Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Do AZN people eat hotdogs?

2 years ago

I know the subject sounds weird but I had a limited number of words. What I mean is this. Do you still eat hotdogs even while knowing how they are made? Am I the only one who frankly doesn't care? I mean, come on. They're hotdogs. The name itself makes you sign a mental contract never to know what it is.

2 years ago

also, since this doesn't deserve its own thread, do people ever just stare at the forum out of such bordome that they comment on their own post and spell boredome wrong a couple of boring times just for the heck of it?

2 years ago

Autism.

2 years ago
What is it with the noobs today, just something in the air?

@BenCrucifix
Do you wish to claim any responsibility for this one?

And no, I've never cared much for hotdogs, even the higher quality beef kind. There are infinitely superior locally made Polish sausages of many varieties available for pretty cheap anyhow so there'd hardly be a point.

I do like Spam though, and find it funny when people who happily scarf down hotdogs will balk at a product with five simple ingredients that uses identifiable meat cuts. This is how you can tell who the morons who can't read labels are.

2 years ago

hhhhmmm I must try a polish sausage. Also, There isn't anything in the air that I know of. This is an example of what I think of when I space out. I just wanted to put it into the world for some reason. You are most welcome to study the strange contents within this noggin. Just ask and I will share another random thought.

2 years ago

Even as the enlightened hotdog eater I might be, I can't claim responsibility for this. But if my rare appearance on this site does somehow cause weird posts like this I can only apologise. 

2 years ago
There was some IP address crossover so I was curious. Might just be the Cloudflare service being cute again though, unless you've been using public wifi at a school or something recently.

2 years ago

I've been going into the library to work recently so using the public wifi there, and there's plenty of students who study there that look like they're bored enough to contemplate the commonality of hot dog eaters. Otherwise I claim techno mumbo jumbo.

2 years ago
Yes. I love eating sausages in general.

2 years ago

yes indeed you may but do you have a favorite nationality sausage?

2 years ago
Polish. Enter can confirm.

2 years ago

I am a pescatarian so I don't eat hot dogs. (I hope that is how you spell it.)

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago
Read this thread. Thought it was weird. Didn't think much of it. Only thing that confused me was I had no idea what AZN means. Looked it up and turns out that apparently AZN is slang for Asian... So... Is this thread racist? ... Because... You know... Asians eating hotdogs... Because... Asians eat dogs?

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago

Woah woah woah no. This post is not racist. The original phrasing of the post was "do enlightened people eat hotdogs?" I did not change it. Someone else did the other day. It was not my intent for it to mean anything racist.

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago
Oh, okay! ... I'm guessing whoever changed it was going for the whole Asians eat dogs thing, but I'm honestly not sure. :p

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago
Not all Asians eat dogs. Please don't say that Asians eat dogs because for me personally, it's an offensive stereotype.

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago

Briar's from England so as a dedicated imperialist, you won't get much cooperation from her.

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago
Very true. All Asians eat dogs, French people eat frogs, Black people eat KFC and Italians live solely on a diet of pizza, pasta and gabagool. It is known. ^_^

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago

Well now, apparently the Swiss have been representing the Euros for dog eating all this time.

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago
Wow. You learn new things every day. ^_^

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago
it is just bizarre switzerland presence between average trash countries and korea

china eats EVERYTHING include birds nests

I expect better of centre europe

Are AZN hotdogs racist?

2 years ago
And bats! Don't forget the bats.

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago

Well the only way to answer these questions is if an AZN person weighs in assuming one hasn't already and we didn't know since they didn't announce it.

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
I'm Asian, and I don't particularly find it racist, but it's kinda a stupid question. It's like asking if Americans eat tacos. I'm not sure if I read this post correctly, so if I read something wrong lmk.

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
Lol. Don't be silly Carpenter. Americans don't eat tacos... That's Mexicans. ^_^

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
People can eat food. Just because it came from another place doesn't mean other HUMANS can eat it. Why would taco bell exist...silly

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago

Mexicans can live in America (illegally)... silly

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
Only Mexicans are allowed to cook and eat Mexican food; it's cultural appropriation if anyone else does it... silly

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
Exactly! I swear, it's sad how some people can be so unaware of their own deep rooted racism. >.<

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
I'm sure carpenterhuman (since he isn't white) isn't an incorrigible bigot, so now he should know better. :)

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
That makes no sense, anyone is allowed to eat food that comes from a certain culture or part of the world. I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as they are respectful and respect their traditions. And what does this have to do with him not being white anyway?

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
It doesn't have to make sense, and just because you don't see anything wrong with it doesn't mean it's okay! Check your privilege! >:(

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
Next she'll be saying that white people can heave dreadlocks. >.<

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago

We're getting off track, the important thing that we've established is wolfcreator9 is racist.

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
True

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago

Cabron hijo de puta, chinga tu madre racista de mierda

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
Si ^_^

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago

please keep my mother out of this

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago

Can I go for your father 

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago

I mean if you have to go for it. Just don't target my mother. Target me, target my grandparents, target literally anyone else, just not my mother.

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago

Too late.

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago

This thread is very intriguing. I'll just go ahead jot some notes in my forum survival log that I just made up.

My first entry is rather simple. Don't be random like wolf man over here.

Is wolfcreator9 racist?

2 years ago
I don't even know what's going on in here anymore, but "don't make a brand new thread for every random thought that pops in your head" is good advice for anyone.

then I guess this is a random thought thread now

2 years ago

If you weigh 180 pounds, and you somehow eat 90 pounds of cookies in one go, are you 50% cookie?

2 years ago
I want you to think about what 50% of 270 would be.

I thought autists were supposed to be good at math.

2 years ago

its 135 why? I didn't say 270 i said 180. The start of this disagreement is invalid because clearly you did not read the post.

2 years ago

also no. That is just a popular stereotype.

2 years ago
What's 180 + 90 additional lbs?

Actually, don't bother to answer, I'd much prefer you just stop posting.

2 years ago

ok yes. I feel like this just proves my other point. I am not good at math

2 years ago

...if you eat 90 pounds of cookie then you don't stay the same weight. You ate 90 pounds of cookie so you gain 90 pounds. 

Edit:  Mizal beat me to it, but she's right, you should stop posting now before you say anything else that's stupid. 

2 years ago
Lol, racist dumbass. Edit: For some reason I still have faith in our species, so I'll do the math for you. 180+90=270 270 is the total weight of the person because they weighed 180lbs before eating 90lbs of cookies. 270/2=135 Therefore, the person is not 50% cookie. 270/3=90 90/270=.33... .33...=33.33...%=1/3 The person is one-third cookie, or one part cookie to two parts person. It's basic math, not rocket science. Use the fucking walnut in your skull before posting.

2 years ago
But surely some of the cookies will have been digested before the final cookie is eaten?

2 years ago

Yes but have you pooped it out yet? It could still count as weight.

2 years ago
Yes, it's still weight, but is it still cookie?

2 years ago
No, I think it quits being a cookie as soon as the stomach acid breaks it down. How can someone who weighs 180lbs eat 90lbs of cookies fast enough to weigh 270lbs? That's the real question.

2 years ago
But can a 180lb AZN eat 90lbs of hotdogs? ^_^

2 years ago
I don't know. What's the cultural appropriation policy on hotdogs? Anyway, I'm pretty sure if a 180lb lesbian can eat that many hotdogs, anyone can. :3