Player Comments on A Day in Hell

A Day in Hell is an artifact from a different season of CYS. While it is a good story, it is not hard to see why it is no longer featured.
First off, the little looping trick where the reader is kept from End Game links certainly adds to the hellish atmosphere more than anything else. Forget the roommate; despite my intention to read through every choice anyway, I wanted to bludgeon Madglee with a pan for doing that at times. I know why he did it, but it pisses me off regardless.

The writing itself was decent, and there were not any grammar errors that I found really noticeable.
While the story had a lot of endings, which is nice, many of the choices had no impact on the story, and there was a lot of re-branching. Additionally, all that copy-pasting became glaringly noticeable when in one path Stan’s body is said to be in the dumpster when the player never even meets him in that path.
If you are going to force readers into replaying your story if they want to finish it, the least you could do is not be so lazy and at least make sure everything always makes sense.

I would have liked to see the terrible roommate do a bit more other than play music I don’t like and complain about the smells of bacon grease and cigarette smoke. As it was, the only real motivation for me to smash her head in with the frying pan was because smashing heads in with frying pans just sounds like so much fun.

I did enjoy the transition from going about your day as normal to killing everyone you see. That was amusing and enjoyable. The ending with the nice wine was also quite funny.

I did enjoy my day in Hell, and this was not a bad story, but I think don’t think I’ll be coming again.

-- Cricket on 6/6/2019 5:03:31 PM with a score of 0
I game with multiple endings and consequential choices! It's such a relief to run across one in my tour of CYS that was. I liked the humor and the writer's voice.

Some of the very best characterization you'll find in any of its contemporaries. This story was still featured when I logged on for the first time back in 2011.

Funny enough, I would have liked it better if we'd had more time for her to piss us off. Her obnoxious behavior was not nearly oppressive enough for long enough. We needed more! I wanted to want to kill her before I went and did it. Is that too much to ask for?

Frying pans aren't really my thing either. Why couldn't I punch her in her ex-Mormon throat or strangle the life out of her? Those are the kinds of choices that matter.
-- ugilick on 5/20/2018 11:17:28 PM with a score of 0
I love this game. It has a wonderful amount of crazy ideas, and it shows that our dreams of killing those that piss us off never ends well. 8/8, I was enjoying every moment of the game.
-- Aman on 12/16/2012 5:34:51 PM with a score of 0
When in doubt, kill more people. Truly, an important lesson for us all. ^_^
-- Avery_Moore on 10/27/2020 5:43:52 PM with a score of 0
This is awesome
-- StarsandSteel on 9/16/2020 10:18:46 AM with a score of 0
Actually, I changed my mind. 5/8.
-- jster02 on 7/24/2020 6:01:37 PM with a score of 0
You weren't kidding when you said you had some serious beef with your roommate. If I didn't know better, I'd say there were some underlying issues with your neighbors too, based on the killing spree path.

In all seriousness though, this was a fun waste of 30 minutes. I kind of liked how much the story steered me towards murder, while still giving me the option to passively continue to live in perpetual torment. At first, I actually thought murder was the only way to win, so finding other endings was a pleasant surprise. I especially liked the psychiatric hospital ending, as it gave some context for why the player has such a strong tendency towards murder without spoiling the humorous aspects of the game by making it overly serious. Most black comedy type stories just have nasty things like killing ones roommate with no context, which is perfectly fine, but I always like it when an author puts a little detail into their work.

One of my favorite parts of the story was the character personalities. Matt is a fun character to explore, and even his roommate feels fully fleshed out instead of a strawman. (Even if she technically was one). Give her ten years, and I could definitely see her becoming a fully fledged Karen soccer mom.

I don't see why you worried about people rating your story a one because they got a bad ending though. You probably hurt your rating more by not putting end-game links on all the endings than you would have by leaving them in. This is at least 4 or 5 level work, but there are quite a few people who would knock off a few points just for that. Luckily, I'm not one of those people.

4/8
-- jster02 on 7/24/2020 3:34:31 PM with a score of 0
Another of this insulting games that forces you replay game over and over again, until reaching one of the alleged TRUE endings. That makes the story a cheap gauntlet where basically only one or two choices matter and the rest is trash that makes you restart the game. After 4 restarts you just press.xhoices skipping the text hoping that now the order is right. To reach an ending that consis in three lines of plain text.

