Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello all

11 days ago
Hi everyone, I'm Rowan. I stumbled across this site the other day while looking for story games to play. This place reminds me a lot of the small community forums that used to be around back in the day. I'm a big fan of visual novels and tabletop games so it's cool to find something similar. There seems to be a good vibe here. I hope to stick around and maybe even do some writing. Nice to meet you.

Hello all

11 days ago

Welcome to the site.  Hopefully you will enjoy your time here.

Hello all

11 days ago

Welcome welcome

Hello all

11 days ago

Sup man! Yes, writing is good. I should do more of that. The vibe here is impeccable, incomparable- I would highly suggest sticking around.

Anyway, hi welcome to the site!! If you've got any questions feel free to ask, you may get called dumb but you'll also get an answer (usually)

Hello all

11 days ago

Hello! :D I'm new too! I also plan on staying awhile, but if I have to take a break from the site due to real life things, I will come back eventually. :)

Hello all

10 days ago
Hey there, welcome! Let us know if you have any questions.

Hello all

10 days ago
Welcome to the site.

PS We're all bots here, so...

Hello all

10 days ago

Beep Boop :P Lol

Hello all

10 days ago

Welcome! What are some of your favorite visual novels?

Hello all

10 days ago
I think my favorite would have to be The House in Fata Morgana, then Zero Escape 999. I also recently played 1000xResist which was interesting but that one is more of a walking simulator type game.

Hello all

10 days ago

I haven't played House in Fata Morgana, but Zero Escape is one of my favorites! Have you tried Danganronpa? It has the same visual novel deathgame vibes. 

Hello all

9 days ago
Danganronpa is great! I played all of the main games, and now I'm just waiting for their new title Rain Code to make it to PC.

Hello all

10 days ago

Welcome to the site!

If you plan on writing, I recommend checking out these articles.

Hello all

6 days ago
Hi! Welcome to the site - hopefully you're somebody I can hope sticks around. ;^) What are some of your favorite tabletop games?

Hello all

6 days ago
As opposed to the ones we hope don't stick around?

Hello all

6 days ago
Well... yes, especially with what's going on in the "what's an order" thread right now. Would be neat to see a redemption arc though!

Hello all

5 days ago
One I'm currently running is Vaesen. It's a horror game based on Scandinavian folklore, very monster of the week and a lot of fun if you enjoy mystery.

Hello all

4 days ago
Hiiii and Welcome to the site!