Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Star Wars: Revenge of the SKILLS

7 years ago
I know everyone has seen the Star Wars story by now and it's been amusing and all, but seriously, shouldn't @kingskills be docked his measly 31 points or banned or something? I don't know what brought him to the place in his life where he's naming himself after mediocre fanfic authors and writing fanfic of their fanfic, but I don't see how he could have gotten permission when JMGSkills hasn't logged in in three years.

7 years ago

Well that's very funy be I forgot my other account so I made king skills and I'm finishing what he created but I'm also making my own thing so back Stupid mizal and had enough of this and I'm correcting what he mean't to created so back off idiot

7 years ago

Your lame story will soon be getting unpublished anyway. You ruined what the original writer created and you should feel terrible as a human being.

7 years ago
I'm just starting this and I have spoken English my whole life so don't tell me anything about my English and this a sequel to a padawan journey from Jmgskill idiots and I will report you if you say about my English again -- Kingskils on 2/26/2017 10:21:55 AM with a score of 0

Please, go on.

7 years ago
My brain cells are packing their shit after reading that.

7 years ago

Meh, so far the only thing kingskills has done is produce a shitty story and be an idiot. If I banned everyone who did that, our community would be severely smaller.

He hasn't even really spammed forum posts yet and even his post in this thread was mildly amusing. So far I find him less annoying than JMGSkills despite him being a complete fucktard. (Though I'm sure now he'll try his best to excel in that task)

The story was posted on the 25th so I'll leave it up to see what else the comment section produces. It'll get taken down either at the 3 day limit or before then anyway, assuming someone else doesn't do it first.

7 years ago
Well my point was he was using JMGskills characters and plots without permission. Despite his claims I doubt that he actually has a psychic connection to JMG to 'correct what he meant to create', or whatever it is he's trying to say.

7 years ago

Oh I see what you mean now. I thought it was just one of those "spiritual successor" things at first.

Unpublished.

7 years ago
Cool. And I withdraw my suggestion to ban him, he's a feisty little fuckwit and it's kind of adorable. :3

7 years ago

Lol, I still docked him point anyway.

7 years ago

Sorry if I have terrible english to you mizal and this is something I wanted to do and I would not feel bad for my self because he was terrible as I am so back off because you all don't have the guts to make a sequel but I do and I'm doing something that he would have liked to finished so I'm doing it for him and last but not least well you being the punk you are I don't have to act stupid like you

7 years ago

@mizal

This absolute tough guy is calling you out.

7 years ago
Are we completely sure this isn't kain again?

7 years ago

If it truly is kain then we must all respect the different personalities and roles that he's been able to play thus far. It must take some modicum of diligence to troll this much.

7 years ago

That's Right

7 years ago

God, thank you, King. I've always wanted to speak my mind to that cunt mizal, but she's sleeping with the administrators. 

7 years ago

Well that escalated quickly.

7 years ago

Sorry Minnieking I Didn't sleep in bed with mizal like you did

7 years ago

I have no idea how you somehow picked that little comment out of your sick little mind when I said "that escalated quickly."

You sick fuck.

7 years ago

I think he 1) believed Malk's comment about Mizal sleeping with the admins (cause it's totally true of course), and 2) believes you're an admin. 

Anyhow, I presume he'll publish some new fanfic accordingly in the near future. 

7 years ago
Awwww, this is so cute! Who is a tuff boy? Who is a big, tuff boy? Yes you are! I'm sorry, but I just can't help but imagine a 5 years old child reading this.

7 years ago
and I would not feel bad for my self because he was terrible as I am

If you think JMG was terrible, why are you plagiarizing his ideas without his permission? Though at a glance, his stuff wasn't very good, but he did at least have a better grasp on English than you.

I'm not sure where 'the guts to make a sequel' comes into things here. FWIW, I have no desire to write Star Wars fanfic at all. But if I did, I'd come up with my own plot and characters instead of stealing the really mediocre ones belonging to someone else, and I wouldn't presume to claim I was doing what another author 'would have wanted' for their own series without having the basic decency to contact them first. That's why your story was removed.

Well that, and being hilariously bad and failing to meet minimum site standards. So, a retard, in addition to a thief.

(Why is your English so bad, by the way? You claimed you've been speaking it all your life. Most people could only fail this badly at literally every sentence they write if they were doing it intentionally. I've yet to see you spew a single line that made any kind of sense.)

7 years ago

No I'm sure you said this because the people you sleep with told you to say this and I'm not stealing anything and I'm making my own thing soon so retard stop talking to the people you sleep with slut to leave and stop talking

7 years ago

This guy is amusing. Thinks he's such a big boy... I remember when I was six.

7 years ago

I'm not stealing anything

Well, you did steal a plot and characters, which at any writing site anywhere on the internet would make you the lowest form of life possible, but I guess you're technically in the clear now since your low effort, uncreative garbage has deleted now.

Anyway, I think I speak for everyone here when I say I'm really looking forward to this amazing original piece of fiction you're going to be writing next. Hopefully it will be featureable, you're about 120 points in the hole now and need to earn those back somehow.

