Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Hey its been a while, I meant to ask a while back does anyone know what happened to Kiel? Just curious and any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

You might want to sit down for this.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Go ahead, Im already sitting.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
lol

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

This kind of legend-spilling shit usually falls into my hands around here, but it is a tale that is both too long and sad for my lazy mind to go over again and far too offensive to everyone involved to do it in public.

So I'll let Mizal do it, this is one of her favorites. It's like her version of when I piped up to tell everyone about what a hilarious fuckup Ryder was.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

The short version:

Bad Mod Kiel turned out to be a liar, a coward, a cheater, and a manipulator. Add the fact that he was gathering a harem of the younger CYSers and sex talking with some of the members on here, as well as creating backdoor accounts violating security, he got demoted by JJJ.

Then he left the site, went full blown plum loco for realisies talking to voices in his head, losing his job, losing his wife and internet “wives” (and husbands) and became a tranny since he was actually a girl the whole time he was here.

Meanwhile Con Mod Seth ripped off a bunch of children via a Kickstarter scam. He’s no longer here either.

And now you know!

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Well I knew about the children since i was groomed into it(lmao my youth was messy)and that they were female. The other shit i didnt hear about, tho i was told that it was their husband not wife. Tho just so you guys know they are on the watchlist in america for potential pedos. That was me.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Oh, this is fun. Please give us more dirt.

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago

I believe I was one of the first to be... 'approached' by Kiel, we had talked for a few years before all this so i guess all this might of been a long term goal? IDK. Anyway i think it was when Kiel started dating Seto that i began being... groomed as such. I eventually realised that 'wait is this person a pedo' called the cops, sent all of the shit i had on her and left this site till now. Theres probably more shit but i dont remember. I can say they were an abusive iece of shit who was 'apparently' suffering from split personality disorder. And they were gender fluid i think, so they never corrected anyone on gender down to that.

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago
We would joke about him having a Skype harem but most of the really messed up shit and the fact that that's what it was for real didn't come out until he'd already left the site in a huff over JJJ taking away his admin powers.

JJJ meanwhile has NO idea what he averted there or how fucking batshit Kiel turned out to be.

I guess the next question is do we want stories by a confirmed pedo on the site, even if they're good?

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago

Heh, they even managed to hack into my facebook at the time change the email and completely lock me out of it.

I feel sorry for 3J,

As for that question... I dont plan on reading them even if theyre the best stories on the earth

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago
It's kind of funny now that Seth made his best pedo buddy an admin and left the site in solidarity over his powers being taken away.

(Note: if Seth turns out to have died instead I will retract one half of that statement.)

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago

So what was the deal/is the deal with Seto? Cuz the police assumed that they were an alt account to boost Kiel's ego

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago

Seto as far as I know is a different person since he ended up breaking up with Kiel after disliking how manipulative he was.

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago

I never did find out if they were truly Setosorcerer, but since that youtuber is back i highly doubt it

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago

Well I know Seto said he had a Youtube account and apparently he was thinking about changing his handle on here because he didn't want certain people knowing he was here. (He ultimately didn't bother and told said people to leave him the fuck alone)

Tacocat did something similar, though she did change her handle name.

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago

You wouldnt happen to know who she is now? Using your mighty god powers :P

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago

It’s not really a big secret since her identity was soon discovered via Discord and people mentioned her by taco on here afterwards. She goes by Crashndive now.

Lol this bitch was crazy

5 years ago
That'd have to be a REALLY elaborate alter ego lol.

But Seto has internet presence elsewhere and stuck around quite awhile after Kiel sulked off into the sunset. His experience seems pretty similar to yours actually and some things just can't be faked.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
I wonder if Kiel is still Will 's favorite human being.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
I did like his writing style and friendliness with the new folk, but time have moved on :)

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

The husband/wife thing seems to switch up sometimes. Kiel always claimed to have a wife on the forums though so that's the version I go by, though he was into some wacky polyamory thing online.

Obviously didn't work out too well regardless of gender.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
That's pretty fucked up though. I don't really recognize you since I wasn't on the forum much back then but was this going on in 2014 too?

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

i dont have the messages anymore. so i cant quite remember but i think it was around the time they became a mod

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Lost his husband actually. Or rather divorced him so he could live the dream of open relationships on the internet.

