Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Bonjour!

12 years ago
Hello. I am new here, and have been reading a bunch of stories, and thought I might as well become a user so I can save my progress in my stories, and maybe come up with my own. I might chat too, it seems like a friendly community here.

Bonjour!

12 years ago

Welcome to the site :)

If I may take a page from #J's book, if you want to create a story, I'd suggest skipping the basic editor all together and using the advanced one. Even if you don't want to use the additional features, the user interface is much better on the Advanced Editor.

Bonjour!

12 years ago

3J's book*

Bonjour!

12 years ago

Hey, welcome to the site :) Everyone here is really friendly and we have tons of fun forum games you should check out. If you haven't read any stories by Endmaster or 3J, I highly recommend them. Also, playa's a nice guy. We were on the same team for President and he was a great team mate. Everyone here is really friendly and laidback, it's great to have you here~

Bonjour!

12 years ago

Thanky you Applegirl :)

Bonjour!

12 years ago
Everyone here is really friendly, like applegirl and playa said. I've only been here for a month but have disovered it's mostly a fourm game playing community, not so much a storygame community. I think that could be because there aren't a whole lot of good storygames here. I aim to change that and I hope that others will follow. Maybe together we can bring back the fun stories like Walmart and Cryptode, but make them better.

Anyways, Welcome, welcome, welcome

Bonjour!

12 years ago

Hey New guy, i'm Bo.

Bonjour!

12 years ago

Nice to meet ya!

Bonjour!

12 years ago

Bonjour Petite! That's certainly a long name you have there, but that's fine! :) We hope you have a great time here! :D

Bonjour!

12 years ago
Bonjour!Tu-vous parlez la fracious?

Any way welcome. Hope you have a fun time on this site.

Bonjour!

12 years ago
Hahaha, butchered.

Bonjour!

12 years ago
Which one? The English or french?

Bonjour!

12 years ago

The french.

Bonjour!

12 years ago

For reference, the goggle translation of what you said is:

"You-you talk about the fracious"

....Yep.....

Bonjour!

12 years ago
Don't trust google translate but yeah rereading over what I type it should be

"Parlez-vous la français?"

(Which is do you speak french. but google adds the "the".)

Bonjour!

12 years ago
Tu-vous was hilarious haha. I just pictured my French teacher going off about it. Anyway, how did you get the little swirly symbol under the C (I forget what it's called but I know what it is)? My laptob can't replicate it.

Bonjour!

12 years ago
Because your writing is ridiculously formal haha. I don't think you'd catch a francophone every saying that.

"Parles tu francais?"

Is what you'd here or even just simply "francais?"

It's like how they each you to say: "s'il vous plait" to say please, which would be something that you probably wouldn't ever say to a friend. You'd say: "s'il te plait" because you're not speaking to royalty, haha.

/french rant.

Yeah, I did french immersion for 7 years from Kindergarten to grade six and the stuff they'd teach us was hilarious. Transitioning to English school was funny too though, because the french classes they taught there were like grade two french for me haha.

Bonjour!

12 years ago
Unfortunately I have only taken french 2. So I haven't gotten to informal stuff yet.