Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

A Gay Old Time (LGBT Pride Thread)

6 years ago

You're a homophobic bully.

6 years ago

Why homophobic?

6 years ago

Because you constantly use homophobic terms then you pretend that there's nothing wrong with it. I'd like to think you're smart enough to know how harmful it can be to them, but maybe you just like acting like a lying sociopath because you enjoy seeing gay people suffer.

6 years ago

I've been through how faggots not being used in a homophobic context, although I do have a history of doing things that could be described as painful to gay people.

6 years ago

And I've told you how faggot is almost always used in a homophobic way. The meaning of a word doesn't change just because you want it to.

So you admit that you torment gay people. You're a sick man.

6 years ago

And I believe that ended with you not understanding the use of idioms or the evolution of language.

What can I say? We all have our kinks.

6 years ago

I fully understand the evolution of language. It just so happens that 'faggot' is still a homophobic term and it has been for some time.

I don't have any kinks. Speak for yourself.

6 years ago

I disagree completely, and as a straight dude who once agreed that we should say "Trying out the only viable options which are unlikely to succeed when faced with a bad situation" instead of "Clutching at straws", I don't give a fuck what you think about it.

I always tend to.

6 years ago

How does that take away from the point that I'm making? Is it your fall back tactic to disregard something someone says because that said something you didn't agree with. And what does being straight have to do with this?

6 years ago

It shows your failure to understand language. I wouldn't trust what someone who liked Inbetweeners US would say on TV shows, I don't take into account what you say on the use of language. As a straight person, I'm not going to take what you think I or any other LGBT folks should be offended at into account.

6 years ago

That's incredibly dishonest of you. You missed the point of what I was saying when discussed idioms mainly because you refuse to listen. Even if I didn't understand idioms, it doesn't mean that I can't make a valid point about something. Same with someone that liked a shitty TV show (I'm assuming it's shitty, but I've never heard of it).  You're blocking of any opposition without hearing them out as if you can't deal with an opposing belief without being uppity or pissy.

Just because you're ambiguously gay doesn't mean that you can dictate how an entire community sees an offensive term.

6 years ago

I didn't, and it would hint at that. If someone likes a shitty TV show, their opinion in regards to TV shows are. I heard you out on this, and again it's a stupid opinion.

Ambiguously? Ouch.

I've never met a gay guy who was offended by my use of the term faggot. There's been many cultural things like Louis CK and South Park that have addressed how this shift has taken place. You don't get to tell people what to be offended by. Words change.

6 years ago

Yes, Steve, ambiguously.

I've never personally met a black guy that was offended by my use of the words 'nigger', 'nigga', 'coon', etc. I bet if I were white they'd have a problem with it. It's likely a similar thing with you, Steve, since you probably exude an aura of sexual confusion, they accept you as one of their own. I've never met a gay guy that would be okay with me calling him a faggot, and this is with me living in a few different states. It's always the same. So it's safe to say that there are still people on the LGBT community that don't like that term (at the very least, don't like it being used outside their own community). So you saying that it's no longer offensive is wrong. You can't take your subjective experience and apply it to a whole community like that.

6 years ago

Alright, so I can say faggot, and you can't. Whatever, if that's the way you want to play it that's cool. Tell you what, I won't even call people coons or niggers.

Plus, people shouldn't be OK with you calling them faggot. It's an insult. They should be OK with you using the term.

6 years ago

Did you miss something or are you misrepresenting what I said?

Why should gays be okay with you saying something that insults gays?

6 years ago

Apparently, it's only insulting when straight people say it, just as apparently nigga is only insulting when white people say it. So I can say faggot all I want, you just can't.

6 years ago
But.. Hold on here.. You can't be a closet nigga.

6 years ago

Have you not heard of Uncle Ruckus?

6 years ago

So? Also, Clayton Bigsby.

6 years ago

You're just misrepresenting my argument.

My point was that it's more acceptable when said by someone in that community, doesn't make the term any less offensive. You display your homophobic attitude every time you use it.

6 years ago

More acceptable is less offensive, dipshit.

6 years ago

No it's not you self-hating, ambiguously gay, homophobe.

6 years ago

Don't hate myself, not ambiguous or gay, love gays.

6 years ago

You clearly hate yourself, Steve. Why else would act so homophobic amidst your sexual confusion?

6 years ago

Sure as shit not confused or homophobic.

6 years ago

Prove it.

6 years ago

I mean if you want to come to Ireland and witness me fuck a man, you can do that.

6 years ago

You could easily find a good friend that would agree to have sex with you to "prove" your homosexuality.

6 years ago

Alright, I'll fuck you, whatever. I'm just letting you know, it'll be a hatefuck.

6 years ago

How would fucking me prove you're gay?

6 years ago

Are you a dude? That'd be a good first step.

Anyhow, not gay. Bi or pan or whatever. Not bothered about labels, to be honest.