As an aside, I actually banned him when this came up the other day with another returning member and I suddenly realized a guy that collected teenagers and did suicidal rants at them to the point they come back to the site under alts just so he won't know they're here didn't really need an account. That'll show HIM the next time he tries to log in for like two minutes six months from now.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Is this a secret ending from A Very Special CYS?

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I have this fear that Seth looks through my stuff, or may one day use me as a puppet seeing that I once couldn't access my account, and he changed my password for me. I just pray that he forgot it or he's too afraid to come back here.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Can't you just change your password again? If you're worried you'll forget it, just use something like Keepass.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

No, it's extremely simple, and has been burned into my mind out of fear. I think I'll just stick with it.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
You should've changed your password immediately after that.

You seem pretty dumb but look, just post your password here along with your debit card information and I'll change it for you for just $1.99.

Bad Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Really? That sounds like too much. How about $1.50?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Anyway it's good we can get this out in the open finally although it's been one of the worst kept secrets on the site for awhile.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Sorry for just springing it out in the open :/. Just didnt want this site to go uninformed if they didnt know

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Nah it's been discussed in Ford's Discord and mine so that's half the active users on the site already anyhow if they were paying attention.

I think Slasher is the only one still in contact with Kiel.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I am in contact with him, yeah. From what I understand, all of Kiel's relationship were consensual (from what I've heard, Jibble kind of started the relationship) but I only understand Kiel's perspective, really.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Consensual? Are you fucking insane? He groomed them.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Just shut up and accept the fact that Kiel was a child molester, and maybe you can redeem yourself after that massive L. 

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Lmao. I stated that I only know his side and that I would enjoy having another perspective.. but with you, clearly, I'm not gonna get that. I'll wait for someone more level-headed.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

...thats incorrect... to my knowledge Kiel has never touched someone underage inappropriately 

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Kiel was a horrible person, and that’s just that. There’s no use to go digging up old files. Leave him to rot like he should. 

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

You do realise im the guy who started the thread? Im not condoning his behavior but im not sprouting bs about him either

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
AYT you filthy koreaboo fanfic writing manga reading degenerate I blame you for starting the cataclysmic event that began this horrid timeline when you wrote that super gay fanfic that must have woken Kiel’s inner fetishes until he/she became a full blown cougar, I hope you’re happy and wish that you make a part 2.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

What can we do to jump to a different worldline?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
I won’t lie it’s not going to be easy, someone get me some time machine themed manga, nuclear energy rods, a direct phone line to Kim Jong Ill, and a whole lot of Dr.Pepper.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

You don't have to touch someone innappropriately to groom them. Grooming in this particular definition is establishing an emotional connection with the intent of doing sexual or abusive shit, not eating flies off of them or washing them off in the bath.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Do you really not know what grooming is? Because the alternate is a mid-twenties person just happens to hang out with teenagers who just happen to all want to start relationships with him once they're legal to the point he just has no choice but to demand the relationships be open polyamorous ones because he's just so overwhelmed by all the unexpected attention and yet wants to be fair.

Oh, and if they ever leave him he'll kill himself. They started this after all, it's their responsibility.

Also, Fenris and Anubis are such retarded edgelord names for personalities.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

1. I didnt even know there were any others other than Seto
2. Never heard of Fenris or Anubis

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Damn, how do you people know so much of this personal information? Lmao. Seto the shemale must've snitched.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Actually most of the info came from Taco.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Kind of pales in comparison to everything else now, but another thing Taco revealed that I was just facepalming at was that Kiel was just straight up copy and pasting PMs from JJJ as well as posts from the admin only board that were getting passed to him from Seth at all these various kids in Skype when all that other drama started up.

Not the greatest showing of professionalism from anyone there.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Pretty odd you open up with all the relationships were consensual and fine, then when Mizal reveals it was actually fucked up manipulation, ask how she could know what happened in such detail.

