Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Bondo and Tman have a debate

2 years ago

gryphon getting serious over here

2 years ago

Shut the fuck up.

2 years ago

?

2 years ago

Lemme use smaller words. No talk. Simple enough now? 

2 years ago

why though? I'm involved in this too

2 years ago

Because everytime you speak it's an insult to all life. The energy you use could be put to better use by putting a loaded rifle in your mouth and playing catch.

2 years ago
Jesus.

Take it down a notch, guy. Think you're goin at this too hard.

2 years ago
Let's keep the edgelord LARPing confined to the duel threads.

2 years ago

Lol

2 years ago

oh come on tman, we talked about taking out your personal insecurity on others ^-^

2 years ago

Just cause you fantasize bout me don't mean we talk like that. My issues are mine, and yours just so happen to be worse. I genuinely mean this when I say I despise you and I wasn't joking or playing it up when I offered to bet my account if it meant possibly getting rid of you.

2 years ago

cry about it <3

2 years ago

I mean that's kinda what I was doing. Wait I almost forgot tards like you struggle to pick up on nuances. My bad for not keeping it simple enough for your dumbass to recognize.

2 years ago

I'm glad you're letting out your emotions. Crying is good for you, it's healty and normal.

2 years ago

Sure it is but a broken clock is right twice a day. Your a beastiality loving fucknut that can't even decide their gender don't you dare talk about what's normal.

2 years ago
lol fag

2 years ago

At this point it's time to take a step back and relax. You're yelling at a frog on the internet.

2 years ago

One must do what one can.

EDIT: Testing the original text to see if it does the bolding weirdness here.

Okay I just separated this bit since I have no intention on stopping you two from kicking each other in the crotch, but it was derailing an already derailed thread.

EDIT 2: No oddity here. I'll just leave it here then.

2 years ago
It's okay Tman, it's just a frog. It can't hurt you.

2 years ago

Yes, yes keep laughing at me. But fuck bondogggle

2 years ago

Poisonous frogs are capable of killing. I don't think Bondo is, though.

2 years ago

Whether or not Bondo's done the killing, Tman's certainly dying on stage out here.

2 years ago

Yes I know this is.

A. Making me look unstable.

B. Shooting myself in the foot. (Likely anyone who might agree with me would now refuse to take my side in public.)

C. Seem like I'm ignoring the noose tightening around my neck. (a mod finally deciding I'm too annoying to be worth keeping around.)

2 years ago

Meh, I'm cool with seeing Bondo getting abused in the forums. Whether you're genuinely that angry about all this doesn't really matter.

Feel free to continue. Just keep it contained rather than spreading to all over the forums. We already got Ebon beating up teenage girls running around.

2 years ago

A. We all have murderous puberty hormone rage at least once. Just remember to shower and use deoderant.

B. I do now feel compelled to side against you because it's funny.

C. They better not, I think I still have money riding on you.

2 years ago

lol. 

2 years ago

I think I would be a White's Tree frog, also known as the Australian Green Tree Frog and Dumpy Tree Frog.

They are extremely harmless.

2 years ago
All these noobs fighting each other all of a sudden and all I hear is this:

2 years ago

This is fun. ^_^

2 years ago

Really the next contest round needs to happen between these two so it can establish a proper order and vent the poison a bit.

2 years ago

T and I will be competing next tournament duel! We have a splash zone seat just for you, Mr. End. :)

2 years ago

Shut your God damn mouth. I know your the poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome but pull your shit together.

2 years ago

you're*

2 years ago

Listen here you cum dumpster, it's shit like this why no one loves you. You will grow old and die alone forgotten and ignored. The only attention you'll get is when the nurse at the home sneaks in to beat the shit outta you after a hard day.  So, how about you do the humane thing and end your life early. I hear dropping a plugged in toaster into your tub is just to die for.

2 years ago

oh no, people do love me. I know you must be obsessed with me to be this consistent. :)

2 years ago

Well if you kill yourself humanity as whole would be better off. But I'm a decent guy so you getting the fuck off this site and never getting back on would be enough. Someone has to take the bullet of dealing with your shit, and as much as I'd prefer you to be the one to take a bullet, here I am. 

2 years ago

It's almost like you've been playing the pity card, all this confession to crying and being suicidal. You're running out of actual arguments and are now throwing a tantrum using language and murderous threats. This could be cause by pent up anger and frustration. It is recommended to see a therapist or psychiatrist, and if that's an issue with money, there are plenty of organizations that can help with that. I wish you luck on your emotional journey to healing.

2 years ago

Huh almost everything you just said was impressive, wrong but impressive. I'm not suicidal, it is healthy and normal to cry once in awhile. I'll admit it is definitely hard to come up with new ways to insult you. Also if you've noticed it's only you I'm going after no one else. It's not an anger or frustration problem it's a you problem

2 years ago

Well you complaining's not going to do anything about it. :) How does it feel having a whole thread dedicated to your whiney bitching? Especially when you're trying so hard to get under one noob's skin. I'm really rooting for you.

2 years ago

Honestly? It doesn't feel too bad. And keep that shit to yourself. I don't want a waste of space like you rooting for me

2 years ago

2 years ago
I've been waiting since Lux was out of town till Sunday night.

2 years ago
“debate”

2 years ago

At this point it's like Tman is just tormenting Bondo's corpse even in death.

Anyway, remember to eat something, I know you really get focused on this sort of activity.

2 years ago

Oh don't worry about me, I'm not being tormented at all. Tman's just trying to find a way to get a little victory out of this thread. I don't think he gets the message. So far the only thing I've heard him say is for me to kill myself.

2 years ago

I mean getting you to off yourself is kinda is the goal here, so if there is one thing I wanted you to hear that is it.

2 years ago

I don't think it works that way. The more you tell Bondo to do it, the less likely he's going to, just to spite you.

You'd have to learn personal info about him and use it against him to be effective in such a goal.

Plus, Bondo is fully aware of what you're trying to do, so he's already got the iron skin up at maximum. He's also getting trashed by several other members of the site, so the best you can do at this point is to just insult him for the potential amusement of others.

I'd say step back for a bit.

2 years ago

Alright I'll do that.

2 years ago

2 years ago

That little fluff ball is pretty cute ngl

2 years ago
@Gryphon

That’s pointing to cricket. But considering daji’s recent actions, perhaps it’s a diversion.

2 years ago

I've already revealed my identity, it was all part of my master plan. 

2 years ago

If it is Cricket, I'm going to need other people's help here.  I've never interacted with Cricket, and have read maybe four of her posts.

2 years ago

Oh, you've not met Cricket? She's cool. She just kind of wonders aimlessly around the forums yelling "Lol fag" and "kek". ^_^

2 years ago

Lol, sounds just like someone I know!