6 years ago

Yes, but the only thing you'd prove is that you're capable of rape (not that you'd be able to do anything to me if that was really you in that picture). Inmates, straight inmates rape each other all the time.

6 years ago

Well if you're coming here for the purpose of it, it's not rape. What evidence would suffice, Danaos?

6 years ago

You must fuck an attractive woman.

6 years ago

Alright, can do. Got one in mind, or...?

6 years ago

If you really are gay, you won't be able to get it up. Or maybe you just have some problems. Maybe you'll get past that part fine, but you'll feel really uncomfortable. Or maybe you'll enjoy yourself because you've been faking this whole time.

6 years ago

I feel I keep saying I'm not gay, but you're not hearing it. I'm bi or pan or whatever you want. Definitely a big fan of dicks, though.

6 years ago

We have been discussing your ambiguous homosexuality and only now you're telling me that you're pansexual?

6 years ago

No, I've said it earlier, you just don't pay attention.

Anyhow, not gay. Bi or pan or whatever. Not bothered about labels, to be honest.

6 years ago

You are disgusting.

6 years ago

Don't like pansexuals, huh?

6 years ago
For someone who cares so much about homosexuals and how they're being insulted, you are rather quick to judge others based on their orientation.

6 years ago
So so far Danaos is the only actual bigot I'm seeing in this thread. He can't pretend he didn't know you were bi, Steve (everyone knows what a whore you are) and it really seems like it might have been the reason he singled you out. Because gay is OK but both is gross somehow.

6 years ago

Holy shit, this is even funnier than the commie thread. Lol.

6 years ago

Ever since 'nigger' was used by black protestors in the Civil Rights Movement as a form of protest in itself, that word has practically lost its original meaning. The fact that it's acceptable within black communities (and also outside of, from what I've seen) to call each other 'niggers' as a form of 'mateship' is a clear indication that, yes, the term has become less offensive. Just because a word is accepted within a community, doesn't mean the word has become less offensive, more offensive, or has remained as offensive. Looking at how the word is used determines that. When a white supremacist calls someone a nigger, that's offensive. When someone calls their friend a nigger, that's (probably) not offensive. This is entirely case-by-case, so a blanket statement like yours doesn't apply (that is, "it's more acceptable when said by someone in that community, doesn't make the term any less offensive").

Just chucking in my two cents.

6 years ago

Now I'm wondering if I should split this debate into its own thread or just change the title to "Memorial Day: Now with more Faggotry!"

EDIT: Split. Enjoy.

6 years ago

I'm getting all the threads this week. Gay shit, abortion shit, Communist shit, it's all good.

6 years ago

This gay thread is MINE.

6 years ago
I'd like to add in my two cents here. Hello, I'm a faggot, and I'm offended by the term. But personally I assume that doesn't mean horseballs to either of you seeing the nature of your debate. Gays/bisexuals calling gays faggots is still offensive but it has taken it's place as a softer insult than some things some people in the LGBT community have had to hear.
Seriously though, there's much worser verbal abuse available to anyone willing to do harm or be offensive than "faggot". I'm lucky to not have received any of it.

6 years ago

Through your taking offense at the term faggot, I do agree that you are one.

6 years ago
Thank you, my fine sir. Always a pleasure to be so greatly appreciated.

6 years ago
The Faggot Paradox: you're a pathetic little bitch if you just meekly accept getting insulted by Steve, but getting riled up about it makes you even more of one.

6 years ago

If you're offended by the use of the term faggot, you are one. If you're offended to be called one, that's understandable.

6 years ago
I should've been more specific: don't call me a faggot or I'll gut you right here an' now.

6 years ago
3173v3, you're a faggot. Now come on, don't tell me those were just empty threats.

6 years ago
No, the meaning of a word doesn't change because Steve wants it to. It changes because many people want it to. I think this dictionary might help. Or just watch that episode of South park, it's good.

6 years ago

Urban dictionary? Are you serious?

Also, this doesn't prove that this is more accepted than Webster's definition. Even if it did, there would still likely be a sizeable amount of people that find the term offensive. Thus, saying that it no longer has anything to do with gays isn't correct.

6 years ago
There are still many that find it offensive, but the reason is starting to change. Steve never uses the word faggot when talking about a gay person, anyone with at least half of a brain can see that ... oh shit, I insulted you now, haven't I? ;)
Like many other things, languages don't just reach one point when they are perfect and stay there. Do you think English was always as it is now? The word gay is a excellent example here. Things change. I'm sure at first there were some people who wanted the old use of the word to stay, but the new one stuck.

6 years ago

The only thing insulting is that winky face. Don't look at me like that. I'm a real man.

And that's not at all the point that I was making. You missed it almost entirely.

6 years ago
So if someone uses a smiley while talking to you, that challenges your masculinity?
I'm sorry that I have offended you, sir. You are a very manly man, so manly in fact, that even a blindy like myself can see it from miles away. ;)

6 years ago

Well good. I'm glad we got that sorted.