It's almost as if you have an agenda and aren't just some bystander... How mysterious.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I asked to have detail from the beginning, but from what I saw and read (I was friends with Kiel and everyone he dated) it all seemed consensual.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
You can't have a consensual relationship with an underaged kid.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

It's very creepy, no doubt, but the law is confusing. The age of consent for UK is 16, which is what Jibble was. But he also wasn't an adult and there was a big age gap, plus you have to consider international law.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
If only Kiel had just gone to Thailand instead, his reputation would still be spotless.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Uh... no. That's not how the law works. Federal child grooming laws in the US don't differentiate on where the victim is, and international law doesn't come into play here at all.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

My last few points was actually me agreeing with you guys, not with Kiel.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

OK, I don't really care, I was just pointing out you were wrong about the law. I don't really care about the Kiel shit much.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Rabbit hole just gets deeper whenever more info about him gets uncovered. Lol.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Kiel likely went in and deleted all his messages the last time he randomly logged in, that's really too bad. If only someone had banned him right about the time he had adminship removed, there'd probably be all kinds of incriminating shit in there.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Ok no one be alarmed if you see Kiel logged on in just a minute, it's just me.

e: oops I guess I have to unban him first. You know what I'll do this later.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I was wondering what was so funny then read Mizal's quote

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Keeping an eye on this for the drama tho.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

If anyone is interested, I would like to have a 1 on 1 with someone. I wanna see the other side not from Kiel's point of view.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

So, I don't know what happened, but did Kiel actually physically meet anyone involved here? Also, were he and Seto an actual thing, then?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Not to anyones knowledge and no only online dating i believe

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
How old was Soundstorm? She gave the impression of being a little older than the rest but I'm curious now considering she doesn't really fit the other patterns there. (although perhaps I'm just confusing age with bitchiness.)

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Dont remember much about her, she was older than me i think

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Hello!

I dunno what you’ve been told, but I’ve been friends with Kiel for a bit (Um, well, define friends, we are technically exes?)

While some of the rumours I’ve read about are true, I can assure that Kiel isn’t a pedophile (I was 21 when we were together, personally)? I’m not entirely sure where that rumour came up...but if you have any questions, please DM me! I’m very new so I’m a little nervous about interacting with people here (to be honest, by ‘a little nervous’, I mean ‘absolutely terrified’, I can tell some people (Kiel, Soundstorm, Slashy and Seth maybe?) I know don’t have great reputations), but I promise to be honest!

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Sorry, how can you know someone isn't a pedophile? I mean, you can know he didn't molest you or whatever, but how can you be so certain he isn't one anyhow?

Then again, I don't think anyone actually thinks he is a literal one, but rather a twisted, creepy dude who manipulated children in a weird way, but still.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Please forgive me, but I wasn’t actually able to read the whole thread, it’s a little long! But who claimed molestation? I don’t think kiel has ever met anyone here in person...? But I could be wrong, please clarify if that’s wrong.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

No one has, no. But I'm asking how you could know someone else isn't a pedophile.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I guess I can’t know that for sure? But (and this is not my example, I believe it’s from John Oliver?) “we can’t prove you DIDN’T have sex a goat, so you probably did because nothing says you didn’t” is a weird angle to take for me? 

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

OK, true, but that basically means you've not actually brought anything to the discussion here. You don't seem to have any new information, and your defense if Kiel goes as far as "I'm friends with him and I like him" rather than any of the initial evidence towards the actual worthwhile point of "I can assure you he's definitely not". 

So I'm not sure how you can know yourself whether he is and has done the bad things people say, let alone tell us.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I mean, your only reasoning is that you DON’T like him...?

But I suppose I just want to be able to answer things on what I know if anyone has questions to send to me directly. I’m getting the immediate impression that everyone is rather hostile about the topic, so I don't know if I’ll be posting much. Maybe I’ll make some games though, we’ll see, the system itself seems pretty cool.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

No, that's not my only reasoning, nor my reasoning in any way. Apparently, the reasoning is that he sent a bunch of messages to underage people grooming them, and there's shit tons of stuff that Mizal and the others know that I didn't bother to look into, because again, I'm not particularly invested in him.

It seems somewhat petty to act like everyone just so happens to be hostile, though, there's a lot of evidence he's been child grooming and definitely inappropriate in many ways, that's going to lead people to be hostile with him.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Is there some reason you're not just using your Soundstorm account?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

What of Soundstorm?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
You know I can look up IPs now, right?

e:

P.S. Kiel is still a faggot

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Doesn't matter. The illusion for the rest of us will always be unbroken...who is this mysterious new person who knows kiel? We'll just have to find out through DMs.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I doubt anyone’ll believe me if I say I’m related so I won’t really get into it, but I do know Soundstorm in person.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Lol ok

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
dnes sedun pretty plz i am poor man from urugauy

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

What a weird and specific thing to put together an account then come out and openly deny the very day or so after this really became a discussion...

