Player Comments on Tales From The Basement

This game is really three wholly distinct styles all together, with a single choice at the start that shunts you into one of them. The first, the eBay part, is not precisely a lolrandom game (it's too well written for that) but it's not really developed in the way the other thirds are. They are like microstories, some cleverer than other, and some with funny twists.

The Good Girl path is brutal. It's really wrenching and violent. I don't have the strongest stomach for the content. But. *Even* considering that, I was engaged by the story, and I think that's a strength of this path. In particular, the ring girl path was really strong, and the sister is compelling. I also particularly like how frequently in this game, when awful things happen, you have the opportunity to respond appropriately. It rarely does as you expect, because this is all a desperately black comedy, but it lets you try, and that's what I want in a choice game.

The anime path was grosser, going for more shock-gross at first, especially in the "pick a fetish" path which the game cleverer gives you if you try to "opt-out" of the adventure. But Patricia is hilarious, and all of the paths with her are great. The narrator in the Anime fork is especially funny. This is gross-out comedy, and it's done well.

I *hate* these genres of writing, but I *still* thought this was an entertaining game. So, End, I have to hand it to you.
-- Gower on 9/8/2019 7:42:05 PM with a score of 0
Every now and then I read a story and think to myself that the author must have had a lot of fun writing it, and that makes me smile. Tales From The Basement is one such story.

As usual for EndMaster, the story itself was in the Cave of Time branching style. There were a few pages with multiple ways to get to them, but they were in the minority, and there was always a choice that led to a unique page in such situations.
The paths themselves are generally quite short, but there are a lot of them. So any of you faggots who actually read reviews before you read a story should be sure to play through all the branches and THEN complain about the story being too short.

The E-Bay Escapist path is very random and definitely the most ridiculous of the three stories. However, unlike what one might expect from a LOL RANDOM story, it is still actually well-written and funny. My favorite ending in that one is probably…oh, hell. I don’t have a favorite because there are so many funny ones.

The Anime Addict was by far the most disgusting of the three protagonists. That made it all the more fun to see the horrible results of Brian’s degeneracy. I’ll admit that pure, unpolluted delight in reading of a character’s self-imposed torment is very pleasurable in a non-gay way. If you are not someone to whom such humor ever appeals to, I would not recommend that path, but if you are, quit reading reviews and just click the link.
The FINAL FURSECUTION ending was my definite favorite in that path, but not because the others were lacking necessarily.

The Good Girl path is very wacky and has the best characters, I thought. The character who stood out to me the most was Moon Shadow. She is like an exaggerated version of flakes I know in real life, only it’s way funnier because I don’t have to talk to her. Uncle Ed was another favorite of mine, but all the characters in that path were highly entertaining in their own ways.
My favorite end was probably the one in which Suzy and her siblings fight the mutants together.

These stories were even better than I remembered, and if you’re still reading this, you should go check them out.

-- Cricket on 6/26/2019 9:44:17 PM with a score of 0
Your writing never fails to impress. I found all three paths of this story to be entertaining and amusing, as the writing never missed a beat, seriously. This story was fun to read the entire way through, and both the quality of the writing and humor remained consistent throughout each page.

I must admit that I found myself enjoying the Good Girl narrative the most. There was just so many characters that were full of life and each had their own interesting traits about them. It made for many interesting choices as to where the story could go, and where these choices went were all quite entertaining for me as the reader to experience.

How you manage to keep each path in your stories unique and fulfilling remains to be something that is rather awe-inspiring.

All in all, this was impressive storytelling as always. I enjoyed this very much, but enjoyment is something that I have come to expect from EndMaster's works.
-- TharaApples on 12/23/2016 3:07:50 AM with a score of 0
I really liked it! It was fun choosing all the different options and finding new endings
-- Moonyasnow on 10/29/2019 9:19:48 PM with a score of 0
I am rereading this again and this time as a kinda proper citizen of the promised land, so here's my irrelevant comment and rating! I enjoyed it, especially the part where we the furfag got executed.Thanks for this one!
-- Universe12345 on 7/10/2019 8:44:54 PM with a score of 0
Pretty Good!
-- Reywalker786 on 5/31/2019 2:43:39 PM with a score of 0
I scrolled through a list of games and when i saw that there was an anime addict option in this game i started playing this.
-- BassFountain969 on 5/25/2019 1:33:32 AM with a score of 0
That anime part was accurate. Great now I'm feeling depressed. I think I'm gonna go dunk my face in a toilet or something...
-- ShoujoAddict on 10/23/2018 8:41:16 AM with a score of 0
Great!
-- Hat on 9/7/2018 2:13:03 PM with a score of 0
This game made me into a proper man. From now on, every morning I kneel in front of my PC to repent and thank the author profusely for my once inexorable path of sin.