6 years ago

Oh, I just noticed you used the term sociopath there, missed that earlier. Well, I guess I need to do this now.

Mr Kettle attempted to slink into his office, to hide his head in the sea of cubicles and slide right in without being noticed. Unfortunately, Mr Pot quickly noticed his employee, a snarl appearing on his face.

"What time do you call this, boy?!" he shouted.

"Sorry, sir. I know I'm late, but it's only by a few minutes, and I had to drop my kids to school! I won't let it happen again sir, I..."

"To school? You expect me to believe that, boy? God knows your kind don't go to school. Tell me, were you up too late last night playing craps, hmm? Listening to that godawful gangster rap, tagging signs?"

"My kind?" he asked in confusion, before hastily adding "Sir".

"Yes, your kind! The Negroids! Or as you hoodlums say on the street, the niggers!"

Mr Kettle felt a small bubble of anger form in him, but it was washed out by his confusion at the situation.

"Yes, sir, sorry sir, won't happen again," he said.

"Good! Now get to work!" Mr Pot yelled.

With that, Mr Kettle slunk away from the dark, almost ebony-skinned man in front of him to the safety of his cubicle.

6 years ago

And I still don't get why you people think I'm a sociopath.

6 years ago
'How harmful it can be to them'

Unlike humans, gays suffer actual physical harm at seeing the letters f-a-g-g-o-t laid out in that specific arrangement. It's literal magic, it works the exact same way as a ward against witches and devils.

6 years ago
Pretty sure it's a curse in Harry Potter.

6 years ago

I mean, it's no Elbereth, but it has its uses in certain specific situations.

6 years ago

Not playing Valk, we got a pro over here. 

6 years ago

@EndMaster

"A Gay Old Time"

Where do you come up with this? And the majority of this thread doesn't involve gay people.

6 years ago

It's almost as if he's referencing a time where Gay had a different meaning! But... meanings of words don't change, right?!

6 years ago

Now you're going back to your dishonest representation of what I said due to your own insecurity.

I never said words can't change, Steve.

6 years ago

What a dishonest representation! I never said you did! I simply acted confused!

6 years ago

I'm not buying your bullshit, Steve.

6 years ago

It's not for sale.

6 years ago
probably the best OP I've seen in months

6 years ago

To me, this is the best exchange in the thread:

Steve: Alright, I'll fuck you, whatever. I'm just letting you know, it'll be a hatefuck.

Danaos: How would fucking me prove you're gay?

Steve: Are you a dude? That'd be a good first step.

It’s hilarious because despite hating him, Steve’s still up for fucking Danaos to prove a point.

Meanwhile Danaos isn’t so much concerned about getting fucked so much as he’s concerned with how that’s going to prove that Steve’s into dudes and Steve has to explain it to him.

6 years ago
Isn't Danaos the guy that claimed he thinks about homosexuals all day? How is his gayness even in question?

6 years ago
Thinking about homosexuals doesn't necessarily have to be gay. Maybe he's thinking about having tea parties with homosexuals, not fucking them in the butt.

6 years ago

Danaos seems more like a bottom.

6 years ago
Sicarius is Dan?

6 years ago
Yep. Same robot, different account. I think he told End to ban him.

6 years ago

Never told him to ban me, it was a simple miscommunication.

6 years ago
One time Steve said he was going to go out and smoke some fags. That's as good as a confession to murder, and Malk and I both heard him.

6 years ago

You heard me, did you? No, you read me saying it, you stupid whore.

6 years ago
Actually I sort of stole that from Malk anyway. It was that time he said 'I hear there's a night club in Orlando for that' or something.

I feel bad for stealing the joke, but pretty good about not being the one who made it.

6 years ago

It was a good joke, you should feel bad for stealing it.

6 years ago

6 years ago

6 years ago

6 years ago

I fail to see how the "Flintstones" has anything to do with this forum...care to explain?

6 years ago

"We'll have a gay old time."

6 years ago

Steve. Straight. lolololololol

6 years ago
He's still in Narnia.

6 years ago

I dare say I'm the most open and out of closet person here.

6 years ago
Where are you even getting this from. Steve is a shameless whore. It's like one of his three defining features.

6 years ago

Pfffh, you're just a frigid bitch.

6 years ago
Oh, no, he is, he's just so far closeted that he's overcompensating with stereotypical behaviour.

6 years ago
I'm not even sure what you mean here but I'm sure it's offensive to someone. Flagging this post, enjoy your 200 year ban.

6 years ago

“Mizal, you're making a lot of very general statements that are both ignorant and offensive. Your bigoted opinion is not welcome here.” - Some CoGite faggot

6 years ago

I'm so late to this xD 

(This is what I get for not being active >~> I miss all the funny stuff)

All I can say is, as long as it's Steve sayings it, I don't mind. (Mostly because that hedgehog he has as his profile picture just makes me forget why I was angry at him in the first place.)

6 years ago

After four days, did this contribute literally anything?

6 years ago

Nope!~

6 years ago
Mine is so much cuter though.

