Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Why Is Elizabeth A Trolling Faggot?

2 years ago

f****t is a slur, please dont use it

2 years ago

It's okay, we're taking it back. Language and words evolve to mean new things!

So stop being a faggot, it's a new year to turn over a new leaf.

2 years ago

Again its a slur, stop using it, then again cant expect much from a homophobe especially when their an admin

2 years ago

You can keep shouting "phobia" all you like, doesn't make it any truer or you any less mentally ill.

2 years ago

well its true isnt it? your a homophobic ans transphobic admin, how shitter could a site get when they allow it to run rampant

2 years ago

Nope. Nobody here is phobic considering about half our members are degenerates.

If we were "phobic" we'd be banning said people, not making them admins.

Anyway, I see someone's getting a head start on trolling the site this year. Congrats.

2 years ago

your an admin and have many threads of you spreading / supporting hate speech, thats proof enough no one cares what happens in the forums as long your pleased like some corrupt god

2 years ago

Well your hilarious display of fucktardery is certainly pleasing me, so thanks I guess.

2 years ago

Like half the featured authors (one of them modded themselves) are LGBT, and you're the one with the problem. I mean, sure, we don't have any living trans members anymore, but we even used to have one as a mod before he started luring children offsite to do pedo vore rp, and I think maybe that's colored our perceptions a little. We didn't say faggot much less under their rule, either.

I care what happens in the forums just fine! It's just that not a lot does happen. Except for kids making themselves look like retards in front of End, which, I mean. Who am I to interfere with that? That'd be like turning off the bug zapper while I'm still on the porch.

2 years ago

Actually we have Gryphon as our T member.

So that sort of negates all accusations anyway.

Been digging and starting to find alts with the same IP at any rate.

Unique Names: PurpleFlyProductions, mostsecretsanta, Elizabeth

2 years ago

some Excuse you got there, Its a slur and shouldnt be said whatsoever, especially if your oh so LGBT+ friendly.

2 years ago

What authority do you have to rob LGBTs and their allied associates of their happy little excursion to rob the word of its power? If you decide that slurs should never be said, for any intent, ever, for any reason, then you've attributed an idolatrous and false power to verbiage that means nothing to us except the harmless meaning we gave it.

But oh well, have fun not being able to say "Monday" anymore, because on the internet, that no longer has the normal meaning.

2 years ago
What if you're singing Fairytale of New York?

2 years ago
I'm LGBT and don't care if they call you or anyone a faggot. Now cease your faggotry, no one's being harmed here.

2 years ago

Chris Rock said it best.

2 years ago

Let's keep this illuminating discussion to one thread though. No need to spread your faggotry all over the place.

2 years ago

Wow public humilation, didn't think someone who was already so low could go lower.

2 years ago

Lol if you think this is public humilation.

So, you bored or something? You've had an account here since 2019, so you already knew how this site was. You're either deliberately trolling, or retarded. Either one wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Though if you're REALLY offended as you claim, you can always head over to CoG and whine or back to the IFaggot Forums since you necroed that thread for some odd reason.

2 years ago

No, actually i didnt. I never set foot into the forums section until now and i honestly wished i hadn't, given this place is worse then twitter.

2 years ago

Not sure how we're worse than Twitter seeing as Twitter would have banned you by now. We're all for free speech here, even retarded opinions like yours!

2 years ago

At least twitter has block and report options, here is free will gone bad with no one actually doing anything about it beyond an admin encouraging it

2 years ago

Blocking and reporting are for faggots and just discourages conversation.

You know like the engaging one you're having with everyone here!

2 years ago

"Discourages conversation"

sure it does, it also makes it easier to straight up avoid people who support hate speech like yourselves

2 years ago

Lol, now I know you're trolling. If you were as offended as you claim, you wouldn't be still on here.

But IF you like, you can be banned. That way you don't have to interact with any of us anymore since it seems to be difficult for you to leave.

2 years ago

you know what, yeah, please ban me so i can't get back to this god forsaken site and its Hate speech supporters

2 years ago
You realize you can close the tab, right?

2 years ago

and leave the option to come back? hell no

2 years ago
Disgusting. Where's your willpower?

2 years ago

it goes out the window when i get pissed at hate speech supporters

2 years ago

Can you throw yourself out the window too?

2 years ago
Maybe you should step away from the computer, take some deep breaths and imagine cats having sex in a forest until you calm down.

2 years ago
Good, they've been imagining for ten minutes already, I think it worked.

2 years ago

So you truly do have the self control and the mental independence of a gnat.

Well, I mean, you are a WC writer, so this is to be expected

2 years ago

salty over a ficitional series about cats, pretty fucking pathetic

2 years ago

Wait, it's a fictional series? You mean to tell me all this shitty fanfiction has been about books that don't exist? Truly amazing, what one big group of dippy moon-children can come up with on its own. Crazy how it can all be so uniformly faggadocious.

2 years ago

Now if we ban you, you know you can always come back under a new name and do the same routine.

I think you'll just have to try to go cold turkey for now.

2 years ago

i managed for over 3 years already, ill be fine with this hellhole

2 years ago

You just claimed you never looked at the forums until now, so you didn't manage anything.

Lol, you bitched about us on an old CoG reddit thread. Christ, you really are a huge faggot.

Still not banned though, in case you ever want to return to get triggered all over again!

2 years ago
Free will has an expiration date?

2 years ago

You created a Warriors game? Wow.

2 years ago
Lol

New year, same retards.

I'm assuming a troll though, the Warrior Cats game is when the cake has too much icing to be real.

2 years ago

The other thing they were doing is spamming multiple threads for attention (Much the same content) which is usually a typically low effort spammy/trolly thing to do.

2 years ago

You call that spamming? god you havent seen spamming.

2 years ago

Oh a threat I see. Well you just showed your true colors. You were better off posing as the triggered wokie rather than the spamming fucktard. More amusing at least. 

2 years ago
Oh God then the indignant attitude in this thread is so cute if she knowingly had other tabs open for spamming at the same time. At least there's now no need to give the benefit of the doubt that she's just a very stupid person arguing in good faith.

2 years ago

They*

2 years ago
Really wish your parents had been more responsible, there's no need to leave an aborted fetus lying directly on a keyboard this way when the toilet is just a few steps away.

2 years ago

sorry your parents were like that

Mine were fine until i smashed a mirror and sawed off my penis with a piece of glas. Then they were hateful and phobic, like all of you.

2 years ago

good job admin, you can edit other peoples comments, round of applause to you

2 years ago

Nice try for those just tuning in, but you know you wrote that one yourself.

It was a good troll run though.

2 years ago
She did know that posts by faggots are sometimes edited to enhance the funny, but she didn't know admin edits are logged and thus impossible to fake.

I call returning troll, but a surface dweller, not one that's been around long enough to pick up on any of the deep lore.

2 years ago
Awh, that's cute! I like this troll. ^_^

2 years ago

Ah, so that explains your pronoun.

2 years ago

Hello do you want to be my gf I don't use slurs 

2 years ago
I'm allowed to call people faggots because I like cock.

2 years ago
Is that like how black people are allowed to use the N word?

2 years ago

Apparently if you're a white liberal Canadian you can use that one with impunity given how much JJJ said it. (While hilariously telling the rest of us NOT to call people that.)

2 years ago
Nougat?

2 years ago
I believe it's Nigeria, but then I'm white, so I wouldn't know.

2 years ago
Pretty sure the darkies call all the orientals "Nips" these days.