Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Fresh Meat: Baiting and Hooking Thread

5 years ago
@BigBadLycan : Exactly how big are you?

5 years ago
@Biomaxas : What, exactly, is going on with that username? Are you a biomass? A biological axe? Christmas in a biodome?

5 years ago

@Superta2

What makes you so super, and have you read the works of Nietzsche?  

5 years ago

No, no, it's short for Supertan.  They are a bronzed diety.

5 years ago

It sounds as if he is objectifying brown people to fulfill his fetishes.  

5 years ago
@gamecreator What games have you created? Or are you planning on creating some here? Or were you created by a game?

5 years ago
Also, are you the same Gamecreator from audiogames.net?

5 years ago
@sidewinderviper I'm confused as to how you have fingers to type with. Or perhaps, just disturbed.

Would you take it the wrong way if I decapitated you with a garden hoe in my garage?

5 years ago

A snake's tongue is quite flexible after all, though it takes an awful lot of pressure to press on each key. Flexible, but flimsy. And no, I wouldn't hold a hoe against you - if you can catch my side-winding ass, that is.

But wouldn't having a sssuper sssneaky sssnek as a backyard pet much more fun?

Thanks for the welcome! I'm psyched to have found another interactive fiction/writing forum. Admittedly, I only heard about the existence of this site via CoG recently, but I'm surprised I haven't came across this place before - I've been searching for IF on and off for years, so this is pretty sweet. I've been a reader/player of IF, but I'm interested in expanding that into writing my own in time. 

Thanks again, and perhaps maybe try not to lop my head off?

5 years ago
Oh wow. A newbie that can...form sentences and stuff. I'm so happy I'm crying. Welcome to the site, and don't worry, I have a reputation for it but I haven't actually done any snake murder since I move into town and away from the ongoing rattlesnake orgy my grandpa's house was apparently built upon.

5 years ago

Not since you went on a rampage and butchered Steve just for fun. What happened to him anyway?

5 years ago
Indeed, welcome, snaky-person. And yes, mizal is literally crying now. Thanks a lot.

5 years ago

Thank you! 

However, I shan't apologize for making dear mizal cry - they are happy tears, after all ... even if I am a tad bit surprised that forming proper sentences is, apparently, rare on a reading/writing forum LOL

5 years ago
>forming proper sentences is, apparently, rare on a reading/writing forum LOL I see where you're coming from, but, being on the forum a few years ago during the Warrior Cats and roleplay era would have made you lose the ability to ever again feel anything at all. Also your snake is weirding me out, it's like you're Steve's less evil twin.

5 years ago

Funnily enough, I come from a post-by-post RP background [the likes of Proboards, Invisionfree, and Jcink ... in order of most-ancient to least-ancient] and while I never dared dipped a toe into the world that is Warrior Cats [or any other type of anthropomorphic mess], I've seen those sites around so I can empathize with the struggle. That, and bad writers/poor character developers/logic-means-fuck-all-in-storyteling types in general, regardless of the site's fandom or setting.

Pardon, I'm getting bad RP flashbacks. I digress - for now, as I'm sure I'll find some way to insert my shit RP experiences into some unwitting person's thread.

My snake av was a quick lazy choice via Google images :( I wanted my usual silly snake emjoi Android style but alas, I was too lazy to downsize the file to make it fit. Perhaps I'll invoke the Red Viper for its next iteration. 

5 years ago

Haha it's a play on big bad wolf as Lycan means werewolf. I'll just leave it to your imagination as to why I got called one though.

5 years ago
Knowing a little more about the imaginations of our members than you do, I'm not sure I would recommend that.

5 years ago

Well at least they'll have fun with it.

5 years ago
Very nice, glad you were able to stop in here!

5 years ago

No problem, thanks for the welcome. I plan to be pretty active on here. I love writing stories and this site seemed pretty good for what I want to do.

5 years ago
Stop that.

5 years ago

Could you, perhaps, not?

