WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

So the discord for Mara's Halloween contest has been going pretty well, but as with anything, there's always the risk of attracting faggots. And surprisingly, this was one from the IF forums, not CoG.

Anyway enjoy!

So far he's just being a regular unfun faggot, but we're sort of ignoring it. Then Sent posts something completely different than what's happening mainly between Malk and Angry and this happens:

What the fuck? He's attacking Sent for no goddamn reason. He wasn't getting on anyone's good side by being a pretentious faggot before, but now all bets are off.

Wait for it...

Up until now we figured the fucktard was some unfun boomer, but turned out to be even worse/amusing. Lol

Anyway, this had entered the endgame now.

And finally...

Fin.

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago
*applause*

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

"Late teens" lmao

Yeah the dude is 15. 

Also did he call us a video game community? I guess technically storygames are videogames but kinda strange to refer to us as a gaming community instead of a writing community. 

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

Might just be me but the pics aren't showing. :(

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

Weird. Though sometimes when you post pics, they don't show up for me.

I'm mostly using Discord to drag directly to the text box here since it's easier than using imgur.

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

Maybe it's a regional thing? Could always send me the link to the forum thread. ^_^

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

Can't, this all happened in the Spook Discord for Mara's Halloween contest.

You're actually still IN the CYS Discord, but you never show up. We usually just keep your corpse around and give it the appropriate themed names whenever we have a theme in there.

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

Oh, okay, I'll go see if I can find it. ^_^

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago
And that's all. No one else does anything with your corpse in there. No one.

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago
You don't need the server address since you're already in there. You just need to log into your account.

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

Okay, weirdness, but I've logged into discord and I can't find the CYS discord anywhere. Can somone please send me the link again? ^_^

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

Yey! ... Now where's the Spook discord thingy? ^_^

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

I must see the faggotry! ^_^

ANGRY IFaggotry

9 days ago
*logs in once, never speaks again*

ANGRY IFaggotry

9 days ago

There was no faggotry for me to lol at.

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago
Shooting fish in a barrel. Thanks for sharing!

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

"Late teens" bullshit. Since when is 6 years old considered late teens?

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

I know, right!

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

I mean the kid's screen name says it all. although it should be babyisosceles.....

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago

But yeah I'm giving props to Corgi. He/she is freaking hilarious.

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago
Since Muhammad married Aisha.

ANGRY IFaggotry

14 days ago
Nice read over lunch!

ANGRY IFaggotry

9 days ago
I never got to respond to this, but yeah the whole thing was really weird. The guy was informed that most of the people on the server were from ChooseYourStory when he arrived just a couple days before all this. Then out of the blue in the middle of an unrelated conversation he butts in with how dubious it looks. And the link he provides as an evidence of this dubiousness is...the thread about removing the School category. (Sure am fucking glad he didn't see Briar going on about the n'wahs...) But yes apparently it's a bad thing and evidence of being 12 years old for people who have known each other for years in a sErIoUs wRiTiNg cOmMuNiTy to joke around or express the slightest bit of familiarity. All the wisdom he gained in his sixteen years on this Earth taught him this. And of course there actually was a kid in that thread, since AL showed up for the last couple of posts. I was seriously confused what about that bothered him so much. (I mean I know we hate kids, but we have earned that right.) I wasn't aware that to be taken seriously as a site for stories you were supposed to be physically preventing people from reading them until they could provide proof of late teen-ness. Angry just a year or two ago would not have been allowed to read anything anywhere, so I wonder how he got into IF in the first place? Getting all passive aggressive over Malk's transparent baiting was pretty good proof he wasn't familiar with the internet outside of whatever age appropriate safe space he hangs out in though. Imagine someone telling you that you shouldn't be allowed to sell a text game unless you've served in the military, and now imagine thinking they're serious. Malk actually completely miscalibrated his jabs because he thought the guy was from CoG when he was actually from the intfiction boards, and it still was enough to get him to snap at Sentinel and then ragequit while bitching about 'videogame communities'. I love the beautiful spectrum of special people that is the internet. Oh, and there really is something going on with End's images. Discord is being weird again I guess, like half of them are broken now for me when they were working before, and even just trying to use the URL by itself isn't working. I'll grab my own screenshots and rehost on imgur, but not tonight. However, you may have this one: Quite tragic really that we've lost contact with this venerable visionary before this project could be made reality. He's actually got a game in the IFComp right now, and it was on a list that he knew two of us on the server were planning to write sizeable reviews for. I probably won't get to any of these until November but I'll be sure to let you guys know how that one goes.

