WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

What’s Up

one year ago

Yo

What’s Up

one year ago
Hi?

What’s Up

one year ago

coming back here is the exact kind of baffling decision that would be surprising from anyone except you,  the most chromosome-rich child soldier in kiel's army of kids who have more crayons lodged in their brain than IQ points 

What’s Up

one year ago

<3 lowkey kinda forgot about u weirdos

What’s Up

one year ago

Leak Kiel's discord already and be gone 

What’s Up

one year ago

I don't even own discord n I forgot he existed tbh 

What’s Up

one year ago
Ah, you got the amnesia just like Taco. F.

What’s Up

one year ago

Repression. 

What’s Up

one year ago
Four years later, Mason triumphantly returns to demonstrate his newfound literacy to the skeptics and unbelievers. "Yo"

What’s Up

one year ago

Yeah I forgot about this place it's kinda crazy it stills exists

What’s Up

one year ago
This place existed before you were even born, it's not going anywhere. I just noticed you have nine unfinished stories in sneak peek. Have you done any writing since wandering off?

What’s Up

one year ago

I would like to but no sadly. I actually haven't seen this in a while I'm just checking in on this site cuz I forgot about this place. It's cool to see you guys still chillin.

What’s Up

one year ago
Clearly you were summoned back here as part of a mission from God to write reviews. There's a lot of new stories, now that introductions are over you better get to it.

What’s Up

one year ago

I might check out some new stories while I'm on this 9 hour drive seems interesting. I'm probably not gonna be on this site tho cuz I'm just living a whole different life than I used to. I'd like to try and write a story someday...

What’s Up

one year ago
Nine hour drive seems absolutely miserable, what's that about?

What’s Up

one year ago
How long it takes to get to the sulfer mine each day?

What’s Up

one year ago

Yikes, but hey.

What’s Up

one year ago
Sup

What’s Up

one year ago
Lol fag

What’s Up

one year ago
disgusting