Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

B-Day

7 years ago

Yay! I'm finally 18 years old. I'm now an adult in the eyes of the law. Going to be getting my first tattoo later this afternoon and I am super hyped about it. What's some things you guys have done on your 18th birthday?

B-Day

7 years ago

Went to Barnes and Noble, embraced existential crisis.

MODS

7 years ago
just wanna know if mods see edits. guess not eh?

Do PM me if you can; I'm quite curious.

B-Day

7 years ago

Your getting a tattoo? Pffft, cliche. I have yet to turn 18 sadly ;-;

B-Day

7 years ago

You can never go wrong with a tattoo if you really think about it and make it personal. Just don't get a crappy artist to tattoo you.

B-Day

7 years ago

Most teenagers say they'll get one tattoo, then when they leave they have five piercings and thirty tattoos

B-Day

7 years ago

I got another job. I honestly don't see the point of getting a tattoo unless you're doing it for cultural reasons or because it symbolizes something important to you (that's worth being a permanent mark on your skin). You know, family, religion, stuff like that.

B-Day

7 years ago

My tattoo is on the palm side of my forearm. It is a heart beat that then forms itself into a wolf howling. Within it is the medical symbol for EMTs surrounded by fire. The heart beat wolf represents me and the EMT symbol well represents what its supposed to represent. The fire around it represents the fire rescue part of my life and my mad respect for both EMTs and Firefighters. It looks badass I might add a picture of it later

B-Day

7 years ago

Less than an hour after hitting eighteen I was puking in a bathroom stall from drink. Good birthday.

B-Day

7 years ago

Sounds fantastic

B-Day

7 years ago
Watched all the episodes of Attack On Titan in a single sitting. Good birthday.

B-Day

7 years ago

Not eighteen yet, but happy birthday to you!

B-Day

7 years ago

Happy birthday! My 18th birthday is in a little over a month.

B-Day

7 years ago

Lucky. I have to wait 10 months for mine ;-;

B-Day

7 years ago

Weirdly enough at one point I was older than the average site user. Everyone now seems older than me.

B-Day

7 years ago
Happy birthday, I wish you a lot of luck, happiness, good health and lots of money. I still have a fiew years to wait till I'm 18.

B-Day

7 years ago

Same... ;-; Doe da classes I'm taking are with people older. Does dat count? *plead-y eyes*

B-Day

7 years ago

What kind of tattoo will you be getting? 

B-Day

7 years ago
Congrats, I will be 18 in about 5 months or so, that sounds really exciting!

B-Day

7 years ago
Happy belated birthday. I'll be turning 18 in March. Dunno what I'd do for that. More memes?