Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

So, it seems like every Irish person I've met in my online presence, excluding Steve (GUMMYBEARS!!!) [sorry Steve I don't know you that well], has seemingly decided to be drunk (the ones that are of drinking age), when we first meet.

Sometimes, I just give up on ignoring certain stereotypes (and yes Steve I'm aware Ireland has been trying to pull away from the drunkard stereotype). From the lovely Evie who I once spammed to death just to see if I could get her cursing at me, (she pops in one Post-St. Patricks Day hungover as all get out), to Robbie who apologized for anything he might have said the first time we met (during the second time we chatted), because he had been drunk chatting...

I get it, stereotypes can be offensive (truthfully as a Southerner I find the whole dumb redneck thing hilarious not offensive), but then this phrase comes to mind: Stereotypes are often stereotypes for a reason.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
I guarantee you that Steve has been either drunk or high everytime he's posts here. (And masturbating I'm afraid, though that's beside the point.)

Stereotypes can be a great, endless well of humor, regardless of whether they're accurate or not. Sometimes they're fun in their own right for parody purposes and sometimes the entertainment comes from watching a virtue signaller freak out on someone else's behalf, or in encountering someone who spews them unironically in a frothy stream.

As far as existing for a reason, though; I have lived and worked with so many live, walking stereotypes that I can attest that most redneck jokes as well as most of the ones you've heard about Mexicans are absolutely correct 90% of the time, and if anything don't go far enough.

Most gender stereotypes also check out.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Having grown up in an area comprised mostly of rednecks, I can attest to this as well. Just like everyone else, I've found Jeff Foxworthy's redneck jokes to be hilarious (mostly because they're true) and the older I get, I see how they more and more apply to me. It's actually gratifying in some sense to not be left out and to actually be a part of a stereotype.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Well obviously, people don't see negroids as a dirty subspecies of criminals for no reason. They are, across the board a dirtier race of criminals and thugs who move about in packs harassing the more attractive white women, colassing around smack dens and fried chicken joints. There's a reason black's have lower intelligence, of course, and it's clearly genetic. I mean, I get why they'd be offended when we point out they don't bathe, but come on, stereotypes are often stereotypes for a reason, and when we pretend niggers aren't acting like niggers, we hurt our culture, society and economy.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Steve, are you on the fritz, or is this normal for you?

Stereotypes

6 years ago

What's wrong?

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Nothing at all actually. Your stereotypes...nah I'm not gonna be that one guy. As to Fried Chicken, man I'd say that's a southern stereotype as a whole (look at me talking as if the entire southern world is like an American Redneck.)

Stereotypes

6 years ago

So I'll presume you agree with my obvious stereotypes that I pointed out, as I can back them with statistics, and we'll lead it at that. I mean, usually they're all just off their heads on crack.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

A few of your stereotypes can apply to ALL Southerners. The rest would be those in the criminal caste.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Ah yes, as the blacks exist in a caste system.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Criminals do. Some are Black, Some are White, and Some wear yellow polka dot bikinis.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

There's no criminal caste, you dimwitted fucktard.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Not a global one no, but there can be small individual setups. Then again, I'm probably misusing the term caste.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

You are, but even if you weren't, not all criminals are crack-obsessed, women-raping groups of unintelligent morons, and its these stereotypes dipshits like you create that prevent actual discussion and understanding from taking place, all because you don't understand nuance.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

We can't begin to know every background, but I can begin to theorize on how they work (disclaimer: this may not be all criminals), you have the narcissistic personality, the...crap I'm going behavioral analyst.

Anyway folks, I have to walk off. Steve feel free to rail at me all you want. Just don't drag people in...

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Well now you're just being boring.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

He could have at least tried to make the argument that gypsies are the closest thing to a "criminal caste."

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Well you can, but you'd be wrong, and doing exactly what I just said you were doing that was awful. Anyway, fuck you, I'll rail on anyone with awful belief systems.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Last night he apparently backed down like a little bitch during some other argument to avoid getting banned, now he feels regret and is saying nigger a lot to overcompensate and preserve his edge.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Steve. Smh

Stereotypes

6 years ago
It's funny to me as well that fried chicken and watermelon are considered racist stereotypes. Find me a single person living in the South that wouldn't tear up both at a moment's notice.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Add Fried Catfish to the mix, and I'd be doubly pleased.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Anyhow, in regard to shitbags McGee's Irish comments, no, the Irish aren't a culture of drunks. It seems equally as much of an American aspect in culture, what with it apparently being a thing where you just get a beer when you get home and plant yourself in front of a TV, or go to a bar to avoid talking to your family. But there, in American culture that's seen as a single aspect, where the downplayed version in Irish culture is glorified to be the entire thing.

I could explain the intricacies of Irish culture and how much of it is connected to Western Culture in general, it's ties to English culture and I could translate it's slang usages, but unfortunately, due to the self-centered media, a general culture that holds up ignorance as a positivity and the general size of the US means that the people there are ultimately incredibly ignorant of the outside world at large, and thus my time would be wasted. 

Stereotypes often exist for a reason, but often that reason is racist propaganda. The image of the poor, drunk, religious Irish Man had a base in reality, was exaggerated to cartoonish proportions for propaganda used by the Unionist, Protestant, Rich upper classes to help make it seem like they were incapable of governership, and then continuously planted in culture by low key humor. Similar propaganda can be seen being used against blacks in various cultures, Asians, or really any community. The build up of these stereotypes quite frankly excuses the introvertion of ideas as people assume vast blocs of the world are stereotypes and thus not to be truly considered, so that instead, groups like Nationalists and Supremacists can rise up.

