WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

For when CoG isn't faggy enough!

16 days ago

Holy shit, this is hilarious. You seriously all need to read this, if you haven't already.

These faggots at "Gathering Dust Studios" are bitching about CoGite authors not being "woke" enough!

They even go so far as to list them and say exactly about how they're "bigoted."

LINK!

I haven't even gone through all of it myself yet, but it's just lol. They're bitching about everything from autistic retards being "mocked" to MtM romances being "fetishized" by female writers, to the usual tranny outrage.

If there are any CoGites lurking about in our glorious dark lands, feel free to elaborate on any of these accusations, I know you won't really be able to talk about it on the actual CoG forums, but we're all for people expressing themselves here.

As CYStians we of course have no dog in this fight other than just laughing at the big fag fight. Lol.

EDIT: Bah, they were some back peddling faggots and deleted the original post. Here's just a regular boring link to the place and you can sift through their comments to see them whine about CoG banning them.

Less fun link

EDIT EDIT: Thankfully Mizal saved the screen shots like a true CYStian patriot. (They're further down the thread)

16 days ago

They seem a tad upset.

16 days ago
This stuff is gold: "a hermaphrodite (very transphobic and negative word towards intersex people for the cishet folks who aren’t aware, PLEASE do not use that word unless you’re referencing ACTUAL ANIMALS),"

16 days ago

"PLEASE do not use that word unless you’re referencing ACTUAL ANIMALS"

Well the joke just sets itself up for that statement.

16 days ago
ngl I took a diversity course as a mandatory to a program I was in for college and I have NEVER heard of that term before xD

16 days ago
Wow. The internet just keep getting deeper and deeper. Hard to believe any site could be more whiny that CoG.

16 days ago

"faye heath" lmao. You know the more like a fantasy character an alphabet person sounds, the more revolting and oozing their fake pussy is. Speaking of, did you know they have to gruesomely dilate it with a fucking knife every day? 

16 days ago

This imagery is scarring.

16 days ago

Here's some choice rants about CoG. There's probably more, but there's a lot of other boring bullshit to sift through. These sort of get the main points across in the sissy slap fight though.

16 days ago
They're a bunch of retards 0.o

There's always gonna be people saying bigotry shit like this throughout the entire internet, and there's really 2 solutions to solve the problem: Put on your big boy pants and deal with it or make the entire fucking internet basically 1984.

And we all know what happens in 1984 if you've read the book or movie xD

Side note: The movie is absolute SHIT!

People need to fucking calm their shit and take a break off the internet if they're that upset imo

16 days ago

LOL And the swift tyrannical iron fist of CoG smashes the trannys!

16 days ago

Apparently these two are siblings.

Something went SERIOUSLY wrong in that household.

16 days ago

The abortions, probably.

16 days ago
lmao damn

16 days ago

So many lols! ^_^

16 days ago
So I pressed the link but it led me to an anonymous comment with authors and shit. Not sure where to go to look at the article. Am I retarded or something? xD

16 days ago

No, the link was more or less just to the place. You sort of have to sift around for various cringy shit if you feel so inclined. I posted some of the better ones already in the thread though.

And yes, you are retarded, but so far you're not a faggot, so you got that going for you.

16 days ago
LOL I mean for a retard that's better than nothing I suppose.

It took me almost 2h to understand "[br/] or [p] for line breaks - Mizal" for my bio xD

The order I thought the above meant:

p (in the sentences) (for about 1h)
p (out of the sentences)
p+
p>
p<

and then what it actually was xD

16 days ago
Power just went out again. It'll probably be 14 hours this time given the pattern established so far and the night of freezing rain, and I wasn't able to get the house fully warmed back up after last outage. Cell service isn't going to last much longer and the house is surrounded by coyotes.

If I don't make it...I just want to say....for the benefit of anyone reading this who might care ....there are only two fucking genders you retards and you can't change them by mutilating yourself.

*deranged canine yipping grows louder in the background, icy wind howls in through a suddenly opened door, sounds of a shotgun being cocked*

But for real this "company" is such a trainwreck in the making, there are sooo many red flags here. Is that first post from someome in charge of something? Just read that post and try to imagine entrusting that person to pay you and never let any feelings get in the way.

16 days ago
where tf do u live in, the fucking forests of Alaska?? Gl on the coyotes

and I don't think anyone is gonna argue about the genders shit... at least not me anyway

16 days ago
Texas, if I were in Alaska I'd own more effective winter clothes than two hoodies and a pair of warmups. And Alaska has wolves, haven't you ever read a Jack London novel?

Anyway, back on for now, and while I'm here I just want to say that, whatever gender Faye Heathe and Cierra Lawson think they are, they're actually the opposite, and also I think rape is pretty cool now and doesn't need to be apologized for, they've convinced me of that.

If given the opportunity I'd definitely hand either one of them a gun and suggest they kill themselves, and let's see, what else....uh, J.K. Rowling is my favorite....ugh. Damn, no, I can't go that far, there's a limit even for this thread.

16 days ago

We can compromise. JKR is your favourite author, but only the anti semitic parts 

16 days ago
snow in texas?? holy shit!!