Look, now she's going cave exploring ^_^

6 years ago

What is it?

6 years ago
pointy pupper

6 years ago

Really? it super cute.

6 years ago

Strangely I can't see the pictures, but I'll take your word that it's more adorable ^_^

Edit: I saw them :O someone showed me a screenshot and omg that hedgehog is sooo adorable! 

6 years ago

Well this seems pretty relevant to the thread.

Ground Zero

This story has been nothing but grossly homophobic.

In almost every story branch, a gay character is either severally murdered, or is the main villain.

The company in the story is extremely homophobic. I could have excused that, because it made sense to the plot. But killing gay characters, just to kill them. Or making them out to be evil murderers, became too much. I really wouldn't ever read this story again, or anything else from this writer.

-- VenomBat on 6/10/2017 12:54:19 AM

Damn, now I'll never get to make this into a CoG.

6 years ago

To be fair, there's a shit ton of homophobia in the story. The protagonist isn't necessarily against it, he just gives like zero shits for others.

6 years ago

Pfft, The Ground Zero Corp and Nina are about the only two outwardly gay bashing entities in the story. And GZ is just amoral in general.

If I made a story where it’s saying “kill dem faggots hur hur hur!” and they’re getting tortured and killed on every page then someone might have a point.

Until then, it’s just overly sensitive poppets getting their panties in a twist as usual.

6 years ago

I kind of presumed the Ground Zero Corp spoke for the rest of society, seeing as we wouldn't put up with one company being outwardly homophobic if we weren't in a more homophobic time. Plus, the rest of the vault don't seem bothered when you're sending Ron away for loving the dick, so it seems like everyone either is gay, hates gays or is a violent sociopath.

6 years ago

GZ was more or less doing its own thing. Really, they just preferred straight people due to wanting them to breed. Gay people were going to pop up in the shelters regardless.

As for people just standing around doing nothing if you let the two gay dudes get punished, that’s mainly just the classic apathy in the face of injustice combined with Nina being a loud mouth and getting the dumb masses riled up.

The crowd easily goes back to not exiling them if you fuck Nina instead of going along with the crowd.

6 years ago

Yeah, I got that, but if you called up any company in a time like today and they said they'd only take gays, even if it was for practical reasons, that shit would not stand.

I presumed the crowd forgot about gays as they listened intently at the door to the rape, enjoying the sounds of straight things.

6 years ago

You don't rape Nina if you don't punish the gay dudes.

It's consensual since you kiss her instead of sending them to exile, and then she gets all hot and bothered for you and the pair of you go off together.

The path where you "rape" Nina is a different one.

6 years ago
'Severally' as in murdered several times, or...?

E: never mind, it actually is a word. 'Each and jointly'

Still seems out of place in the sentence but I'm not sure it can be a misspelling of 'severely' either, it's not really possible to get murdered more or less severely.

6 years ago
But anyway End, your protagonist should have been passionately defending the rights of the gay characters, as a lead up to them bringing about equality for themselves, with the protag's moral support and encouragement. (He can't actually do anything to help them of course, as a cis male 'saving the day' would be demeaning.)

A story shouldn't even acknowledge discrimination unless it's addressed and corrected, and a viewpoint character definitely can't be complicit or okay with social injustice in any form.

This is Writing 101, End. It's fucking remedial. 9_9

6 years ago

Lol, thanks for that Morgan.

In any case, gotta love the fact they just ignored all the straight people getting killed in every story branch. And the only gay "villain" in the story was Miss Kitty in the Experimental Shelter branch, but hey let's ignore all the straight villains in the story too!

#straightlivesmatter

6 years ago
How many millions die in lie the first four pages? Way more straights than gays there, I do not understand their complaints.

6 years ago

Fuck off, lesbians don't count. They're just confused bisexuals.

6 years ago

Well if lesbians don't count, then there aren't any gay villains at all and the story is even more progressive.

6 years ago

I'm fairly certain every one of the raider gangs were flaming homosexuals.

6 years ago

Didn't know you were counting "jailhouse gay" as part of your tribe.

I saw them more as rapey in general to anyone and everyone when they attacked the civilized settlements.

6 years ago

Everyone is part of my tribe, seeing as all of you are in the closet to some degree besides us bisexuals. None of you are straight, you're just all deluded.

6 years ago

Yeah, I see where you're going there, and I have attempted things under the "don't knock it 'till you try it" section just to see if I could correct my broke-ass self, or at least distract myself from the unhealthy parts, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. In fact, I daresay I'm straighter now that I've witnessed all the gay shit on the internet than I was when the question was still up in the air. I'm pretty sure that sexuality goes one way or the other for most people. Some among us might have more wiggle room, but it doesn't work for us non-swingy people.

6 years ago

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/u/jesus/summary

Suspending Jesus for homophobia is hilarious.

6 years ago

There's a thread where some of them think they have superpowers.

6 years ago

Ah, so this is the fabled CoG.

