Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Happy International Women's Day!

2 years ago
That Daji person and I are celebrating being women by playing Time Princess! My nick is EMPOWERED in celebration of this day. I implore all of you who respect women to prove it by acquiring it free from your nearest app store. You are encouraged to friend me and show off your starting dress in the thread. Use this invite code: 3242n4u79 This game just throws tons of free shit at you constantly and by day two or so or whenever you're allowed to join Societies, the CYS Fashist Elites are waiting for you. You can also force cats to have sex and run errands for you! Time Princess truly has everything one needs to bring down the patriarchy.

2 years ago
I appreciate all the women except the fat ones

2 years ago
based

2 years ago

I appreciate only the fat ones

Edit: And also Cystian women are cool and appreciated. The secret police have taught me the error in my ways.

2 years ago
I appreciate all people except women (CYS women are cool though)

2 years ago
Daji

2 years ago
That sure is a lot of work to hide horns under that hair, but the wings and flying hamster grown obese on the souls of the damned just give it all away.

2 years ago
DAMMIT

2 years ago
For real though it is a good game with an overwhelming amount of minigames and things to do, and it doesn't seem to require you to spend money at any point although that is still an option for the lazy. The writing is also surprisingly good and contains some CYOA choices, some with warnings that they will majorly effect the outcome of the story. There's several plots to choose from, so far I'm only looking at the first which seems to have the highest concentration of fabulous dresses, where I have literally been teleported into the body of Marie Antionette. It's managed to stay reasonably interesting so far, and I'm trying to prevent the French Revolutions and stop some Karen in the king's family from being a massive cunt to my maid friend as a side hustle to playing dress up it seems. The next plot looks like some Arabian Nights thing, that's where Daji has been collecting all her harem girls. Anyway, respecting women is mandatory around here, I want all you boys to stop what you're doing and put on your dresses.

2 years ago
no link. not playing. hate women - always making me and the process harder.

2 years ago
Can't link to Google Play, retard.

2 years ago
I look forward to seeing your application to our Society guild then. Be sure to wear your best dress.

2 years ago

Keep up the hard work.

2 years ago

Finally getting into the girlboss hustle, eh?

2 years ago

I downloaded this and then spent two hours playing it but I still don't understand how it all works. I'm also out of supplies and none of my clothes match. :~(

I did get a fantabulous birthday outfit by selling some of my personal information. :~)

mhd

I also found some codes to redeem things but no clothes unfortunately. The majority of them work.

2 years ago
Ooh, I'll try out those codes. I haven't done the birthday thing yet, no wonder I didn't recognize that dress.

Basically any time you're not advancing the story, just click every pink exclamation mark you see because the game just shovels free crafting resources at you. That Firewoeks Fiesta event is giving me tons of free stuff as well as openable packages full of more free stuff for just touching things that I don't understand.

I didn't have that hard a time picking up on it all because there's a ton of basic mechanics it just directly rips from that Love Nikki dress up game, but half the time spent playing that one was just going around collecting daily and event freebies too, they both do throw a lot at you. (This one is superior though for having real plots and not being written in bad Engrish.)

Time Princess isn't quite so free with the outfits either, there aren't as many you can just buy directly and most seem like they're being gated behind plot advancement. But then they have to make 3D animations for everything that cover all the poses etc while the Nikki artists just draw things into an anime girl.

If you go to the flower basket at the CYS Fashist Elites HQ, it looks like you can make requests for materials you need and get donations from the rest of us.

2 years ago
Make as many requests as it lets you too, by the way. I have a ton of stuff to give and can only donate once per request. So be greedy.

2 years ago
Ah, thank you! "Click every exclamation mark" is very good advice!

2 years ago

I've downloaded the game! Here are some of my outfits.

I'm still trying to understand how a few things work but I'll join the society soon. For some reason, I find it really funny when I add random things to my outfit just to increase my points, and the npcs are impressed with my obviously mismatched clothes. 

2 years ago
Oh dang that first one is nice.

But yeah when you're going purely for maxing out particular style tags the resulting clown suits can be....a really bold statement you're making in the fashion world, let's just say.

2 years ago
So which one of you is Parisea, and who is Pearypie?

Or are complete randos joining the guild somehow?

2 years ago

Isn't one of them Paranormal?

2 years ago
While that would be hilarious, he has not logged on here since the 5th.

2 years ago
I played a similar game to this except with vampires, bullying and popularity contests, and dogs that don't do much of anything. Iirc, anyway. The vampire part is kind of weak, but at least they don't sparkle. Immortal Diaries, if anyone wants to check it out. Too bad that Cosmic Theme Park set costs irl monies. Maybe someday there will be a way to complete it with gems or something. Sigh.

2 years ago
I got an ad for this one in Time Princess literally right after seeing you mention it. Didn't even have to click the link, they just knew.

2 years ago
Lol, I wish the ad better reflected the actual gameplay. It seems like a lot of mobile games do that. I got bored with the story after a while and deleted it, but I liked the art style and gothier clothes.