Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

you know i recently have been banned for being misogynist, even a forum moderator "eiwynn"  called me machist  for saying 

"i dont see how Welles (character in the game that results to be a woman) will never be able to command our mc into battle"......

first of all cause i pointed out in the game  " womans cant join the military"  and second even if some day they are allowed (in the game)  " to make that Character Welles into the commander of such regiment (royal dragons)  the actual  commander of the regiment will either need to die, or she will need to marry the son and make said son give the regiment to her....

Even after i explained that it doenst even matter  if  Welles was a man,  it will still  be impossible to take command of such regiment  since i dont see either the actual commander or the son after he inherits the regiment giving that up.

I end up logged off and banned for 15 days for mysogenist,  when i was never even talking about such personnal matter.

This is the point where i wait for my bann to finish up so i can log in  again and  send a pm to dan for the complete removal of my forum account.

I had never been so insulted in my life and calling me a machist is something i wont tolerate anyone to call me,  i never understand why did you keep away from such community ,  now i see why *facepalm*

On a side note:  it was your game Eternal that got me actually into cyoas,  and after searching in google for such games i ended up in that website. 5 years later  i end up posting here,   funny way life have us come back to our origins xD

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
You'd think someone who was allegedly able to read Eternal would be able to feign some semblance of literacy.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Why do you want the complete removal of your forum account?  You could just not log in again.  Or I guess you could just delete your messages one by one if you like.  Your account can't be deleted, as far as I know.

Merry Christmas, at any rate.

P.S.  Why, here, are you "djisma," but on CoG, "djisma69"?  This decision needs defending.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

because they punish theyr own missunderstanding with  injust banns of users,  having common sense and find the impossibility of such content be confused and interpreted as  machist / misogynist is very damm absurd,  i have tired of them interpreting my post as they wish when i have try my damm best to clear it out and explain what i really did mean.

They can be deleted,  but it must be a cog staff, i think.

ps: I did always use djisma in games and forums  until later i changed it to djisma69,  this account have 6 years now,  my account in the cog  have around 5 so that is why xD

btw i do remember you use gower in cog too... i think?

@chanbot im not a native english citizen ,  im spanish so forgive me sir if my literacy is not up to your standards

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
You don't capitalize the beginnings of sentences and proper nouns in Spanish, or use apostrophes?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

i dont usually when i write from my phone, is very  annoying.

kind of like using slangs xD

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Okay carry on, but just understand that this is a writing site, and if some random noob bumped a month old thread with this kind of gibberish I'd usually just flick them off our windshield. It's weird though because a phone would correct most of that stuff for you....and whoa deja vu actually because I think I pointed out this exact same thing to one of the guys back in October who popped up all mad at CoG and typed exactly like you. But I predict this will become entertaining though so I'll leave it be. Maybe repost whatever you're trying to say about CoG in a readable manner the next time you're near a computer and we can get a good bitch-fest going on, thx, later.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
great another illiterate spaniard.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

i think you need to take a chill pill.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
listen here sepia beaner, I only got enough patience for 1 illiterate spaniard so unless you brought something good to the table then I suggest you hike up your panties and skedaddle outta here

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Dijisma. Seriously, calm down, you are kinda new here resurrecting an old thread and starting to insulting people without. give a clear indication of what did happen, when and why. Then you start to insulting veteran members of Cys without reason. You are acting like a tantrum kid or a hysterical menopausal woman so Breathe. Take screenshots of what did happened on Cog and write it in good English. Your English is far better than mine. You can do it!

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I am the one insulting? when he is the only one doing it (insulting), calling me illiterate for example.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
illiterate [ ih-lit-er-it ] adjective 1 unable to read and write: an illiterate group. 2 having or demonstrating very little or no education. 3 showing lack of culture, especially in language and literature. 4 displaying a marked lack of knowledge in a particular field:
Personally though I would have just called you lazy.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I can't edit the post,  so if you want here is a edit of that previous post.

You know, I recently have been banned for "being misogynist" , even a forum moderator "eiwynn" called me machist for saying "I dont see how Welles (character in the game that results to be a woman) will never be able to command our mc into battle......" .

