Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Be sure to include me in your video.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
who lol

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Me, bitch.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Daji: Joined 11/23/2021. Did nothing else.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
I'm crushed, Briar.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
... Okay, seriously, who the fuck are you? :p

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

It's someone in this room

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
He sent me a message saying lol fag. So he technically has done something else. Whether or not it was anything of value is debatable. But yeah, I'd like to know who the fuck this is too.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Oh lol, I got that too.  At first I assumed they were alt of a new person who mistakenly thought saying "lol fag" with their real account would be a bannable offense.  But they were able to give themselves 1000 points, so it must either be an admin or an admin's friend.

We also know it's someone who is a fan of EndMaster's works, cause they rated all his games.  Lol, although "fan of EndMaster" doesn't exactly narrow it down.

We also know hetero_malk is the one who's been taking their points, so it can't be him.

I realize the message was probably intended to be offensive, but I'm actually kind of enjoying trying to figure out who this is. :D

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
I'm confused more than anything. I'll have to leave the sleuthing to you and others. Good luck! :)

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Same. I thought it was that guy that got banned yesterday messaging me from another account, turns out it was just this rando.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Hmm... The mystery of the lol fag phantom. Who shall solve it? ^_^

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Haha, it's funny because you all can't see IPs.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

lol fag

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Pfft, I like the name "lol fag phantom".  Catchy.

Is there anything the three of us have on common?  We're all relatively new to the site, but I can't think of anything else.

I googled it and Daji was a Chinese royalty / malevolent silver fox spirit, so uh... I don't think that really helps me much.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
You're all fags?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Bingo

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Yey, I win! ^_^

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Curses!  The lol fag phantom strikes again!

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Learn how threaded view works.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

She is also credited with bringing an...end to a dynasty.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

And inventing a bunch of fun new torture mechanisms!

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Also may have either been the base or eventually becoming Tamamo-no-Mae from Japan. Theirs some who believe she didn't die fled to India caused mayhem went back to China the got chased off again and fled to Japan.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Daji dared me to post this in the public forum, so here goes.  Think well of me when I am gone.

So far, the only person who has evidence pointing towards them is EndMaster.

Evidence for:

1) "lol fag" is kind of his signature line.

2) The first thing you did is rate all his games.

3) Malk didn't immediately ban you, despite knowing you were an alt.

4) You got 1000 points out of nowhere.  I'm pretty sure lesser admins can only transfer points, not pull them out of thin air, and when I checked all the admin's XP pages, nobody had recently been docked 1000.  That suggests a higher level admin.

5) After reading her wikipedia page, Daji seems like the kind of alias EndMaster would pick.

6) You knew the name of Avery Moore's second account, confirming the "longtime CYS member" thing.

7) You made an implication about my mother, which is also EndMaster's signature line.

8) In the history thread, EndMaster said it was someone in this room--I took that to mean the thread.  The only three admins there are EndMaster, mizal, and hetero_malk.  I doubt it was hetero_malk because he wouldn't yoink his own points, and though it could technically be mizal, there's no other evidence suggesting it was her.  Also, if it's not EndMaster, he doesn't have any motivation to provide clues to their identity.

Evidence against:

1) EndMaster has an absolute power admin account.  Why would he need an alt?

2) If EndMaster wanted to say "lol fag" to a couple noobs, wouldn't he just use his main account?

3) Other than shits and giggles (which would be valid) I can't think of a motivation.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Gryphon...you have some pretty good deductive reasoning abilities 

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

I certainly appreciate the compliment, but I'm holding my breath until there's actual evidence.  I may have just shot myself in the foot in a public forum.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Berka hasn't logged in in a moment, although that would make End's statement not make sense.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

This is some solid logic. The only other one I could think of is Thara. She has a solid connection to end would know about Avery. Though that would make ends 'in this room'  more vauge. Some other stuff doesn't fit 100% but closet alternative I have. Plus it make sense daring you to post this. Also a self proclaimed goddess, might fit the allias decently well.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Thara seems like the kind of person to do so, my impression of End is that he wouldn't go to such great lengths to make a new account, fill it up with points, etc.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

TharaApples was among my top guesses until EndMaster made the "someone in this room" comment.  I don't see how that could mean Thara, unless EndMaster was just doing some misdirection, or refering to the fact that Daji had posted here.  However, Daji has indirectly refered to themselves as male in my PMs, so I doubt it's Thara.

Yeah, all the effort that went into this is what's throwing me off.  It's got to be an admin or senior site member due to the points thing, but why would a senior site member go to all the trouble of making an alt?  Unless the point was to deliberately start an identity investigation, because this has been pretty fun.

Also, I'm a little surprised EndMaster hasn't responded to this, even if it was just a "lol fag" and a point deduction, lol.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Yes. All that effort.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

I'm fairly certain it was End, but the way none of the admins have denied it's them kinda of makes me wonder if they're all just doing this to get us worked up.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Daji and End posted messages 3 minutes from each other in the same thread, with a lack of activity beforehand for a few hours, which is just enough to log out and log back in to make a new post.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Right, I saw that.  Forgot to post it here though, so thanks.

