WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Will Ebon return?

29 days ago
@EbonVasilis, as some very few of you may recall, had a meteoric rise to relevancy, even greatness, back in the misty past of 2018, in the Time Before the Great Masking. James Bonding his way into the confidences of detestable weeb children, he proved indispensable in bringing about a crushing victory for the forces of tyranny in the storied Bantastic Thread. Sitting at the table in fellowship with the legendary heroes of the kingdom now, he wrote two featured stories, Magno and The Lost Realm, and for a time he seemed unstoppable. Sadly, it was then he began to flounder somewhat, plagued by flashbacks of all the helpless children he'd slaughtered in the Weeaboo War, constantly haunted by the thought that he deserved more medals and accolades for this, and that he should've killed more. This led him into a pointless yet undeniably homoerotic feud with @WouldntItBeNice, aka Wibn, aka Three-Toothed Billy of the Hills, scribe of the Eastern Lands. Smitten as he was, many felt he had let himself get sidetracked into an unproductive distraction. And the difficulties for Ebon just kept piling up. He was dealt a crushing defeat by a monster called a Paryt Tyme Jobbe, a terrible beast that tests the mettle of the young and drains the souls of the weak. He underwent a lengthy convalescence, and when he recovered, it was only to announce that he was totally over Wibn now, and had instead received the calling of his God to go off into the uncharted lands and live among naked oiled up tribesmen. Most believe his story ends there. But for those of us who have read the prophecy he left behind...
Hello there random user! You are reading the profile of EbonVasilis. Look down below for my storygames. All are original, but The Lost Realm is currently my crowning story. I am currently out of country/state, and will be unavailable until the approximate time of summer 2021. If you are reading this and it is the fall of 2021, then I am likely dead or otherwise incapacitated. If so, then I relinquish all my points to TharaApples. (for what they’re worth) If by 2022 I have not logged in, then feel free to ban/decapitate this corpse of an account. If I am back on time, then all statements above should be rendered defunct. If there arise any questions, then don’t pm me. Instead I would like you to open the forums up, create a thread in the lounge, and tag EndMaster three times in the same post. After that you should await further instruction within that thread. Enjoy the stories otherwise!
That's right. Summer 2021 is just around the corner. So. Is he coming back? Did he forget us? Will the rest of the promised Lost Realm series ever be written? Will the smouldering sexual tension between him and Wibn ever be resolved, or will he take an African's spear up the derriere? Does he still look good in a suit? Get in line to bet your points on the outcome now!* *in light of the note on his inheritance, Thara may not ban him to make sure he doesn't return.

Will Ebon return?

29 days ago

No heterosexual man on Earth reacts with that level of extreme fury to mild sexual ribbing in an IRC chat. I hope Ebon is out there living his best life with some Mormon twink 

Will Ebon return?

29 days ago
Let's not forget accepting a Valentine's rose from a gay kid at school and then later burning it.

Will Ebon return?

29 days ago

I have stolen enough points from dead users recently to have some gambling dosh to throw around. A thousand pointless points on Ebon's triumphant return!

Will Ebon return?

29 days ago

I'll take that bet 

Will Ebon return?

29 days ago

Well apparently points are coming my way. 

Depending on the worst/best(?) case scenario. In regards to my CYS retirement fund at least. 

Will Ebon return?

29 days ago

You forgot to mention how a gay dude gave him a rose once, he took it and burned it or something because he was so disgusted by the thought of being a big HOMO.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it was mentioned later.

Well, it's important enough to mention again anyway.

Will Ebon return?

29 days ago
Even years later, sometimes I just randomly think back on that story and giggle. If Ebon comes back we should have a contest where everyone writes their own take on this event. Hell, it would even make for a good storygame. The companion piece to Gay and Depressed: Gay and in Denial.