Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Another Fucktard

one year ago
pls help me ill add you as a co arthour if you want i need help with items and grammar

Another Fucktard

one year ago

Here you go. This tells you easily how to use items. ^_^

https://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=2

Another Fucktard

one year ago

ESL?

Another Fucktard

one year ago
um what

Another Fucktard

one year ago

Is English your second language? 

Another Fucktard

one year ago

I think it stands for "English Second Language?"

Another Fucktard

one year ago

What Thara said.

Another Fucktard

one year ago

So as it turns out the story isn't even written past the creation of the first page. It will require a lot more help than just grammatical and item coding assistance.

Another Fucktard

one year ago
go work on your book there more importiant but i know

Another Fucktard

one year ago

You should probably delete all the other people you added as co-authors too. I remember a few years back, everyone and their mothers were adding EndMaster as a co-author on their games to try and boost their ratings... I don't think he appreciated it. >.<

chat

one year ago
well now i feel bad for him sorry endmaster dident know

Another Fucktard

one year ago

What I say is that the school system has seemingly failed here. Scorched earth over here.

Another Fucktard

one year ago
oh well i agree i like old days the old school but i never seen them

Another Fucktard

one year ago

Nowhere near enough caning nowadays.

Another Fucktard

one year ago

Indeed there isn't. How do they keep anyone in line anymore?

Another Fucktard

one year ago

ESL: Enough said, lol

But joke aside, read this thread for advice and if you don't heed the warnings, you may find yourself needing to visit this thread instead.

Another Fucktard

one year ago

If you add me as a co-author again, you're banned.

Another Fucktard

one year ago
sorry ok now pls dont ban me

Another Fucktard

one year ago
you do also know im new and im twelve

Another Fucktard

one year ago

This grants you a lot less protection than you think.

Another Fucktard

one year ago

Oh no. It's one thing if English is your second language, but if your excuse for not writing cohesive sentences is age, then you will find no mercy here. 

Another Fucktard

one year ago

I joined when I was eleven and I managed to do fine. Also, if you want to stay alive any longer, you should stay off the forums and don't publish your storygame unless you learn how grammar and spelling work. People here tend not to be very friendly to little kids who can't even write a sentence without messing up the grammar or spelling, so maybe lay low for a bit.

Read, rate, maybe even comment on storygames for a while. Work on your own game quietly in the background. Read articles on items and look up basic grammar rules. You can ask for spelling and grammar help on your story after you have written a decent amount, and don't just add people to your storygame without asking.

If you don't think you can do some of these things, then maybe this isn't the site for you. There are only about 4ish kids who have actually succeed in not being banned from the site, so maybe it's best if you just try and find a different place to write. Good luck. You'll need it. 

Edit: Well, this was wasted. Guess I should know better by now. 

Another Fucktard

one year ago

Okay, since the school system has clearly failed, let's see what a writing site can do!

Smoothtalker, when you start a sentence next, would you mind putting a capital letter at the beginning? ^_^

Another Fucktard

one year ago

I actually feel like I'm having a stroke reading this. Is it actually comprehensible to others? Because English ain't my first language either.

Also not the first 12 year old to get banned, and definitely not the last.

Another Fucktard

one year ago
i dont care anymore the admin can ban me if he wants ill keep this forum open if its that bad then he should quit if he doesent who cares i dont

Another Fucktard

one year ago

So he gets banned for being dumb and saying he doesn't care if he gets banned, then he immediately makes another account with a 20 at the end and asks for his account to get unbanned? Some 12 year olds just don't make any sense.

Another Fucktard

one year ago
We've had plenty of 12 year olds and even younger on this site. (See stargirl above.)

The problem here is that you're simply retarded. And not even the well meaning or funny kind that in our mercy we can sometimes find a place for.

Another Fucktard

one year ago

It would seem "smoothtalker" isn't very smooth.  I would expect someone with a username like that to have a much better grasp of language in general.

Another Fucktard

one year ago
it started becuse i was playing fallout 4 and made a character with high carisma

Another Fucktard

one year ago

I must be bored because I am finding it slightly amusing to watch the mods play "whack-a-mole" with the alts.

Another Fucktard

one year ago

You would think that after so many attempts he would realize his mistake and stop posting. He keeps revealing who he is.

Another Fucktard

one year ago

Well, yeah, I agree.  You would think something would click one of these times.

But it's still funny to laugh at stupid people. (or to translate for the next stupid alt "funneee to laff at stooopid peple")

Another Fucktard

one year ago

lol

Another Fucktard

one year ago
In a PM response I offered to read through the first page in a PM, but that I didn't want my name on it because there's just no way I can commit to helping long term. But right after I sent that PM, it occurred to me that lots of people get feedback on the forums.

So, why not create a thread about your story in the Writing Workshop sub-forum and ask for some help there? I think that's probably the best way to learn and improve your writing, as well as get more exposure for ideas.

Another Fucktard

one year ago

Oh, they're banned already. And since they wanted to be an alt spamming chromosome defect, they'll likely stay banned for a bit.

Another Fucktard

one year ago
The OP of the thread was also sent verbatim to many people, including End.

Another Fucktard

one year ago
Okay that's an extraordinary amount of effort for someone who apparently doesn't want to put much effort in his story. I smell scam. Or perhaps, "another fucktard."

Another Fucktard

one year ago
Damn, we were going for a record in how long the forum could go with no one posting in it and you ruined it.