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I was informed of it by Slashy so I wanted to help if I could? Or learn if I was wrong about someone I know.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Don't drag me into this, I don't even know who the fuck you are.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Different Slashy, I think.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I'm the only Slashy I know but go off I guess.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
How many Slashy's were in this cult? Is it one of those things that's more like a title than a name?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Wow I missed a great short thread. I feel like I've been molested by kiel now.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Since I don’t feel like telling different people more than once because I’ve told most of this story over and fucking over again that it feels like a broken record at this point, I’m posting this here. Slasher, and whoever else can soak in the knowledge or ignore it. There’s probably going to be a repeat of shit that was already said in this thread, but have to start from the beginning for the sake of completeness.

From the top:

1. Kiel was fucking around with sex talk on the forums with underage members of the site. Granted Seto apparently was “of age” during this, peeps like Zag, Chris and others however were not.

2. Kiel made a back door account which was a security breach that got him into the major trouble that ultimately got him demoted.

3. After a big clusterfuck of a thread with Sound “twatwaffle” Storm and Tacocat defending Kiel, they all left in a huff. Kiel took down his stories and that was seemingly the end of it for a while.

4. A little while later Seto was speaking to me quite a bit via PMs, While I knew he had something going on with Kiel, that really wasn’t any of my business and I was cordial with him. Not like I had anything against Seto and honestly didn’t really give a shit about Kiel since he was gone anyway.

5. Axiom contacted me saying that Soundstorm was “concerned” about ME speaking to Seto. Thought I was whispering poison in his ear or some shit. The only thing at the time I was speaking to Seto about at the time was changing my cursor to a little skull since everyone was fucking about with the site coding before JJJ fixed the security on it. I wasn’t even talking to Seto about whatever he and Kiel were doing (And didn’t want to know).

6. Fucking Taco contacts me directly telling me that Seto is super suicidal and they all had to convince him not to off himself on a few occasions. THEN tells me to NOT say anything to Seto that I know about him and Kiel for some fucking reason because Seto is this super fragile flower.

I told Taco I didn’t give a shit about Kiel and didn’t really understand WHY she would be telling me this if she was so concerned about it. Though I actually respected Taco a lot more than Kiel or that fucking cunt Soundstorm who completely fucking avoided any direct confrontation with me.

And while I’m jumping ahead a little bit, Seto is actually a lot less fragile than Kiel, Taco and Soundstorm gave him credit for. The whole fucking time they’re worrying that I’m some bad fucking influence when I was probably a lot more supportive in the limited capacity that I never intended in the first fucking place.

7. Seto as I said was PMing me quite a bit on a regular basis. And eventually he was in a bit of a depression and alluded to a bad relationship. Rather than beat around the fucking bush, I just outright asked Seto, if he was talking about Kiel. With some reluctance he said he was and I told him, that was between him and Kiel and I wasn’t going to give too much advice on it, but IF Seto really did feel like Kiel was being manipulative/abusive/whatever, then he needs to get the fuck out of there.

Now, again I didn’t really ask too many fucking questions, so I assumed Seto and Kiel must have met in real life. I don’t know, however Seto DID say that he caught Kiel reading through his emails and got pissed at him for invading his privacy, so again, I figured they met in real life.

8. For a long time nothing happened. I assumed Seto eventually broke up with Kiel. I didn’t ask. As for Taco, she disappeared, along with Soundstorm.

9. Kiel popped up once or twice to fuck about with his stories. Republishing them, taking them down, and such. Never posted. Just quietly disappeared.

10. Taco came back as CrashnDive. Didn’t know it was her at first until Mizal spotted her in Ford’s discord under her old name. After that was discovered, that secret was out.

11. Taco spoke to Mizal about Kiel saying the following things:

Taco said she changed her handle so Kiel might not know she still hung around the site.