5 years ago

I did not start this.  I merely finished it.

5 years ago

That's fair

5 years ago
@StoneMonkeyy Why are there so many "e" sounds at the end of your name?

5 years ago
@ZombieGirl How long have you been a zombie? Do you eat things other than brains?

5 years ago

I'm calling HR. 

5 years ago

@Falon21

Do you have a wolf-hawk hybrid fursona?

5 years ago
@X1233 Did you really have 1,232 other accounts first?

5 years ago
@ThatBlondGuy are you legally blond? Also, how many epilogues of Rogues have you found so far?

5 years ago
@ReubenST Is that pronounced as all one word, "Reubenst?" Like a reuben sandwitch, but with the end of "first" after it?

5 years ago
@NotNycto You're Nycto, aren't you?

5 years ago
Funny story there. He's actually not. Lol.

5 years ago

wink

5 years ago
@Abdojrgpgh

What would it take to get a recording of you saying your own username ten times fast?

5 years ago

A recording of you saying my username ten times fast.

5 years ago
Damn this one's sharp.

5 years ago
Good call

5 years ago

@ZeoNyph

Who are they, and why do they call you ZeoNyph at night?  Is that your stripper name?  If so, where can we see you perform?  

5 years ago

I don't think there would be anyone like me(which is why a name like ZeoNyph was used because nobody in their right minds would choose that), and I'll perform a little ritual on your dead corpse if you want.

5 years ago

So you are they then.  Fascinating.  Have you sought professional treatment yet?  

I suppose you could, but I don't know if my father would be pleased with that.  

5 years ago

No, and I don't intend to.

Also, why would your father be pleased (or not) with me seeking professional treatment? 

5 years ago

I think he would be apathetic to that.  

I meant more your performing of your ritual on my corpse.  Most unwholesome.  

5 years ago

Well then, I hope you last long enough to see the look on your father's face when I perform the ritual...

5 years ago

Me too, because I doubt you will.  

5 years ago

We'll see 'bout that.

5 years ago

Perhaps.  Perhaps not.  It all depends if you even manage to reach that point in a state of sapience.  

Which reminds me, have you read Necromancer yet?

5 years ago

No, but I've read EternalGround Zero, and Innkeeper.

5 years ago

Those are all excellent stories.  Ground Zero is the story that made me love this site.  Did you read all the paths of each?  

I recommend reading Necromancer very highly.  It is one of my favorites.  

5 years ago

Took me a while to get the 4 epilogues in Ground Zero.

I managed to get most of the endings in Eternal, the first being Eternal Paragon.

As for Innkeeper, I don't remember whether I read through all the paths or not...

I'll give Necromancer a try.

5 years ago

It's pretty easy to read everything as long as you make use of the back button.  It can definitely be time-consuming though.  XD

Eternal Paragon is the happy ending with Ulivik or whatever his name is, right?  If so, that is one of my favorites.  

Good.  It's amazing.  

5 years ago

You're thinking of Eternal Bane.

Eternal Paragon is when you managed to create a race of Eternal Ubermensch by eliminating the sterility problem allowing them to breed naturally.

5 years ago

Oh, that's right.  Bane of Rask and all.  Thank you.  

This is what happens when I don't look up words.  

5 years ago

I've gone through the Dark Order path in Necromancer.

You're right, it is amazing!

5 years ago

You reached the epilogue, I assume?  

Yes, that's my favorite of the two main branches, but the other one is good in a different way.  I am happy to hear you liked it.  Which end was your favorite so far?  

5 years ago

Yet to start the other path, so I'll let you know...

5 years ago

I didn't mean necessarily official end; and end game page counts as an end to me, but please do.  

5 years ago

@AndTheyDrownUs

What was it like to be drowned with your brethren?  

5 years ago

Why don't you come and find out?

5 years ago

Why, that's very mind of you to invite me.  

I'll have to decline though, as my phone is not waterproof and cannot leave my person for so long.  