Worse is the author directly says they forced this restarting just to block people for giving him a 1. Well here you go a nice 1.
-- poison_mara on 2/8/2020 12:09:02 PM with a score of 0
I liked how my choices were usually a)be patient b)be grumpy c)AGREESSIVE AND VIOLENT MURDER
-- Abducted_by_aliens on 11/23/2019 6:47:06 PM with a score of 0
Kill dem all
-- C6H8O6 on 4/23/2019 5:20:50 PM with a score of 0
good.
-- Eric Zavala on 9/4/2018 2:48:07 PM with a score of 0
This was good. I managed not to bring the pan down onto my roommate's head lol.
-- Brack on 7/9/2018 3:56:22 PM with a score of 0
It's ok... 6/8
-- person #389i24914389 on 3/14/2018 1:39:19 PM with a score of 0
I did this just for fun. Sorry, but in reality it was really fun!
-- Stranger Danger on 2/7/2018 7:26:34 PM with a score of 0
Great fun!
-- daniel123 on 11/7/2017 11:26:05 AM with a score of 0
I Had a good laugh!
-- JOHNDOE on 10/22/2017 9:41:26 AM with a score of 0
It's worth every cent.
-- Missle0945 on 5/4/2017 6:03:51 PM with a score of 0
It's fine. It is not that bad, but I think that it is pretty dumb that you have the option to drink alcohol... Because I'm a kid, and yea, I don't like alcohol. (Luckily)
-- Agnes Dall on 3/21/2017 3:42:22 AM with a score of 0
I like the fact that you had to worry not about how to kill her, but how to dispose of her. So inspiring...

The choices, even though they all end up with me either imprisoned or killed, are nicely done and I was entertained enough to spend every cent on it.

6/8.
-- AgentX on 2/12/2017 1:14:46 AM with a score of 0
greeeeeeat
-- kain1 on 10/3/2016 10:05:03 AM with a score of 0
Too short.
-- stevejobstick on 9/27/2016 8:11:38 AM with a score of 0
Hahah. So remember, guys, this was written just to test the engine when this site was in its infancy in 2003. This is terrible. Hilarious, though. I had to make it mess you up with "wrong" choices because of all the immediate deaths and subsequent rating nonsense. So finish it or shut the F up foo.
-- madglee on 7/29/2016 1:38:57 AM with a score of 0
I don't like it when stories make you restart for the wrong decision. Change that and you get a better rating. 3/8
-- omgitschowhall on 7/1/2016 5:26:09 PM with a score of 0
Well..er..She left with a friend? Man I got arrested, and sent to prison. Two years later I end up being interviewed by Chris Hansen for committing the crime, and by then I have a beard, thinning hair, and keep denying the murder like a moron. The Roomie Murders airs on Investigation Discovery channel on a Saturday night, and is about people who killed their roommate.
-- crusader on 6/25/2016 3:27:17 PM with a score of 0
Ahahaha thank you for giving me so many chances. I feared I was never going to win.
-- Sinful_Gini on 4/22/2016 5:27:48 PM with a score of 0
I murdered that girl
-- Condog on 2/24/2016 5:39:58 AM with a score of 0
A bit short, but I enjoyed it none the less.
-- igulat on 11/18/2015 9:10:53 PM with a score of 0
It's really good
-- Soulacex on 8/13/2015 12:41:27 AM with a score of 0
Very cool, plus the writing was great. 8/8
-- SoupLover on 7/18/2015 12:28:26 PM with a score of 0
4/8 I think Stephanie really liked me! Im going to bring her shopping now then fix her computer :P
-- JinDary on 7/3/2015 2:25:02 PM with a score of 0
Awesome game, madglee. 5/8.
-- XxWillowtheCatxX on 6/16/2015 11:35:39 PM with a score of 0
Well, aside from a few requests to do things I don't really have a motive to kill this girl, you need more build up to make your readers want to kill her because I just went with a peaceful ending and in games like Civ5 I'm a warmongering menace who attacks city-states.
-- Mardox on 6/14/2015 7:53:21 PM with a score of 0
This was pretty good
-- AthenaT on 5/18/2015 9:26:15 PM with a score of 0
2nd time playing, after a few months, still funny.
-- PortalSpartan on 5/18/2015 8:23:26 PM with a score of 0
I got the good ending! :D
-- LightBringer on 3/7/2015 9:04:15 PM with a score of 0
Too long, only one way to end
-- Jolt on 1/31/2015 9:22:51 PM with a score of 0
Good game really funny
-- gravy on 1/14/2015 12:50:31 PM with a score of 0
Not bad, a bit dark but then each to his own.
-- Me on 12/25/2014 2:52:19 PM with a score of 0
nice
-- hunterthemadman on 11/25/2014 7:20:56 PM with a score of 0
not bad
-- CHOWHALL8777 on 11/24/2014 12:15:14 AM with a score of 0
it tight dawg
-- Poppy on 11/10/2014 2:50:39 PM with a score of 0
I really enjoyed the writing in the story, but I hated how every link (But one) ended in a question mark. I tried to be as nice as possible and think "What would Jesus do?" that would be if Jesus knew how to install ethernet cables and a DSL box. overall, I really liked the story for how short it was, and you did a great job.
7/8!
-- Mtactical on 10/22/2014 12:03:15 PM with a score of 0
cool
-- JJJ on 10/16/2014 1:27:21 PM with a score of 0
That's a fun story! No sexual content, from what I can see. I congratulate you on that. Too many stories seem to overuse sex; cheapening it. You did not! Your story is tasteful and funny.