ANGRY IFaggotry

9 days ago

Dear God, I should've asked this guy to collab on my shitty romance novel. :p

ANGRY IFaggotry

9 days ago

The images are showing up for me and haven't disappeared at all. Weird.

ANGRY IFaggotry

9 days ago
Annnnd now they're all working for me. On mobile. I'll have to check later if the broken ones are still broken on desktop or if that was a discord server having a weird glitch.

In other news, I seem to have unintentionally made another IF person angry.

ANGRY IFaggotry

9 days ago
Ooh! Screenshots plz. ^_^

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago

Here you go.

The funny thing is Mother's post got flagged before Mizal's eventually got flagged. Later on Mother's post was deleted altogether and then she got her rough and tumblerina gang to flag another one of Mizal's posts. (But not deleted)

The IF forums are prone to the flagging over the slightest things as the CoG ones are, which makes sense considering Fagubitch molded them in the same image when he showed up over there years ago.

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago
Yeah, Briar will be disappointed but there wasn't even much to show. My post wasn't even directed at her or at anyone specific and she just went straight to that. Although, interesting to note that she was shaking so hard she clicked the reply button to somebody else's post.

Not even 'leave this thread that's not even my thread for....because I said so', but no, the entire forum lol. I guess she's at least not randomly a bitch by half measures. Funny thing was before this she was liking a lot of my posts in another thread, and now she's getting people to flag them.

She has some acid trip looking game in the IFComp that she clearly thinks is profound, and a site full of further incomprehensible self absorbed rambling about it and herself. I wasn't going to play it because it looked like I'd hate it (and despite being a text game takes up a gig or something ridiculous because of her bad coding) but now I'll just give it the rating I think it deserves. If she thought somebody wouldn't be that petty just because she singled them out, well, she is sorely mistaken, and she's the only one with any kind of stakes here in this thing she started.

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago

Looks like your other post that got flagged by "mom", got unflagged. Not sure if this was before or after your edit.

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago
After, actually. Huh. I wonder if that was a clerical error.

I will say that even though the community itself is eye rollingly self important and terminally unfun, the intfiction forum on the whole has better mods and a bit more freedom than CoG, for whatever that's worth. (CoG being CoG, maybe not that much...)

Flagging is just a dumb thing the Discourse software adds, it's the 'this person disagreed with me and I am upset' button and since it spams mods with notifications I don't think they appreciate it being abused either.

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago

I must say mizal, I am extremely impressed by your ability to get people to hate you by doing literally nothing. ^_^

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago
It's a power I've always had. Both a blessing, and a curse.

Will made a great post once about my unique ability to 'drive people who were halfway crazy all the way there'. I had the exact quote in my profile at one point, wish I'd saved it.

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago

Works especially well on noobs that you are selflessly trying to help. ^_^

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago
The noobs I can at least explain. Some kid shows up and starts shitting on the carpet, I try suggesting it's safer to go into the bathroom instead, and then suddenly they're dead. And because they think the robed guy suddenly standing there behind them with the scythe is just Death, the fifteen or sixteen copies of their confused ghost wants to blame me.

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago

I wonder what happens when actual Death shows up. Does he think that End is the new intern and let him handle it?

ANGRY IFaggotry

8 days ago
Oh, and since people are reading this thread, I'll just move the link to the IFComp voting from my own thread that you're all collectively ignoring to over here instead.