Was it the sirens?

5 years ago

Oh, no my good sir, I'm afraid it was The Kraken. Sirens got half my crew though.

5 years ago

Only half?  That's quite interesting, but I suppose after forty days at sea, some will have moved on from any interest in females.  

Is the Kraken still out there?  I have some research for a possible story. 

5 years ago

The second half all shared my obsession with Jason Momoa so we were safe. 

Probably, though good luck getting close enough to study it; bugger's smart as hell

5 years ago
Personally, I would have asked *why* they drown you.

5 years ago

Why not?

5 years ago

Because you could be more useful as a slave.  

5 years ago

I mean, you're not wrong.

5 years ago
I feel like your name should be part of a poem. Most likely an emo one. Please write it and get back to us.

5 years ago

"We all carry these things inside that no one else can see
They hold us down like anchors. They drown us out at sea"

Chelsea Smiles - Bring Me the Horizon.

"Emo poem" is pretty spot on XD

I can write you a new one if you want me to. It'd be pretty awful though

5 years ago

EMOOOOO

You should write a new one.

5 years ago

Lol working on it, very slow going. It will be absolute garbage but at least it'll rhyme

5 years ago
@Deathdog How much fun are dead puppies?

5 years ago
That one AYT keeps posting is pretty cute tbf.

5 years ago
@Haoie You've been here for almost 7 years. Will the curse be lifted now? Can you speak to us?

5 years ago
Hush, looks like one of those rare ones that actually reads stories, please don't disturb him.

5 years ago
@generater What sorts of things do you generate? Could you, perhaps, generate us a well written CYOA? Or at least a short story or a poem?

5 years ago
@Raccoon_Yew so are you half animal, half plant?
Raccoons are vile abominations, by the way. Very evil. They even kill poor, defenseless chickens! Please consider not being one anymore.

5 years ago
It was a typo, they're actually just a Jewish raccoon.

5 years ago
This's complicated then. Killing Jews is obviously bad. But raccoons need to die. Hmm.

5 years ago

A jewish raccoon? Damn well that isn't something you don't see every often.

5 years ago
@TheRealShaq I strongly question whether you are the real Shaq.

5 years ago

I am indeed the realest Shaq. No other Shaq is quite as real as I. Any doubters will be dunked on. 

5 years ago
Seems legit

5 years ago

I can assure you, Mr. Ogre11, that you are 100% correct in this. I am the real Shaq, as my name implies. 

5 years ago
Ohhhhhh I see the avatar selfie now. Sorry to have doubted you.

5 years ago

All is forgiven. If there's one thing training in the ancient arts of Shaq Fu have taught me, it's that "forgiveness is the key to selling merchandise" -Shaq Fu Secret Texts (Volume 2, Chapter 17). 

5 years ago

Watch out for his bricks aka free throws. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1pmG-yiqms

5 years ago

How could you say such things about my free throw shooting? It was all part of my master plan to promote my line of Hack-a-Shaq protective body armor. Whether it worked or not is still up for debate. According to the numbers it didn't, but we know numbers always lie. 

5 years ago
@FariyFlare Did you typo your username? You can tell us if you did, it's okay, some of us might not laugh at you.

5 years ago

Nope. I did when I first used it on another site and it just stuck lol. Thanks for asking though :)

5 years ago

At least you capitalized it.  

5 years ago
@SlitherLord Tell us how you became Lord of the Slithers. e: ooh and cool comment on Briar's game, I hadn't thought of any of the characters like that.

5 years ago

Snakes are cold-blooded predators in every sense; strangling their opponents, using poison, and even eating their own kin to survive. They are the silent denizens of a dog eats dog world and the accept it with all the glory a reptile can muster up. Crocs and lizards may attempt to recreate the same foreboding air given by off by a snake but to what length? The serpent family is one of the most feared groups of creatures for a reason; their notoriety leaves even the most ferocious beasts just anxious to get away from their line of sight(my mother for example). I dearly wish to be like these elegant but deadly creatures so I have taken it upon myself to learn their way of life. To slither one must twist, coil and oscillate towards their goals whether it may be seen as callous or conniving. Everybody has a title to call themselves and while I may not be the Lord of Snakes(one day) I sure am the Lord of Slithering.