He lost his wife/husband “in real life” and also broke up with some other online wives/husbands, as well as Soundstorm who had apparently bitched to Axiom much earlier in this sordid timeline that Kiel was “moody” and “sulky” when he didn’t get his way. The love was gone.

Was into some weird polyamory online shit, though sounds like he alienated so many people, even the poly degenerates didn’t want much to do with him.

He lost his job for some unspecified reason. Probably due to being a crazy shitbag.

Confirmed being a crazy shitbag by admitting to having 3 different personalities that he spoke to sometimes. One was Fenris, another was Anubis, (Don’t know the third one, logic would dictate Cerberus, if we’re keeping with the mythological dog theme though)

12. Chris said when he was temporarily hanging out with Kiel, it was fucking odd that he wanted all the young members to call him mom. Said he got out of there because it felt weird and cult like. Yet more confirmation that Kiel was acting shady around teenagers when at this point he’s supposed to be in his mid to late 20s.

13. At some point made a dick out of pig assholes and lips to become a real boy.

14. Jibble tells us more fucked up shit about Kiel, continuing to confirm what we all thought in the first fucking place.

And I think that about sums up all the info that may or may not have been touched upon here. I’m sure if I missed something, Mizal or perhaps others can add more. But I feel like this all has been repeated several times before in bits and pieces to various people here and there asking this same question.

Personally, I don’t fucking know if Kiel is out there molesting teenagers or whatever, but his behavior is pretty fucking shady based on what is known and the site is better off without him.

At best he’s just a mentally/emotionally manipulative asshole that preys upon the vulnerable young folk. (Which is bad enough)

At worst, well someone get Chris Hansen out of retirement.

I do know he fucking talked shit about me behind my back and as I said never fucking confronted me about any of it if he had THAT much of a problem with me. Whenever I was suggested to be an admin, (brought up by Bucky, Mizal, JJJ and a few others) he would go on about how “Well he didn’t ask to be an admin” or I wouldn’t be responsible and I’d make things harder for him, blah blah, blah…

Also, despite popular belief on the “hate club” that Kiel claimed was being made about him during the beginning of this whole fiasco, I didn’t call the guy a faggot during that screenshot that Mason did which apparently got Kiel so butthurt about.

I called Kiel a tranny, which apparently was more on target than I could have guessed at the time.

In any case, like Mizal once said about this fucking event:

“Kiel is a faggot. How it started, how it ended.”

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Finally, an open opportunity to chronicle this epic tale of depraved lunacy for future generations. Imagine in 6 or 7 years when many of us won't congregate here any longer. People should be able to know the long proud history of the fine webshite.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Pretty impressed End was able to bring you back from the dead for this one.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I can explain. ;)
I was only half dead.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
He's missing the part about the user who made a storygame where Kiel had sex with various members of the site, but that predates most of what he's talking about.

I wonder how it plays into all this. Maybe it was actually at Kiel's request to gauge the reaction of those in the stories. It's also at about that point that I remember his mental state seemed to plummet.

Morale of the story - Never trust people that are nice to you on the internet.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
That actually is an important bit I like to include when I tell the story. Kiel and Seth took it so Very Seriously, Bucky meanwhile just goes 'lol, you guys are being trolled by an eleven year Warrior Cat' in BHB and that's when Kiel's grudge against him started and almost immediately spilled over onto CYS along with all the Soundstorm involvement.

>Morale of the story - Never trust people that are nice to you on the internet.

There's a reason we all think Will is some kind of serial killer IRL.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
>6. Fucking Taco contacts me directly telling me that Seto is super suicidal and they all had to convince him not to off himself on a few occasions. THEN tells me to NOT say anything to Seto that I know about him and Kiel for some fucking reason because Seto is this super fragile flower.

I'd have to go digging back through some things but pretty sure I remember it confirmed much later that these claims she made were mostly bullshit and it was Kiel who directly put her up to this, I guess as a way to scare you off from chatting with precious porcelain Seto over PMs.

Anyone heard anything from Seto recently btw or keep track of his youtube or whatever? I'm not able to message him on Discord anymore since we're not on the same server but last I heard he was just working all the time to afford to live in some perpetually burning dystopian hellscape overrun with illegals and the homeless. But perhaps in the meantime he's gotten desperate enough to deal in contraband plastic straws and made his fortune.