16 days ago

Damn, knew I should have taken proper screen shots.

Apparently with their bannings, they went ahead and scrubbed their original bitching post about all the various CoG authors. Looks like their complaining about being banned because a lot of their shit was in the adult section of CoG which can't be viewed without a proper account. Lol.

In any case, they're still salty about CoG, but they don't even have the courage of their convictions to keep their fucking post up on their own damn blog. Talk about being some back peddling faggots.

16 days ago

Maybe the plan is to complain to everyone who'll listen, "Look! CoG just banned us for no fucking reason! This just proves how much they hate trans people!" ^_^

16 days ago

I mean a lot of their complaints about CoG as a company are valid. Since Jason is definitely a hypocritical faggot who will look the other way on his "wokeness" when something is earning him money (Like the Samurai story).

Plus I have always believed that their deal with HG authors is basically like second class citizenhood and not all that great. (The fact they even separate them into "HG" vs "CoG" reeks of it)

However the tumblrinas were a bunch of hypocritical faggots as well. If they REALLY felt strongly about the place being a hotbed of toxic "bigotry", why the fuck were they still trying to publish a game through there and hanging around? It's like if you don't have the courage of your convictions, why the fuck should anyone take your whining on tumblr seriously?

It's like how Tevin and his fucktard crew were "Trying to start a rebellion at CoG because it's corrupt!" but "We have to keep quiet because we're trying to publish games through it!"

16 days ago

I know they had some valid points, that's why they got banned. :p

Main thing I don't get the is the whole, "OMFG, there are gay love stories being written by WOMEN! RED FLAGS! RED FLAGS!!!" ... Like... Isn't that super sexist?

16 days ago

Oh that's like a variation of "This isn't YOUR story to tell." thing.

Basically if you aren't of a particular group and you write about them, you're at worst being a big bigot that's making fun of that group OR at best you're fetishizing them for sexual gratification. (That's what they were accusing the women writing about gay dudes getting it on about)

It's the sort of bullshit Laguz and few of the other more militant CoG members in the past used to go on about. It was always retarded.

16 days ago

Yeah, I do love the fucked up attitude of,

"Why the hell doesn't your story have any Black/Gay/Trans people in it? You must be a racist, homophobic, transphobe!"

"Hmm... I never thought about that. You know what, I'm going to write a story with a Black/Gay/Trans protagonist!"

"What the hell gives you the right to write a Black/Gay/Trans character? Now you're exploiting and misrepresenting minorities for your own benefit, you entitled White/Straight/Cis person!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend... I guess I'll leave the Black/Gay/Trans character out of the story."

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!"

16 days ago
The funny thing is that there are still authors who try to please people with this attitude when they make it so obvious from the get go that that's just not going to be possible.

15 days ago
Learned that lesson the hard way. :(

16 days ago

This reasoning is also very counterproductive to writers, because the sign of a good writer is that they're able to write from a totally different perspective. Oh well, I guess I should only write about high school cis white males now.

15 days ago
I mean CoG users will even take that a step further and refuse to read any story about a character that's not exactly like them. The complete inability to get into another person's head feels like such a failure of basic human empathy and it defeats most of the point of reading in the first place. You see them bring it up constantly how they just can't relate and that's just the most normal thing ever to them, they don't realize how damaged it makes them sound.

Of course the culture on the forum there is completely detached from the average person who actually buys the games. Sometimes I get the impression most of the forum goers are just there to make demands and then beg their way into reading for free whenever they're not just just using the place as a platform to go on about their anxiety and depression.

And now some of them need an even safer space.

(The post that took 5 hours to post.)

16 days ago

You hear that? CoG will be filled with incels and TERFS in five years.

Fortunately here at CYS we'll still have our loyal core sociopath and incest enthusiast audience.

15 days ago
Wait, NOW the thousand year bans are bad?

16 days ago

16 days ago

You're a legend.

16 days ago

Thank you!!! ^_^

16 days ago

Glad that even the icy storms in Texas couldn't stop the dedication to save the lols.

15 days ago
Is the 'pedo rapist apologist' stuff just because the age of consent in Spain is 16? That's the only legit reasoning I could think of, and it's like yes no shit, all of Europe is full of horny degenerates, we know.

15 days ago

The 16 year old age of consent is pretty gross, but then I remember that I don't live in Japan and I'm happy. ^_^

15 days ago
France is trying to move it to 15. True progressives.

15 days ago

After watching the "Cuties" movie, I'm surprised they're not trying to move it to 11. :p

15 days ago

Yea they're retroactively trying to make that movie socially acceptable.

15 days ago

Obviously we've been more progressive than CoG all along.

15 days ago
Unlike COG, we practice prejudiced equality: everyone gets shit. That makes everyone feel included because everyone gets called a gay retard at least once.

15 days ago
Shut up, we do not you gay retard

15 days ago
Thanks for defending the sites honour, my mentally moronic, scrotum swallowing friend. ^_^

15 days ago
... Who's this person? O.O

15 days ago
... Or is it just End trolling? :p

15 days ago

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

15 days ago
I was actually disappointed because I was hoping that this was genuinely one of the former CoGites who'd found refuge in the bitch slapping embrace of CYS :p

15 days ago

Gotta love the delusions of the mentally ill. Why the hell would we be mad about them being right about CoG or picking apart any of their arguements about CoG? We're too busy laughing at the shit show all around.