5 years ago

So you're a scalie. 

Alright.  You do you, man.  

5 years ago

...I think I need to explain myself there in a bit more detail, I respect the way they have to survive and wish to imitate their stance on achieving objectives in life. I don't want to be like them in the physical sense(I enjoy having limbs) and while they are alluring critters they can't compare to good old human anatomy(36-24-36). 

But if I could smash a dragon I would[Game of Thrones style].

5 years ago

Yep.  This one's a scalie. 

@BradinDvorak I found you a friend.  

5 years ago
I'm very glad you clarified the way in which you would like to 'smash' a dragon, yes. And although we now have four snake people on this site, based on your explanation I think you deserve to be the official one. You may now eat Steve24833. sidewinderviper, and Rattler whenever you wish.

5 years ago

A challenger arrives to take Steve's place

5 years ago
@almostsophie What's stopping you from being Sophie? Did your parents plan to name you that, but made a mistake because they're dyslexic, and you're Sophei now?

5 years ago
@SkiesOfChaosAndRed

No questions, just, I fuckin love your name and you better write some badass stories to live up to it.

5 years ago

Thank you, I'm working on some stories at the moment, but I'm a very slow writer. I hope that when I (eventually) post them, they're badass enough to meet your expectations. 

5 years ago
@Greenface What happened to your face???

5 years ago

Sounds like a bad comic book villain.

5 years ago
@MrKevinClass Are you an entire class of middle schoolers? Or are you just Kevin and you have a lot of class?

5 years ago

@TwilightWoven Are you actually woven from the fabric of twilight or is that just a misconception?

5 years ago

@Mayana hello are you new?  Would you like to join the discord, great place for conversing and getting to know the CYS community.

5 years ago
Hello, kind sir! It's so nice of you to welcome me. This seems like such a nice and friendly community so far. :) What stories would you recommend to a newbie like me?
I'll pass on the Discord, though. I am just too shy.

5 years ago

Poor, poor child. 
I would very much recommend stories like Love SICK, Eternal, Necromancer, Silver Horn Silver Hooves, Inseparable (a heart warming story about the power of friendship no matter what happens).  

5 years ago
Thank you, mister Corgi. I will make sure to (re)read all of them.
But, are you certain that the last one is about friendship? I thought it was a love story! Have I been reading it wrong? :(

... or perhaps you're just a retard.

5 years ago

oh no its definitely....."friendship"

Certainly not the warmest of friendships either, as one of them can be rather cold and a bit rigid in their personality at times.

5 years ago

@chroniclegrump

Regale me with the chronicles of how you became a grump, assuming that is where your name came from.  

5 years ago

Ah, it's an old username - it came from my relative's mumblings of how I was such a critic when it came to movies, TV shows, books, etc. and so I figured I'd mix one of my favorite movies at the time (Chronicle, 2012) with my being a grump. Not exactly a thrilling tale, but an honest origin story.

5 years ago
Chronicle is a good movie and caring enough to not just mindlessly consume all media without thinking about it at all is good too, so I approve.

5 years ago

Sometimes media is meant to be consumed without thought, like EVERY Adam Sandler movie.

5 years ago

It was more that I thought it sounded whimsical than my lauding my tendency to be overly-critical in any fashion xD Nonetheless, I appreciate the approval! Also....Jack and Jill...*shudders*

5 years ago

yeah... the thought of adam sandler dressed in drag doesnt nessesarily brighten my day...

5 years ago

@cricket where does yours come from? (do you just like crickets?)