First of all because as I pointed out in the game " womans can't join the military" and even if some day they are allowed (in the game) ,to make that Character Welles into the commander of such regiment (royal dragons) the actual commander of the regiment will either need to die, or she will need to marry the son and make said son give the regiment to her....

Even after I explained that it doesnt even matter if Welles was a man, it will still be impossible to take command of such regiment since i don't see either the actual commander or the son after he inherits the regiment giving that up. I end up logged off and banned for 15 days for misogynist, when I was never even talking about such personal matter.

This is the point where I wait for my ban to finish up so I can log in again and send a pm to dan for the complete removal of my forum account. I had never been so insulted in my life and calling me a machist is something I won't tolerate anyone to call me, I did never understand why you keep away from such community, now I see why *facepalm*

And as I said before  writing from a phone is very annoying , atleast for me. ;)

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
My advice is if you can take screenshots of your banning and some of those posts could helping people here understand you. Look at it from their perspective, they don't know that game, they don't know you either and you appear in this forum fully enraged that I think is complicated to understand for the natives here. Each forum has its own customs, and you are charging here like a bull in a china shop. I recommend you apologize, at least if you want stick around.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
This, uh...well...I guess you tried. You got an excessive ban and got demonizied with a ridiculous label like 'misogynist' based on some random comment being blown out of proportion by a humorless mod. Or at least that's my guess, I'm on my phone too and I can't mentally penetrate that text wall but what I just described seems to happen to everybody posting over there. I just realized you do have a six year old account so I guess welcome back to the fold. We don't have to be nice to you or anything because if you like CYOAs you have literally nowhere else to go. You should read Rogues if you haven't already and work on your typing. e: oh good you did break up paragraphs now, or at least someone did...

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

That "wall of text" is very hard to edit from a phone, I did try my best though.
As for your guess of what happened, it's correct.
To be fair, that community was not so bad around the first years I joined, its recently that has been getting worse.

Do you know more games similar Eternal?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
She literally just recommended one.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Yeah, I mean aside from that one.
(I have pretty much read all games from EndMaster)

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Well the one I suggested is by the same author. Any of Endmaster's fantasy games you'd probably enjoy, though. There's also Path of Death which is like a cheap Irish knockoff about an orcish necromancer which some people feel to be similar in style.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Mara, lend him some of your capital letters. I know you usually have a few extra around and this guy seems desperate, or at least, that's what I gathered from not reading his posts. We must figure out a way to establish communication, I know we can do it!

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
There was a spare capital B in that post right there that seemed pretty darn random...

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

@mizal Will check it out,  thanks ;)

(Did reply the wrong post,  damm my fingers)

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Mara I think this is what is known as a Low Value Male. I hope you are charging him for your time.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Oh I think I've recognized your name over at Cog in the forums there before.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

On another note, why the hell are all my readers from Spain starting out reading my work and THEN going to Cog, getting into fights with other Cogites over faggy shit only they care about and wind up back here anyway?

Seriously you silly fuckers had it right the first time.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Clearly it's the secret link in one of your stories that takes people to CoG, automatically registers them with Ford's bot, then channels them to that site!

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

You should have warned me when I did pm you in cog  how much i loved  Eternal haha

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Hey djisma can we talk about something else?

I'm hearing you and a bunch of other guys are all over Paul's wang in some discord server, and had some friction with Mara?

She does a lot on CYS and hangs out with the cool people and so just make sure you understand you are her subby bitchboi until if or when you accomplish something to put you on equal standing, k?

Also, what does djisma mean, is that Spanish for jizz?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I personally don't think Dijisma will have any problems with me here, So for my part we will be cool. And about the name, my bet is is an acronym of his name with his two last names.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Silent "D", naturally. 

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I never did join the Discord of Paul Wang (I am registered in his discord, but I never join it, so don't know about that) and I don't have anything against Mara, She is a fellow Spanish ;).
Profession / Real Name
Deejay / Isma

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
You're half an hour late with this and it's no longer relevant, smh.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
But it is still fun

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Ese, tu es mariconada di puta di madre, pendejo.

Also why the fuck are you called my jizz?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
What a coincidence, that's the only thing I know how to say in Spanish too!