You can have more than one account logged in at a time though, all you need is more than one browser on your computer.  Or a computer and a phone or something.  EndMaster and Daji have already been logged into this site at the same time.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Hm, that does complicate things. I was about to say I hadn't seen them on at the same time, but on the other hand, I've been on the road for most of the day so my claims don't really count for much.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Oh this probably just a thing because we making it a thing. And yeah definitely could be end but I doubt it.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Unfathomable.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

This 100% seems like something a mod would say. Or you're some weird fanboy who's studied their speech patterns as well as several other things only long-time members would bring up.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
"weird fanboy"
You could say that.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Or daughter or on long shot man himself.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Maybe... You're actually Gryphon and the whole detective front is a distraction? Or you're the butler. It's always the butler.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
I'm definitely nobody's butler. Have spent some time as a janitor though.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

ayo @ShrlckHolmes maybe you could help us with this one lol

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

So you wanna explain those 200 points. I mean a pawn has to know something right?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Ah dw I've just been making bank off a noob :) the first one may have been related to my finds though

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
It would fit Thara’s personality to name herself DaJi, though. I can see the connection to end, I’m still hesitant to say it’s him.

If only i haven’t been exiled from discord, I would know by now.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

they've been way too nice to me to be thara

can't you see IPs though?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

I mean maybe that's why you got some of those points y'all in it together.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

I think mizal is the one who gave me the points, just a guess.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Maybe it's Mizal then. Probably having some fun messing around here 

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Definitely possible. 

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

It would fit Thara’s personality to name herself DaJi, though. I can see the connection to end, I’m still hesitant to say it’s him.

If only i haven’t been exiled from discord, I would know by now.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Fuck

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
kek

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Now that’s pointing to another daughter, Cricket!

Or is the mysterious person operating the DaJi account, only throwing false trails, to hide their own identity? Confounding!

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Now that’s pointing to another daughter, Cricket!

Or is the mysterious person operating the DaJi account, only throwing false trails, to hide their own identity? Confounding!

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
“ Admin. Penalty - Madon! You haven’t paid your tithes to the CYS Local 420 Longshoremen’s Guild — Union Safety Officer”

Now, looking at the points page^^

Madon. At first glance it seemed like an accented madam, which points to a female, but on a cursory google search I found French and Italian roots that may mean surprise.

Any ideas, guys?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

“ Admin. Penalty - Madon! You haven’t paid your tithes to the CYS Local 420 Longshoremen’s Guild — Union Safety Officer”

Now, looking at the points page^^

Madon. At first glance it seemed like an accented madam, which points to a female, but on a cursory google search I found French and Italian roots that may mean surprise.

Any ideas, guys?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

I know the answer haha. Here's a (not so helpful) clue: This member has been mentioned in this thread at least once, so now it's a matter of narrowing things down. Maybe compile a list of each suspect and reasons for/ against.

Good luck!

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Hmmm interesting. I'm sticking by my Thara guess but that is at least remotely helpful.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

This seems like a thing mizal would do tbh, and she knows how end, thara, and cricket act.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Most likely answer here tbh.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
At least nobody's talking about my hips.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Or your bathwater

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Better than nothing, I'm getting quite confused here lol. (Looking at those who know of Daji without looking it up...)

Well, we have End, Thara, and Mizal as the main suspects.

Other mentioned are Berka(unlikely), Cricket, and Malk.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Better than nothing, I'm getting quite confused here lol. (Looking at those who know of Daji without looking it up...) 

Well, we have End, Thara, and Mizal as the main suspects. 

Other mentioned are Berka(unlikely), Cricket, and Malk.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
"I'm definitely nobody's butler. Have spent some time as a janitor though."

Continuing on the investigation(I'm mostly delusional at this point), janitor.

Janitor signifies clean up work. Now, a couple of things we can derive from this:

1. This person has been a janitor IRL(unlikely, and anticlimactic as a hint)
2. This person has been a mod/admin that's cleaned up a mess on the site(slightly more plausible)
3. This person has been a 'honored janitor' on the discord, a mod-ish position.

None of which actually narrows things down lol

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

"I'm definitely nobody's butler. Have spent some time as a janitor though."

Continuing on the investigation(I'm mostly delusional at this point), janitor.

Janitor signifies clean up work. Now, a couple of things we can derive from this:

1. This person has been a janitor IRL(unlikely, and anticlimactic as a hint)
2. This person has been a mod/admin that's cleaned up a mess on the site(slightly more plausible)
3. This person has been a 'honored janitor' on the discord, a mod-ish position.

None of which actually narrows things down lol

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

I'm sticking to my current guns for now, at least until any new evidence crops up.  It really could be any of the people PerforatedPenguin mentioned, they all have enough pull with the admins.