6 years ago
'Personally I like the demons more .... nothing like some manipulation and charm to get what you want' --Jesus, April 23rd

Going back a couple posts to see what was a big enough deal to get someone banned several months, but of course whatever it was has been scrubbed away with salt and tears to protect the precious, fragile creatures there.

6 years ago

Hi everyone!

I have a question: This is a parody thread? Because, the manner very trollish. I didn't expect this behaviour, from well quailified writers, so I hope this is just a joke!

Sorry for the bad english, I'm not a native speaker!

6 years ago

Nope, it's not in the slightest.

6 years ago

This is so strange!

I read from you Mazkil, and don't remember any homophobic sentence, and the protagonist is an orc, not a SJW...

On the other hand, I think you are use a bit strong language, in this thread, not because the uninteresting homo thing, just the manner. (but no offense)

I read someone said Ground Zero homophobic too, but this is not true! First of all: Ground Zero is the best, or second best in this site, very well written! Of course, Endmaster have a unique style, which not everyone like, but a fact, that he is a good writer! Ground Zero have plenty violence lines, but this is not a fairy tale! GZ is play in a post-apocalypitc world, and the most charactet not good or bad, just want survive, the protagonist too!

6 years ago

I use the word "faggot" in a non-homophobic way. Like, when I say "You bastard!" I'm not insulting people whose parents never married. I am myself bisexual. I don't hate gays at all.

6 years ago
"well qualified writers"? Sure. Tell me when you wake up. :)

6 years ago

Fuck off, Blindy, speak for yourself. Steve is the greatest writer of all motherfucking time!

6 years ago
You might be, but most of the site isn't like you.

6 years ago

"You might be". I'll take it, that's going on the quote wall.

6 years ago
You might be. I highly doubt it, but maybe, someday, you'll prove me wrong. :P

6 years ago

Already quoted.

6 years ago

Haha, it's literally the only nice thing on there. The contrast is only testimony to your, er, skill.

6 years ago

Get back to me in 72.3% when you've something to compare my perfection to.

6 years ago

I'm back.

6 years ago

In 72.3%, not at. Which, given your total, would've led to 100%, you dumbass.

6 years ago

Idk what you're talking about.

6 years ago

Alright, publish it and I'll have a look.

6 years ago

Alright, here we go! Wait, what's that? Ah, right. Yeah, you're not going to believe this, but my agent just pulled the plug on the whole publication:/ No, really! I know it sounds like some big excuse but I was just about to click publish. Apparently it needs to be revised to proof-read for errors. What's that? Proof-read? Oh, I guess you're not really familiar with that concept. Nevermind then.

6 years ago

Look at this uppity cunt slinging shade. Anyhow, nothing to show, nothing to compare perfection to.

6 years ago

I'll be crawling through the forum archives in a few years once I finally publish my first (and probably only) story to bring this back up one day. Until then, fair enough. 

6 years ago
Meanwhile, I've published four novels and I laugh at the amateurish efforts of everyone on this site.

6 years ago

All braille erotica, surprisingly.

6 years ago

Have you actually?

Edit: Legit novels in paper and the like?

6 years ago

Haha, no, dear god, no.

6 years ago
Just because I choose not to share them here, doesn't mean they're not real in any way anyone can possibly prove.

6 years ago
m'Kay, m'Kay, m'Kay

6 years ago

To be honest, if you are an actual author, then you probably wouldn't share your novels here. People could find out who you are if they really wanted and stuff you've said might come back to haunt you even if you meant it as a joke. It could all be taken out of context if some weirdo decided to do that. It's impressive if you do have four novels out there anyway.

6 years ago
You're aware you just called him the greatest writer, not just on the site, but of all time.

Yeeeeah, his ego really needed that little boost.

6 years ago

This is truly not just a strange performance?

6 years ago

Pffh, find someone better. Shakespeare was a twat who used "And she went insane!" as a way to get rid of characters, Wilde wrote poetry like a faggot and Hemingyway was too much of a bitch to keep living.

6 years ago
He was crying yesterday about how he wants to die. So now maybe he won't bitch about it for a few days.

6 years ago

Tests are hard and they make me sad.

6 years ago

Look on the bright side, you can only fail an AIDS test once.

6 years ago

Oh, I don't think the site have a lot good writers, but have, and I think Steve is good, thus strange this manner, from him.

6 years ago

George Orwell despised gays, and he was a great writer. I don't even hate them. Writers are assholes.

6 years ago

I REALLY don't care this gay thing, I just care manners.

Some writers have a bad personality, true, but this not a requirement.

And I don't think you are truly a troll, maybe just a bored person, why not write a good story instead, or read one?

6 years ago

Oh, that makes more sense. Then yes, I have no manners whatsoever, and don't care to get some. I enjoy my behaviour as a cunt. I find people who try to disguise what they say and their spiteful intentions with niceties rather than just say what they mean are retards who the human concept of language are wasted on.