But I really wanted to make love to Stephanie...
-- Malkalack on 10/10/2014 10:37:29 PM with a score of 0
It was quite short, but slightly more fun than a good night's sleep. I suggest the plot should have continued, as in trying to escape from the police the next consequtive days.
-- coconut on 10/4/2014 7:27:37 AM with a score of 0
it is quite short. the story is not too bad though playing it did not give me the shivers nor excitement.
-- darrylmontales on 10/2/2014 4:31:14 AM with a score of 0
Very good.....
-- Silverflame on 8/16/2014 7:55:14 PM with a score of 0
Short, but bitter-sweet. It was a good story, however the themes were very graphic. Oh well. I kinda guessed it would be violent. 5/8.
-- PortalSpartan on 8/14/2014 9:44:36 PM with a score of 0
Pretty entertaining overall.But most of the bad end are too random.
-- windchaser on 8/6/2014 6:42:30 AM with a score of 0
This was actually pretty good, even if it was a bit short for my tastes. 6/8.
-- StinkyMilk on 7/12/2014 6:41:39 AM with a score of 0
It was funny but some choices let to just a restart in stead of End Game which was annoying. The grammar was good and it was fun to play.
-- Madbrad200 on 6/18/2014 5:56:43 AM with a score of 0
Very nice game. Not much that can be done to improve it.
-- jamescoker1226 on 5/20/2014 1:32:20 PM with a score of 0
Very realistic. I did not think about the posibilities of commiting murder and the troubles associated with commiting such a hanous crime.
-- qatar on 5/14/2014 11:44:35 PM with a score of 0
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I survived in an island in MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!! *Whistle* WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! LOVVVEEEE IIIIIITTTTTTTTT!

8/8 8/8 8/8 8/8 8/8 8/8 8/8 8/8

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!1
-- Author4 on 4/29/2014 5:26:25 PM with a score of 0
Loved it! 6/8.
-- EarthCollision on 3/28/2014 2:31:43 PM with a score of 0
I like it
-- captin005 on 3/20/2014 7:54:49 PM with a score of 0
I got one of the better endings. But this story has quite random violence which makes it a poorer story
-- Rockdude11 on 10/27/2013 6:45:40 PM with a score of 0
i t really challenged me to find the right answer good writing
-- eb2781 on 9/9/2013 4:36:36 AM with a score of 0
Good work, madglee. Good story.
-- Il_Maestro on 8/31/2013 7:02:52 PM with a score of 0
Huh, first time I played I ended up with a pile of corpses piled up around me as I try to wrap them all in a tarpaulin...