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
That is not Spanish. Is a weird stuff that mixture italian Spanish and who knows what more.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
He's Dutch. Are you calling him out, Mara?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
No, I am really conflicted with the several translation that can have to real Spanish.In fact, I can translate that into a Enterpride flirting with Djisma.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I slapped that into google translate. It translated into a bunch of Spanish words followed by "asshole."

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
It can be translated into Hey (gay slang) you are a son of the bitch, asshole . However, it can be translated to Hey, gay, you are awesome , silly! in a flirty way. I have seen people flirting like that. Being puta madre means being awesome, a cool dude. Ser un hijo de puta- means son of the bitch

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

That's no flirting,  those are insults.

In any case I am only intested in girls, no offense. :)

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I know lol but it is funnier thinking on the fliety possibility

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

The correct translation is " That, you fagot son of a bitch, idiot / stupid"

It can be used as friendly,  like calling a friend "bitch" but mostly are insults no matter the reason behind it or the tone you use, I think calling that "flirting" is overstate :).

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I have seen a lot of flirting like that. But It was not in vanilla circles. Lol

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I wonder what cicles are you in.... haha

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

What friction is she talking about you and other gays in Paul's Wang Disco?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Mommy, where do elephants come from?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

lmao who edited that?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Might've been one of the gnomes. We have a minor infestation, although I hear if you tuck a bit of cheese into your shoes at night it dissuades them.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I like how Eiwynn basically told djism that being from a third world country wasn't an excuse for not being "woke." Lol

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Exhibiting male pride, the unforgivable sin.

Eiwynn is 100% a regular at r/femaledatingstrategy. Men want to have pride, women deserve it!

Anyway it sounds to me more than anything like she's just bullying the autistic there. Not that that's a bad thing, but disguising it as something else is so deceitful and passive aggressive, how like a woman.

And, demanding a mod edit her post, how like a banned retard. Seriously, that wasn't possibly going to play out any other way at that point, lol.

I like how Eiwynn basically told djism that being from a third world country wasn't an excuse for not being "woke." Lol

Not an uncommon sentiment, these kind of people are all wannabe Danys.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Most stupid moderation ever, I did try to explain that having common sense about what can happen in a game and what can't has nothing to do with my personal belief in real life,  to think that I was being machist for discussing game content that is unlikely to happen in the game come out as mysogynist or machist is the most dumb "view" I have ever seen in Cog site.

And I did say to her to edit the post because she called me a machist for her own missunderstanding,  that's why, that they end up abusing the power they hold  is nothing but tyranny and having less than human decency.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

You posted in the CoG forums a lot about gender--I remember you posting in one of the gender choice/game development threads several times and getting roundly shouted down.  I forget what the exact topic that you were arguing about was, though. 

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Because they tend to missunderstand my post and when I defend myself they just flag it,  the moderation in cog is pretty much  if you are a member and not a moderator and someone missunderstand your post... dont argue ( let the whole community think you are in the wrong here even if you are not).

That's something I will never let slide , there is always a limit to the insults or injustice you can take no matter if they are staff.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Yes like I said, I just read that post as you being extremely autistic about internal consistency or military stuff, unless there's more context somewhere else, nothing about gender specifically really jumped out at me.

I really feel like mods should have more understanding about someone from a country like yours also, especially in a community that makes such a big point about tolerance for the underprivileged.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I was talking about the game content, of what can happen and what can't, like for example a woman having a regiment of cavalry where the mc can be second in command. She interpreted me discussing the game content as something offensive towards woman in real life when that was never my intent.

To explain it further,  in the game (in Tierra) woman are not allowed to join the military in the first place,  the whole country is kind of misogynist,  that's the whole  argument,  I did see the impossibility of such a thing happen in the game and she did take it as me being the one "having male pride" and being a misogynist.

And even after I explained it to her she did not want to admit she was wrong.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Ah, see, there's your problem. On CoG forums, you're not allowed to have a place like you've described. Well, of course, unless you completely bash and destroy the entire society in your story. From what I've seen and read at and about CoG, ALL stories MUST be woke in all aspects. Otherwise people feel threatened, fearful, and triggered.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

But is not my game, is the game from Paul wang.

