Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

'cause I only joined like last month because some guy on ROBLOX told me this was a better writing site. I didn't know the game I played years ago was on the same site I joined last month.

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

I remember Roblox. I got a free OBC lifetime account...huh.

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

I'd say you're lucky, but that sounds like a lot of money for something that's only virtual. Kind of a waste if you ask me.

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

Yep.....Charaxes is confirmed as Swedishlemon. And why the fuck does Roblox know about us?

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

I knew him, sure, but I'm definitely not him. There was a whole schbang about it. He seems to have this idea that I had a crush on him and 'flirted' on him. His idea doesn't even make sense because I'm not even into guys!

A friend of mine named Nic actually invited me.

(he asked me not to link his account)

(he also asked me not to refer to him as 'ryder')

(I just broke the second and I'm probably going to do the first eventually to because he's annoying)

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

Swedishlemon is such an annoying dumbass. Thinga he said barely make sense :/

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

I KNOW. He was worse on ROBLOX, if you can believe that.

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

Either he's a troll, or a dumb hypocrite. Just don't mind guys like him.

And Jeez, looks like someone brought CYS up on ROBLOX.....

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

Holy shit. Why has Ryder brought this upon our community? That dirty catfucker.....

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

This is a weird thing to argue since you posted in the thread where she posted a writing sample and LemonAIDs was being a hypocritical asshole to her.

Anyway, Lemons recently cried salty tears and left the site because in addition to being a little bitch, he's also an idiot who apparently thought End wiped out all the two star stories specifically to target his precious Hallways.

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

I never expected to see the word ROBLOX within 10 miles of this website lol.

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

Some of the cat molesters were super into it. 

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

>.>

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

My name is pugtacos in roblox 

Roblox derailment

7 years ago

Was Pugtaco taken?