wish there were a bit more good endings.
-- Who really cares? on 8/14/2013 11:03:21 PM with a score of 0
I had many roomates and many situations felt so true... thank you!
-- vukodlak on 7/23/2013 2:05:14 AM with a score of 0
This game was fairly pointless, other than that, it was good enough. 4/8.
-- ck23838 on 6/30/2013 11:54:43 PM with a score of 0
I liked it. Specially for not forcing the story on me. And you made her annoying enough without making her unrealistic.
-- Rafe on 6/18/2013 2:21:23 PM with a score of 0
I didn't kill her for the whole game so it wasn't very interesting. I guess I will try again.
-- Chaze on 6/16/2013 1:10:54 AM with a score of 0
I got the passive ending. Pretty happy with that, honestly.
-- AspiringAuthorCook on 5/21/2013 1:23:40 PM with a score of 0
How Dare You! I am Mormon. But that does not mean that I am vegetarian. You are not respecting our beliefs.
-- harrypotter on 5/9/2013 8:44:23 PM with a score of 0
Was alright :)
-- Fran_911 on 4/20/2013 2:28:55 AM with a score of 0
Not bad, it's a good first try.
-- Adam on 4/11/2013 2:22:14 AM with a score of 0
My iQ is 230 gave it a 2 in rating. Felt horrible reading this.
This story feels like the writer is going thru Hell with his or her life. Why not give an option in which he betters himself and leaves the apartment instead of killing in a burst of rage, just because she had an opinion?
-- ethereal on 3/19/2013 11:56:48 PM with a score of 0
I really liked this. I truly feel sorry for Mat, and I now understand the title. I tried killing her, but that didn't end up well, I got caught or something, to a mental focility or something. I would have raped that bitch just to show her a lesson. Sure, you rent some of the appartment to me, and I pay you. Doesn't that give me human rights? Fucking whore!
-- Tgetruegamer on 1/2/2013 2:27:21 PM with a score of 0
AWESOME! 6/8 Seriously, THIS IS AMAZING!
-- haledakota on 11/26/2012 1:51:36 PM with a score of 0
It was interesting, though it took me three tries to get an actual ending
-- Brysi on 11/22/2012 10:10:43 AM with a score of 0
Wow… At least I survived, I guess.
-- Amy2 on 10/25/2012 4:39:25 AM with a score of 0
that was brutal
-- matthew on 10/14/2012 2:34:23 PM with a score of 0
Lovely;Simple.My IQ is 140 fyi.
-- mistressmind on 8/5/2012 3:38:57 PM with a score of 0
Not bad, good writing, funny how I get to kill lots of people
-- Xt1000305 on 8/5/2012 12:53:54 PM with a score of 0
nice
-- Wasteland on 7/21/2012 11:14:43 PM with a score of 0
I think the best violent ending is that you escape town and get away with it, burdened with isolation and guilt, free from the law but not your own hell.
-- madglee on 7/18/2012 1:44:38 PM with a score of 0
Haven't read this in years. For all those of you who want a nice, happy story, just don't kill her and drink some responsible adult's alcohol. You then, evidently, get the best ending - albeit passive - quite quickly. I can tell I was testing out the story editor with this story and venting at the same time. I can also vaguely remember that had I not written this story, something terrible would have happened in that cramped little apartment in real life all those years ago. You should've met this woman.
-- madglee on 7/18/2012 1:35:22 PM with a score of 0
Awesome Does Not Approve!
I'm sorry, it's just too negative of a story for me. I didn't enjoy killing people at random, but storywise it was interesting and had an interesting plot.
I won't show my rating. (It's not 1.)
-- awesomeness1242 on 6/28/2012 6:17:39 PM with a score of 0
In real I would enjoy the particular day.
4/8
-- RobustSporadic on 6/2/2012 6:52:13 AM with a score of 0
I got away with it this time still cant find the best.
-- CovElite on 5/22/2012 10:56:47 AM with a score of 0
This is amazingly hard, Iv'e only found the light alcohol related ending but I will go for the best.
-- CovElite on 5/22/2012 10:49:20 AM with a score of 0
It was a kind of sad story. I was hoping that there would be a good ending where he would resolve his issues and live a normal life but considering the game title and everything I guess that was wishful thinking. It was a good game mechanical wise but I really was hoping for that one good ending.
-- JMgskills on 4/11/2012 6:02:09 PM with a score of 0
Oh yeah, Yuck? What's madglee's name, then? Surely, since you know him well enough to let him put this up, you'd at least know that.
-- JJJ-thebanisher on 4/7/2012 5:42:18 AM with a score of 0
You Dumbfuck! You said you would give me credit for this, since I made it! You said you would put it up on here and give me credit for doing such a great job! Liar! Well, you better hope your balls don't turn blue. You're not doing anything with me until we discuss this, later!
-- Yuck on 4/7/2012 2:41:14 AM with a score of 0
Uuuh, are there any good GOOD endings? Just wondering.
-- Swiftstryker on 3/19/2012 7:52:59 PM with a score of 0
that wasn't very good
-- betaband on 3/4/2012 3:18:53 PM with a score of 0
Its ok. KInda dull. I WANTED TO PLAY EVERWINTER NIGHTS II!
-- ChosenOne112 on 11/22/2011 7:42:43 PM with a score of 0
Kinda crazy. Tried to be patient with the poor girl.
-- kandbabies on 11/4/2011 11:08:27 PM with a score of 0
Could use work.
-- jarvan on 10/30/2011 8:31:18 AM with a score of 0
Me again; after more exploring of this one you won't be too surprised to know I think "mommy..." is definitely better though I guess you won't find that too insulting because it looks like you did this one first.
-- Russell on 9/10/2011 6:42:59 AM with a score of 0
You're the best writer of these choose-your-own stories I've read, so far; I thought "mommy..." was better than this one, rather grittier, though I haven't explored this one much so far. Feel almost inspired to try one of my own.
-- Russell on 9/10/2011 6:34:49 AM with a score of 0
It was only one day :( . I would have loved to play more.
-- bradhal on 9/5/2011 10:34:46 AM with a score of 0
Haha, still quite fun to read.

