Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Cold

9 years ago

As you may or may not know, I live in Ontario. As you may or may not know, it is bitterly cold out right now. The temperature just dipped to minus thirty degrees Celsius. 

So what's the temperature where you guys live? Hopefully warmer than here. 

Cold

9 years ago

Wow, I guess it's relatively warm here. A mere -6 degrees C, or 22 degrees F. :P

Cold

9 years ago

... Lucky. 

Cold

9 years ago

It's supposed to hit a low of 11 F, but the rest of the week has highs in 40's and lows in 30's.

PS, I have field training this weekend so I'll be in a sleeping bag outside with my M4 to keep me warm :)

Cold

9 years ago

So you're going to shoot it off and press the warm barrel against yourself? XD

Cold

9 years ago

Oh yes.  There will be spooning of metal....

Cold

9 years ago

Cold

9 years ago

It's about 8 degrees right now in England so no where near as cold as where you are.

Cold

9 years ago

11°F ~ -22°C ~ 261°K ... and windy.  It's hard to even walk in a straight line.  And it'll rip you a new one!

Cold

9 years ago

Sounds lovely. XD

Cold

9 years ago

Oh!  It is!  I've been thinking about trying to carry a sheet of plywood around.  You know, just to make a game of it?  xD

Cold

9 years ago

Heh. Sounds like a good idea. 

Cold

9 years ago

Dunno if it's even 0 Celcius here but my cold is worse than your cold.

Cold

9 years ago

>_<

Going from our office to our car was NOT fun tonight... and it's only getting colder.

Stay warm, everyone.

Cold

9 years ago

Eh, cold isn't that bad. I skipped class today because the plow guy was too drunk to drive his machine. XD 

Cold

9 years ago

This might sound strange, but I would love to switch temps with you. Down here in the Southeast it's too warm, 30°F to 50°F. Way too warm for a mountain person like me. I used to live in Utah and I miss the snow so bad... :(

Cold

9 years ago

64 degrees F huehue

Nights are 49-59 F jaja

Cold

9 years ago

Maaaan. I don't REALLY want to move, because friends and family. But I'm jealous. :P

Cold

9 years ago

At least you don't have to pay upwards of 400k for your house xD

Cold

9 years ago

I now assume you live in California.

Cold

9 years ago

66 degrees here, but the nights are slightly colder than yours.

Cold

9 years ago

As you may or may not know, I live in Sydney. As you may or may not know, it is blisteringly hot out right now. The temperature can go up to 40 degrees Celsius or higher during a Sydney summer, and for someone who loves the cold, it is torture.

So yeh, I'd do anything to swap with you right now.

Cold

9 years ago

I'd do anything to swap with you.

Cold

9 years ago

Around me I think it is supposed to be 0 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow.

Cold

9 years ago

Right now, it is -12 F.

-24 degrees celcius, I think?  So a little warmer than where you are.

Cold

9 years ago

keeps fluctuating here  from -25 to -10 day to day here (Celcius), I'd like it to settle to a nice -15C and keep snowing as then I can enjoy the snow and not overheat :)

Cold

9 years ago

All the way down in Florida at the moment, today it finally hit an all new low of 22 degrees (F). And here, everyone's complaining about the cold. 

Cold

9 years ago

The cold never hit me until I realized I was starting to wear two pairs of pants to bed as opposed to just one. Damn...

Cold

9 years ago

Here in Arizona (More specifically Kingman) it's actually very nice out. We're in the 60-75F range in the afternoon, but at night and it the morning, it's mainly 30-50F range. Sooooo... HA HA, YOU'RE ALL FREEZING TO DEATH, WHILE I'M WARM!

Cold

9 years ago

I'm warm too, but I don't wanna be warm.

Cold

9 years ago

But what just came to mind, is that in the Winter, people want it to be Summer, and in Summer, people want it to be Winter... We humans are strange.

Cold

9 years ago

That's weird, because I want it to be winter all the time.

Cold

9 years ago

I hate the cold, hell, one day it actually snowed here in Kingman, and I nearly froze to death (No joke, I was paler than a ghost, I was cold to the touch, and I was seeing in black & white). But I mainly hate the ocean... *Shivers at the thought of being stranded in the middle of the Atlantic*

Cold

9 years ago

It seems as if we are polar opposites...

Cold

9 years ago

That's pretty obvious.

Cold

9 years ago

Graph time?

Cold

9 years ago

Umm... What?

Cold

9 years ago

Meh, I'll do it anyway.

Wolfmist and Chris Differences
Wolfmist Chris      
Loves winter Hates winter
Loves beach Hates beach
Never cusses.           Well, you get the idea

Cold

9 years ago

Well, we're not completely opposite. Do you like Garry's Mod?

Cold

9 years ago

So we have one similarity...

Cold

9 years ago

Guyz, stahp it.

Cold

9 years ago

There may be more, but if I were to post everything I like, and you were to say which ones we both like, it would probably get deleted.

Cold

9 years ago

Guiz syriasly stahp plz.

Cold

9 years ago

Tim, it is very clear we are vying for your love (No homo).

Cold

9 years ago

What do you mean, you felt cold? Ur a guay, you always feel Chile.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121112150543/dickfigures/images/d/d0/Troll-Face-Dancing1.jpg

Cold

9 years ago

Lol, but no, a person's body being cold is a late sign that they have hypothermia, and my skin was pale, one of the early signs of hypothermia. Just read this article to get the basics of that kind of shit.

Cold

9 years ago

Don't self-diagnose Chris, that's a good way to get yourself killed(or lightly messed up). They have people who train to do that sort of stuff for you. >.>

Cold

9 years ago

But then again, you're talking to the guy who tried to stuff a watermelon in his nose (It didn't work out well), so I guess self-diagnoses is a bad idea.

Cold

9 years ago

It snowed a week ago.

I live in southern california.

Snow is awesome.

Cold

9 years ago

<-Arizona: 40F or so is considered 'cold' here. 

Cold

9 years ago

38 Degrees Celsius, but the beaches have been closed for 9 days because of a 5 meter long great white

(Australia)

Cold

9 years ago

I sit next to a big window in my homeroom, which is now covered by a huge zarking pile of snow. Now the convection is freezing me to death.

Cold

9 years ago
Damn you! *cough - can totally tell it's Ford since he used "zarking" - cough*

Cold

9 years ago

Hah, now I have PROOF that you are the fake one! You can tell because I ALWAYS use double asterisks. Non of this "*cough-" stuff.

Cold

9 years ago

He's right. Singular "s" is the real one.