There's still the mystery of why his name is in one of the autocompletes for CYS but I remember he was trying to hide from his fans or something at one point. Did not question that too hard because really when someone mentions to me they have a youtube channel it's almost exactly like they just told me they have some manner of virulent genital fungus, certainly pretty gross but I just try to politely change the subject and certainly don't ask to see it.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I have to ask.. what the fuck is #13 about?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I thought it was pretty obvious I was referring to Kiel getting a sex change to become a dude.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Oh. I thought you meant some sort of fucked up cult ritual of a pig death.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Probably did that too. Lol.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Woah. People get really weird online.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Allegedly a Dragon Story - partially inspired by Kiel_Farren's failing sanity.

I'm like a bloody oracle, even if it was a completely innocent and lighthearted joke at the time.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Yeah I told him your sperg senses had activated and to check the IP.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Chris Hansen actually did come out of retirement, he does stuff similar to TCAP on this anti-crime youtube channel, but it's really poorly promoted and has an inconsistent upload schedule... So it may as well not exist, but hey. If our Chris had been our man on the inside of the cult's remains, they could have probably tag-teamed him into the SWAT house.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I've discovered that this sort of thing has happened with Kiel at least two other times, potentially three, and I've cut ties.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
I hope you mean #13

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I wish that's what I was referring to.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I'm actually high-key disturbed over this. He was a close friend of mine and to find out that he's actually a pedophile.. yikes. I feel honestly really gross, dirty, and manipulated.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Did you actually find out more info or just definitely confirm what the furry was saying?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

He dated a 14 year old a while back, there was some roleplaying and a pic exchange. He also had conversations with Taco about how he had feelings for her.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Let it be remembered that this is the same admin who was very loudly upset about (and the one who subsequently banned and made a whole PSA thread about) Brennon, a 17 year old who did the same thing.

"The investigation regarding this was extremely unpleasant and I have already discussed the subject ad-nauseam (and I really do mean that) so I do not want to rehash the finer details here for the sake of morbid curiosity.

Understand, though: his presence will NOT be tolerated on the forums or on this site in any way, shape, or form.

I would appreciate the community's full cooperation on this matter.

Brennon, if you're reading this, give up. Move on. There is nothing left for you here. As you've already been told, you are not welcome here any longer, and no matter how many times you change your name, I will find you again. We're not giving you any more chances and we're not listening to any more excuses.

You know what you did was wrong, and your behavior before, during, and after the night in question was reprehensible. If you care about anyone in this community, then the only decent thing you could do now is leave for good and stop upsetting them." -Kiel Farren, defender of children

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

EDIT: Nevermind that's a good line, I'm stealing that and saving it somewhere relevant.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

What did I miss before the edit?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

"Have at thee, Brennon! Nobody molests MY victims!"

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Lol, there can only be one.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
I was just thinking of this. I'm gonna throw up a little excuse me brb.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Jesus. Taco is still a tiny infant even today.

I guess I really do need to check the inbox but I'm suspecting/hoping the reason he logged in last time was to delete everything.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

He also works as a pediatric nurse..

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Well that's disturbing and concerning.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Should we do something?... Is there a way we could do something?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Unless the admins can somehow contact his place of employment or authorities, I doubt there's anything we can do.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
I thought he got fired? And yeah I'd think somebody should be contacted about something if that's the case, but I'm not sure who and how much actual evidence still exists.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Well, he was a pharmacist before I think.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Before I blocked Kiel on all platforms, he informed me he was going to seek help/treatment for his issues.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

TBH, I forgot how much drama happened around here.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Summer is dying. Fall is ramping up around here. Can't wait for all the typical extra-juicy every day drama to happen between october - march.

Leora joined at a summer thinks this place is dead most of the time - little does she know why the forums are so addicting.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
1. I joined in February. Nothing was happening then either.

2. Ii'm pretty sure I'm already addicted anyway.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
I knew there was some special sense of community about the long time members who joined the site so young and it turns out getting either molested or almost molested by Kiel is a shared family experience you can all relate to and bond over now for years to come.

Future members won't have these kinds of special memories, all they get is that time Endmaster called them a fucktard and banned them.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

"Back in my day, new members who joined at a young age didn't just get banned, we ran the risk of getting molested. You new kids have it too easy."