Seriously, these trannys aren't saying anything new about about CoG, hell we called out Jason on being a hypocritical faggot long before it was cool.

Whatever they say about us hardly matters, considering we've heard it all before and their opinions much like their stations in life are meaningless. Basically they're just being retards at this point, especially since they're the ones that got themselves trolled to come look over here in the first place. Lol.

15 days ago
On the contrary, we rather enjoy watching people being right about CoG. It's one of our favourite past times. ^_^

15 days ago
Hush Avery, everyone knows a Hosted Games author like you is completely biased in your support of CoG thanks to your close personal relationship with Jason-san.

15 days ago
Glory to CoGzta! ^_^

15 days ago
... I wonder if I've been banned yet. I should pop in and check some time. ^_^

15 days ago

Nope, you're still alive.

15 days ago
I guess that answers my question of whether that was someone from Tumblr or just some random troll. That must be a dude who lies awake every night in a cold sweat haunted by the thought that somewhere, there might people sharing the same planet who have not made the cult of gender their entire lives.

Just lol it actually made not one but two accounts for this.

15 days ago

Wait a second, an argument was made? When? They made like 3 posts and then we banned them because it was funny. At best they could claim there was some kind of satire in calling us CoG, but that's like saying communism and fascism are the same. Sure, they wind up with a bunch of dead people, but their methods are so diverse! The cowardly passive aggression they choose to call "criticism" fails in pretty much all aspects because it makes the assumption that we care enough about what they're implying to read into their sarcasm. Or that we care about being called bigots in the first place, but I mean, we don't really? Everybody here knows where they stand. I know where I stand, and not even my slaves think I'm all that bigoted.

At any rate, clearly they do not observe the proper customs and have misread our insults entirely. Faggot in the cystian language is the proper term for a thin-skinned retard, regardless of whether or not they touch men's buttholes. It has certain impolite homophones with the English version of the term, but that just makes it better for use against faggots, because they'll whine about it, which is a faggot's defining characteristic. Likewise, there is also a clear delineation between gay meaning a preference for the same sex, and gay meaning stupid in a similar manner as faggot. For example use in a sentence, "The notion that this bigbrain tumblr blogger has of trolling us has got to be the gayest shit I've ever read."

It may be a rude thing to say, but insults aren't supposed to be pleasant. And nothing gets the point across better without wasting precious syllables on some faggot who isn't worth the thought put into finding a replacement. In Glorious Cystia, anybody can be a faggot, it's just unfortunate that the recent one happens to be both kinds at once.

15 days ago
Came over here because of this cow and every time I go to her blog I can't believe what I'm reading. I'm waaaay out of practice with tumblr bullshit.
These idiots really think sanctimonious screeching will win them any favours and that max 15 likes on their posts is disagreeing so hard

15 days ago

I don't know whether or not you're using threaded view, but the serendipitous circumstances of your arrival are so funny that I almost forgot to nag you about it.

15 days ago
It's pointless to explain etymology to these people Sent. For them, everything is about how much they like to touch men's buttholes. Dude shows up on a new forum and immediately starts hollering about how much he loves cock, wtf. That is not normal behavior. Do any of the LGBQ people here do that?

But once the brain gets hollowed out and replaced by Tumblr, sex and gender becomes their entire identity, replacing all other traits and any sense of individuality. All they can do is squawk their pronouns and identify their preferred genitals on repeat. And make Twine games, but only about those things. (Or at least claim they will anyway, seems like they're doing a lot more bitching than writing...)

It's really quite sad when you realize that they were probably human once, just like us. They might have read mystery or adventure books as a kid, helped mom make Thanksgiving dinner, had outdoor activities they enjoyed, been able to relate to other people....and now they have been assimilated into the Tumblr Collective and may never escape.

15 days ago

I bet they're the kind of person who'd shove frogs up their ass and then never stop talking about it.

14 days ago

I laughed way too hard at this, where is the frog-up-the-ass shoving dude anyway? I didn't see him around in a while.

15 days ago
It makes me feel so powerful knowing everything we post is triggering these people in real time, and that they'll even describe the feeling in scandalized tones in a public place where others will screenshot it for me.

15 days ago

Oh, sorry about that. Here you go.

Hilarious to see I got a direct mention this time. "Incel?" Did they crib their "snappy comeback" notes from Suicidal Sammy? Sounds like one of his lame insults. Hell it's probably him.

Briar and G***r only got indirect mentions, but hey you know as they say, it's just an honor to be mentioned!

Lol.

I think the most amusing thing about all this (Besides their grade school attempts at insults), is they (And their "fanbase") are laboring under the delusions that we're somehow "Big Mad" or "obsessed" with them when we never even heard of any of them until someone brought this to our attention and we decided it was a funny enough diversion to post on the forums.

I mean infighting within the CoG crowd is always a source of entertainment.

