Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Banned site members

26 days ago
What's the story with the user by the name of "Voldy"? I was looking at reviews, and the top review on BerkaZerkas deadmanwalking is by Voldy. I looked at his profile and he was banned years ago. His recent post history shows part of the story, but i feel like I'm dearly lacking and I cant find the rest of the juiciness.

Has there been any other site members worth mentioning who have been banned that would lead to entertaining reads?

Banned site members

26 days ago
His recent post history tells the full story, really.

But if you want a bit of context into who he was though, Voldy was a pretty good commenter who happened to also be a runaway from CoG. His introduction thread was bashing on CoG, which was all well and good, but I guess he wasn't satisfied with the attention because he then made an alt to reply to his thread to agree with himself and people started to slowly realize he was kind of weird the more he posted, and he just sorta never fully recovered from the immense cringe.

I'm sure there was other stuff, but that was the most memorable.

Banned site members

26 days ago
"Never recovered from the immense cringe" is the tragic trajectory of many former users.

Banned site members

26 days ago
I read all the threads that mystic linked, and as sherbet said, it was rather underwhelming. Judging by how visceral he was reacting about how wronged he was, and his comments about how much a whore certain site members are, I was expecting juiciness, it just ended up being over something relatively minor, which he took to heart due to how sensitive he was, and refused to listen to site members telling him it's not even that big a deal. Still a good read though.

Banned site members

26 days ago

Lot of "ex-CoGites" that wander over here due to being banned for whatever reason usually labor under the delusion that we're just going to accept them with open arms. That's not how that works, that's not how any of this works.

Its like just because you got kicked out of the land of faggotry because you were being slightly less of a faggot over there doesn't mean you still aren't one.

And in typical fashion he posted in such a way and proved that he was a humongous faggot and got himself beaten, whipped, and dragged out of town by four horses going in four separate directions.

Banned site members

26 days ago
Lmao

Banned site members

26 days ago
somebody get this man a graveyard link

Banned site members

26 days ago

Here are some fun links:

Voldy's first thread
His alt's thread
The 'expanaltion'

Enjoy!

Edit: just realized you were referring to the graveyard of banned members lol

Banned site members

26 days ago
Thanks Mystic!

Banned site members

25 days ago
You forgot this one!

Banned site members

25 days ago

That's like the best thing he contributed to the site.

Banned site members

25 days ago
Wtf, even was that? That was.... Something. I read that shit at work, and my coworker saw my face all scrunched up in confusion, disgust, and Bewilderment, and she was like "what's got you looking like that" Lol

That was a traumatizing read, my innocence, my purity. It was very well written, kudos to thara, even though it's very degenerate. At first I thought voldy actually wrote that, I was relived when I found out it was thara trolling him.

Banned site members

25 days ago

Thara's good, but she only altered a couple of the shorter posts Voldy did.

That one was mine since it was open season on Voldy at that point.

Banned site members

25 days ago
Lmao

If you go on certain parts of Twitter, there's people that actually speak and think like "voldy,", Which is the uncomfortable part. Its a caricature of real people, which is part of why it's so well written . Kudos to you as well then, End.

Banned site members

24 days ago
I think it's a good example of what happens when you claim to have crippling anxiety but can't seem to use it to think before you do shit. Well, maybe he did think before he replied to Thara. It just took him a few days of replying to everyone else to find his balls.

Banned site members

24 days ago
You and I should do a thunderdome one day! You'll probably beat me, but I'm always up for a challenge.

(although it will probably be a few months before we get the opportunity even if you agree).

Banned site members

24 days ago
I'm good for setting another one up anytime. Benholman wandering off kind of killed the grand reopening with him and Darius.

Banned site members

24 days ago
We'll just see what she says then I guess. I think it will be very hard to replicate what I did last time. I could also step in vs Darius if Lux refuses, and Darius is still game. If you ever wanted to a do thunderdome as well Mizal, I wouldn't mind acting as "the mediator" as you do, But you're the boss, of course. I'm sure you could find another mod to do that, but just encase none are, id be available to do it.

Banned site members

24 days ago
I'm down for it whenever you are. As far as winning goes, it can go either way and I don't consider myself a great writer by any means. I try to use as much free time as I can to write for these things since I go straight into last-minute panic mode as soon as I read the prompt. Generally, do the best you can, try to incorporate as much advice as you can from your previous duel, and do a quick read through to catch any mistakes a spellchecker wouldn't catch.

Banned site members

24 days ago
Kk! I'll keep that in mind. We're ready when you are then mizal!

Banned site members

12 days ago

Altering one's text is normal. I should know, Ford has done it to me back when I was still in childish denial about being a lesbian. 

Banned site members

12 days ago

oS8y99XZ_400x400.jpg

Banned site members

12 days ago
They sure grow up fast.

Banned site members

11 days ago

Not again....

FOOOOOOOORD!!!!!

Banned site members

26 days ago

Graveyard's severely out of date at this point.

The body count started getting to the point that even I stopped bothering dumping them in a mass grave and now they're all just rotting away on the surface with ghouls feasting on their maggot infested corpses.

Banned site members

24 days ago

That was a year ago?!? I feel old

Banned site members

11 days ago

Well since this got bumped again, I might as well link to this last Voldy thread for Mr. Crimson to read, before Voldy got banned since it also gives a good reason of why CoG sucks.

Because it's important to remind everyone of that every once in awhile even if we don't really bother mocking them as much as we used to. (They do a good enough job of that to each other without our help)

https://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/29409

Banned site members

11 days ago

Thank you! The comment about 12 American clown dollars made me laugh. Seems like people were saying voldy tried flirting with thara, got shotdown, and his hate for her grew from then. At least, that's now cannon in my head.