Good game enjoyed it and had a laugh 10/2
-- OneEyedCloud01 on 8/14/2018 2:50:47 PM with a score of 0
so uh, I would give a thoughtful rating, but unfortunately on my first run of The Good Girl narrative, I took a wrong turn and my run ended quickly. but from what I read I really enjoyed it :)
-- foxyg1rl14 on 7/8/2018 9:17:09 PM with a score of 0
I read through a bit of each of the characters, and I played through every possible ending of Good Girl (mostly because I want to read the sequel and wanted to be in on all the possible references to this story). Lots of surprising twists as I assume are typical to EndMaster's writing (I haven't read a lot yet).
It's a pretty quick read if you only follow one path all the way to it's end (like maybe 20 mins?) so there's something to be say about the replayability of this story.
-- kcding on 7/5/2018 3:56:43 PM with a score of 0
The so called "anime addict" is more like a weird fat pedo weeb :)
-- Arcturus_Starz on 1/3/2018 4:52:30 AM with a score of 0
Lol 8/8 it was gr8 m8 Anime Addict plot is so funny... :)
-- Deadly Lion on 7/25/2016 5:54:37 PM with a score of 0
im gonna go buy a bomb shelter!
-- thebigE on 4/24/2016 5:22:03 PM with a score of 0
I always wonder how these stories never get an 8 out of 8 rating on maturity. Is giving it an 8/8 not an option? I mean, darkness, horror, it's all well and good, but holy crap, people! I like it. The Ebay escapist branch of the story was particularly entertaining. Asbestos car was my favorite.
-- Anonymous on 4/16/2016 11:26:17 PM with a score of 0
I can't wait to read the sequel of 'Good Girl'!
-- BurntFlower on 4/5/2016 3:33:42 PM with a score of 0
I got rich and bought a bomb shelter!
-- TheBossWriter on 3/10/2016 5:20:22 PM with a score of 0
6/8 very enjoyable. Just wish it was longer
-- JinDary on 1/16/2016 7:11:18 PM with a score of 0
Wow, this was good and hilarious. In a cruel kind of way. 10/10 would play again.
-- Warring_Turtles123 on 9/1/2015 8:46:54 AM with a score of 0
FUCKING GOT ME WITH CHRIS HANSEN! I mean i only did the anime guys story as i'm typing this. I gotta say if works like this has maturity level of 7 then what the fuck gets you an 8?
-- Gamepapa on 8/19/2015 11:53:23 PM with a score of 0
omfg that was so messed up. best to have fucked your cousin that not to have fucked your cousin. soo terrible end. but it was hilarious too.
-- not even gonna on 8/14/2015 4:13:35 PM with a score of 0
Well, that was certainly an experience.
-- Mangybeard on 7/17/2015 2:00:39 AM with a score of 0
The anime story is actually kind of sad. :(
-- GMB13carat on 7/10/2015 12:44:16 PM with a score of 0
The good girl was a good story, the eBay escapest was funny but I didn't read all of the anime addict because like anime. At first I was offended but then I realized you were joking and probably didn't really feel that way. Good job
-- mokaevans on 5/12/2015 11:19:34 AM with a score of 0
Jesus Fredrick Christ, I was entertained. It was funny (though crude) and DANG PATRICIA
-- puddlebunni on 4/27/2015 4:51:08 PM with a score of 0
Pretty quick, to be honest, but who cares? It's a joy to read! 5/8.
-- DerpBacon on 4/26/2015 1:25:14 PM with a score of 0
The writing is good.
-- Clancy413 on 4/12/2015 6:09:47 PM with a score of 0
Ok
-- Mcain on 3/16/2015 3:56:58 PM with a score of 0
I just did my first try and I found out I'm a child rapist. This game is extremely messed up to the point you want to play more.
-- Mrbox on 2/9/2015 11:39:07 PM with a score of 0
>.< Why are anime otakus always attributed to dudes? *currently a messed up girl manga/anime otaku* But besides the gender issue, this story is pretty well written, if not a bit uh...messed up in the mind, but that's okay since I'm also messed up in some way considering I hit the GO BACK button like 50 times to try to find other routes to complete it.