Seriously, they should be thanking us for all this anti-CoG exposure since it isn't like their little tumblrina blog is going to get as much attention.

15 days ago

Yeah woke types love to pretend that they've made people mad, like they're Fred Hampton and we're the chicago police or something. 

Really though, we're just reacting with the appropriate disgust, horror, and amusement that any rational person would have when confronted with a group of angry teenagers who want better representation for men who cut their own dicks off 

15 days ago
They haven't seen enough of our omnidirectional vitriol to realize their theatrics are a show we arrive to with popcorn.

15 days ago
LMAO

Yeah that has to be Sammy, 'incel' was his word. Because that's the first insult you think of for a married man with three daughters.

For all their denial they're basically just CoG+, like this is all the kind of stuff I'd have expected to see in Melting's server if it wasn't completely dead.

But CoG for all its faults is at least a functional business producing games from real authors, and at least not entirely made up of a bunch of hysterical pissbabies with Tumblr accounts whose scariest threat is that they're going to try and make Twine games.

15 days ago
Which is the reason why I bother with CoG at all, despite all the retarded decision - all that woke shit can be avoided, I never have to pretend to be anyone I'm not (just not be a total asshole) and CoG offers a good opportunity for creating a fanbase - unlike Twine.
Very few people browse itch.io for the heck of it no matter what Misses Faye wants to pretend is likely to happen.

15 days ago

Yeah, if you just stick to the actual story discussion threads, CoG can actually be pretty awesome. ^_^

15 days ago

I do find it funny how G***r seems to get a tonne of shit from a bunch of former CoGers despite the fact that he's consistently nice to everybody and never says/does a mean thing to anyone. Was the same with the Tevin crew. I guess some people were bitter at him because occasionally, he would go, "I'm just going to go ahead and delete this post here before someone else sees it and you get perma banned."

15 days ago

Damn, really got me there. The combined 10 minutes of laughter I've spent dwelling in this conversation must be the sign of some kind of obsession- Guess I'll have to stop talking about them right away to prove that I don't want to fellate their gross schrodinger- Wait, now this sounds like some butthurt ploy to get me to stop talking about them! I can't let them win.

15 days ago
I like that they're constantly discussing us to prove that us discussing them is obsession.

15 days ago

The funniest thing is that you can easily tell just how triggered they are, despite their best attempts to hide it: "GUYS, GUYS, WE TOTALLY OWNED THOSE CYSTIANS AMIRITE, I'M NOT CRYING (insert random emoji here). ENDMASTER INCEL LOL (insert random emoji here)". Perhaps they should own us in some way other than providing entertainment, but whatever.

15 days ago

Also, I thought that you did get banned from CoG in the end.

15 days ago
Nah, he posts there all the time. Gives a lot of good writing advice and encouragement and just steps around the faggotry.

Someone messed with his account at one point to keep him from sending DMs, but that was later fixed.

15 days ago

My mistake... But wow. They actually make a super good point then. I mean CYS takes the piss out of CoG all the time. Why the fuck haven't we gotten banned yet?

I'm genuinely interested. I mean, from what I understood, CoG are super strict on their own forums but don't generally ban people for things they say on other forums, so what's the deal? What did the gathering stardust people do that was so bad that it got them banned when CYS has been making fun of CoG for years and none of us seems to have gotten banned because of it. (Because despite their claims, I highly doubt that they got banned specifically because CoG hates trans people.) 

... Maybe they said something on the CoG forums that got them into trouble, or maybe I'm missing something... Curiouser and curiouser. O.o

15 days ago
Afaik they talked shit about HG contracts and that's another reason for their ban.
Seeing how they act on their blog they were probably also dumb and belligerent about it.
Speaking of curious, I see poison_mara is here... she comes off as rather woke on the CoG forums and in the tumblrina flapping her hands over any unwokeness style. Very interesting.

15 days ago

She's cool. We've adopted her. ^_^

15 days ago
Mara is a very complex person.

15 days ago

She does have her occasional "woke" moments, but I think in general, she's just accepted the fact that we're all assholes and there's no point trying to change us. ^_^

15 days ago

Talking about obsessions, they actually have one with Mara because they won't shut up about her for some reason.

I can honestly say Mara's about the furthest thing from a "rape/pedo apologist." Hell, she'll get pissed about people making rape jokes and won't read certain stories with rape in them. Let alone any pedo stuff.

So they're basically just being fucktards about her.

15 days ago
Probably because they're also claiming they're going to start a company that's intended to be direct competition.

15 days ago
Yeah, I'd love to see that.

15 days ago

I thought they were just using Twine

15 days ago
They'll use Twine sure, I don't see them manually coding their games - but they might try to kick off the community. Then hilariously fail because of their 99 mental illnesses.
Whatever else can be said about CoG and their decisions, it is made out of people who mean business.

15 days ago
I didn't look too closely for their mission statement or whatever, but you can charge for Twine games if you have a place set up for that to host them.

If they just wanted to make normal free text games anyway it seems like they'd just have been doing that already instead of putting out some kind of battle call.

Honestly though "I'm gay and depressed" is already 80% of all Twine games, and those are all free. Not sure what they're planning to bring to the table that's actually new.