6 years ago
If the conclusion you've drawn from the thread is 'Steve is a slut for attention, and also a slut IRL, and Danaos/Sicarius and him like to have slap fights over dumb things' than you've correctly identified what the conversation is about, gj.

The OP was split off from a derail in another topic, I guess that may make it more confusing.

6 years ago

Considering that June is gay pride month, this thread stands as an important acknowledgement of LGBT culture.

6 years ago
This is now a gay pride thread, I just want to make that clear since Danaos was complaining in the other one.

I'm so proud of all of you who are gay! You should be proud too! It's perhaps the greatest accomplishment you'll ever achieve in life.

6 years ago

No it isn't.

And you're right, they should be proud of what they are...unless they're anything like Steve.

6 years ago

The fuck happened to the title?

6 years ago

"Face the reality."

- MinnieKing 2017

6 years ago
I think technically it's supposed to be LGBTQ now. But might as well add an O for otherkin, and accept that eventually the entire alphabet will be in there.

6 years ago

I'm pretty sure I've seen LGBTQA+ or I+ or something used. It seems to grow every day!

6 years ago

Hell, I’ve heard some heterosexually impaired folks argue that it should just be LGB and the rest of the letters should fuck off and start their own movements rather than latching on theirs.

Not a popular stance of course.

6 years ago
afaik the letters after lgb all mean the same thing and I have no idea what A and I could possibly be and tbh I don't think I want to know

Edit:: I know now. Are asexuals repressed or something? I thought the whole thing started because there was a stigma against being gay. I'm sticking with LGBT whenever I refer to it cause fuck the other things they're all the same shit to me.

6 years ago

I think the whole thing is LGBTTQQAAIP.?

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual Transgender Queer Questioning Asexual Ally Intersex Pansexual

Lesbian and gay I get, but bisexuals aren't oppressed, and transgenderism is more of a condition than it is something like homosexuality. I thought queer was an insult to homosexuals (unless it's being used to mean 'gay' in which case it is redundant) and people that are questioning shouldn't be on this list. Asexuals aren't oppressed and I don't think they qualify to be on this list and having Ally is just pointless. Intersex is a mutation and pansexual are just people that can't control their disgusting urges. This is just getting out of hand.

6 years ago

Queer has to do with wanting androgyny for one or both participants in a relationship I think. Intersex also has stigma attached, so naturally they want a movement bUT there aren't really enough intersex people to make as big a noise as the LGBTOMGWTFBBQ can. Though I'm sort of confused as to why you're so okay with swinging one way but not multiple ways.

6 years ago

Because I find it disgusting. What about that is confusing? Pick a direction and go in it. Otherwise you're likely an amoral whore. Few exceptions (such as Alexander the Great, he was an accomplished man).

6 years ago

Alright, so just because Alexander was accomplished makes him not a whore? I don't follow. Accomplished people can be the biggest whores. That's what the Wolf of Wall Street was all about. Alexander the Great, and a lot of the bisexual Roman Emperors that followed him, had a lot of affairs with artists and actors and singers and other people who weren't very accomplished, and were probably the oldest examples of the Sugar Daddy known to mankind. Besides, we already know he was an unrepentant wino and an angry murderer as far as a morality goes, so the only thing excusing Alex from your judgement is the fact that you're an ancient mediterranean weeb. Meeb.

But yeah, I don't see how seeing two different genders attractive is any worse than say, finding all of one gender or the other attractive simply for being that gender. Having a larger pool to pick from (if it even is anyblarger, depending on preferences) doesn't make you a slut, having no standards makes you a slut.

6 years ago

Alexander wasn't a murderer.

Anyway, sticking it into a man then turning around and sticking it into a woman is nothing short of disgraceful. Bisexuals are to homosexuality as agnostics are to religion - indecisive, confused, fence sitters that think the 'middle' option is safe. Except in the case of people identifying as agnostic ignore the question entirely, pans and bisexuals answer it by fucking everything.

6 years ago

Oh, yeah, but everything else I said is just fine.

You say that as if somebody just walks into an orgy and does that for some reason. Bisexual people have relationships just like anyone else, and they can't help what they're attracted to. The fact of the matter is that they can just be attracted to either side.

And I don't consider myself an indecisive, confused fence sitter. It's not a 'Safe middle option', it's a valid stance in itself. I don't ignore the question, I acknowledge that it can't be fucking answered, and I haven't found any answers satisfactory to me. But that's not something that has anything to do with bisexuality, since that's also not "safe", nor a "middle option". It's a different choice in itself and has nothing to do with liking one or the other. Being attracted to a variety of people over both genders has no inherent difference from being attracted to a wide variety of people in general, and it's no different from hating a gay person for fucking the same gender or hating a straight person for fucking only the opposite one. It's a retarded thing to get hung up on.

6 years ago

Well, I wouldn't consider myself an "ancient Mediterranean weeb" either.