-- Zero on 9/5/2011 2:37:07 AM with a score of 0
I LOVED this some of the answers really made me laugh. espsecially the tech support one. do you ..a..fix her comp? or b... kill her. XD!!!! a bit extreme but entertaining.^_^
-- ChaiHai on 8/29/2011 11:09:37 PM with a score of 0
Awesome. I'm a murderer! :D
-- giamonic on 7/8/2011 5:18:01 PM with a score of 0
Feh, oddly amusing. Not bad.
-- RyuuKitsune9 on 6/30/2011 7:57:10 PM with a score of 0
A very funny story. I liked it alot.
-- ugilick on 6/22/2011 9:20:56 PM with a score of 0
FIne.
-- Killer999 on 5/17/2011 11:26:52 AM with a score of 0
Good.
-- Killer999 on 5/17/2011 11:20:25 AM with a score of 0
bo approves
-- ThisisBo on 5/2/2011 7:30:26 PM with a score of 0
Quite Good! Well worth the time!
-- DWolfe1990 on 3/25/2011 8:09:35 AM with a score of 0
Pretty fun. I only found one "good" ending though. Would have been nice to kill her and get away with it. I only tried a few times though so it may be possible.
-- JoeDude on 1/9/2011 2:47:47 AM with a score of 0
This was short, but good.
-- NeedleKnife on 8/17/2010 1:31:08 AM with a score of 0
My babe Trisha a hot sexy babe and me love it.
-- Batterhob1 on 4/23/2010 3:51:04 PM with a score of 0
Actually pretty interesting--I tried a variety of paths, and some were definitely better than others. But on the whole, not bad.
-- Trzcina on 1/17/2010 10:13:36 PM with a score of 0
Man, Loved it but is there any way to kill her and get away with it?
-- Lokloklok on 1/28/2009 9:40:50 PM with a score of 0
it's OK
-- bobmcbob on 1/18/2008 3:47:46 PM with a score of 0
Grab the pan, sneak up behind her and bludgeon her to death rofl
-- jakster on 12/26/2007 1:43:31 PM with a score of 0
I died when I read Lure her into the kitchen to kill her.

This game is random! Two nubs up.
-- Zero on 10/22/2007 11:39:25 PM with a score of 0
I am new to this site and this is the first one I've tried and, it seems, beat. One, a new version should come out that spans years in hell. It should be a lot more detailed. If you want to make it real good, make it a series of stories. I've only beat one ending granted, but books over at FFProject have enormis detail. I'll look at some other stories though and see what I think.
-- Orin on 10/21/2007 7:22:49 PM with a score of 0
6/8 I thougt it was a good story.
-- Agent_47 on 10/18/2007 9:21:34 PM with a score of 0
I read the story because it was up against Ducky Park in that tournament thing, and I wasn't sure what the story was about. The title itself seemed rather generic, so I don't think I would have read it otherwise.

It wasn't a bad story, but the voilence seemed almost random and unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, I like violence, but there should be some sort of reason. I guess I could understand this if I was aware that the protagonist was insane or something, but the story did not reveal that aside from in the choices that I was given.