15 days ago

I just chalk it up to CYStians being Chads (And Staceys).

14 days ago
But actually the unusual thing is that CoG banned the Dust guys, because I remember that they've got a specific policy (and a wise one) about not getting involved with off-site drama. Otherwise they'd have to police all their author's Discords and so on too, and those guys all run independent warring fiefdoms full of worshipful fans.

Of course, CoG being really inconsistent in how they managed the business side of things is how they lost Price of Freedom and what started the original "feud" here in the first place.

14 days ago

Did they bring any of it up in the CoG forums at all?

15 days ago
So I finally clicked the link and it seems to have been taken over by a total illiterate complaining about working seven entire hours at a fast food place, lol.

Edit: my bad, scrolled down and they're all illiterates.

15 days ago
do u know how hard it is to run a grill, fryer, ovens, n assembly table?

15 days ago
Weird, so some of these smoothbrains are now collecting things Mara said several years ago on CoG, with the idea that it will...scare her into abandoning CYS? I'm so confused. Why do they care and why would they think she would care?

Screenshots hopefully incoming.

15 days ago

I... Really don't know. Especially since Mara isn't even involved in this conversation at all. Do they just... Pick random people and pointlessly go after them for no apparent reason?

15 days ago
Well she's been over on CoG for several years now and can be pretty visible since she's never backed down from having Strong Opinions She Does Not Hesitate to Share.

Plus there's the ESL grammar thing and the mood condition she has that I guess makes her look like an easy target for bullying, for people who are into that. This isn't the first time people over there have randomly singled her out for harassment.

15 days ago

... But she didn't fucking do anything! >.<

15 days ago
Clearly you do not understand how these people work... tbf no one really does, though

15 days ago
What are some other things that upset Tumblr people that we can talk about? I don't really keep up anymore, is it still all the same stuff?

I can just still just say 'tranny', literally just type six letters in that arrangement divorced from any context and they cry, right? I'm kind of distracted right now so I'm hoping I don't need to put in anymore effort than that.

15 days ago

I know what you mean, I'm already bored and lost interest.

I'm going to go actually work on my latest story and maybe write some more reviews on the IFDB since I haven't forgotten about that more important battle front.

15 days ago

Tumblr has loads of great shit! There's shoplifting haul blogs, serial killer fan girls, trans age, trans race, all kinds of goodies. ^_^

(The shoplifters get REALLY pissy if you call them out on, you know, literally breaking the law, because it's an addiction and you shouldn't shame them for it.)

15 days ago
I've seen threads about shoplifting hauls where they chase out anyone who doesn't recognize that shoplifting is a moral good because companies are evil, but it's been a few years. I see the argument has evolved.

Checked by the link one last time to see if they were still whining about having a standard work day, and found this gold instead:

https://imgur.com/a/xfvYySc

Shit's gotten real guys, they took pictures of our avatars. All us big time CoG people are in trouble now, they're going to avoid us!

Not sure how new this actually is, I can't understand Tumblr's formatting at all. But someone please also message them now that they're promising to hand out the FULL list of CoG bigots, but only in private. This information would be useful for our records.

14 days ago
And off topic, but when I was going up upload those, I found this on Imgur:

"Chuck Tingle - Great American author

I believe these books were all taken from the shelves of the Gathering Dust guys. First thing I've seen on Imgur that's actually funny in awhile, I thought that site was purely for political burns now.

14 days ago
They also called you an incel. Is that an insult now? I thought that was a life choice or some crap like that.

14 days ago
Can't believe they went and misgendered me like that.

14 days ago

You should call them out. Hostile misgendering is a serious crime and affects many people!

14 days ago

Can you not get female incels?

14 days ago
Ironically these can usually be found on tumblr

14 days ago

So 4chan is for the male incels and tumblr is for the female incels... Such a shame! If only the two could collide and then there wouldn't be any incels anymore. ^_^

14 days ago
They're both beneath each other's impossible standards.

14 days ago

Yey! I'm an incel! ^_^

14 days ago
Honestly can't wait to see what they'll do next with all these screencaps. My money is on big fat nothing but this can get fun yet.

14 days ago

Considering you only just joined today, their file on you is going to be pointlessly short. :p

15 days ago
She's a prominent, recognizable member I guess. That's good enough if she's also "problematic".

14 days ago
lost. good ylyl thread.

14 days ago
Did you have margaritas for breakfast again?

14 days ago
Is there something wrong with having margaritas for breakfast?

14 days ago

This thread was a blast

You're all awesome

14 days ago

... Actually, not confirmed at all.

I mean, it could be true, in which case, that's pretty awesome. But if not, they're just giving a random HG author shit for no fucking reason. :p

14 days ago
@tinstar You must immediately change your profile pic:

14 days ago
Hello, hello

14 days ago
Very nice!

14 days ago
Someone get me a list of prominent CoG authors, it's time to make some accounts.

14 days ago

hello ladies

( ?° ?? ?°)

14 days ago

OMG, proof that Jason Hill uses CYS CONFIRMED!!! ^_^

14 days ago

Avery, I'm so sorry for hte way I treated you, I was wrong and you were right, and CYS is better than COG.