I was just debating how in that world society he did create it will be impossible to have a woman outrank us and command us when we already are in a regiment lead by one of the most powerfull duques,  someone who won't give up the command or regiment to a woman or anyone else except his son.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
First Eywinn is my personal friend. So I won't let someone attack her here calling her stuff she is not. She didn't ban you. That's the first one. And You keeping going against her like a bull while everyone told you to fucking shut up, like a retarded. You don't like Cog rules well,you know perfectly how the rules there are so I don't know why you keep insisting. I was banned one time and suspended other from Cog.

You have to learn how to move there or just go elsewhere.

You really thought that repeatedly, saying that women are not fit for rule. Then argument repeatedly against a mod wouldn't make you banned. Seriously? Were you under a rock all those years on Cog?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I never said woman are not fit to rule,  you are making the same mistake Eiwynn did make,  what i was talking out in the game thread is how it will be impossible for her to outrank the mc and take the regiment from Cunnaris, is something that will never happen and it has nothing with womans not being able to command in the first place.

To put an example, because you kill a person in the game you are not a killer in real life.

She did insult me for something game related content and i did never insulted her, so im not in the wrong here.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I know you meant it in the context of the game setting, but in the context of posting on CoG of fucking course people are going to flip out and call you sexist. Just like of fucking course you're going to get banned for getting antagonistic and not backing down in an argument with a mod. That's most of the internet, are you new?

What Mara is saying is that you're either retarded or never paid attention if you knew exactly where you were posting but thought there'd be any other outcome.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I understand i should have not engage into an argument but when someone insult you and call you things  that you did not even mean in the first place the most common sense for me is to tell them they are wrong,  yes is something i should have let it slide but there is so much shit you can take before you explode.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Your ban lasts for four more days--it's not like you were banned for a thousand years; I would guess that a clearly stated and not pissed-off disagreement on the forum would be well-received if this situation comes up again, even with a mod.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

The problem here is that the only trigger insult that can have me lost myself in argument is calling me a machist,  i have been rised alone by my mother and to be called a machist or misogynist when the most important person in my life is my mother that will trigger me to a point of no return and is something i will never take it well.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Does "machist" mean "one who has a lot of maschismo"?  Or is it a typo for misogynist?  Or some other, different word?  I think I've only ever seen it from you and Mara.

We do have a regular member who is a machinist.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

A machist may be. An exponent of machism; An exponent of machismo

Yeah, pretty much what you said.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I clicked the link on wikipedia for "an exponent of machism" and got this.

I hadn't realized what we were dealing with here.  This is complicated.

(I don't think machism with a small m is an English word.)  On the up side I just learned the word "Caballerosidad."

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Knowing it was CoG, I was sure he was talking about "misogynist." However, after viewing that link, I realize we're dealing with being insulted for acting like a 19th century physicist. Indeed, that's an entirely different situation.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Bryce was the one that banned you, so I asked him to clarify you why he banned you. And That is the damn reason why. You should have inquired who banned you, instead of jumping on the first women nearby and accused her of everything. I don't really care about what has happened but I will always defend my friends

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I don't care who banned me,  she insulted me and missunderstand my post even when i did try my damm best to make her understand,  and yes bryce may have been the one to ban me but she is the one that did make it happen in the first place by  insulting me and not admit that she was in the wrong here.

You can defend whoever you want, it wont change reality.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

"It has come to my attention you are stirring up drama needlessly and dragging in a separate community for no other reason than to complain about something you brought upon yourself."

NOW the thread finally had a pay off to the original post.

Well this was an amusing diversion, time for something else.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Agree 100%.

You can spoiler us about your next game? xD

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Really hope it's the one about incels building a sex robot!

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Im a sucker for dark themed games like Shin mega tensei,  i hope is similar to Eternal or something like that one.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
He's writing about a succubus, giving a whole new meaning to women with access to levers of power.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Hey djisma, don't feel too bad, they're willing to forgive your misogny, toxic behavior, and personal attacks to let you come back in 2023.