5 years ago

Oh no, no. You've got it all wrong. She's an actual slithering vermin of disgust who has tainted the fair name of all crickets globally! You know. many years ago she was once human, but then decided to take part in a polymorphism experiment of a mad scientist! Since she became a cricket, she has done nothing but besmirch their name; which is why she was outcasted from her tribe of crickets and now she lurks this site, because she has nothing better to do.

5 years ago

Giving away my secrets to the noobs, eh, Shouja?

You know what we do to rats around here?

5 years ago

Burn them in the eternal fire of endmaster's wrath? 

or...or feed them to the crickets?! 

No...I don't wanna be food for those disgusting, fake imitations of butterflies!!!  crying

5 years ago

I don't eat faggots.  That's GAY.  

5 years ago

release them a safe distance from your home?

5 years ago

A few years ago, probably just before I found this site for the first time, I was making a LINE ID, and I wanted something gender neutral.  I used to name myself things like Lady'x' or after famous generals or something, but this time I wanted something I would use the same username for other things with.  I thought "I like crickets.  Crickets are cool.  I'm cool.  I shall be The Cricket Master."

Then when I made an account either here or Discord (whichever came first) I became simply Cricket.  

Interesting story with yours.  Thank you for sharing.  :)

5 years ago

I never shared my story...

5 years ago

I think she's referring to my post.

5 years ago

Oh, I see that now.  You should get a profile picture so I know you are not the same as all the other noobs without one.  

5 years ago

i see furry pfp here i come >:)

5 years ago

I like the self-awareness.  It looks good on you.  

5 years ago

Thank you! *bows*

5 years ago

I should probably tell the story behind my name though, huh?

5 years ago

If you know what's good for you

5 years ago

back in good old middle school (when i was still a guy)me and my ex best friend were making superhero characters, and I came up with Myrra. Myrra then became a dungeons and dragons character (tabaxi ranger/rogue). Myrra soon got promoted to my fursona (not my pfp) and now real life nickname. (my real name is Clara.)

5 years ago

"Ex-best friend"

Ah, the difficulties of those who talk to people IRL.  

Interesting.  

Thank you for sharing your first name, by the way.  I'll add that to your file.  

5 years ago

I had an ex girlfriend who was exclusively ldr

5 years ago

I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now.  Sorry.  

5 years ago

No Im just saying I spend most of my time online, but school y'know

5 years ago

Me too. 

Still not interested though.  Sorry.  

5 years ago

stop implying shit

5 years ago

I find you oddly amusing for some reason and wish to add you to my CYSfiction story.  Remind me you exist eight months to one year from now, Myrra Myrra on the wall.

5 years ago

is CYSfiction a thing???

5 years ago

Oh yes.  Check out the Creative Corner for all sorts of wonders, site history, and in-jokes.  

5 years ago

sounds like smut but ok

5 years ago

You have a dirty and perverse mind.  

Read the rules.  NO PORN ALLOWED.  

5 years ago

I never said it was just sounds like CYSfiction would have lemons

5 years ago

We aren't degenera--Sorry.  Couldn't type that with a straight face.  

5 years ago

I foresee your time here being very short.

5 years ago

And you were just starting to like her too.  

Mizal could've had someone to discuss yiffsonas with or...something.  Whatever furries do when they aren't wearing fur suits at public events and purring at children whose parents don't know any better.  

5 years ago

Don't think Mizal is that into the furry stuff.  Its still a blurry thing really.

Anyways, we all know Mizal is way cooler than your average Furyite in any case.  

5 years ago

Mizal is probably way cooler than me

5 years ago

She is a little cool sometimes, yes.  Certainly fearsome.  Don't listen when Mayana says she's the nice mod.  

5 years ago

Furry by proxy

5 years ago

explain "by proxy" (context not definition)

5 years ago

AFAIK, liking or associating with things that happen to be—but not because they are—considered "furry." Though someone correct me if I'm wrong.