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Even further back there was this thing between a guy named Alvin and some girl on here. Long story short he left saying he hated all of us and that he was going to travel the world while writing.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

What's the long version?

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Basically the same thing with minor details added on, like how the girl either wasn't really a girl or that she chose to make his/her gender ambiguous as a response to being creeped out by Alvin. That and Alvin planned on travellling to England or wherever to see him/her until he/she revealed that she was a him.

The discovery and reaction caused them both to be very upset and it somehow spilled out into the forums with suicide threats.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Oof

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

About the only thing I have to add to this shitstorm that no one else has said is that during my time as one of Kiel's potential harem boys he asked what town I lived in (since he lived in Arizona as well at the time), presumably so he could visit me. Considering I felt uncomfortable about it then even though I hadn't seen the light then, I think that should say something.

E: Anyway just read through the whole thread. All I have to say is Kiel's a piece of shit, and I love how we get to have this conversation every few months when an old member pops in and is like "yo wtf happened to Kiel".

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

On the bright side, nice to see everyone respecting Kiel's transgenderism to the best degree expectable of them, and also, otters hold hands to not drift away while they sleep, so that's nice.

Bitta non-pedophile news for you guys, hope you enjoy that.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

I suspect the fact that people on the internet aren't being mean to transgenders may have to do with the fact that their attention is being grabbed by something far more alarming.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Hey, still positive news. Also, did you know that in our lifetimes we'll have fixed the hole in the Ozone layer? That's also nice. Lots of positive news for you today.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Until the pedo thing came out, Kiel actually being a woman was the least surprising thing ever, someone biologically male could never fake that level of pettiness.

I just find it easier to stick with the pronouns I'm used to using for someone, like the way I never accepted my parrot Max was female even after he laid an egg four years after I got him.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

TBH, I'm also mostly using male pronouns for Kiel out of habit as well.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Since they told me they were genderfluid i use any

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Same with Seto since apparently it's come out that he's actually a girl too (again, not too surprising since it was hinted at a couple times in the past), but I'm used of referring to him as a dude by now, so I'm not bothering to change it at this point.

I'm sure if Morgan was here, she'd be pleased to see how accepting we all actually are.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago
Or lazy.

A fresh start, I guess

5 years ago

Well its been amazing to talk to you all again, i wish i had never been forced to leave. I hear yall got discord now, hit me up with that link :P

A fresh start, I guess

5 years ago

No. 

A fresh start, I guess

5 years ago

being mean for no reason is not being cool and edgy, plus being cool and edgy doesn't fit you

in other news here's the link Jibble: https://discord.gg/jzyDE47

A fresh start, I guess

5 years ago

FS it wont work

message me a link Lusus#9887

A fresh start, I guess

5 years ago

It's not a phase, Chris! 

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago
So there's really not much more to say about Pedo Mod Kiel, he's a disgusting piece of shit and belongs in prison and that's really all there is to it, but this thread did raise some other questions.

@Aro_Penguin, you've explained that you're Soundstorm's sister/bff/gf/whatever, some mysterious person who both knows her IRL and keeps in contact with online friends of hers who also watch the forum and have a vested interest in protecting her reputation on a site she dislikes, doesn't use, and has no interest in.

You were sent here to defend Kiel, just like Soundstorm often did by a mysterious Slashy who is not our Slasher but another, different one he's not heard of. You were previously in an online relationship with Kiel, just like Soundstorm, and...well that's really all we know. Can you enlighten us any further about your mission here?

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago

Hmmmmm yes it is very suspicion that this person who is totally not Soundcloud or whatever pops in to defend Kiel.

I have theory: person IS Soundcloud

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago

I wouldn’t necessarily discount that AP isn’t SS outright, mainly because Sound was a hysterical bleeding twatwaffle who constantly bitched about the site and how “mean” everyone was, while never actually contributing anything other than to suck Pedo Mod Kiel’s phantom dick.

AP is almost too calm to be Soundstorm, so it’s possible that they’re just some faggot that knows her and Kiel.

Then again maybe we’ll learn that this is really one of Soundstorm’s split personalities since this whole thing seems to just get weirder with each new chapter.

