything good?

Fighting my Steam sale buying addiction is going well so far, I'm just, not using Steam and it turns out that works.

CKII DLC might do me in though. It's my greatest weakness and no matter how many I buy, there's still more.

4 years ago

No, every single game there is crap and overpriced, and there is nothing you want.  I wouldn't even bother looking at anything on Steam.  Total waste of time.

4 years ago

Tim got the Borderlands Handsome Collection, Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, and all three Max Payne games, and since we do family sharing it technically means I got those games as well so that's pretty cool.

4 years ago

You are undoing my mission of mercy.

4 years ago

Someone's gotta convince Mizal to punish her wallet.

HEY MIZAL THE BORDERLANDS HANDSOME COLLECTION IS USUALLY A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS BUT RIGHT NOW IT'S ONLY FIVE BUCKS

4 years ago
Gahh! What a good value, how can I not!

Wait, I don't care about Borderlands. Go fuck yourself.

(...but what....a good value...........)

4 years ago

Try to nab Paradox games while you can . they're usually overpriced . especially EU4. Stellaris and Ck2 .

4 years ago
Any price is overpriced, considering Mizal has no money for video games right now when she has faggots to slay.

4 years ago
Sekiro is 20% off.

4 years ago
Well, I've managed to convince two people (Shouja and Corgi) to get Code 7. It's 50 % off right now, and a damn great game! Want to join them?

Yep, I'm advertising it again. But hey, it could be worse! At least I didn't write a long as hell post about everything in it that makes it so great this time. :)

4 years ago
Into the Breach keeps making me experience lost time. Spooky, I bet it has ghosts or something.

4 years ago

I want to hear about the Arkham games that you bought immediately *after* the sale.

4 years ago
Those were a gift, but I appreciate you're taking this monitoring and judging thing seriously.

4 years ago
Who is fleurelle? I can't believe one of you guys tried to sneak in your girlfriend who lives in Canada.

4 years ago
Who is this? For some reason, I suspect @puddlebunni For some reason I just can't put my finger on.... ......

4 years ago

“Useless Gay Club”

Didn't realize the Cogite rebel Discord also had a steam group.

4 years ago
Absolutely pbuns.

4 years ago

Mwahahaha, actually, I'm never on steam! I have it downloaded, but I don't have time to play anything there. Altho i did buy Jet Set Radio for like 50 cents. Surely it must be some other degenerate?

Oh, and I do read that comic thats in the avatar. It's really nice. I want the tall girl to buy me a Sprite and call me babe.

4 years ago

Who else has 135 hours on War Thunder?

(WTF am I doing with my life)

4 years ago

135 hours on that microtransaction-ridden Boomer Game? You should've been catching pokemon creatures!

4 years ago

I somehow have not spent a single cent on it.

4 years ago
Just a reminder that this exists, because I know I sure forget it most of the time.

Also, in gaming related news, Ford got a Minecraft server set up a couple days ago. We're just gonna try that out a month and see how it goes and what the interest level is. 50 people can theoretically cram themselves in there, but it is highly unlikely even half that many slots will be needed.

If you want in, message me, or ask in the discord. Obviously I'm not posting it here.

3 years ago
New reminder for the new year, which I think is about the amount of time it's been since I logged into Steam.

For those of you who remember the Tally Ho LP that Gower did here, just mentioning that the sequel Cakes and Ale is out. It's on sale right now for seven bucks and Gower's games are the only CoG games that can be bought without even a little bit of shame at what a disgusting traitor you are. I give you permission.

Leaving a comment on Tally Ho is also a useful thing to do that only takes a minute, whenever you happen to be on Steam again.