Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
https://open.spotify.com/collection/tracks

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
You know what? Fuck you all! You don’t want to see my evil side...ask the Endmaster. Ask him about the message I sent

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
I’M PURE EVIL, YOU BITCHES!

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago

You think I’m nice...that’s only a cover-up. Inside, I’m a pure monster. I’ll kill anyone who dares to threaten me or kill anyone that even DARES to call me a fucktard or any other word like that!

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
But you break down in tears when you get called a fag.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago

Why ask, I'll just show it to everyone so they can all have a good laugh.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
Fuck you, fucker. I can take on anyone. ANYONE

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago

The only thing that you can take on is your mom's boyfriend's big black cock, and the only place you can take it is in the ear, judging by your spelling.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
You think you something, don’t you? I really could take on anyone. Anyone, you bitch!

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
She/he /they is trying to force me to co author a game with him/her/them. Think I erase myself because I won't start anything with a person that can't even write haldf page with a plot.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
I’m a she, you bitch and I’m a BAD bitch

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
Yeah, you are so bad to start games without a plot and force people to co-author you. I would do a game with anyone that I think is capable of finishing at least a scene. You ARE YEARS FROM THAT.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
You say you want a bad bitch, baby, now you have it
Now you got a bad bitch, show me you can handle this
Say you want a bad bitch, baby, now you have it
Now you got the baddest, show me you can handle this

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
Here comes the smasher, here comes the master
Here comes the big beat, big beat disaster
No time to quit now, just time to get it now
Pick up what I'm putting down
Pick up what I'm putting down

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago

Lurk longer.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
It's just that Firequeer person from yesterday, blossoming from their larval troll stage into full blown retard.

This is the peak of their life. They know instinctively they have 24 hours to find a mate before they die, but due to a genetic glitch this is how they're going about it.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
Well, I missed the party. Lol if OP is lurking around and reading this, I'm sure r/satanism would welcome you with open arms.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago

Instead of simply calling EndMaster, well, EndMaster. You referred to him as the Endmaster. 

Not bad. I should step my game up aswell, so I won't let even a random like you show me up. 

Thank you for that.

Fucktard Night EDGE

2 years ago
REPENT SINNER!