Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
Y'all might as well give up now, 2020 will be the Year of Chris. Getting another featured game this year, maybe two if I learn proper DISCIPLINE. Also Bill is a boomer who lost a ratings war with a teenager lmao

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

Explain?

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

There has been a lot of that going around.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
Ha. Nice check.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

My stories were scoring in the mid sixes for a while, before taking precipitous nose-dives all of a sudden in December. Even without admin powers, it wasn't hard to track down the culprit(s).

And this week, "Giri Minor" was rated higher than "Music" for 2019 games... until someone who had previously rated the story demoted it to a 1. Coincidentally, "Giri" and "Music" switched places in the ratings.

My hypothesis is that some long-standing site members are clearly bothered by the fact that someone can show up out of the blue... and in less than a year (1) earn more experience points, (2) earn more commendations, and (3) get their first three stories featured. 

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
Gower, are you experiencing such hate directed towards you?

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
Because you're an Asshole and because you go around screaming "I'm better than you." Twat.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
The conspiracy theories would have more legs if the number of each rating given wasn't public.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
lmao Never mind. It seems to have doubled in the last 60 seconds. I wonder what brought that on...?

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
I mean to be fair it's not hard to see that I'm extremely insecure and wanted to stay as close to the top as I could. But the difference is, I didn't come to the site as a published author and had to put up with endless hazing to get to where I am at this point. Hell, I don't even know why I want to keep this "reputation" I have, considering I know none of these people actually like me and are just keeping me around because I write gud. Besides, I just went and rated Giri and Grass Planet both 7s, because I know those aren't games that are actually worthy of a 1 and leaving my rating as such is giving them an unnecessary bad wrap. Feel free to keep the rating on Music the same because I know I can do much better. TL;DR: local bitch boy reveals he is insecure and homosexual, vows to do better than his best story. EDIT: I still mean every word I said here but lmao they're backing me up now, goteem.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

I don't recall having any issue with you until recently. As I recall, I enjoyed DF2 and rated it highly when I helped judge the lone hero contest. I am here to write, to talk about writing, to offer feedback on other people's work, and help people improve if I can. But if people are going to engage in middle school pranks, I'm prepared to stand up for myself since I realize it's every man for himself here.

I am looking forward to giving a full review of "Music" in the near future.  

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

We've actually recently had quite a few members coming out of the blue showing alot of gumption when it comes to writing awesome storygames.

The only difference is you shit where you eat.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
I'm just noting for the sake of CYS history that a bunch of new writers with talent have joined. Shadow, Cameleon, Ninja, and Gower are examples.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
Bill is easy to bait, so this derail has become about Bill. Simple as that.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
You're just jelly that a dumbass teenager is more respected on this site than you are.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

Look, Chris, I'm sorry I only gave you a 7 there.  This is kind of embarrassing out in public here.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
I wasn't even on the internet on that day. No one saw anything. You can't prove it. The glove doesn't fit.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
You must acquit!

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
I'm sorry for exposing you like this Gower, but I was too lazy to just crop the screenshot.

Shameful, all around.

4 years ago
This ratings proxy war nonsense is shameful, and that goes for everyone involved.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
Really it seems like more like the kind of thing that a couple of young college aged guys might do to be funny when it's being all but literally begged for, and assigning any more importance to it than that is not only weird, but just obviously inviting more.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
Having personally read pieces from each of you, I think it's clear you're both good writers.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
Yes, yes, both our girls are equally pretty and special.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

Hm, guess none of this rating war stuff involves me, seeing as I haven't bothered to read any of the stories, let alone rating them.

Carry on.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
But End, you could never understand the pain and injustice of someone rating you a 1/8.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

You know this rating war all reminds me of one my great triumphs over an old IS enemy.

I may have told some of you about this fucktard on IS. If I haven't, let's just say that he would rank up there with the likes of Suicidal Sammy and Pedo Mod Kiel as far the antagonist list goes. (Probably somewhere in between those two)

There were moments of "peace" between us, but inevitably it would never be for long. Got to the point where the drama exited the forums and turned to the writing site and he started rating some of my stories a 1.

These were GZ and Tales respectively.

Now IS has the option to reset the ratings, but I didn't do that. One reason is I USED to do that fairly regularly on my stories (Didn't matter if it was positive or negative), leaving them at zero and without comments by trying to stay out of the whole rating system entirely. But eventually I was getting so many ratings/comments that I got lazy, said fuck it and just let all ratings/comments stay.

The second more important reason was I had obviously triggered him to the point where he felt the need to downrate my stories in the first place. These were basically trophies.

But as funny as those were, nothing compared to the one he left on Necromancer a little later.

He rated that story a 10.

This comment was a symbol of my total and ultimate victory. After that, there was pretty much nothing he could say or do since he not only acknowledged my greatness, he went back on his OWN FUCKING VOW that I would NEVER get a 10 as long as he drew fucking breath.

There were a few more run ins with him, but by that time he wasn't even a "worthy" opponent anymore. Just a plain old pathetic faggot. He pretty much just faded away and lives now only as a tale of amusement that I tell sometimes. (Like right now)

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
Well, I was amused.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
I wonder what End's old pal is up to today. If only we knew his first, middle, and last name we might be able to find out.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago
About how old was he, do you know, End? The first result died in 2016 at the age of 60. There's a younger one who was arrested last year, but he is probably a bit too young looks like.

MRROOOW! *hiss* *spit*

4 years ago

He was my age.

Grown ass man screaming and acting like a little baby lol. 

Wasnt surprising that his wife divorced him.

End's Glorious Victory by Default

4 years ago
Quitter.