It was somewhat entertaining, though rather lacking in plot.
-- donteatpoop on 10/6/2007 5:58:41 PM with a score of 0
Played this game, love it every time. Awesomeness!
-- evilplaster on 8/26/2007 7:47:26 PM with a score of 0
it was pretty funny but you should have made an option to kill the cops. good job though
-- hiblakeandhiscousin on 8/2/2007 7:17:30 PM with a score of 0
THIS GAME WAS FUN. my other name was sloth, but i have an account now so cheerio!
-- deadly_sinner66 on 6/5/2007 12:14:35 PM with a score of 0
gets the thumbs up from me :D
-- quadcam on 4/14/2007 6:14:33 AM with a score of 0
Yeah its god and funny
-- Rob on 3/6/2007 12:23:08 PM with a score of 0
how do you get the best ending ?
-- fd on 3/4/2007 4:39:39 AM with a score of 0
Good writing
-- chocobot on 2/4/2007 1:37:40 AM with a score of 0
Good Job!
-- gameshark1313 on 2/3/2007 6:45:16 PM with a score of 0
Hehehe, clever. I thought my actions would land me in hell, but it turns out-*censored due to spoilers*
-- Melike on 1/17/2007 12:39:26 AM with a score of 0
Good game! It is quite underrated and like what you stated in your description. This game deserves much better than a 4, so play it and don't be like those who gives out bad ratings!
-- Cake on 1/11/2007 6:29:53 PM with a score of 0
This is demented and hilarious! Best writing of the ones I have read on this site. I thought it was a little short, but I still rated it really high!
-- Kumar on 12/31/2006 6:17:24 PM with a score of 0
Good theme. I kind of felt bad about killing her though. I wish there would have been a "Run away and never return" option.
-- PrinceOProvidence on 12/22/2006 1:58:27 PM with a score of 0
Very... interesting... story. Still, I don't think I'd KILL a roommate no matter how annoying the person was. But... hmm... What to say?...
-- Sir_Lancegalawain on 12/22/2006 1:57:20 PM with a score of 0
pretty cool, pretty vicious
-- axel on 12/19/2006 7:38:52 PM with a score of 0
You should make it longer and more interesting!
-- Taran on 12/16/2006 2:09:19 PM with a score of 0
pretty good, funny.
-- DarthVader_13 on 12/6/2006 10:14:11 PM with a score of 0
That was very amusing. I'm pretty sure I tested every choice. I particularly liked the result of paying Stan off.
-- TsukiNoBara on 11/27/2006 7:40:30 PM with a score of 0
I like it, It`s bad!
-- Batterhob on 11/7/2006 10:09:03 AM with a score of 0
It was kinda weird
-- Jason on 11/6/2006 10:22:41 PM with a score of 0
I'm Stephanie's slave! waawaawaa!
-- primates_II on 11/4/2006 8:56:21 PM with a score of 0
I was a good boy... :)
-- huruey on 10/21/2006 12:05:00 PM with a score of 0
It's about time I played that. Man, that was weird. Creepy, I like it.
-- Miccy2000 on 10/13/2006 4:16:12 PM with a score of 0
Pretty good for a first effort!
-- Sethaniel on 10/1/2006 1:40:24 AM with a score of 0
No annoying vegetarian is going to be the boss of me. (No offence to any vegetarians. I respect that you dont eat meat. Just dont go saying its smells horrible LOL.)
-- SilverMan on 9/23/2006 10:21:39 PM with a score of 0
No one should come between me and my bacon.
-- white gold on 9/22/2006 11:32:05 AM with a score of 0
What a strange and twisted game... I loved it. ^_^
-- Twiggy on 9/20/2006 7:43:31 AM with a score of 0
Was allright. I guess. Short n' sweet, but there wasn't much of a story.
-- SuperHappySmileyFace on 9/19/2006 10:01:25 PM with a score of 0
Very entertaining. Does it ever end without killing poor inconsiderate Stephanie? Bravo
-- MATT Kuck on 9/7/2006 9:07:12 PM with a score of 0
He He He o my dear lord, you have really done it now "Madglee". That was great I laughed harder than any story I've read in a long time. Which reminds me when are you going to tell your famous bum gladiator story. That will be your best seller some day. Bravo cuz, Bravo,
-- Cuzin Jimi on 9/6/2006 4:03:55 PM with a score of 0
That was great! I entire world of story reading I didn't know existed. I choose 7 because I liked the selection that involved "better than reeses cups"- cute answer. But I think I need to go back and choose an ending that involves the frying pan to get some more satisfaction.
I'll rate you again later, hmmmmm.
great job!
-- angie on 9/6/2006 1:02:46 PM with a score of 0
Like a literary juggernaut, crushing legions of suicidal hindus under it's unstoppable god-like feet. Far better than any of the crap that Hollywood currently feeds the great unwashed masses.
-- Dr Kiebler on 9/6/2006 10:17:44 AM with a score of 0
Dude... as usual your writing is a superb blending of words and ideas, of madness and creativity into a symphony of hilarity!! Your a damned lunatic after my own spirit... There, now there's a nice little critique. Honestly, the I bashed her skull in right away. Just so you knew that. Email me or call me to talk about this shit..
-- The Supreme Overlord, Lord Le on 9/6/2006 5:23:03 AM with a score of 0
Boy am I a bad roommate.
-- primates on 8/25/2006 10:22:47 PM with a score of 0
Great game! Though a little linear, and kind of short, it was very entertaining.
-- Anubis on 8/25/2006 7:31:28 PM with a score of 0
Enjoyed the story immensely! Made me belly laugh! I wanted to waste her with the frying pan after I forced a gallon of animal fat down her throat, but I remained calm.....so I shall play again! More stories, PLEASE!

