Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Why did I get docked 1,010 points?

6 months ago

I spent 16 hours yesterday reading and rating storygames, I rated hundreds of story games. I played one quest line on each story game, it's not like I skipped without reading them. I worked so hard for those points.

A few hours ago I logged on and saw that I was docked 1010 points with the caption "I will be taking those" and "your story sucked."

I frikin worked so damn hard for that and it all got taken away. And I lost even more points then I had before I starting grinding story games. Someone please help me.

6 months ago

6 months ago
I spent 16 hours yesterday reading and rating storygames, I rated hundreds of story games. I played one quest line on each story game, it's not like I skipped without reading them. I worked so hard for those points.

A few hours ago I logged on and saw that I was docked 1010 points with the caption "I will be taking those" and "your story sucked."

I frikin worked so damn hard for that and it all got taken away. And I lost even more points then I had before I starting grinding story games. Someone please help me.

6 months ago

6 months ago

Please tell me why I wanna know

6 months ago

6 months ago

Abgeofriends is a friend to the Dutch

6 months ago
So looking at a random sampling of the 878 games you just rated, you're saying you played through a full path in Ogre's notorious and reviled interactive maze Escape the School, then moved on to the item puzzle based Inepta Academy, and then from there you read a game with an over 100k word count written entirely in French....all in about 40 seconds?

You must be a very talented individual! I can't figure out why this happened, must be a bug with the AI.

6 months ago

That's what my mom tells me every day!

6 months ago

That's what my mom tells me every day!

Yeah, I imagine she does with all the ai bugs you have

6 months ago

So many AI bugs

6 months ago
I don't see the problem. You still have a trophy to show the hard work and effort you put into clicking a button.

6 months ago

Do those go away?

6 months ago

If you really played through one quest line in each of those stories, it would take much longer than 16 hours. So I guess you must have been working really, really, really hard, right?

6 months ago

A few hours ago I logged on and saw that I was docked 1010 points with the caption "I will be taking those" and "your story sucked."

6 months ago

6 months ago

Posting to many admin abuse links is abusive

6 months ago
you should keep track of how many points have been taken from you so you can apply to the IRS for an audit/adjustment.

6 months ago

Alright who keeps docking me points? Who thought it was funny for me to have 169 points 

6 months ago
Who doesn't?

6 months ago

Good point

6 months ago

Oddly specific denial, but who am I to question somebody who managed to read as many games in 24 hours as they ever have in the rest of their 2 years on the site, and half of them on a school day!