I liked the girl's story the best, even if it was sort of sad. Somehow, I wish I skipped a couple of ends there.

But hey, I gotta hand it to you, this story is one of the most demented stories I've read with a great style of writing.
-- EvangelineV on 1/28/2015 8:01:42 PM with a score of 0
YASSSS! This is what will happen when I get older and stand up to my sister. Only she's slow, so I'll just kog away from her instead of getting killed.
-- Catpoptart on 1/19/2015 9:52:05 AM with a score of 0
Well, I shouldn't have gone with Dad.
-- Catpoptart on 1/19/2015 9:50:12 AM with a score of 0
Fairly fun storygame, I enjoyed it.
-- kaleasher on 1/5/2015 10:52:58 AM with a score of 0
all I have to say is: WTF??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- thecenturyman on 12/10/2014 12:43:01 PM with a score of 0
Messed Up man(in a good way)
-- Insert Name Here on 11/26/2014 10:33:09 PM with a score of 0
This was creative and hilarious. You sir have a sense of humor!
-- Harper on 11/26/2014 9:58:07 PM with a score of 0
Yiff in hell...

Nice.
-- Malkalack on 10/31/2014 6:50:15 AM with a score of 0
I think I became a serial killer. XD
-- Malkalack on 10/29/2014 1:35:22 PM with a score of 0
This story as a whole is pretty fucked up (in a good way) but that's to be expected of EndMaster, really. Props for making a game with so many different paths and endings whilst keeping every single one varied and entertaining.

