Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

a question about the chrome extention

3 years ago

I'm not exactly super new here, but I figured this'd be the best place to ask. In the CYS chrome extention, the usernames in the forums are either red or blue. Do the colors have any meaning to them? I've been wondering this for a while.

3 years ago

I'm pretty sure that the default site has that as well. I would also like to know what it means.

3 years ago

Back when I had lots of free time, I went through the usernames that were in different colours to see what they meant. Each day, there would be one name that is red and bolded. It refers to the user who has the most commendations ([Order name] of Avon). Other members who have red usernames belong to the same order as the member who has the 'Of Avon' achievement. Users who belong to other orders all have blue usernames. Hope that helps!

For example, MHD currently has the Marauder of Avon title since she has the most commendations. All the other marauders have red usernames, and everyone else has blue ones.

3 years ago

Thanks! It'd been bothering me for a while, but that makes sense.

3 years ago

From what I can see, it seems like the people with the red names (or are they orange?) seem to all be in the Marauder order. Everyone else in the other orders has a blue name. I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but that's what it looks like to me at least.

Edit: Nevermind, I am wrong. Listen to Mystic_Warrior.