I'm not saying they can't have relationships, just that their sexuality makes no sense. I cannot fathom how one could look at a man and feel that kind of attraction then look at a woman and feel the same thing. Wouldn't being attracted to one or the other require your brain to be hardwired a certain way? It would be fair to say that bisexuality is a mental "problem" (for lack of a better word). However, I wouldn't even go that far. If it isn't some sort of malfunction  in how the brain was supposed to develop, it's just someone that is very promiscuous and decided to slap a label on their experimentation.

A quotation on knowledge doesn't necessarily address one on belief that so-called agnostics ignore. It is a safe option since theists and atheists tolerate it more so than they do the other side. There is a difference when it comes to what makes one sex attracted to another or a sex attracted to its own kind. It's very different from hating homosexuals because I clearly don't hate homosexuals and I don't hate bisexuals for that matter.

6 years ago

But you are one, so it'it's fine.

It's not as hardwired as you might think. Some people can have a more negotiable position based on what they find attractive. Everyone looks for different kinds of things that have different appeal. Straight guys, for example, can like several different archetypes defined by their fashion, attitude, and looks. Just because someone's typical archetypes can be spread over multiple genders doesn't make it less hardwired, it just makes them hardwired to look for different things than what you understand. Not to mention all the mixing and matching that can occur when androgyny gets involved.

Well, I don't believe in anything I don't have knowledge to back up unless the thing in question is in a fictional world where conjecture was the basis for its existence in the first place. I don't believe in either side of the argument, but that doesn't mean that I'm ignoring the question, just that none of the answers presented are satisfying to me. Just because other people tolerate it is no fault of mine. Then please explain the difference, why don't you? And why bisexuals are disgusting and unfathomable whores to you, but you don't dislike them in some way for an equally inane reason?

6 years ago

And what makes you think so?

However "negociable" it may be, it ultimately comes down to them either being a male or female for both heterosexuals and homosexuals. People have preferences, yes, but they are hardwired to want one sex and not the other. Looking at our mind like a machine, it is nothing short of an error for a human to sexually desire both sexes when the appeals are completely different. What one sees in a man cannot be seen in a woman in the same fashion. This is why a homosexual or heterosexual will be almost immediately turned off if they find out their partner is the sex they didn't seem to be. Bisexuals don't experience this because faulty hardwiring. Again, this assuming that they have a problem with their programming and they're not just blatantly ignoring what they really are for reasons I've already stated.

It means you're evasive. No, it's not your fault, but it does make your choice the safe one. The difference being that homosexuality is far more legitimate. It makes more sense. Bisexuality is not, not in my eyes. I pity them that they aren't hardwired properly and are in denial - at least those who actually have that issue. Those that are just fucking everything in sight are whores by definition. Seeing someone as an irredeemable whore doesn't require hatred.

6 years ago
Translation of Danaos' entire side of the argument so far: 'notice me End daddy!'

6 years ago

Are you capable of replying to any post of mine without being acting like a bitch?

6 years ago
Are you capable of making a post that doesn't invite it?

You have the same problem Steve does in that when it comes to trolling you've completely forgotten what subtlety is.

6 years ago

Every post of mine that you reply to, no matter how benign the subject, invokes bitch-like behaviour from you. I'd say a little less than half is uncalled for. Anyhow, what makes you think I'm trolling? Hell, I typically don't troll until you walk in with that pole up your ass. I rarely ever joke about anything.

6 years ago
You'll have to refresh my memory on the last time you made a benign post.

I'm also not sure what I'm doing here that's managed to twist your panties in such a knot, any other time you seem to thrive on conflict, again like someone else I could name.

6 years ago

Because I wasn't even trolling this time. Also, you're comparing me to Steve. I'm nothing like Steve.

6 years ago

Agreed.

6 years ago

Pffh, you're too stupid to understand the difference between trolling and just being an argumentative asshole. The difference, for those interested, is sincerity.

6 years ago

I'm sort of running out of ways to take you seriously at the moment, but I'm pretty sure you're a Greeaboo, aND I'll argue this point instead because it'it's funnier. When a guy posts on forums and names himself Akira or Yunikawa Kakarushiru or Hory Shitu or whatever, has an anime profile, and posts stories about his samurai OC being seduced by some rich Japanese lady and fighting a man in the Period of Warring States, it's safe to say he's a weeb. So when a guy posts on forums and names himself Danaos or Sicarius or Latinus Greekerus or whatever, and his profile pictures are all paintings of Legionaries and barbarians and gladiators and all that Conan shit, and he posts stories about his gladiator OC being seduced by some rich Roman lady and fighting a man in the Arena, it's safe to say he's a meeb.

6 years ago

So me taking a liking to Greek and Roman history makes 'meeb'? Also, I've never posted anything about my OC being seduced by anyone. I don't think I've ever posted any story about my OC because I don't even have one (i'm assuming OC means original character). I think you're misusing the term.

6 years ago

Pretty much, yeah.

Wait a tick, Danaos isn't just some guy you made up?

6 years ago

Well that's a load of crap.