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago
Hmm I guess you must be right, Aro_Penguin said she'd be honest right there in her post so she's surely not lying?? And we were already pretty thoroughly introduced to the only two personalities Soundstorm possessed. One screeches out hysterical accusations and the other poorly disguises a bunch of disingenuity and passive aggression under a thin shell of 'nice! ^_^'.

Not sure which is Sound and which is Storm but both were utter cunts. Such quivering piles of out of control hormones might very well do something like running back to a manipulative creep like Kiel to undo the one sensible choice either had ever made, but I'm sure they could never come here and fake holding it together for more than a post or two.

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago
After all this I had to dig up the moment twatwaffle first entered my vocabulary. @Bucky indeed.

@Bucky Hey, jerk. It's Kiel's damn job to look into matters like this. There's no need to be a condescending, egotistical prick about it, regardless of the outcome.
On top of that, if anyone was the most victimized in this situation, by that story, it was Kiel. And yet he still looked into it, as is his job on the site, when he'd have every right to jump the gun and just ban them completely. And you twatwaffles sit from the sidelines like you know everything, laughing and throwing rocks at someone who's already had enough bullshit from all of this. I don't know why Kiel puts up with you.

*laughs and throws rocks*

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago
You should find my post she was referencing to make the flailing look even more out of place. But I guess it would need the context that Kiel and Seth were treating a troll story like an FBI crime scene on the White House lawn.

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago
Scroll up, I linked the whole page in reply to something Killa said.

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago
Link no good.

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago
Well that's just strange. It works if you copy it from plain text, but clicking the link itself cuts out the http:// even though that is definitely included in the link I created. I have no idea.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160710122112/http://www.bountyheadbebop.com/forum/index.php?topic=637.7850

Well anyway there's the plain text and for future reference since we'll all be pointing people with questions back at this thread for awhile to come I sense here's pictures of all your trolly inflammatory posts on the subject that got her all worked up like that for anyone too lazy to click:

That's it. That's all. That and the WC kid's little troll game about Kiel masturbating (and let's not pretend Kiel didn't masturbate at some point during their interaction) was the beginning of the end for Pedo Mod Kiel. Like Killa said, his mental state seemed to take a RAPID plunge right around then. No less of a manipulative creep before that of course, but until then he did so well faking being normal.

e: do u think maybe Kiel was hacked by a pedo? (Or three?)

So about Soundstorm...

5 years ago

Yes, his mind was entirely hacked by 3 personalities! I've heard about these things called "Life Hacks" where no doubt Russian Scammers hack into your very life! It's not Kiel's fault at all he's just trying to get his account back from those deep web Child Pornographers.

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Better late than never, because hate is timeless!

https://imgur.com/IWxkrF4

Pedo Mod Kiel Farren

5 years ago

Aro_Penguin...?

5 years ago
Still never did find out who the mysterious Aro_Penguin is...? She never did post again...? I thought she was going to defend the pedophile...that's why she said she was here...?

She still definitely...? Reminds me...? Of someone though...?

Maybe I should...? Ban her...?

Aro_Penguin...?

5 years ago

I mean, it's strange, I DIDN'T think she was familiar...?

Wow maybe mizal has finally gone mad with power. 9.9 What a rock-throwing twatwaffle.

Aro_Penguin...?

5 years ago
Squawking and tripping over your ridiculous webby feet to white knight the first female penguin you see, give me a break.

Aro_Penguin...?

5 years ago
Bitch never even logged in again. Banned now, and her old account too.

I think it must have suddenly dawned on her that this was the first time she'd ever posted without Kiel standing by to delete posts and threads to protect her, she got stage fright or something. The other day I was looking forward to her latest performance, but honestly at this point she's just gross and I'm done.

She was the only one in that Skype group who wasn't a child or a mental case, she knew very well what the fuck was up. She seemed to momentarily come to her senses awhile back and dumped Kiel but now she's right back defending him after even Slasher has severed. Fuck, I thought Leora was bad.

Aro_Penguin...?

5 years ago

Hold on, she was an adult witnessing the whole mess and fully aware of what was going on but she still defends Kiel? That really ticks me off. I assumed she was just another kid who got internet-molested.

Aro_Penguin...?

5 years ago

I banned twatwaffle's old account a long time ago (well banned it again). But never hurts to double tap. (or unload the clip if you prefer)