Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

A Very Smart Person ("Intellectual" to the Layman)

one year ago

Note, I did not say that the thread is full of people with nothing to contribute. I specifically said that you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, which is an objective fact. With that said, here is your list of mindless zealots, with and without things to contribute:

@mizal @hetero_malk @Axxius @Chris113022 @DBNB

A Very Smart Person, an Intellectual You Might Say

one year ago

Lmfao

one year ago
TIL an agnostic dude who reads Hebrew and is in the middle of a degree on Middle Eastern history is a mindless zealot with nothing worthwhile to contribute in a discussion on the Bible.

one year ago
Anyway, I wanted to make this funnier but things are getting busy at work. So I'll just do this: BANNED.

Noobs tagging mods to insult them really doesn't fly here, people who use the site more often than HCon probably already recognized that though.

Site is still a meritocracy, we have a bot that scientifically calculates objective worth. People who have none (or 0.43% in HCon's case) should really not go out of their way to continually annoy their betters.

Let this be a cautionary tale for the smarter and more likeable noobs.

one year ago

Wouldn't have called him a noob, he's been around for awhile.

one year ago
You might be tempted to call someone with a name like "TypewriterCat" a noob instead, but then I ask you, compare their stats. Reg date is just a number.

one year ago

I guess you can say he wasn't that Helpful, or that much of a Connoisseur.

one year ago

I've risen from my status as a noob.

one year ago
Oh, looks like another post he made got deleted while I was in the middle of moving this one.

He said the reason he included Malk was because insulting and name calling when you disagreed with someone was proof of mindless zealotry.

.....on CYS.

Okay.

one year ago

Oh, no! How will this site ever continue without the valuable site member, uhhh, HelpfulConnoisseur.

You failed a charisma check here, bro.

Umm, are you mad that Jewish boys be having big dicks on average? Is that why you tagged, Malk?

Well, in any case, it seems the last thing you've done of any noticeable worth was rating Darius's game a one. Well, the reader/player is always entitled to their opinion/rating, but since you're a banned account now..

Just going to take your points for the CYS treasury. That's killing two birds with one stone. A promising site member can perhaps receive a points stimulus, and your voting weight will be weakened, which would mean a higher rating for the story or something. I think there's a misconception that points grow on trees.

No, it has to come from somewhere.

one year ago
Tharamalk when???

one year ago

Thara, being a sayyidah, would be a suitable match for any pious servant of God 

one year ago

No, I'm an American that bleeds red white and blue!

one year ago
Charisma was just the dump stat, and he never even bothered to take the Neurotypical perk to alleviate the penalty.

I may have more to say here later, this guy did some dumb things and overestimated his own importance muchly, and it might be useful and educational to lay out the anatomy of a ban for other noobs.

I'm still astounded that he tagged Malk. That measly 116 points wasn't even enough to pay jizya tax.

one year ago

I'm looking forward to that post. Hopefully you don't make any promises on making said post. CYStian's making promises never bode well.

Ah, while I was typing this, I see that you said may...

Well, the fact that he was banned is funny enough. I mean, he's obviously a homophobic bigot.

I mean, rating It's a Boy! one. Yes, only a bigot would do such a thing. 

CYS is a safe place for everyone. We should open the doors to everyone even more with people on twitter crying about the app being dead and running to discord and any other place they consider a safe haven from the evil Musk guy.

We should implement a like system immediately, so we can introduce the concept of L + Ratio to this place.

It would definitely bring this site to the modern age.

one year ago
He unironically keeps that picture with shirtless Trump and Putin riding the horse in his sock drawer. It's very sticky.

He hates Jews, the gays, and the Dutch.... and well okay, at least one, maybe two of those things are understandable, but God told me to ban him anyway.

one year ago
Commended by ISentinelPenguinI on 11/19/2022 1:00:59 AM

Thank you for taking a non discriminatory stance against the Dutch. Take a Hutspot. Thara too.

one year ago

Holy shit, you've cast the most terrifying curse I've ever seen! Take my commendation and have mercy, warlock!

one year ago
Don't worry, it can be warded away by using both salt AND pepper on any available food.

one year ago

So conflicted... it's a badge... but it wouldn't be one I earned... but my badge collection... can I have it? I have no problem with Dutch people.

one year ago

You may

one year ago

I'm a homophobic bigot and I almost rated it's a boy an 8. There's proof CYS is a wholesome, inclusive place that reforms bigots.

He deserves to be banned just for rating it a 1 tbh. That's almost like rating Endmaster's games a 1.

one year ago
Yes, I can appreciate great writing ability, even if it comes from heretics. After all, it takes very good writing to actually make me physically ill.

one year ago

Yey! More points to fuel my gambling addiction! ^_^

one year ago

Don't reveal the trade secrets of how points are born and made.

one year ago

Anyway we love to see swift CYStian justice meted out in such a manner. Let this be a lesson that if you're going to criticize the site, you need to also contribute entertaining content. Otherwise you're just a malcontent and you're begging for it 

one year ago

I need to make another story with cringe anime cover art fast to increase my site's worth.

But writings really hard, pls understand.  

one year ago
Steve is still the gold standard proof that we will put up with absolutely anything if the output is there.

one year ago

Steve had more of a warrior's countenance than these guys, too. He would literally keep fighting until the thread got deleted, Fluxion could never 

one year ago
Seeing Mizal wield the banhammer has been a religious experience that has altered my entire understanding of CYS Cosmology.

one year ago
Eh, I'm not ALWAYS the nice mod, but still the most lawful one, which is why I took the trouble to erect a gallows for this event.

But I have been known to independently execute a 12 year old or two, although usually more as a mercy killing. Not that any of them ever thanked me. Ungrateful little shits.

Still, perhaps this occasion calls for an avatar change more suitable for my role in the patheon.

one year ago

Isn't Berka the nicest and most lawful mod?

one year ago

Berka is very lawful, but the Old Mods are capricious and brutal. Rulers of a more belligerent age, just after the oceans drank Atlantis. An age undreamed of.

one year ago
The more justification a regime needs to kill me, the less justified I feel bowing to the powers that be.