No, sir. Danaos is a name taken from a video game I played on my PSP when I was younger. The game was called "Gladiator Begins" and Danaos was the top gladiator you could face if you chose to go that route instead of following the story. The profile pic is an image of Danaos. I picked the name because he was my favorite gladiator in the game. Also, Danaus is apparently some Greek mythology but I don't know anything about him.

Keeping with the theme of my profile, my new username is Sicarius. I learned about the Sicarii when I was watching a documentary on ancient assassins. I'd expand more on what they are, but the description is already on my profile pic.

6 years ago

Yeah, this makes sense. I get liking blondes, and I get liking brunettes, but liking both? Fuck off, you pussy, go ahead and commit to a hair color. Goddamn freaks thinking its OK to like both.

6 years ago

Terrible analogy. A blonde and brunette can have only hair color as being the trait that sets them apart. Not a different set of genitalia.

6 years ago

Well who really cares about a different set of genitalia. I mean, you're not walking about with those hanging out. But hair? That shits constantly on display. Only fucking weird perverts are into BOTH blondes and brunettes. Get off the fence and pick a hair colour, you fucking faggots.

6 years ago
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but actually most people are attracted to a certain 'type' and that includes hair color. A normal, non deviant person wouldn't be attracted to blondes and brunettes any more than they would be to vastly different body types. (Short vs tall, light vs dark etc)

6 years ago

That's what I'm saying! Anyone attracted to more than one hair color is a freak to be disposed of.

6 years ago
Agreed! It seems even weirder now that I think about it.

Likely something the human brain is wired with to keep the races from mixing. Being attracted to more than one hair color goes against nature.

6 years ago
I want politicians and celebrities to have to say each individual letter when talking about how supportive they are.

6 years ago

Bisexuals in the past probably got more shit from the gay crowd, since there was this weird idea that bisexuals didn't really exist, they were just gay people still in denial about who they really were.

(And intolerant straight folks just lump them in with the gays since they're all just different shades of the same degenerate as far as they're concerned)

Also there tends to be a stigma that bisexuals are just fucking everything in sight like degenerates and don't even understand the concept of monogamy...though Steve doesn't exactly dispel that perception. 

6 years ago

Bisexuals get way more shit than filthy homosexuals. I presume because they're jealous, or it's like when closeted homosexuals are super homophobic.

6 years ago

Man, the Jews can’t catch a break.

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-pride-marchers-jewish-flags-told-leave-chicago-parade-628879

TL;DR - Some snowflakes got triggered by the gay Jews waving around a rainbow colored Star of David flag.

So much for the Dyke March (No, really that’s what it’s called) being inclusive. Lol.

6 years ago

Jews are famous for killing homosexuals, the fuckers. Look at Jesus, they fucking crucified the man. I sure as shit wouldn't feel safe with Jews about. Last thing I'll see is them stringing me up to a cross yelling about lying with men as one does women. Keep them out, I say.

6 years ago

I'll just put this here for sake of civilized and adult discussion:

TRUTH OR BULLdoodie, YOU DECIDE!

Also, this: TROUBLE IN KEKISTAN!

Okay, now discuss.

6 years ago

Well shit, wish some of these Orthodox Jews came to me with bags of money just to stand around with anti-gay signs. I mean getting paid to troll, doesn’t get much better than that.

As for the Alex Jones link: Lol. Never actually watched that guy before, just heard stuff about him.

6 years ago

It's always best to investigate things for yourself. (An aside: I loathe posting anything from TYT, so I had to be balanced in my post. Jones is the perfect solution to it, even though I much prefer Icke for the gay-lizardmen-cannibals-from-outer-space stuff, however most of it is too technical for a site like this - not the link here, but some of his 5 hour videos of the subject.)

6 years ago

Saw the faggot frogs thing a while back, apparently the chemical mumbo jumbo performs some voodoo judoo that does affect how frogs behave. 

idk, it's alex jones so whatevs

6 years ago

I call  them FROGGATS myself though...

6 years ago
Okay without being able to click the link atm, was there really a scenario where somebody went 'I will make frogs fuck and prove they are gay, for science' and the answer was YES! GIVE THIS MAN FUNDING!' ?

6 years ago

From what I recall, it was a bi-product of the chemical hocus pocus. Don't think anyone was specifically paying to make the frogs gay.

6 years ago

Yeah, pretty sure it was the chemicals being dumped in the water that were being used to make something else. They were really trying to make the people gay through chem trails. For population control and just to make the world a bit perkier.

6 years ago

I think the agenda wasn't so much that the Chemtrails would make people gay, this was just to show that so called "Transexuals" were actually brainwashed by the liberluminati and their job is to make everyone sexually dysfunctional with their poorly-disposed-of hormone supplements so that only the left wing can reproduce.

Or, at least I like to pretend he's pushing a completely different bigger picture every time. It's funnier that way, less sad to listen to.

6 years ago

I'm not really a faggot, I'd just let Tom Hardy fuck me.