I'm so embarassed that my Lenny face didn't work and now I can't edit it, but that's just more proof of a superior website.

Here let me try this instead:

8====D

14 days ago
Whoa, I can't believe the real Jason is here, in the flesh. And bringing his own dick as a peace offering. What an incredible new era our sites will be ushered into.

14 days ago

Yes mizal it is I.

Now that things are cool between our sites, I wanted to ask a favor. Could I get you, Avery, and poisonmara to take turns fucking me with a strap on? Just a little late Valentines present for the wife.

14 days ago

It's beautiful. Always knew you were a cool guy. ^_^

14 days ago

From the response they've drummed up on the site, really seems like making shit up based on the barest information just because they don't like someone personally is sort of their MO.

14 days ago
Unfortunate trait to have but it provides everyone else with a lot of amusement. I half expect them to send all the dirt to CoG as a last-ditch attempt to make them see the light.

14 days ago
It's funny how their hate blog against CoG and their shitlist of authors (based on a bunch of vague accusations with nothing to back it up) has now turned into them freaking out about us simply for laughing at them. They keep trying to threaten us now, but I'm not sure what kind of leverage they think they have. Maybe they're going to report us to the FBI for cyberbullying them on a completely different site they never had to come to and can easily escape simply by closing a tab.

14 days ago

Considering they were ones threatening to blackmail Mara and generally slandering CoG authors with no proof, I'd say they'd be the cyber bullies here despite their attempts at playing the victim.

First they hate CoG, now they hate us (Not really sure why considering we haven't actually done anything to them) they really seem to be all over the place on this. I thought they were supposed to be creating a new business to rival CoG, I would think that would be their best revenge on the place.

But then I don't dwell on the mental deficiencies of the lesser born.

14 days ago
People who actually read CoG games not written by G***r:

What was the context of that one they were bitching about with the character giving someone a gun and suggesting they kill themselves? If it avoids being laughably edgy that sounds like a pretty intense and unsettling character moment or part of a psychological thriller or something.

Here again we see this idea that's common among the more fringe CoG types, basically "story made me feel an emotion, therefore bad". But I bet that poor author never thought they'd get blacklisted from a pretend Twine company over it!

14 days ago

CoG + CYS. BFFs 4eva!!! <3

14 days ago
Bugger, so they truly plan to do nothing

14 days ago

I don't know who this is but I am not without reason, I am willing to unban them.

Full pardons for everyone who fuck me with a strap on and send pictures to my wife!

These people, they've all already removed their own equipment correct? I want them to have room to try out the lifelike rubber horse dick I just had special ordered.

14 days ago
I'm sorry to disappoint Sir, but they are both female. Strapon horsecocks it is

14 days ago

Actually one's a them and one's an... Everything... Which to be honest, I find pretty refreshing. Wish more people could identify as multigendered. You can call them by any pronoun and they won't get offended. (Very useful on the internet where half the people will use a profile pic with a character of the opposite gender to them and then don't understand why everyone assumes that they're the same gender as their profile pic.)

14 days ago

No no that's fine. When it comes to anyone willing to fuck me in the ass with a strap on horse dildo, I make no distinctions in gender, sexuality, age, race, kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species, immigration status, marital status, criminal record, planet of origin, whether they prefer Fallout 3 over New Vegas, or whether they post on COG or CYS.  

14 days ago
"whether they prefer Fallout 3 over New Vegas"
Ok, maybe your standards are too low.

14 days ago
I want to be totally out of This topic, . God knows that we don't get eye to eye in a lot of ways or things. And I am not her favourite person. But I have to step up and defend Jason and I don't think to impersonate him would help anyone. And he is not that nasty ogre as you all painting him.

I would like just anyone gets together and in peace, Even if we all have different ideologies. Why can not all be happy sharing games and just talking about Interactive fiction.

I can be an ass and rude and all that, but I will always say what I think is right and true, even if it is not the popular thing to say.

Really, to everyone why can not be all happy with each one in their own internet space?
I am just so sad and affected by this whole thing. Why can't just people be in peace. We all should be a focus on making games, not on trying to get the most shocking nasty insult against each other.

I just want Cog and Cys be friends and the tumbr company try to find their space without attacking others. Why can not all behave just for once?

14 days ago

Lol, fag.

14 days ago
I never thought someone could be a bigger fag than me but then you come along and just smash records left and right. Absolutely incredible and disgusting.

14 days ago

Wow, I just don't think there's ever been a more disliked centrist in my lifetime. Literally nobody in this situation likes this post. The CoGites don't like it because half of them think they're above us, the tumblrites don't like it because they're irreparably triggered by both of us, and the Cystians don't like it because we're not known to stand down from anything. This is like, the most hilariously untimely call for unity by a political moderate in the face of ancient generational blood feuds since that political post ArchBroFerdinand1863 made before they banned him.

14 days ago
See guys this is what I mean by Mara's self esteem/mood thing, the more people treat her like shit and attack her the more she feels like she has to make nice with them because of some internalized belief that everything is always her fault. It's really sad.