Also it's a nice touch that your selfie AND actual name are attached to a big red 'misogynist' label for people you know IRL to find.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Don't really give a damm  about that, they are the only ones that are toxics,  if you read the post that Mara posted here of  bryce you will see that  he says i was banned for something else yet the ban says  "misogynist", such a hypocrite that guy is.

What I find funny is that such community have treated Mara pretty bad here and she has been the one to go tell them of this ;)

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
You post enraged in a forum that has a rivalry with Cog and were a Cog mod is one of the most great writers. They already knew when I simple pointed out that I wouldn't be caught in cross fire. Eywinn is my personal friend so I defend her. As simply as that.

But of course, calling out as Guilty of your new ban to me is ludicrous, but probably It was the only person with vagina you found to blame. Because of course, all in this case are women fault. Not of the two men who actually did the ban.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

You have a way to missunderstand some post too, im not calling you guilty of anything,  what i find funny is that they have treated you pretty bad too in that website and you defend such behaviour, I do understand if Eywinn is your friend but that has nothing to do with who is in the right or wrong here.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
If you have something to say you should just say it. And lose the smiley face, it makes you look like a passive aggressive cunt.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Looks like he got his offenses upgraded from misogynistic views to flat out misogyny, added personal attacks, the ever popular toxic behavior and tacked on 3 more years to his sentence. Good job I guess.

Personally, I always like the "branding" of why someone is banned over there. I suppose we wouldn't have much variation if we had that.

It would basically just be "Being a faggot", "Being a fucktard" or both, 99% of the time.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I can't get over the real names. Why does that forum software do that?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Don't sell you short, End. I am sure you could create wonderful banned Rip texts.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
faggot, fucktard, fourteen year old, catFucker.

The four Fs, I think that covers them all. It's true that autism is often present, but that's more of a flavorful gravy ladled over the core problem than the cause itself.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Oh I forgot the fifth F, being a Farren. But that's illegal in most countries anyhow.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Since when saying what happened in a forum can come off as personal attacks, toxic behaviour? I wonder how some people can think such a thing.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
It's true though I think Eiwynn probably disliked you for personal reasons, like maybe she thought your selfie made you look like such a beta cuck incel she couldn't help but read all your posts in a whiny defensive tone regardless of your intentions.

Probably the guy that actually banned you felt the same way.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Hello my dearest fans.

I figure it is time to stop lurking and start acknowledging my adoring followers here.

It's true though I think Eiwynn probably disliked you for personal reasons

First things first: Let's put this rumor to bed ... I dislike lots of people and for various reasons ... DJ here, is someone I neither like nor dislike.

Gower, Endmaster, Mara and a few others I have interacted with on the other hand, I like for various reasons ... lol.

maybe she thought your selfie made you look like such a beta cuck incel

Is that a true selfie, or a selfie of a much younger relative? I'm sure he has reasons (whatever they may be) to use it.

Now that we have that out of the way ... if anyone has questions or concerns, I am here, now is the time for you to speak and ask questions.

I look forward to sniffing and snooping all over this site; I saw some articles posted by Gower I will be pursuing further. The use of quotes in American and British English is a good starting point. The knowledge I have learned will be good for characterization of my English characters ...

I see Mara has entered a couple of contests here; maybe I will too in the future but since I hate losing I dunno.

EndMaster -- I can help you come up with an interesting list for ban reasons if you desire. Hit me up in PM, I am sure we can think of some good ones together.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
EndMaster not Edgemaster, Eyw. XD And Glad you follow my advice to come up and defend yourself. Not that you need me.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Oh, hello!

Cool, now that you're here I'm going to make it my personal project to corrupt you and absorb you into our collective.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Hello; now that I have a few things updated I can turn back to this thread.

Absorbing me into the collective .... hmmm ... we'll take that project one step at a time, arm locked in arm as we skip down the yellow bricked path before us.

Endmaster -- Your place, your rules. You guys have treated Mara well here and I've seen her writing improve a lot, so thank you for that.