By the way, at what point will everything be made clear?  Is Daji waiting for a correct guess and hasn't heard one yet?  Or are they waiting for a certain amount of time to pass?  Or is there no plan for a dramatic reveal at all?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

I think Daji is just into edging people mercilessly.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Oh. Fuck. Yes. Wizzy gets me.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Well then guess some of us will never know then. Oh well 

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
You guys suck at investigation is why

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Yep. I'm trash at it. Gave it a shot and failed.  

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Relax. I'm only into edging in the traditional sense. Usually. I believe you can do this.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Still feel like this sounds like thara, ugh.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Still feel like this sounds like thara, ugh.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Out of curiosity, what criteria need to be met in order for you to unmask yourself?  Will you do so at a correct guess, or are there other qualifications?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
I honestly thought you people would have figured it out Day 1.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

I'm happy to keep investigating, because this has been pretty fun, but I'm not really interested in continuing unless I can be sure this is a winnable game.  What are the standards that need to be met in order for you to reveal yourself?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
I feel as if I have already been revealed, and you guys just aren't piecing things together. So I honestly don't know what you want from me.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

I'm just not sure where else to go from here.  I've already made a fairly detailed post with my guess and why I think that, but it's been neither confirmed nor denied by anyone.  I could go assemble some more evidence for my guess, or I could make a pros and cons list for each of the possible candidates, but I have no guarantee that doing so would prompt a reveal.  And short of a reveal, there's no way of being 100% positively certain about your identity, since any of the evidence I've mentioned could have been someone else faking it, or multiple people being deliberately in cahoots.

Since I'm here, I'll add further points of evidence to my above list.

Evidence in favor of your being EndMaster (in addition to what I already said):

9) You commented in the Dueling thread minutes before EndMaster commented saying he just read it.

10) EndMaster has made no response to my accusation.  If I accused him, and it wasn't him, I'd expect to be publicly mocked.

11) Either EndMaster, or somebody deliberately pretending to be EndMaster, gave Bondoggle 100 points shortly after he had already received 100 points at the same time you lost them.  This suggests some sort of transaction.  Bondoggle then immediately began accusing Mizal, which makes me think he was trying to throw us off the scent.

Evidence against your being EndMaster (in addition to what I already said):

4) Your profile description now reads "True Queen of Kek", which would suggest that you're female.  However, as you already implied you were male in PMs, this could just be misdirection.

I tire of this speculation.  I will wager 30 of my points that you're EndMaster.  If you choose to accept this wager, and you aren't EndMaster, then I forfeit 30 of my XP points, and will change my profile description to the message of your choice for two weeks.  If you accept this wager, and you are EndMaster, then I gain 30 points for a correct guess.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
That's a fucktarded wager on your part, but I accept.
Change your profile description to at least 100 words about why EndMaster is great.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Oh lol I thought it was going to be something embarrassing.  I'll write it up.  You can have my 30 points, though you probably don't need them.

Previous point still stands, though.  I could post a pro/cons list for every suspect, but I'm not really sure where else to go in terms of investigating.  Especially since there's no actual way to conclusively prove your identity, short of seeing your IP address.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Even if you saw my IP, would you know? EndMaster wouldn't fuck around with an alt. He does what he wants.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Yeah, that was my main confusion, I couldn't think of a reason an admin would need or want an alt.  Finished the profile btw.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Well regardless of who the "Lol fag phantom" actually is, Gryphon is steadily becoming my favorite noob.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Lol, glad to hear it!  Could you use your admin powers to transfer 30 of my points to Daji?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
See, now this would've been a FAR more effective use of all the words being typed in the Creative Corner right now. Others should learn from your example.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
While true queen of kek points to cricket(who hasn’t been posting in a bit, mind), the word usage of ‘true’ really throws me off. It’s already made pretty clear that Cricket uses kek profusely, and it’s unnecessary to really use true. Perhaps it’s a competitor?

Then again, recently Cricket did switch discord accounts, which is quite similar to what we have here.

Hm.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Crickek? Keckit? Kek.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
kek

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Now that there are only five suspects left, I'm sure you can easily narrow it down to three based on Daji's profile. Then I suppose it's just a matter of betting points on the likeliest options and hope that Daji eventually reveals themself.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

If we're doing wagers, I bet 50 points that @Daji is TharaApples. Seems pretty obvious.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

It was me all along 

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
Did you seriously just tag me?

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

You're not EndMaster, so I figured it was safe enough.

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago
kys

Daji Mystery Thread

2 years ago

Also separated THIS into its own thread as well. Though I'm guessing this has wound down now.

Mystery of the Lol Fag Phantom

2 years ago

Seriously guys, your detective skills are abysmal! If you suspect that the Lol Fag Phantom might be EndMaster, there's one surefire way to find out...

2 years ago

If you suspect it's Thara, you could do this. Alternatively, this may work if you want to narrow it down to End Master's daughters.

2 years ago

Well played! Very well played! ^_^