Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CYS Media Archive

one year ago
Commended by Sherbet on 4/22/2023 2:22:30 AM

In my continued search of our mark on the internet, I found some Youtube videos about us. A lot of them are on the older side, but still surprised there was more than a few that existed.

I'm going to post the most interesting one first, which is some couple reading Necromancer.

Now, if you want the "Too long, didn't watch" version (It's three, 1 hour videos after all) go to the 3rd and final video and click about 45 minutes in. You'll get them getting the Big Red ending and it utterly BREAKING the female reader, saying how they should have went with Mr. Demar. Also they read fucking Ace's praising review of the story and calling him a 14 year old edgelord with a mircopenis. Lol. The male reader rated it an 8, so a win all around.

Apparently they were going to go back to the story again, but they never did and it looks like their channel shortly died after this last video. Like maybe 4 more videos about random shit after this one and this was 3 years ago, so they're dead. F

CYS Media Archive

one year ago

Hey remember PCGenie? Remember all the sword talk? Remember blood grooves?

You do?

Well you must be one old ass motherfucker then!

Anyway apparently PCGenie who used to be on here made a video about this place, recommending it on his sword channel. Doesn't look like he comes around anymore, though his channel is still active. Playing Lord Cromwell takes up all his time I guess.

CYS Media Archive

one year ago
They read my review, I call that a win all around.

CYS Media Archive

one year ago

This one is a little different in that it's not a reading, but one of the members made some "mixtape" of music related to the site. The member in question is Tev who used to be a lot more active at one time, but doesn't pop up quite as much anymore. Mostly just lurks when he does.

Anyway he's always left high ratings on my stories, so he's okay in my book.

Tev's Tunes

CYS Media Archive

one year ago

Well if Steve was still around, I'm sure he'd love the fact that someone read his Mazkil story on Youtube.

Some other story called "Don't Blink" is played which is another one I had to check to see if it was still on the site. A much lower quality one.

Anyway this youtuber is wearing fucking cat ears in his profile so this is obviously some degenerate furry which explains why he was drawn to Steve.

CYS Media Archive

one year ago

Here's the one of the couple reading Madglee's Mommy story. I'm pretty sure this got posted before when all the fans of the channel suddenly started posting references about the channel and how they found the place

Including it here again though out of a sake of completeness, plus I know Madglee sometimes feels he doesn't get the respect he deserves around here for being an "OG."

Of course if he was actually here a little more rather than getting a 5 star wanted level for groping his patients and being on the lam, he could do his own promotion.

I think that channel's dead now and the girl got cancelled or some shit.

CYS Media Archive

one year ago

Hey, here's one from November 2015. Christ that was only a few months before Pedo Mod Kiel's terrible reign.

This is someone playing Killa's zombie story. Sounds like a tween who hopefully didn't get groomed by Kiel during this dark time.

CYS Media Archive

one year ago

Including this one as well even if the author sucked a lot.

Another older video reading by what sounds like another tween. He's reading one of JMGSkills Star Wars fanfic stories which are unpublished but you can still access them if you look hard enough.

CYS Media Archive

one year ago

Well this is more like it, someone playing Eternal. Fairly recent too it only being a year ago.

At about 33 minutes, he only gets to Mistress beginning to train Francis so just scratching the surface. Said he was going back to it, but given that the next page is TEH SECKS between those two, he might have decided to not go any further lol.

But he also mentions being a Twitcher, so maybe he posted the rest of it on there. (Another thing to check I suppose)

CYS Media Archive

one year ago

Here's a recent one. Someone played through Dog Day by Chris a couple of times. The first part seems to be age restricted meaning you have to be signed in access it while the second video isn't.

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA43r8tUnwI

Part 2

CYS Media Archive

11 months ago

Well found another old video of some kid playing Madglee's Mommy story. Voice is pretty annoying, so I was just skipping through it. His comment on the story at the end was sort of amusing though.

CYS Media Archive

9 months ago

A little bit different from what has been listed on this thread, but this masterpiece is too good not to post here. (Plus it's still CYS related anyway)

CYS Media Archive

9 months ago
I can't get over this, everything about it is so spot on. They're all perfect but Mayana and Cricket's intros make me laugh so hard.

CYS Media Archive

9 months ago

Yeah I've watched it multiple times at this point.

CYS Media Archive

9 months ago

That was amusing, certainly wasn't expecting that ending.

CYS Media Archive

9 months ago
does this count as CYS media?

CYS Media Archive

9 months ago

Yuck

CYS Media Archive

9 months ago
Hmm, maybe this is why people say Discord is full of child predators.

Such a shame she went and died like a good little n word.

CYS Media Archive

9 months ago
Sorry, I mean such a shame Puds went and died like a good little mostly white half Arab they/them who identified as a black anarchist while fantasizing about being a pure white Catholic orphan boy.

The power of imagination sure is a wonderful thing freeing us from all our earthly limitations.