5 years ago

fair enough. im just a degenerate

5 years ago

i was just joking jeez... I poke fun at any fanfic my friends write/read calling it lemons and whatever

i dont want to be banned :(

5 years ago

You should have tagged EndMaster.  Then this whole mess could have been avoided, but no~

5 years ago

If you ever say that to me ever again I swear to god I will pass away

5 years ago

Shall we test that?  

You should tag EndMaster three times.  He is really cool, and I am sure you would like to meet him.

5 years ago

Don’t tag EndMaster. That will -without a doubt- get you banned.

5 years ago

so Ive been told...

5 years ago

I’ve been looking through forums recently. Mayana and Cricket like to trick people into tagging, subsequently getting them banned. They may be super convincing, but don’t trust it. Tagging EndMaster is always a trap.

5 years ago

You'll shut your trap if you know whats good for you...

5 years ago

Yes I will. Bye now

5 years ago

I like how we're just in constant danger of being banned now xD

5 years ago

Once you have made your presence known, you have set your path towards either glory or destruction.  Time will tell which it is, but one thing is certain.  You cannot choose to not be on a path.  

5 years ago

I feel like I’ve managed to stay neutral by talking like less than once a month in discord as well as making questionable comments every once in a while. Ok, I guess I am much better than everyone else who has joined after me, but then again there hasn’t been much competition.

5 years ago

You're my favorite autistic child, but, no, you are not neutral.  

Neutrality is an illusion.   Every thing you do affects you.   

5 years ago

What path do you think you are on? I’m guessing glory?

5 years ago

I would certainly hope so.  I doubt I am going towards destruction, but time will tell.

5 years ago

What types of decisions would lead a user towards destruction (I’m trying to avoid it).

5 years ago
  • Being a retard,
  • tagging EndMaster 3 times,
  • writing shitty stories,
  • shitposting,
  • not doing what the admins tell you to,
  • writing about Warrior Cats or porn,
  • writing a story that has incorrect information about bees, as well as bee on woman rape,
  • being Kiel,
  • being a retard.
Tl;DR: Being a retard.

5 years ago

Got it. Thanks for the help. :)

5 years ago

Add being a faggot to the list too.  It falls under retard in some ways, but there are differences.

5 years ago

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid request, but define “faggot” in this context.

5 years ago

Whiny bitch, more or less

5 years ago

Ok. I’ll avoid being a whiny bitch.

5 years ago

Cricket, I feel like you switched the signs on the ‘glory’ and ‘destruction’ doors at the entrance to CYS and that’s why there’s so many noobs tagging EndMaster.

5 years ago

*hides hammer*

Why, I'd never!  How could you make such base statements about my character, Autistic?  You make it sound as if I try to weed out the inferior and mentally deficient like some...some...some NAZI!

5 years ago

:O

5 years ago

This...this is treason, treason against the kingdom of CYStia itself! Nobody except for the supreme rulers are authorised to change the infrastructure! You deserve death! Now...where did I keep my bottle of insecticide?

5 years ago

Jokes on you.  I used it all to eliminate my competition.  Now I am the most powerful cricket on the face of the earth.  

5 years ago

@StoryPerson Do you like to read or write stories, or do you like stories for a different reason? Do you Identify as genderless?

5 years ago

who's storyperson?

5 years ago

5 years ago

@rebelfe4r are you really a rebel? If so, which part of Syria are you from?

5 years ago
@DrQuin

Medicine woman???? My mom and I used to love your show even though in hindsight, it was pretty bad.

5 years ago
@SugarSkullZombie

....oh, you're not a newbie after all. Nevermind, carry on.

Are you just randomly dropping back by the site after five years?

5 years ago
@TreeCancer Okay I'm gonna have to demand an explanation for your choice of username as well as profile.

5 years ago
At least their name could make for some fun insults. For example, if they write a story, you could comment that it was so bad, it gave even trees cancer.

5 years ago

@TheBaron

What are you the baron of, and how long have you had the idea for the storygame you are writing?

5 years ago

That's easy, the esteemed barony of Neualtenoberniederburg. Unfortunately the jacobin and anti-monarchist world order has not deemed it esteemed enough to include on their maps.

