Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Canadian Atheist Specch

18 years ago

Ok. You all seriously need to check your attitude toward people because there is no reason why all people of all races, religions and attitudes. That is why people have issues now. They can't get along with someone that is different that they are. I think hat is people actually learned to get along with each other, the world would be a much better place. Now if George bush was on this site and he was an atheist would you not like him even though most people don't. People should learn to adjust to other peoples religions and races so that there won't be disagreements about whose religion is better. If people would stop looking at people from the outside and see what that person has on the inside than we would be much more friendly. Alexp is said to be an atheist and he could kick you off the site and you would be hella pissed about it. Now if you were JJJ how would you feel if you were teased and talked about because you were an atheist. and you also criticize him for being Canadian. I was Canadian at own time. and silver, Myaa, Al, weedy , and Discards are all still Canadian. do you hate all my friends because they are Canadian. do you hate me because I am Canadian. If I was a Canadian atheist would you all hate me as well. I think you all need a reality check on what people are like.                                                         Jimi_the_Z- Jordan Sean Latif

Canadian Atheist Specch

18 years ago
Meh. Read Hello. WHY DO YOU THINK I SAY THAT??!!!!

Canadian Atheist Specch

18 years ago
Besides your like Canadian. Like I went to this one resturant in Marine Land, and the tables were like dirty. I've been exposed to that all my life, so I assume ther are no trash-guys in Canadia. Seriously.

Canadian Atheist Specch

18 years ago
your an idiot raven. I dont think youve noticed but marine land is outdoors, and tables will obviously be dirty.

Canadian Atheist Specch

18 years ago
True, true.

Canadian Atheist Specch

18 years ago
You keep on saying: 'Read hello'. You can't start a new leaf until you apologize in specifics!

Note

18 years ago
People of the site.  I think that this would be a great thing for Alex to discuss.  This is getting annoying.

Note

18 years ago
Read 'We all turn out happy'! And you guys are so stupid.

Note

18 years ago
ok now Even though jimi dosen't live where we do it was cleaner.  And by the way it is called Canada not Canadia. Our whole country is clener that your left foot. And that can say something.

Note

18 years ago
...Nooo It's Canadia.

(LOL foolish child)

Note

18 years ago

What country are you from?

In America it's Canada.  It is named after katana which means village.

Note

18 years ago
I'm from America. And I know its Canada, but unlike you people, I made a joke. Seriously fools, you people can not take a flippin joke! You take EVERYTHING so personally! Do I have to put 'LOL' or 'jk'  or 'it was just a joke' all the time?

Note

18 years ago
geez.......................

Note

18 years ago
DUDE WE WERE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU MADE A JOKE?!!! HOW CAN YOU CALL SOMEONE ELSE FOOLISH WHEN YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note

18 years ago
Exactly....what?

Note

18 years ago
um... I don't know...

Note

18 years ago
Does anyone reply back to me anymore?!?

Note

18 years ago

Wow, you guys really have dropped forum usage, since I left, lol.  Try to make replyable posts, instead of uhh, I dont know.  Something like, could you expand on that?

Note

18 years ago
yeah I kinda agree. Since JJJ left me and silverhad to compete to keep our posts on the forums

Note

18 years ago
lol

Note

18 years ago
ANd then when JJJ WAS here. IT WAS WAR!!!!!!!   JJJ would delete our posts and then Silver would get em back on there. and then I would yell at silver for being stupid and then we would get into an argument.                        The good ol days

Note

18 years ago
Are back in style.  And so am I.

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago

Man, this thread straight up hilarious and it's out of Kiel's age range.

Welcome to a forgotten period of CYS history where we talked funny like those random Ugandan health and wellness forums you could stumble on back in the day.

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago
What have you done.

I can't stop laughing.

I'm so glad these people are all dead now. (And condemned by Allah for their disbelief.)

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago

What the fuck, I thought it was a bot, or that I was having a stroke...

Then I noticed the date.

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago

This is too funny.

Canadia - the hat of America

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago
The First Page

"Bring in on Lionheart!!!"

Your personal rival Seifer Almasy is charging towards you. You two are in current training.

You see him upon you and you block swiftly. You begin to tussle, the both of you fighting with all your spirit. He swings his gunblade with full force and you block it, but you fall back onto the ground. As rise up, he stands up straight. "FIRE!!" he shouts. You fall down again.

He rushes towards you, you close your eyes and a searing pain between your eyes down all the way down towards your upper lip. Lots of blood is coming out and you feel lightheaded.

You are enraged and you suddenly thrust up and match your cut with an identical one on Seifer's face. Uou eventually black out from too much lost blood.

Infirmary

Infirmary

You wake up in the infrimary of your academy, Balamb Garden

A female doctor approaches

"How are you feeling?" Dr. Kadowaki asks as she begins checking on you.

"...........Ok. I think."

"Take it easy next time. Hmm. Looks like your eyes are focusing. Why do you insist on fighting so roughly?

"Tell that to Seifer."

"That Seifer......Won't listen to anyone. Why don't you ignore him?"

"I can't just run away Doc"

"Hmm I see. Well anyway, I've called your instructor, Quistis. She's on her way down."

Instructor Quistis Trepe walks into the infirmary and looks at you in a shameful glare.

No Links. You may go back or reset to start over.

In 2006 this would have been feature worthy, I can we why the Canadian Atheist community trusted him to be their spokesperson.

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago

First season of CYS (Called MAG back then) sucked before EndMaster arrived. 

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago
3J really used to hate people dredging up old threads like this. I can see why. I'm not above similar embarrassment.

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago
I think it's useful every once in awhile to remind the people of how good they have it now.

We have so much diversity now that the Canadian Athiest Hegemony has been broken up too. This was a struggle so ancient that I haven't even heard of it until this thread was bumped, but I'm glad we were victorious, good job everyone. Killa holds the only remaining position representing that now severely weakened faction.

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago
Now that you mention in, there were an aweful lot of Canadians in power here, way back. Solostrike, for example.

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago

Thank God those dark days are over! As you can clearly tell by this thread, Canadians are all blasphemous heretics that should be burned with fire. ^_^

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago
His Eminence, the most esteemed Pasha Malk of the Capybaliphate and defender of all Cyslam might want a word with you.

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago

Blame Capybaras!
Blame Capybaras!
They all chill out in fluffy packs,
With monkeys riding on their backs!

Blame Capybaras!
Blame Capybaras!
No rodent should be that cute,
Let's give them the boot! ^_^

Canadian Atheist Specch

one year ago
I am glad that these non-believers have long since vanished from the Kingdom of CYStia. The dissolution of their sect pleases Allah.