CYS Media Archive

9 months ago

Came across this article about how to write CYOA's that links back to our help section and our homepage.

https://overmental.com/content/how-to-write-a-choose-your-own-adventure-without-tears-39302

CYS Media Archive

8 months ago

Yeah that place used to do a bunch of podcasts of our stuff for awhile. Need to link to those again in this thread at some point.

CYS Media Archive

8 months ago

Another exciting main event! Enter vs Ace this time.

CYS Media Archive

8 months ago
Yeah get fucked

CYS Media Archive

8 months ago

Didn't expect to see Chef vs. Cel. Did they even ever interact?

CYS Media Archive

8 months ago

Cel isn't a contest deadline, he stood no chance, honestly.

CYS Media Archive

8 months ago

The right person won

CYS Media Archive

8 months ago

Looks like the WWE CYS matches are their own little thing now, so here's the link to that thread. Includes the ones listed here too.

CYSWWE Official Thread

CYS Media Archive

2 months ago

Not quite the usual video stuff I post on here, but still figured I'd put this one here as part of the serial killer newspaper clipping collage.

https://lucrorpg.com/necromancer-role-playing-games/

It's a list of the top 15 rpgs where you can play as a necromancer. Games include well known ones like Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Skyrim, Diablo, etc.

However, because I know people here are too lazy to click links, I'll just post the important part here directly.

Number 15, but obviously they were saving the best for last.

CYS Media Archive

2 months ago

And in my usual search for our name to be mentioned not just in the dark corners of the web, but also in more well lit areas, some couple did a reading of simplesabley's The Secret of Daphne. Last year too so fairly recent at the time of this posting. (Looks like it was the couple's last upload though too, so dunno if the channel is still alive) Over an hour long so I'm guessing they did a complete play through.

CYS Media Archive

2 months ago

And another couple doing a reading of one of the highly rated stories here. This time it's Briar's Tower of Riddles (Or Avery if you go by her former CoG slave name). This one was from 3 years ago (Channel hasn't uploaded since then so probably dead), not sure how I missed this before, but hey I found it now so here it is.

CYS Media Archive

2 months ago

Okay here's a group reading Berka's Dead Man Walking divided into 3 parts. Another one on the older side given that it was 6 years ago. Again, not sure how I missed this one the first time I was searching, but this was a nice find to replace the other Berka reading which got deleted due to the videos getting put on private for whatever reason. Looks like this channel hasn't updated in years, so another dead one to match the story theme.

CYS Media Archive

2 months ago

Now here's a really old one from 9 years ago talking about Briar's Price of Freedom. In fact they make mention of how it won the IF comp and it looks like Briar herself even posted the one and only comment on the video. Glad I stumbled upon this one to archive it here.

CYS Media Archive

2 months ago

This one is more of a curiosity, but I might as well link it. Someone going by the name BenchtheGoblin (Suspicious name already if Sent has anything to say about it) apparently had some plan to stream Berka's Deadman story back in 2021, but he never showed up for his own stream and its in this weird limbo state.

Channel was uploaded to as recently as last month, so I assume he didn't just suddenly die before streaming.

Anyway, here's the link if you want to explore the oddness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qkI-7ZtDi0

CYS Media Archive

2 months ago

Okay, here's a big surprise, found a stream on 3 of our stories that just occurred this past Valentine's Day. Feel the love folks.

Looks like it's a brand new channel and its the first and only video/stream so far. Anyway, the writers and the stories read are as follows: Ninja's Gunslinger, Pugpup's The Bard's Tale and somerandomperson's Behemoth. It's a long stream (About an hour and a half) so I was skipping large sections of it, but it sounds like Ninja's was a bit too long to finish so he switched to shorter ones.

CYS Media Archive

one month ago

Some more video stream readings by Mr. Lampwick.

In this one he's reading A Pirate’s Life For Me by Skyz_26 and A Magical Tale by adventurer. Can't say I remember either one, though it looks like Skyz story is a fairly newer one and the author has lurked about as recently as this year.

Since he doesn't focus on just CYS stories, I'm going to add time stamps to the stuff involving us. Skip around as needed.

20:51-1:06:17

Alright this is the third one. Despite it being a 3 hour video, he only reads one story near the beginning of it which is Bloodlines by Endrew which is another older and lower rated story. The rest is mostly about Elden Ring as you can tell by the thumbnail, so once again just going to add time stamps for our stuff.

12:44-29:00

CYS Media Archive

one month ago

Alright I'm going to post a shitload of links for this one, because this is a lot.

Apparently this Youtube channel is teaching English using some of the stories on here. Quite a few divided into parts, so I'm just going to link to the playlists.

A Pirate's Life For Me by skyz

I'm Going Out by ScienceOfficerCat

Desperate Heart by Corinthian

A UFO at School by Ogre

U R A Magician (Which apparently has been deleted lol)

LIfe as a teenager by a whole damn class apparently

The Last Man Standing by primates

CYS Media Archive

one month ago

Mr. Lampwick still seems to be continuing his reading of at least one CYS story on his streams. This one is Rum Runner’s Tale by Omnipixil.

Time stamps for the story reading: 8:30-48:00