Regarding my storygame, I came up with the idea a few days ago after originally planning on doing a fantasy one. I have an interest in the Thirty Years War and unfortunately most people don't know much about it, so I thought I'd do something more unique.

5 years ago

That is an injustice, but your rule comes from above rather than mortal judgments. 

It is a cool subject.  The Thiirty Year's War was something I thought was really interesting but never got around to studying in depth.  You include the part where the Bohunks throw each other out of windows, right?  

5 years ago

Unfortunately the story takes place about ten years after the defenestration of Prague, so no. But I'm planning on including a codex explaining the background of the Thirty Years War, and it is certainly an important event.

5 years ago

lol I hope its titled "The Ten Years After the Thirty Years War"

5 years ago

I see.  That's too bad, but maybe you will be able to do it justice in the background anyway.  

5 years ago
Lol, I'd never actually heard of this. I thought you'd used defenestration incorrectly and I was able to bust through the wall with a dictionary but no, that is really what they call it, huh.

5 years ago
@Devilmaycry53142 You've had that account a long time, you should say hi! Also you narrowly avoided getting banned twice by reflex lol. You popped in at a dangerous time, we were shotgunning middle school zombies left and right.

5 years ago
@gorefreak2 It cannot be changed. I'm sorry! People have done worse things here as tweens and teens, don't feel too bad.

5 years ago
@Benajah765

Just noticed your profile says you're in the 6th grade. Well hey congrats on not being obnoxious and aggressively retarded, I'm impressed. Do you have any advice to give all the other 12 year olds on the site?

5 years ago

Um...thanks? I guess?

So...my advice to other 12 years is...don't be stupid. Lurk for a while, and learn the rules.

And wow. I just got tagged. 

5 years ago
That's wonderful advice. It's a shame that most people who need it would never follow it. You seem to be much smarter than even many of us older people are, so keep it up!
How is your story going by the way? I've only checked the description so far, but it seems like a good start. We need more well written stories, so go, write! :)

5 years ago

I think my story is going pretty well...

Finding the motivation to work on it is the hardest part.

5 years ago
Oh, that's easy. Just ask EndMaster to ban you if you don't publish your story before date x. Problem solved! :P

5 years ago

Oh...uh, maybe something less major.

I've told people to DEMAND that I work on my story, and Cricket did, so that helped.

5 years ago
Hmm. Do you care about points? Then you could bet some. Sure, you only have a few now, but you can always bet more than you have. Nothing bad will happen. ;)

5 years ago

@Benajah765 You'll be certainly someone I'll be interested to watch. Like the others said you don't see people like you that often, very aware for your age. Stay like that and you'll survive.

5 years ago

Okay, thanks. Just don't be a stalker.

5 years ago

How assumative of you to say that of me. But don't worry, you certainly aren't the first victi...individual to say that :p

5 years ago

...That's nice.

5 years ago

Yes,yes it is. 

5 years ago

Oh no, I think the boy might've gone to avoid any nightmares caused by the words I said :p

5 years ago

Or maybe he's busy. Or maybe he just doesn't want to talk to you.

5 years ago
The latter seems believable. Or he could be, y'know, writing.

I will commit to yelling at Ben for progress updates periodically.

5 years ago

Yeah, the latter is most likely it. Having a tendency to creep or to softly say 'intimidate' people effectively has been with me in both social and real life.

5 years ago

I AM AT SCHOOL.

5 years ago
Oh right! Because you're 12! And you're paying attention in class, how novel. I wonder if there's any correlation between that and not being stupid.

5 years ago

I'm in choir right now, and we're on our computers.

Yes. I sing.

5 years ago

I fail to imagine the probability of singing in a choir and being on the computer at the same time :p

5 years ago

We're just looking online for our next concert songs, we're not really singing right now.

5 years ago

In reality, the class is dicking around online and the teacher doesn't feel like teaching. Sounds like a typical Monday.

