WatchNon-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Message

Find out what's been changing with the site lately.

EndMaster's Succubus Story Contest

12 days ago

SUCCUBUS CONTEST

Originally posted in the “Hey Oracle” thread and expanded on:

Since this site suddenly has an influx of succubi experts, one of you go write a good story about one.

Deadline is July 31st 12:00 AM.

Reward: Our non-succubus monster Mayana is potentially offering a gift card for Steam or something for the winner. You’ll also get pointless points, potential commendations, and respect of the site.

I don’t care how you do it. It can be horror, it can be fantasy, you can even make it romance if you’re into that sort of thing. Yes, sirens, vamps and other bitches that lure men to ruin are also acceptable. If you want to make a plain old human “succubus” rather than a literal one, that’s acceptable too, but chances are I’m going to find it a bit boring. If I wanted to see something about gold digging whores, I'd just watch some reality TV show.

And yeah because we’re more progressive than some might believe, it can even be the less popular male incubus instead. Though honestly I figure what some of you degenerates are going to do is just give the succubus a dick and call it a day.

And for fuck’s sake, don’t make it based on some cutesy monster girl anime bullshit. NO FANFICTION  

(Okay fanfic is fine, just nothing based on anime weeb shit.)

Good luck.

12 days ago
Entering should be mandatory for the experts in the other thread.

12 days ago
To give you more detail, I'll gift the winner a 10 EUR Steam card ...

but only if we get at least 3 entries (that meet site standards, of course). The winner also gets no money if it turns out that Steam won't allow me to send it to USA or wherever else they're from, or if they or their story are just so terribly unlikable that I can't bring myself to reward them. For example, if Kiel suddenly shows up and writes an 8/8 story, he still won't get shit.

Not so great sounding now, is it? Well, it's an EndMaster's contest. Those tend to be chaotic. Pray I don't add even more exceptions. :)

12 days ago

A story about succubi? That could be fun to write in a fantasy-esque setting. Count me in.

Does the submission have to be a short story, a storygame, or how do you want it?

12 days ago

It’s supposed to be a storygame of course.

10 days ago
Karstark has said he's entering but hasn't confirmed it in here yet.

10 days ago

I will enter. I'm going to reget treasure this!

10 days ago
Does this count as a "Get out of Shame" contest? Cause I'm pretty ashamed of my surprise shame.

10 days ago

Yeah, it's free and if you submit something you get off the SHAME list.

10 days ago

Contest Entrants So Far

benholman44

Chanbot (Ford)

Ficsean_Chief

Fluxion

jodithewitch

Karstark

Liqquitty

lopz66

pugpup1

10 days ago

Let's make this official. I am entering and winning this motherfucker. Well, I will try and miserably fail to, and that's if I post anything. But my account is on the balance so that should give urgency to things 

9 days ago
in

9 days ago

I'd like to join.

9 days ago

I want to join this contest!

9 days ago

Added all the new participants.

8 days ago

I'm in. I'm not so good with deadlines, so hopefully I'll finish it by then, but if not, I'll publish it when it's completed and look for a way to crawl out of the shame pit.

8 days ago

Will your girlfriend be providing extra entertainment like last time?

8 days ago

Ex-girlfriend. She's dating a tranny now, and thankfully no.

8 days ago

Fucking hell. Lol.

8 days ago

Also, is there a word/page count requirement, or does it just have to meet site standards?

8 days ago

Just make it good enough that it meets site standards.

8 days ago

Would fanfiction be okay if it was based on like... A really old, historical fictional character? Like Morgan Le Fay or Carmilla?

8 days ago
If it's good enough the rules don't matter :P

8 days ago

Yeah I guess that's okay. The "No Fanfiction" thing is more of "I don't want to see weeb shit."

Obviously if you're picking Morgan Le Fay from the Arthurian Legends, you're picking something that at least celebrates proper white pagan heritage.

6 days ago

Hi I am a virgin but I would still like to participate. Wish me luck all fellow V-cardholders.

6 days ago
An odd thing to mention. This is a writing website, after all. Most of us members are virgins. :P

6 days ago
Were you hoping to change that? I would HOPE nobody would be willing, but some site-members are probably willing or even eager to debase themselves.

5 days ago

I don't think I'll have the time to write one, but holy crap am I looking forward to reading them!!

5 days ago

Sir/Madam, known to the people of CYStia as "Camille622", I bring a message from Lady Mizal. It reads as so:

"wow, take a cold shower u whore"

Best regards.

3 days ago

Please pass along my thanks to Lady Mizal for her kind greeting, along with my solemn promise to keep my whoring to a minimum.

3 days ago

Don't listen to Mizal, she's trying to sabotage things. It's a Succubus Contest, go ahead and do all the whoring you want.

CYS member Insanebutvain isn't currently around right now, so it's an even playing field.

5 days ago

You're a visitor from Choice of Games, right? If you're thinking of sticking around for a while you should probably introduce yourself over on Newbie Cental. Either way, welcome to the site.

5 days ago

Given that Mizal/Chris already gave her a pretty standard CYStian greeting, posting in the noob section would be somewhat redudant at this point.

5 days ago

My apologies then. Sorry for cluttering up your thread.

4 days ago
What the FUCK, TB?!
This thread only has a thousand cubic feet of space for all of us, and here you are using it ALL! D:

3 days ago
You're always apologizing when you don't need to. You should consider injecting yourself with the CHAD serum to build more self confidence. I know a real doctor and I approve this.

3 days ago
I heard it causes penile shrinkage.

2 days ago

2 days ago

This guy is an amazing narrator

"AANything"