7 years ago

Oi, don't talk down to sluts, you little shit. Respect the fifth commandment, knob gobbler.

7 years ago

I recommend studying proper grammar and spelling because it is absolutely necessary to be taken seriously here, or anywhere. I'd be happy to help how I can, because this is atrocious. indecision

7 years ago

I know I'm supposed to be nice and defending you or some shit, but wow. You need to stop, kiddo.

You don't just have terrible English according to mizal; I'm pretty sure most people think you have terrible English. I might be picky, but this isn't just me being picky. I can barely understand your sentences, which is something that is quite...unique since I can usually understand the nonsensical ramblings of five year olds.

I honestly don't see why you had to add "guts to make a sequel". I mean...it doesn't take much guts to be able to make a sequel of someone else's work. Just a lack of imagination and lack of originality (which, to be honest, are the same thing but whatever.) If you think sequels are all that great, I recommend you head towards "Fanfiction.net". It's a wonderful place where people like you will be accepted :)

Anyways...point is...you STOLE someone else's plot and characters and all that, and made a story off of it. Not even a good one, mind you. A shitty, worse-than-mediocre one that I didn't even go to the trouble of understanding or leaving a comment for. 

Also, you don't know what JMGskills would have wanted cause you know, you didn't ask him. 

Also, buddy-kid-friend-pal-chum...I think you're acting pretty stupid right now xD

7 years ago

I sitting at my computer keeping up with this you deleted my work which makes you a prick but not only that but you try to make people feel terrible and in my case your terrible but this is my first right because I never did this before so your words mean nothing to me mizal and I do have perfect English but it still was my first time i'm sorry selling plot and story and I only said prick was because Seto

7 years ago
What?

7 years ago

You have perfect English? 

End, can we keep please keep this one a little longer? I feel that there's still plenty of mileage as far as entertainment goes with this one. :P

7 years ago

If anyone understands what he says, please tell me. I feel I have been insulted and may need to defend myself xD

7 years ago

Translation: I'm sitting at my computer, keeping up with this thread. You deleted my work which makes you a prick, but not only that, you try to make people feel terrible. In my case, you're terrible because this was my first story and I've never done this before so your words mean nothing to me. And Mizal, I do have perfect English, but it was still my first time. I'm sorry about stealing the plot and story, and I only said prick because of Seto.

Reply: First of, I didn't delete your work. I didn't even pay it much mind until you made such a big fuss about it. Second, while your spelling is pretty good, you do need to work on your grammar. Try speaking the sentences you type outloud, and see if it a) makes sense and b) flows well and isn't a run on sentence or a fragment; mostly with you it's the odd formatting of your sentences and the nonsensical run-on bits with lack proper punctuation. It makes it a chore to read your writing and replies, and it takes a lot of time to interpret what you're trying to say - definitely not perfect English, or even understandable English to most people. Take a look at the things you type, and what other people have typed. See the difference?

I understand it was your first time making a story, but most of the people were likely trying to give you constructive criticism, which actually helps improve your writing, or couldn't understand a word you typed because of the grammar and just decided to leave something funny. It doesn't help if you flail and throw a fit - we'll just make fun of you because of that. Most of us have been put through the same thing, and I don't see why you think you're so special it shouldn't happen to you.

Lastly, I honestly don't go around trying to make people feel terrible - I usually do the opposite, in fact, and I don't see what I said on my above post that'd make you feel terrible. I will admit I am in a low mood right now, so that could be affecting my feelings and the way I interpret things. If anything there was insulting, I do not apologize for them however, since nothing I've said was false.

7 years ago
Thanks for the translation. I definitely didn't want to put more effort into reading that post than he did into writing it.

kingskills: Quit crying.You didn't take advantage of any of the resources or advice the site offers, you just threw down some garbage as quickly as possible and then got angry when people called it out for what it was.

There was absolutely nothing that could be said about the story you posted without pointing out the obvious: it was extremely lazy and low effort, and you need to get your shit together in the punctuation, spelling, and grammar departments before anyone can even begin to take it (or you) seriously.

That's even aside from the fact you're still refusing to acknowledge your plagiarism. That's a whole nother issue, and yes, I hope you do feel terrible, because you should.

Also, you haven't been paying much attention if you think Seto or I deleted your story. I pointed out it was not an original work in the DMA thread, and site policy was followed from there. But it was inevitable going to be removed in a day or two anyway for failing to meet minimum quality standards.

The fact that it was deleted was no one's fault but your own; if an admin unpublishes your story, don't turn around and immediately repost it.

Common sense--get some.

7 years ago

In case anyone is interested.

So far, he's not Kain, DrkPhoenix or any of the other usual suspects. He's not JMGSkills doing some weird performance art either.

Anyway, carry on.

7 years ago

Huh. I slightly thought he might be PugTaco.

7 years ago

PugTaco is actually back as DylanWalker or something like that. He actually managed to shut the fuck up long enough for me to not notice him right away and by the time I did, I didn't care anymore. He hasn't posted much though.