But Mara no comment that on the day you were literally blackmailed by Tumblrites, the thing that gets you all riled up is some joke poster impugning the honor of Jason-san in a thread where everyone is joking around and having a good time.

Nevermind that that poster was way more likeable and pleasant than Jason's actual on record interactions with his own authors and customers.

14 days ago
I would feel bad but it's a bit of a small clit energy.
Can't let people walk all over you, especially autistic 21 year old genderqueers who act 12.

14 days ago

Contrary to popular belief, I actually get along fine with most CoGites over there. Sometimes there are perfectly fine threads relating to writing (or video games) which is why I'll wander over from time to time. Now I imagine all the shit we say over here probably isn't really coinciding with the forced happiness over there, but that's fine. That's why people can travel to different places.

Honestly, Jason can be a hypocritical businessman and be woke when it serves his purpose, triggering the alphabet crew (and whoever else) and making money while doing it. Hardly makes him any worse than most companies nowadays. I don't buy CoG products or support its practices for various reasons, and I definitely have no intention of publishing through there so it's all the same to me on that end.

However, the fact he treated Avery/Briar like shit and just turned a deaf ear to everything involved in that incident, including a DIRECT response from Alex who posted saying that Briar had complete ownership over the story and it was A-Ok for COG to publish it, he gets no fucking slack from me.

He made up some bullshit excuse about the story "glorifying" child abuse and whatever else (None of which was true) that came out of both sides of his mouth as a reason he wasn't publishing it at that point when the real reason was well how dare Briar question him and people rally around her and cause strife in his "kingdom."

Plus there was another gladiator story at the time which pretty much copied Briars so "Hey, why bother with the troublemaker when I can just publish the cheap rip off?"

And trust me, I get that as a tyrant, you don't want dissension in your land, but he'd been less of a mealy mouthed douchebag, he wouldn't have had that problem in the first place.

When Jason apologizes publicly on HERE AND COG to Briar directly for that shitshow AND REALLY means it without his own "But you guys..." or any other double speak, THEN I might reconsider my stance on him.

As for the tumblrinas, well they got their own beef with him and for some reason they think trying to get us banned from the CoG forum is going to make some sort of difference. It won't because even if we do, it's not going to accomplish too much. We're not part of the "CoG community" (Despite what delusional Tumblinas believe) in the first place so it's not like any of us care in the scheme of things.

In any case, with how evil the tumblrinas have made us out to be (At least from the last screen shots, I haven't bothered going over there again since I got bored), banning wouldn't stop us anyway. We're apparently lurking under beds and dragging "the oppressed" to underground murder rooms to cannibalize them.

13 days ago
And yeah, all memeing about COG aside, I'm not exactly ever going to forget that Jason used his position as mouthpiece of the company to harass, mock, slander and mistreat Avery and genuinely messed up her health with the weeks of insomnia and stress, all over his petty little grudge because someone dared to argue with him on his forum. Being okay with certain members of the community or even the community as a whole isn't going to change that. As far as CoG as a business goes, it's hard to look past the fact that at the end of the day, Jason is the company, his actions define what it is and what it's about.

13 days ago

To be fair, I don't think that it was a single event that triggered me to go cuckoo for cocoa puffs. And it did happen twice, so I guess I'm just prone to it.

(Been completely better for almost a year now, so yey! ... I should really get back to writing now.) :p

13 days ago
I took a look on your social media and the fact you released your book unmonetized suggests you're not exactly gearing to make money off your work. My jewish reflexes are stumped. What are your goals?

13 days ago

I have no idea. :p

13 days ago

She used to want to make money off of it- But a certain world-famous cuckold (or, at least his wife is world-famous.) made that so much more trouble than it was worth.

13 days ago
Why Avery doesn't write for Hosted Games (anymore)

The hilarious clusterfuck trying to announce Price of Freedom's release became.

Old news but since we apparently have a new audience, here is the grimdark origin story of the time our carefree little town had one of its own targeted by an evil empire in an act of senseless aggression.

13 days ago
Jason is indeed a perfect power-tripping asshole. Considering the size of his kingdom that tells me a lot about the size of something else. I'll keep that in mind.

edit: I honestly don't even think Jason's the one who came out of it looking the worst - the entire mod team is devoid of any charm. Mary Duffy was on my radar since her passive-aggressive remarks in CoG's neopronoun thread and she seems to have a talent for coming off as a rude bitch. I hope I won't have to deal with her and Jason, since he's less active than before.

12 days ago
So seems like CoG came a long way since that drama, maybe that's overly optimistic but they are definitely showing more patience for Wesker22. No "how to be a good netizen" threads yet. I'm guessing Jason cutting his presence on the forum helped.

I'd post images but I don't know how, so have a link instead: https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/the-monster-within-werewolf-wip/93184/44

It's super cheeky to edit the last message to make it less confrontational though lmao

12 days ago
Yeah it seems for awhile they've been run a bit more professionally and more like an actual business with mods just not involving themselves so much in drama.

I don't pay a huge amount of attention but there's definitely been less train wreck threads brought to my attention since they got rid of some of their lolcows. (Jason included. Not sure if there was ever an official reason given for why he backed off, but it really has improved the atmosphere.)