As for the various interactions, they were mostly in passing, so I'm not surprised they never registered as something to remember.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Whoa settle down, I'm not into that lesbian stuff.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Your loss -- lol. Each to her own, and all that

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I am. Sup ;)

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I don't believe it.  Say something only you would say.

i assume our conversation on the CoG forum the other day moved you to swing by?  Lots of good games to play here.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Say something only you would say

I would say

"Ford is interested in some sort of shenanigans with you my friend." .... but we both know what would happen if I did that, wouldn't we.

So I won't.

Lots of good games to play here.

Indeed, I have been secretly reading Mara's games before joining the community here though, so my addiction began long ago, it seems.

I seriously wish you'd copy-paste you many guides and learning discussions from here to there... we need more good resources over there too.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Often the best addition to CoG is usually the subtraction of a cogite.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I can't add any snark to this wisdom *curtsy*.... thanks Ford!

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Odd, I don’t remember directly interacting much with Eiwynn before. I guess it might have been in the Video Game thread over there just in passing.

Thanks for the offer of various ban reasons, but we tend to have less varied reason for banning (As I said, its usually always the same anyway) and just do the forum spectacle of letting the public throw shit at them as they hang.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Knowing you, you would probably include the first as a default.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Well now that Eiwynn is here, anyone want to take bets on whether djism even posts again?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
The thing is I don't think he will post, however, he could just post to fuck up my points. And I want to have a title in a year or two I have more than 650 already.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
@djisma

The person you have been deeply wronged by is right here in the thread. She can do nothing to you here, and you have already been banned from CoG. You have nothing to lose in the online sense, and physically, an entire ocean protects you.

Unleash your righteous anger, knowing that you stand not only for yourself but as far as we're concerned the entire male population of Spain. The ball is in your court. There's no one stopping you now, it's time to be an hero!

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

What should he do if he wants to become an anti-hero?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I had said already all i have to, there is no point in beating dead horse.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

... there is no point in beating a dead horse.

Too bad you failed to follow your own advice, swat of the dead horse after swat of the dead horse.

I mean, shit, you even dragged the dead horse into another community and decided to give the dead beast a complete work-over once more.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Like you did when I did tell you that you were completely missunderstanding my post for example.

Im not the only one that should had follow that advice.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Like you did when I did tell you that you were completely missunderstanding my post for example.

You are the one that kept ranting, even after being told to stop. I am not understanding this post, maybe Mara can help translate for us.

I'm not the only one that should follow that advise

Do tell ... please elaborate on this.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I mean that you are the one that did keep on ranting telling me I was being a "misogynist" when I did try my best to explain you that my entire post has nothing to do with that , so you are not in any way the one right here.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

[Y]ou are the one that did keep on ranting telling me I was being a "misogynist"

I never once called you this. I did say you were showing male pride and machismo ... for insisting that women could never command men in Paul Wang's universe ... something demonstratively proven false, not only by the facts of the story written and explained to you by others but by Paul Wang himself saying you were wrong.

[Y]ou are not in any way the one right here

Still beating the dead horse. Whatever. You were banned three years over there... are you trying to get banned here too? Just curious because it does seem your rant is never ending.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

And that's why i said you are missunderstanding,  my post never had to do with womans not being able to command mens,  it has to do with Welles never being able to command the mc because we are under Cunnaris command in the game,  and for her to command us Welles has to be made Regimental commander of the Royal Dragons,  something that is unlikely to happen in the game.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

@Mizal -- he made himself the hero.

unlikely

does not mean:

never

See my last post for my reply to you ... this is pathetic.  The horse is dead. The horse's ghost is dead.

How long is such ranting tolerated here @Gower, @Mara?

In other news: Hazelnuts! I found some hazelnuts to have for dessert instead of the Dove bars.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

> How long is such ranting tolerated here

With you here now?  Maybe it has another day left in it.  You never know. 

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Hazelnuts can be eaten raw, but they take on a more mellow, sweeter character when they are roasted.

I don't have the correct tools to roast them properly, so raw it is tonight.

Now I just need to figure out what Netflix or Prime show to binge tonight. Too bad The Boys is not yet released.

Are you going to be bringing over your lessons from here to CoG at all?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Netflix and raw nuts? Yeah, things are getting weird in here...

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

The point is that won't happen, if  Cunnaris die Renard take over,  i think never or unlikely is good enough in this case since it won't happen.