7 years ago
My money's still on kain, as he's previously done the 'invented personality for the purposes of causing shit' thing, and went through the effort of starting a new storygame to do it. Maybe he finally figured out IPs. Also, we've got the plagiarism theme again.

The others just tend to be their normal shitty selves. They can't be anything else.

7 years ago

Anything's possible on the wacky internet world.

Last time Kain spoke to me, he was sending me PMs as "Galactic sniper 2" and "GalacticGuy" saying "Pls don't ban me again. Dont be a dick."

Unsurprisingly I was indeed a dick.

7 years ago

Thread title made me genuinely laugh. Ow, my sides are a bit sore now.

7 years ago

My money's on him being either a troll, vindictive alt of a banned troll, or one of those AI chatbots that got hijacked by 4chan. Anyhow, I think he makes some really valid points in this thread.

7 years ago

Has to be one of those AI chatbots. Maybe Rem?

7 years ago

If so, guess you could say the chatbot is on a... rempage.

7 years ago

Oh god, you need to stop. I laughed and I hate that I laughed xD

7 years ago

Well so far he's said Mizal is sleeping with the admins and then he accused Seto of deleting his story which is something only an admin can do.

Obviously Mizal is sleeping with Seto. 

Anyway, this Skills guy is super pissed at you two, I guess you better watch your backs.

7 years ago

What's he gonna do, send an angry PM? 

7 years ago

Fabricate PMs accusing you of pedophilia 

7 years ago

I don't think he's skilled enough at fabrication nor has he mastered English well enough to pretend to be me.

7 years ago

Obviously yes

7 years ago

First of all Endmaster I was talking to Mizal and Seto shut up prick

7 years ago

It's only by my father's whim that you haven't been banned yet, retard.

7 years ago
Oh I'm sure he's run away from the site forever by now. Too thin skinned to hack it here, but too lazy to genuinely improve and prove anyone wrong about how garbage he is. I know the type. He probably expects praise for putting on his pants in the morning, and he'll be a giant mouth-breathing manbaby all his life, and a drain on society once his mom finally stops supporting him in a decade or three.

7 years ago

@kingskills

Have you run away like the fiflth you are?

7 years ago

I'm back making more

7 years ago

Damnit.

7 years ago

Disregard the naysayers in this thread. I, for one, applaud your creative endeavours. 

7 years ago
You hold no power here.

7 years ago

I guess he outlived his entertainment value, Seto banned him.

7 years ago
You banned him Seto wow that makes you a prick I sitting at my computer reading this I can not believe you could be so terrible king in this case his English wasnt so bad I ddin't think hardly I only said retard because wow :[ :[ :[

7 years ago
What the shit??

I think my account was hacked.

7 years ago

Then go change your password.

7 years ago

I have the best password. Nobody could ever guess it.

7 years ago

I banned him while offline too! Wow. My admin powers are just too strong!

7 years ago

Clearly, you used the Force (ba-dum-tss)

7 years ago

The force is strong in this one...

7 years ago
Hail Seto, the most powerful turkey in existence!

7 years ago

I am the turkey god..?

Wielder of the great Banhammer, ruler of the infinite realms, and destroyer of idiots xD

Also, I make a very good Key Lime Pie :|

7 years ago

7 years ago

Turkey god? This is mathematically impossible!!

I need to make a... pie chart.

;)

Feel the puns

7 years ago

That was just too bad. Curse you, for making me laugh xD

7 years ago

I'm sorry... i'll go... just gotta move my... curser to the home page.

Trololol

7 years ago

Turkey God? Pff, that's scrub tier. I am the Cornlord, get on my level!

7 years ago

I wonder how he can be online while he's banned...

7 years ago
pfft

7 years ago

"pfft"? What's that supposed to mean?

7 years ago
ignore please very much thank

7 years ago

Banning works a little funny on here. From what I understand, you can still log in and lurk about, but as soon as you try to post or doing anything story related, you get logged out.

7 years ago

Oh, that's strange.

7 years ago
Haha I think Mizal has a gift for driving half-crazy members into full-fledged crazy :) This Thread was surprisingly entertaining.

7 years ago
LOL, it really does seem that way some time. Steve spends his whole life desperately trying to get these kinds of reactions, and with me certain kinds of people will just completely lose their shit with the lightest prodding. I guess I just have a gift.

Anyway, may have to find a space to squeeze that line into my profile, thanks.

7 years ago
No problem :D I don't think it's a question of trying hard, I think it's just a question of saying the right thing or things that pushes a person into self-destruct mode :) Of course when they're offensive and poor writers who randomly insult everyone anyway it's hard to feel much sympathy for them...

7 years ago

I gotta say, I did really like those stories. I mean, sure, they were pretty linear, but the plotline was pretty good.

7/8

This guy, though...

7 years ago

7 years ago

Is this a joke, or are they just brain dead?

Too funny.

7 years ago

ChaosGod banned as well.

7 years ago

He's...unique, isn't he?