-- stacey on 8/22/2006 12:16:00 AM with a score of 0
you got one complex mind there lol. i do like the descriptions. brings more depth and feel to it.
-- Fleshnblood_78 on 8/6/2006 8:58:32 PM with a score of 0
Hahaha, looking through the comments and this is my favorite:
"This game is weird. You kill your roommate because she keeps jabbering? What happened to, 'Please, I have a head ache from all this talking'? Good describing words, yet bad story." I can't stop laughing.
-- madglee on 8/6/2006 1:25:41 AM with a score of 0
I too enjoyed the endless extra option to kill stephanie :) Very funny! Of course, being not so violent a person, I ended up buying lots of beer and being bored to death by her ramblings for all of eternity :)
-- tsmpaul on 8/5/2006 12:48:51 AM with a score of 0
Well written. I didn't get far but it was certainly worth reading.
-- October on 8/5/2006 12:22:08 AM with a score of 0
Great game. Every link has more links. Awesome for a first!
-- Anubis on 8/4/2006 10:33:17 AM with a score of 0
This is awesome! Good job making this.
-- Pat on 7/11/2006 6:37:05 PM with a score of 0
Where is the goddam devil? ITS HELL. Oh wait, the devil is stephanie.
-- Hellsbell on 6/25/2006 1:37:19 PM with a score of 0
It was okay.
There was some humor to be found in the fact that nearly every other option involves bludgeoning Steph with a blunt object of some kind.
-- Jess on 6/12/2006 8:43:22 AM with a score of 0
Uhm... oookay...

That was a bit weird.
-- somerandomperson on 6/11/2006 12:49:29 AM with a score of 0
Well. There was some good humour, thats for sure. I didn't really find Stephanie very convincing but Matt was. One of the links made no sense (Kill her with a frying pan when I'm outside reading the newspaper) and I felt that I didn't have enough choices to do waht I wanted. To a certain extent I engoy hip hop. On the Assasin scale this rated a 6/8 and moved on passed the preliminaries to the Round Robbin.
-- TheAssasin on 1/8/2006 10:24:49 PM with a score of 0
oh yeah all right... did you know that if you put to many end game links at the beganing of a story then you will always end up geting 1s. no mater what the game!!!
-- on 12/20/2005 8:36:23 PM with a score of 0
that was ecellent,cool,idot what to say.PERFECT!
-- Nick on 12/19/2005 5:09:12 AM with a score of 0
was good but the ending was shit!! if any1 wants to add me on msn my addi is crezzy_ov_occo@hotmail.com
-- scott on 12/6/2005 5:23:52 AM with a score of 0
cool game!!!!!
-- christian...aka...slater on 11/23/2005 3:53:47 PM with a score of 0
this game rocks!
-- dan likes this!!! on 11/23/2005 3:37:22 AM with a score of 0
Completely clever with every option to navigate through as if you woke up to the hip hop music yourself. I'm going to eat some eggs fried in animal fat.
-- Isaac Callen on 11/18/2005 5:59:50 PM with a score of 0
Hey check out my adventure I think you might like it www.detroithardcore.com
-- Peter on 11/18/2005 3:55:17 PM with a score of 0
its random but good i like it its imaginative funny and exciting god job!

~GameKing~
-- N/A on 11/14/2005 4:59:13 AM with a score of 0
that was ok game
-- redeye on 11/13/2005 11:49:23 AM with a score of 0
pretty good except when I realised that I had no choice but to kill her which is pretty dramatic.
-- labr10golden on 11/4/2005 1:12:01 PM with a score of 0
Good game, when you first made it, it was probably not a bad start. You have become better over the months though, right? No, serioulsly, just kidding. It was fun, I forgot who I was in the game.
-- leon101 on 10/4/2005 12:25:15 AM with a score of 0
HOLY CRAP! I THOUGHT THIS WAS... FING FUN!
-- Adam666 on 9/30/2005 10:44:47 PM with a score of 0
This was O.K. It was kinda scary but i thought that the game was too short and the part when you smack Stephanie in the forehead really hard actually kinda made me laugh!