What is pathetic is you trying to justify that and insult someone over game content.

Try to be more  humble next time.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Oh my God, I was joking before but, you are actually autistic.

Fuck's sake. Go outside.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Actually, I think a sufficiently amusing rant is grounds for praise rather than banning here.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Is the beating of the horse and its ghost amusing?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Actually, it is there is. a weird forum ghost medium that fucks ghosts

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I had to read this several times before realizing you meant Oracle lol.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Oracle! That was the name

The result he got is what anyone else who knows Cog rules could have expected. He infringed several rules, then instead of complaints about the man who banned him. He started to blame everyone who remotely seem feminine. It is said that crazyness is doing same over and over and expect different results. The important fact is not the opinion about a game character it is the fact he maintained a whiny passive-aggressive attitude with Eiwynn when mods told him to fuck off.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Because she did insult me over her own misunderstanding, that has nothing to do with blaming "everyone who remotely seem feminine".

You are trying to make me sound like I have anything against woman but I don't.

My issue only was with her.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
See the thing is I think a three year ban for the posts I saw was a little unreasonable, unless there's more to it....but that's over there and anyone posting there should realize that's how it works. But he's not working himself up into a lather over draconian punishments or anything which might've gotten some support or at least sympathy, he's just whining about you and an argument somewhere else that no one cares about and doing it in a repetitive and uninteresting way.

But there's no reason to shut the discussion down, everyone will get bored pretty quickly and wander off on their own at this rate. I think everyone was hoping for some kind of proper rant.

Although excessive whininess combined with boring Endmaster combined with being generally useless can be risky behavior, but I'm not sure it's to the point it's worth bothering with even then.

I guess with Mara and Meira as our only examples we expected the Spanish to be more passionate about things. This has been pretty weak.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

See the thing is I think a three year ban for the posts I saw was a little unreasonable

The original ban was for 2 weeks; once he flagged the post, everything was in the hands of another/others.  I did say: if he flagged the post he would suffer the consequences.

he's just whining about you

A lot.

I guess with Mara and Meira ...

They both have passion and compassion.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I never flagged you, the 3 years ban is because of posting that here.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Hazelnuts are mostly cultivated in Turkey, Italy, Spain and the United States.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I publicly have your back and show a unified front regarding this matter.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Good! Perhaps a contest with the subject matter being hazelnuts is in the future... Think Mara could write something about poisoned hazelnut treats?

Who else are the accomplished writers here? Who else should I look into? (Assuming you'll name yourself as well but meh)

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
If you click Storygames to the left there you'll be on the featured storygame list, which has the admin and community picks for some of the more popular games in every category.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Thanks.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Also, @Eiwynn, get the Firefox or Chrome extension from Brad's profile. It so so necessary for ease of reading here. You can enable dark mode and other settings in your profile once you have it.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I also found out a friend is getting me Quantum Suicide, a game out in March.... it might be of interest to others here, so I thought I'd mention it.

Afk to check on Peppers and to enable dark mode!

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I'm off to eat supper and to write.

The extension really adds a lot to the forum. Thank you for telling me about it.

Everyone have a good night.

Also, if anyone needs to talk to me, you are welcome to PM me at CoG or here.

ttyl.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I prefer Pistachios, however, they are too expensive

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Green or red pistachios? They grew them in California, so they were not as expensive before as they are now for me.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
what in the fuck do you think a pistachio is?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Dying the shell red or green covered up the stains. But today about 98 percent of pistachios sold in the U.S. are grown in California, where a more mechanized harvesting process means that the nuts are picked, hulled and dried before the shell has a chance to become stained, so there is no need to dye them.

A nut, Ford.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
why would you eat dyed pistachios instead of just regular ass pistachios in their normal color like everybody else in the world?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Cooking with dyed nuts add color to your dish ...

https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/red-quinoa-with-pistachios

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
"ass pistachios?" No, Ford. Just, no.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
they're neither green nor red unless you've had a high iron content diet or have a bleeding anus

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Or, I suppose, a couple bags of these all at one time:

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
There is only green here, no red

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I suspect that if you hang around here long enough, you'll notice that people posting and complaining about their treatment at the hands of CoG is so typical as to be wholly beneath notice, to the point where it didn't even dawn on me to mention it to you.  There's an entire thread from last year about my purported coddling of Sam and other stuff that I don't remember.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I suspect that if you hang around here long enough ...