Good Girl was probably my favourite main path. Each quirky member of Suzy's hilariously messed up and weird family is a brilliant character. I found that Suzy herself wasn't as interesting a character, though. I suppose it made the story better by having a relatively sane protagonist.
-- 31TeV on 9/11/2014 5:44:34 AM with a score of 0
Did the anime one. Hilariousaoriginal
-- somebody on 8/23/2014 3:08:58 AM with a score of 0
A great game where the bad guys lose and the good guys win. You just have to choose which you are.
-- Dafitz on 8/10/2014 6:07:28 AM with a score of 0
Haha, that was pretty funny. Good read. :P
-- Fazz on 7/14/2014 12:33:42 AM with a score of 0
I played the 2nd and 3rd paths, but so far I haven't seen any actual epilogues, even though I clicked on everything...
-- Celicni on 6/24/2014 7:29:55 AM with a score of 0
Random story game random plot but still well written just like a lot of end masters games
-- mr.xcentrix on 6/19/2014 5:35:57 PM with a score of 0
Okay, I hope it was just sarcasm for the furry part because that was the most intolerant thing I've ever read.
-- Really Seriously on 6/15/2014 7:50:16 AM with a score of 0
Another Endmaster classic. Sick and twisted, but it provides plenty of options. Game well done.
-- jamescoker1226 on 5/15/2014 10:08:51 PM with a score of 0
Tales From the Basement was a very entertaining story to read. I especially liked how there's 3 unique characters to choose from, all with their own personal quests to leave the basement. The strongest character of the 3 was the girl's story; after all, her wacky family really made the storygame quite the page turner. The EBay dweller was the weakest, especially because there wasn't much to read about. The Anime dweller was an interesting story, but not as good as Suzy's. Overall a very unique style of writing. Definitely worth the read!
-- AppDude27 on 4/1/2014 11:46:52 PM with a score of 0
This was awesome
-- turle on 3/29/2014 5:36:30 PM with a score of 0
hilarious endmaster, but seriously what the fuck
-- zombot on 3/18/2014 1:41:03 AM with a score of 0
I loved playing as the anime addict! The story has a great sense of humor, and I could see the endmaster twist in it! 7/8.
-- EarthCollision on 3/9/2014 5:04:19 AM with a score of 0
OMG!!! SO FUNNY!!! Im an anime lover, so it was kinda wierd, but datz ok! I FINALLY KNOW WHAT ITZ LIKE 2 B A FURRY!!!
-- sagebrush on 3/2/2014 6:49:04 PM with a score of 0
8/8 gave me the power of christ
-- Jihelu on 1/17/2014 11:57:36 AM with a score of 0
Am I the only one who looked up gray building on ebay after this?
-- dman2life on 1/14/2014 4:37:04 AM with a score of 0
Still one of the few books where the best ending is when you end up dead. I've ended up dead in books lots of times, but that's usually a secondary ending when I scrude up the planet i was on at the time. Might have a sequel for this, depends on if I get my book published, wonder whow Brien would like walking through planes of reality... Ha, that would be fun to sea.
-- walker on 12/29/2013 5:04:19 PM with a score of 0
LOL 10K Dollar in Mexico only 2 Dollar
What the heck my mom married to lesbian -_-
-- RabbitSeason on 12/29/2013 3:20:05 AM with a score of 0
I liked it. It was interesting, funny, yet mildly depressing.
-- Spacecats on 12/8/2013 5:38:54 PM with a score of 0
not bad, but after reading Ground Zero, I have come to expect better from EndMaster
-- boringtuna on 11/22/2013 2:46:23 AM with a score of 0
Great game! I loved Ebay Escapist, it was SO RANDOM! Good Girl was even better! Unfortunately, I couldn't finish Anime Addict since it was bashing my love for anime. Just a question, why do you hate it so much?
-- imran102 on 11/16/2013 7:00:46 PM with a score of 0
Interesting
-- OinkmanBAO on 10/25/2013 10:56:48 AM with a score of 0
I LOVE IT! All the story lines are forking amazing. KEEP IT UP DUDE!
-- stuff1234567890 on 10/20/2013 9:35:41 AM with a score of 0
I only gave 7 because I think the description for 8and 7 should be switched... Or combined. This story is hilarious and I only checked out 1/3 of it. Imma go see the others
-- Minushi on 10/1/2013 1:41:02 AM with a score of 0
Not as good as Endmaster's other stories but I think a solid 6/8. If it was a bit longer I think it would be a 7/8. :)
-- jack10345 on 9/10/2013 8:48:03 PM with a score of 0
Just tried the good girl arc so far. Fairly disturbing no matter which arc was picked.
-- SteelMachete on 8/15/2013 6:45:32 AM with a score of 0
(The site didn't seem to save my first comment, so hopefully this isn't a repeat)
:D I loved this! I played as the anime-obsessed person which was hilarious. I intend on playing through again to try all of the stories, which I can only hope are as amazing. Anyone who rates this game less than an 8 deserves to be eaten alive by thylacines.
-- Skysworne on 7/27/2013 8:54:20 PM with a score of 0
Too short mine ended in 4page........
-- strawhat on 7/14/2013 10:37:59 PM with a score of 0
I loved the humor that came along with all three of the stories. I played through every single scenario that could've occured in each story. My favorite would have to be Good Girl. I just wish they were all longer.
-- LeoScales7 on 7/9/2013 10:48:31 AM with a score of 0
That was... interesting...
-- walker on 7/8/2013 1:47:05 PM with a score of 0
Self parodic, imaginative and very funny! Thank you!
-- vukodlak on 6/26/2013 5:03:44 AM with a score of 0
I can't find an ending where I don't eather die, or end up stuck with a sadistic girlfriend/wife. Animay whatever it is.
I wish would yould make a sequal to Necromancer or mabie Iternal, might be hard for that one though, would have to decide which story branch to go with. mabie that dark elf kid comes back to task and you take up his story?
-- walker on 6/25/2013 9:09:55 PM with a score of 0
This was...interesting. eBay escapist was totally boss, Anime guy was just kind of, disgusting, but good job none the less!
-- ReapersBoy on 6/20/2013 9:39:54 AM with a score of 0
terrible
-- ceebee on 4/14/2013 2:49:40 AM with a score of 0
That was absolutely hilarious!
i hadn't slept the night beore very well, i mean. That one gave several laughs. Excellent! keep making more like that! Hope to meet you, on the site, Sweetheart.
love you lots,
CathyAnne
-- CathyAnne on 4/10/2013 4:50:13 PM with a score of 0
I am actually interested in what happened with the girl and the Kragan time/space experiments. IF you could continue that story that'd be awesome. But you're EndMaster you're probably too busy reveling in your own infamy to do anything new.
-- bfkinf on 4/2/2013 3:34:35 AM with a score of 0
It was a rather...interesting ending of mine. I decided to go with the ebay escapist and well, sold the elephant bones. Where should I hide the body?
-- Just_justThere on 3/21/2013 4:10:41 PM with a score of 0
I got a hippy happily ever after, and LOVED it! That ending is exactly what would happen to me.
-- allyoreilly on 3/19/2013 3:38:21 AM with a score of 0
wow didnt know my mom was worth so much
-- chasemeee on 2/5/2013 11:37:43 PM with a score of 0
Played with the first and the third characters, they were just some sick stories without a slight sense. Still, it was good. I think I'll start again.
-- aguen on 1/30/2013 12:46:53 PM with a score of 0
Uhhhh... Random. I LIKE IT
-- cricketface on 1/4/2013 8:13:00 PM with a score of 0
Aww......Bobby...... *swoon
-- Shayanne on 12/26/2012 4:19:07 AM with a score of 0
I might have rated this a little low, but I'll have to try again. It wasn't as long as I thought, but then I died, after I sucked some thugs cocks, you know.
-- Tgetruegamer on 12/23/2012 10:19:58 PM with a score of 0
This was, hands down, the BEST interactive story I've ever played. Well done, EndMaster!
-- RexxValent on 12/6/2012 3:05:17 PM with a score of 0
my absolute favorite author
-- JamesValkyrie on 9/27/2012 5:14:31 PM with a score of 0
died within a minute
-- jwwhoops on 9/2/2012 5:54:40 PM with a score of 0
Hilarious.
-- alienalpha on 8/16/2012 8:51:45 PM with a score of 0
Meh. It was a good game, but I would have liked it if there were more happy endings and Suzy didn't end up to be a lesbian xD
-- BubuTheStoryfication on 7/30/2012 2:30:26 PM with a score of 0
I got the Ground Zero easter egg. I am pleased.
-- Legion on 7/7/2012 5:36:39 AM with a score of 0
This was the badest one by EndMaster.
-- RobustSporadic on 7/5/2012 7:57:03 AM with a score of 0
I did!