See? Good comment!
-- Adam Maloid on 9/30/2005 10:42:07 PM with a score of 0
This was scary and it almost made me cry!
-- Adam Maloid on 9/30/2005 8:42:52 PM with a score of 0
I THOUGHT IT WAS F***ING FUNNIG WHEN I HAD TO KILL HER
-- JaY BiRd on 9/16/2005 9:48:00 AM with a score of 0
A good game. The creator is very intelligant.
-- Naya on 9/7/2005 10:55:53 PM with a score of 0
it was kind of stupid, but not really.
-- laura on 8/1/2005 5:48:32 PM with a score of 0
Awesome first game! Make more like this!
-- Deven711 on 7/28/2005 8:38:15 AM with a score of 0
That's exactly what i would call hell. very god job
-- Fletcher on 7/22/2005 8:26:28 AM with a score of 0
i did make it through the day... but i restarted multiple times and killed those 2 people as well..... theres no way in HELL that you can win :( EXCELLENT first game though.... :)
-- Logan on 7/1/2005 9:56:06 AM with a score of 0
What a pretty good game. I guess.... GJ. 6/10
-- JJJ on 6/16/2005 12:03:09 AM with a score of 0
It's nice to finally find an ending on this game that doesn't in in damnation or murder!
-- Badger on 5/12/2005 2:42:53 PM with a score of 0
This game is weird. You kill your roommate because she keeps jabbering? What happened to, "Please, I have a head ache from all this talking"? Good describing words, yet bad story.
-- panuki on 4/17/2005 3:27:46 PM with a score of 0
NICE GAME I LIKED IT EVEN THOUGH I LOST WITH THE POLICE FOR KILLING STEPHANIE
-- TIDUS on 4/1/2005 8:48:08 AM with a score of 0
I like fixing things and hate drugs. They killed my grandpa.
-- Havacoman on 3/12/2005 4:07:44 PM with a score of 0
Interesting game. I ended up in hell, but i don't mind, since my actions were noble.
-- Bob on 2/16/2005 4:56:02 PM with a score of 0
This game is sooo awesome. I see something new every time I play it. Wish there were 50 more like it.
-- march5th00 on 2/15/2005 9:41:36 PM with a score of 0
... speechless. First game, and very well written. Sarcastic/cynical writing that's nothing if not attractive. I laughed and laughed. you need to make another game. You need to use some pictures if possible. you need to have your game featured... so be it!
-- march5th00 on 2/8/2005 4:05:14 PM with a score of 0
That was really fantastic! Better than most of the ones I've played!-And I've played many! Make more thanks.....
-- Brendan on 1/9/2005 3:36:30 AM with a score of 0
Pretty good game. Make a larger one and maybe I'll give it a perfect ten.<br><br>8/10
-- Marc on 6/15/2004 7:30:39 AM with a score of 0
WHAT THE HELL....the thing said it was of long lenght...and i completed the game in 2 seconds, right after a movie and some bacon....needs to be longer dude
-- Jon on 9/30/2003 8:57:57 PM with a score of 0
Havent had the time to explore it all but its flipping hilarious, I chose to bludgeon her to death and thought I might get away with it, but failed horribly. Its quick simple and fun to read.
-- Janguli on 6/18/2003 7:19:43 AM with a score of 0
hey this was great...i goofed up my comment the last time. this time she did not get bludgeoned- how sad. what an annoying witch. why was i living with her? hey madglee- you rock!!!
-- joanne on 6/10/2003 3:48:23 PM with a score of 0
A wild romp from beginning to end! <br>I only wish I could kill her again!
-- Nyarlathotep on 6/10/2003 3:35:53 PM with a score of 0
Ohhh...nice!!I laughed at a lot of the parts and loved killing the 2 neighbours and stephenie ,if only i could destroy the neighbourhood....LOL
-- Supered on 6/7/2003 4:25:27 AM with a score of 0
I played again today only this time I chose to commit murder. I bludgeoned her to death!!
-- Billy De Filippis on 6/6/2003 3:55:59 PM with a score of 0
I loved it. Laughed out loud through most of it and could not help but wonder how much was based on real life situations. Keep up the good work.
-- Billy De Filippis on 6/4/2003 6:33:51 PM with a score of 0