I plan on staying. I'll need to start voting on all the stories and such I guess someday ... but not today.

I've heard there are some great readers that provide actionable feedback here and I've seen some of the resources I'll want to take advantage of here as well.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
He is not a real Spanish... Where is his Glory fury of wall of text without punctuation? Where are the Caps?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Confirmed that Spanish men are natural submissives.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

In other news, I'm making a pretty bitching pot of chili right now, and I'm just about to put some cornbread in the oven. What are you guys all having tonight?

(Not you, Gower, whatever you answer will just make me sad....)

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Just parsley stems and a crust of spelt bread.  Sigh.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Stuffed Red Peppers with lamb and a silly side salad drenched in Ranch.

Chili and cornbread sounds good; I'll have to have that in next week's menu.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
chicken soup with vegetables and medicine... Yay...cough

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
You need to eat the spiciest soup possible, then it will cure you. Make chicken gumbo.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I am in Spain, no gumbo here.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I'm judging you so hard for the ranch right now.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I knew I should not have been honest about that :P

:(

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Lamb and stuffed red peppers are a Fancy Food, you can't do this thing. It's just wrong.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Sorry :(

If it is any consolation, I did run out of Dove bars, so I won't be enjoying chocolate or rich vanilla ice cream as well...

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
I just had a handful of hot dogs at the baseball game

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
@djisma

Go write a review of any Endmaster game, minimum 300 words. You claim you've read them all, so this should not be difficult although obviously rereading an Endmaster game can only be a good thing.

You may resume whatever it is you're doing in this thread only after it's done.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I'm actually reading the one you did recommend.

The one I liked most from EndMaster is Eternal,  where the mc & the elf girl are together slowly dying.

How do you hide text behind spoilers here?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
You can't, the forum is twenty years old.

You can post spoilers here, don't worry, no one reads things.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Calla la boca pinche puto cagabolas

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Pequeño putero, se listo, cortate la polla y metetela en la boca antes de que vomites mas mierda en este Thread. Merci.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Wow you must have worked really hard on that. But I think Dark already cut right to the heart of the matter.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Yeah I passed out yesterday before I could crack the code. Still, better late than never, right?

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Good Job, Enter

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Thanks for the review of Inseparable, Eiwynn. It was quite insightful, and it made me realize I had the one by Nehal still featured. I have corrected this error.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

Glad to leave the review --

Your detailed world exploration is what every RPG lover looks for and that the AAA companies (eg EA, Activision, Bethesda, etc) always ends up messing with in their games.  If you ever do go for a million word Gower style game, your attention to detail and the ability to tie that detail from scene to scene will become a fan favorite feature of your writing.

Re: Nehal -- glad you caught the error. :hearts

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

"Once I began the game and I read the first few paragraphs, my initial thought was: Holy shit! I found the inspiration Sam used to write his MMM story ... I mean a love for a sister, an appreciation of kidnapping and torture. It all makes sense now." - Eiwynn

Hah, I fucking knew it and he claimed he never read anything of mine.

Anyway featured the new comment on Love SICK

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

The force is strong .... or is it: there is a disturbance in the force padawan?

Either way, I'm glad you received the feedback well :)

Thank you for featuring the feedback; maybe it will give people insight on why this project has merit and why sometimes things are written outside of  norms.

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago
Since Eiwynn seemed to have questions about how we handle threads like this or our banning policies or whatever when people like djisma arrive, I think Ford summed it up pretty well here:

Another Loose CoG

4 years ago

I see.

This reminds me of the way batting practice was run on my jr. high softball team. People like djisma would get to swing at the neon yellow balls instead of the normal white balls. Good times indeed for some.

Me and a friend were talking about "the old days" and I think this is related because in "the old days" people like djisma would have been treated much differently in a place like this, where the values of the OG are emulated.

Even though this place is 20 years old, times have changed haven't they?