In Ebay Escapist you can have sex with your mom.

In Anime Addict you can have sex with your jailbait cousin.

In Good Girl, the whole Morningstar family is incestuous since Bobby mentions that he's fucking his sister.
-- EndMaster on 6/16/2012 9:09:16 PM with a score of 0
You disappoint me by not having incest in every story line.
-- CovElite on 6/16/2012 8:31:11 PM with a score of 0
This rocks!
-- God on 5/11/2012 4:20:45 AM with a score of 0
Interesting
-- Xt1000305 on 4/16/2012 5:50:48 AM with a score of 0
I really like this story.
I especially like the Anime Addict one. It was funny!
-- FateGas on 2/12/2012 2:39:22 PM with a score of 0
.... what the hell i ...
-- masterelf on 2/10/2012 1:24:08 PM with a score of 0
I'm pretty sure I read every page. (I always knew the Ebay one would have sex with his mom.)
-- NeverMind on 2/6/2012 7:39:37 PM with a score of 0
I win
-- jarvan on 11/11/2011 12:05:46 PM with a score of 0
Not the best of your works but im really happy that we don't actually die like most of your games
-- rakarani on 10/4/2011 8:45:23 AM with a score of 0
i would like to know more about the Gray Building, lol i think you could even start a whole new story on it.
-- Fireplay on 9/28/2011 1:25:23 PM with a score of 0
I can't even imagine what goes through your mind. But it was a great story nonetheless. 7/8
-- Joylessbrute on 8/16/2011 11:16:57 PM with a score of 0
I won! YESS! Best ending! Now I'm very proud of myself.

Thought I went through all of your stories last year but this one I must've missed. Great stuff. I really admire your talent to write quite "sick" and "tasteless" things and then still find the discipline to keep on pursuing the issue... -everytime I start to let my phantasy 'flow freely,' i totally lose it and "snap" without hope for recovery. You somehow manage to walk the line without going too far, which is remarkable.