5 years ago

Why would anyone do that?  I thought the point of a class was to give you a period of time in which there was nothing to do but be on the Internet.

5 years ago

Wow. Someone actually called me Ben. I like that.

5 years ago
My friends and I all played MUDS constantly in the 6th grade and managed to not get banned, much like we managed to pass classes and not get expelled. Basic literacy and ability to adapt to social situations and follow simple rules at an age that for most of human history was considered practically adulthood is not something I began to consider all that special until recent years. Now it's like you could lock most 12-15 year olds in a chimpanzee exhibit at a zoo and they could probably learn more about how to get along and not be a fucktard than they ever did at home or school, while the literacy levels would remain about on par with their hosts.

5 years ago

@The_Broken_God

Why are you broken? Did someone hit you too hard? Or is it because no one believes in you anymore?

5 years ago

I honestly don’t know. I woke up in this world, not really sure what happened. I get random flashes of memory, flashbacks leading into a past I know nothing about, yet seems strangely familiar. I am the Broken God, because I often see myself in my flashbacks as all-powerful, and all-knowing. The only problem is, I was trapped here, with no recollection of my past except for the flashbacks mentioned before. 

Ha ha, just kidding, I chose this username because it seems cool. 

5 years ago

It’s from the SCP wiki

5 years ago

How did you know?

5 years ago

I read about it one time and remembered when I saw your name. 

5 years ago

@TurnipBandit do you steal turnips? Or raid the Turnip Kingdom of Turnimia? Or do you just really crave turnips? 

5 years ago

I was but a lowly turnip serf living under the tyrannical rule of the Beetsheviks. Fed up with the injustices brought upon the turnip people of my homeland, I escaped our meager farm and began to attack Beetshevik convoys wherever I found them, returning stolen goods to the people. The authorities began hunting for me, calling me a turnip bandit. It is a title said in whispered voices by my enemies, and with reverent praise by my supporters. Holy Farmer willing, the Beetsheviks will be driven out of our lands and peace will return to the land. But until then I continue on. For with the Holy Farmers support we will be victorious and be one step closer to the embrace of the One Who Tills.

Nah, I just came up with that story on the spot. To be honest its a much more mundane story than that. I was waiting for a train and an old woman dropped her bag of vegetables. When I went to help her pick them up she started screaming "Turnip bandit" over and over and my squad mates (and little sister) never let me live it down. I figured it was as good a username as any.

5 years ago
Lol, the real story is way funnier actually. Ah, those eccentric old people, what will they do next.

5 years ago

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll be sure to just stick with the real story next time. The other story was just a poor attempt at being clever while walking home from work. I really have to stop trying to be clever.

5 years ago

@KeyOfShadows what kind of doors can you open? 

5 years ago

@OneEyedCloud01

What caused you to become one eyed? How can a cloud be one eyed in the first place? 

5 years ago
@RogerDodger

Congrats on the best registration date. It can only be surpassed on this day next year.

5 years ago
@Unbested

Same.

4 years ago

@GayE

Are you hear because Mama C and Papa D kicked you out when they heard the news?  

4 years ago

@FlyingBricc

why do briccs fly?

4 years ago
@EnterChaos

That's an interesting name. How do you plan to live up to it?

4 years ago
@APigWithAHat

I have been seeing you online a lot. I just wanted you to know I consider it history's greatest tragedy you don't have a profile pic of your name.

4 years ago
@NightBirdBlue yeah whatever you're not a noob but damn, how many works in progress do you have?

4 years ago
@Poopandpeeindatoilet
What other sagely wisdom can you share with us?

4 years ago

@FREEHUGS12345, is that like a countdown, like on "6" I better be there or lose my free hug?

4 years ago

@aayres22, let's get real--your real name is "ayres" but you want to appear at the top of any alphabetized list, didn't you?

4 years ago
Feel free to make a new thread, this one is kind of unwieldy.