14 days ago

Awh, Mara! Bless your heart! <3

I really don't think you need to worry about Jason. Considering the poster is pretty much just asking people to strap on dildo rape him, the chances of people mistaking him for the real Jason are relatively slim.

As for the Gathering Stardust people... They're basically calling you a pedophile for (as far as I can understand) having your fictional character date another fictional character who is one year underage, completely ignoring the fact that... You know... It's fictional.

Considering you haven't done anything to them and you only spoke up once trying to be nice and have everybody get along, I think it's pretty scummy of them to single you out for no apparent reason. Not really sure what their end goal is besides saying, "Everybody look at how bad CoG is for not banning these people who we want them to ban! Bad CoG! Very bad!"

All that said, I think that on the whole, CoG and CYS get along just fine. ^_^

13 days ago
It sounded like the dildos were pretty consensual. He did have them special ordered. And I'm not one to judge somebody's reverse cucking fetish, but I would have to politely decline the invitation.

13 days ago

sharp as a fuckin cue ball this one 

14 days ago
Someone else just got suspended over a brilliant idea to act as these two's messenger. Wesker20 I believe.
Bit dumb of CoG.

14 days ago

I can imagine it right now:

Wesker: On behalf of the great Cyprus Lawson and Faye Heath of the mighty kingdom of Gathering Stardust, I bring you greetings. It is the hope of my great leaders that we can make peace in these trying times, and restore the honorable title of "woke" to the kingdom of CoGzta.

My great and noble rulers make the following demands:

1. A full pardon to both Cyprus Lawson and Faye Heath, and a welcome back to the site of CoG.

2. The banning from CoG of the following members:

Endmaster: For loling at us and calling us fags.

Mizal: For suggesting that there are only two genders.

Sentinel Penguin: ... Does he even have an account on CoG?

Avery Moore: For daring to point out that we were being massively sexist.

And Allen Gies: Because he is tinstar! ... Perhaps... Possibly... Maybe...

When the following demands are met, I'm sure we can look forward to a long and glorious friendship between our two communities.

Jason: ... ... ... Mary, where did I put my ban hammer?

14 days ago

... Actually, looking at the Gathering Stardust blog, the request actually seemed pretty reasonable. The author asked for their WIP thread to be deleted since, you know, they were banned and couldn't work on it any more... Really not sure why they didn't just delete it.

14 days ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

14 days ago

Though it's really not a good look to put, "Questioning Moderation Decisions" as a reason for suspension. :p

14 days ago
YOU DARE QUESTION MY DECISIONS

13 days ago
I hope this doesn't shock anyone, that's what most bans come down to anywhere. Usually it's just not phrased so bluntly.

The guy might've been sending them annoying DMs, I don't know, I don't get my news from Tumblr.

13 days ago

Been browsing the Gathering Stardust blog and I just need to ask... Why is Mara a pedo? I mean, I keep coming across posts about how Mara is a big, massive, kiddy fiddling pedo, but I very rarely see any reasoning behind the accusations and when I do, it doesn't make a lot of sense.

So far all I've gathered is:

1. The age of consent in her country is lower than in America.

2. Either she's playing a game or she's writing a game where there's an RO that's 17.

... Other than that, I just really am not sure why they keep going on tirades about how Mara is a massive pedo.

13 days ago
I've been talking about it on discord and best we could find was Mara wanting to romance a 17 year old character with her 18 year old character. I guess that's paedophilia and rape apologism.

Methinks they might simply not like Mara. A lot of people don't seem to.

13 days ago

OMG, a one year age gap! THE MONSTER!!!! O.O

13 days ago
Could someone get on the Tumblr and just ask them straightforwardly if they think all Europeans are pedophile rapists?

I mean I know I do, but that's besides the point.

13 days ago

We are. And thank you for reminding me. I almost forgot to feed the small child I have locked in my basement. ^_^

13 days ago
If you can, drop some of your teenage sex slaves in Calais - we are having a Brexit shortage

13 days ago
For a good enough price, we can sail over some more Romanian girls currently working in Amsterdam. It'll cost you, though. They used to be pretty popular.

13 days ago
Goodness gracious me, I have not encountered so many no no words in one place since the last time my brother's friends played Smash Melee!

13 days ago

Sounds like your brother's friends are very cultured people!

13 days ago

Welcome to CYS! ^_^

13 days ago
Having previously socialized in a real world environment with other human beings, little Cyclonis found himself easily up to the challenge of reading and typing words on a screen without suffering physical or emotional harm.

12 days ago

Been scrolling through the Gathering Stardust blog and it seems like things have calmed down. CoG actually did remove the WIPs that the two authors asked them to remove, so that's good.

Only other thing I noticed worth mentioning is one of the authors is working on a game called Dragon Pact, which has the unfortunate abbreviation of DP, so my immature little self is giggling away at the line, "Faye has been focussing on DP lately"

12 days ago
Of course they're into dragons.

Brad could tell you a few things about the moral character of people who are too into dragons.

12 days ago

... I guess they all like DP? :p

12 days ago
Specifically bad dragons, eh?