Best quote: "Half of this shit is inane and stupidly childish, and the other half is really fucked up and twisted. And some of it manages to combine the two halves. [...]"
-- quaker on 7/17/2011 5:35:22 AM with a score of 0
Funny stories, nice job.
-- Killa_Robot on 6/28/2011 2:54:14 PM with a score of 0
I did? I get a lot of complaints about my stories, but I don't think they've ever managed to change someone's gender preference before!
-- EndMaster on 6/28/2011 1:03:37 PM with a score of 0
You made me a lesbian?
-- Secretstarz7 on 6/27/2011 10:21:42 PM with a score of 0
I Lauged pretty hard at times, and alterd the stories as I went, to the point where i actually enjoyed them.
-- ugilick on 6/22/2011 4:22:54 PM with a score of 0
I started as a basement worm, and I ended as a basement worm. I can't say that there was really a story to the path I took. Then I took another, and there was a little bit of a story, but I think it needs a stronger plot and more pages. Moreso, it needs some sort of large conflict or plot twist to keep the readers interested, despite the length keeping their attention for long enough to read.
-- jkulibert2 on 5/4/2011 10:04:32 PM with a score of 0
That would totally awesome! Though I'm not sure about the f*uckin' scene about sex.... Still awesome!
-- tgsunrise on 4/30/2011 3:09:41 PM with a score of 0
That game left me with this felling......WTF!!!!!????????
-- cool74 on 4/29/2011 8:11:44 PM with a score of 0
Greatest... Story.... EVER....
-- English_Kinigget on 4/28/2011 10:17:43 PM with a score of 0
I don't even want to know your browser history.
-- nimblebobo on 4/27/2011 6:59:09 PM with a score of 0
I experimented all endings and was laughing my guts out in the good girl and anime addict. Good girl has homo or rape endings
-- edennyyu on 1/1/2011 8:32:41 AM with a score of 0
I think you mean "vain". Unless he's got Jesus in the blood. You douchebag.
-- JJJ-thebanisher on 12/1/2010 10:39:28 PM with a score of 0
Don't use the name of the lord Jesus your God in vein
-- commentator on 11/30/2010 4:26:37 AM with a score of 0
Among those stories which do not make sense, this one stands out as one of the best.
-- Loon on 10/20/2010 3:32:10 PM with a score of 0
ITS CHRIS HANSEN!!!1one!!
-- supersafe on 10/10/2010 11:11:28 PM with a score of 0
Very funny and well written
-- xDante on 8/29/2010 3:17:15 PM with a score of 0
wtf? it ended goodly after only 3 clicks?
-- HiddenRing3 on 8/25/2010 10:01:01 PM with a score of 0
Umm ok then.
-- Me on 8/16/2010 2:24:02 AM with a score of 0
Intresting. Very intresting
-- RyuuKitsune9 on 5/24/2010 12:44:04 AM with a score of 0
I lol'd. XD But seriously, fun, fun stuff. :D
-- MsDuck on 4/30/2009 3:23:57 AM with a score of 0
I make a living the same as anyone else, by looting the dead bodies of my victims.
-- EndMaster on 3/4/2009 10:52:50 PM with a score of 0
I can't figure out how the author supports himself financially while cranking out these long, verbose, and well-written stories so frequently. 7 because the epic scale just wasn't there.
-- urnam0 on 3/4/2009 12:39:03 AM with a score of 0
Twinkie overload? That sucks,lol. The Anime Addict story is weird and then some,but I thought it was funny as hell none the less. I like those visual novels from Japan, like Let's Meow Meow, those are good... if strange.
-- Leon101 on 1/15/2009 3:03:56 AM with a score of 0
YES!! THE FURRIES ARE GONNA DIE!!!
-- murtagh756 on 11/25/2008 1:19:42 AM with a score of 0
At least I stopped the evil Kudzu Plant. lol!
-- Leon101 on 11/4/2008 2:55:21 PM with a score of 0
Ha, ha, ha! I will forever remain a vegetable... man what a horrid life that would be. Jeeze, I'm glad I have no real urges like that.
-- Leon101 on 11/4/2008 2:49:29 PM with a score of 0
Apparently this guy (or girl) has never played Love SICK. Lol.
-- EndMaster on 8/29/2008 7:38:07 PM with a score of 0
I think this game is REALLY gross and is the product of a very sick disturbed mind. Do not even start playing it.
-- D on 8/28/2008 8:01:25 PM with a score of 0
The Ebay escapist story was the most hilarious thing ive ever read keep it up.

B.T.W i am starting to think that you believe inbreeding causes mutant children births O.o
-- murtagh756 on 7/31/2008 11:02:15 PM with a score of 0
Great Stories. Very original ideas, lot of choice, and absolutely hysterical on many (some very creepy) levels. Congrats on this.
-- march5th00 on 7/3/2008 10:52:23 AM with a score of 0
I played Ebay Escapist and got a weird and funny ending! Still giving it an eight, great job once again!
-- Leon101 on 7/2/2008 1:50:25 AM with a score of 0
That's fantastic! Even though I've only read one story of these basement dwellers, I'll get back to the rest in a bit. I managed to get the pedo ending in Anime Addict... which was weird. No comment,lol! 8\8
-- Leon101 on 6/25/2008 1:47:42 AM with a score of 0