But I digress, the point is, you're a fuckwit, Endeavour.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

I can agree with connections and stereotype origins. I will have you know that you're seemingly outside part my personal Irish stereotype (a friendly people, disliked by the old world no matter how hard they tried). Then again I don't know you. As to the drunk slob on the couch American stereotype, meh. There's also the Cowboy, the weird Californian style dude, etc.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

And as I've already explained, holding a stereotype to hold millions of people to is retarded and you're a fool for trying so. Even if it wasn't, the Irish being "a friendly people disliked by the old world no matter how hard they tried" doesn't even have the slight backing in reality. Ireland is tenth in the list of most reputable countries, America's only noteworthy for literally having the largest gap between where they perceive they are in other country's opinions and where they are.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
In my opinion, they haven't actually tried all that hard. When's the last time one of them has even offered to share their pot of gold with you?

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Stereotypes are often continued through (often wrong) reinforcement of those ideas. For example, here's the first images I see when googling _______ person.

American person:

Mexican person:
Image result for mexican  person

Irish person:
 <- Steve? :)

As you can see, only one of these pictures could truly be argued to be in any way properly representative, yet the other two images are to be shown to the world as if they are accurate.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

I'd argue that the second image is probably becoming more representative for an American person anyhow.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Lol

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Stereotypes are stupid when they're like 'ALL [group] is like [thing]', but in the same way there are exceptions there are also always people who embody them in an almost cartoonish manner and seemingly without a hint of self awareness.

Broadly applying racial or nationalistic stereotypes doesn't make a lot of sense though, because usually they're formed from an aspect of a culture, and obviously cultures change and a person can be raised in any circumstance to the point that no longer applies.

There's nothing inherently offensive about a picture of a Mexican guy wearing a sombrero though. (Or a Japanese person in a kimono or a Texan in a cowboy hat) That is part of a culture, and yes sometimes cultures contain things that were used to create stereotypes.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

The Irish picture is bullshit and holds no ties to culture.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Steve, the man is celebrating the fact that he's like 1/16th Irish or something, probably, maybe. And he's doing it in the manner appropriate to his own culture. Don't hate.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

In hindsight, I could've worded my post better. My mistake.
Nothing is wrong with wearing clothes that are part of ones history/culture. The Mexican individual was there mostly to show the other format of the culture. The American was a generic white guy in a suit (thus no real culture). The Mexican was in more geographically specific clothing (which I failed to mention in my post like a goober). The Irishman was just trolling the culture.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Stereotypes are often inaccurate and simplistic generalizations, when people just take the worst trates of a culture/comunity and assume they're all the same. Judging people is easy, learning is hard. No stereotype is completely true. And even if you're unlucky enough to meet only drunk Irish people, for example, it hardly matters. People get drunk all the time, pretty much everywhere. So yeah, be nice and other such shit.
But don't worry. You all look the same to me, so I hate you all. No stereotypes.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Pfft, I bet they all used to think little blind girls were sweet and helpless and sympathetic. gj, lure people in with that, then kick em right in the shins for believing stereotypes.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
But ... that wouldn't be nice! :)

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Stereotypes are only used by the severely uneducated. People of every race/denomination does and still do the same thing. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason, yes, because every race/denomination has a certain culture/habits to it that others choose to follow because ppl want meaning as they go through life. Such as blacks and crime, whites wanting to be/believing there a superior race, Irish and drunk habits, Mexicans being servants, ect. Long story short, only a truly ignorant and idiotic moron would believe someone is a certain kind of way based on where they come from or their race/denomination. 

Stereotypes

6 years ago
So you're a truly ignorant and idiotic moron?

Good to know.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

I thought this site was full of at least decent leveled I.Q. writers. Not losers who throw low leveled I.Q. insults at ppl because they disagree with what was said rather than apply facts of their own knowledge to refute a statement. Smh. Good to know Mizal

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Why do you even still have an account. Berka must be slipping. Smh, just smh

Continue using your precious remaining posting time to spew stereotypes and hate speech while pretending to be against both though. (I mean that sincerely, this is moderately more entertaining than the usual.)

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Might be legit. Valid email address and no known alts linked to the IP.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
New email and IP? Well I don't know what can be done in the face of such advanced hacker skills but I guess we'll see how this plays out.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Wait, why are we ragging on new blood?

Stereotypes

6 years ago

I imagine since she went on a rant about you being a horrible racist piece of trash before she edited her post.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

I'm assuming she must've edited, as her new post doesn't seem to have anything particularly bad. Plus, she's at least four pages into her storygame, so that puts her as one of the most productive site members we got.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Here's the original post if you're interested.

Steve. There are blacks that made it into Hollywood using a variety of skills, blacks that have helped out whites, blacks that have made a large impact on this country and helped build it, blacks that has left a large legacy in the world, blacks who is and will forever be remebered for the greater good they have done. You on the other hand, are nothing but a truly subhuman racist piece of garbage who happens to be a living organism. Trash, who takes breath. These are facts mind you, don't chop it down to an opinion to make yourself sleep better at night. Just in case no ones informed you on what you are, I have. 

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Yup end master that was me. I edited it for the sake of not getting pent up over another individuals beliefs

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Huh, well A. I was being sarcastic and showing how "Yeah, stereotypes are accurate, the Irish do drink a lot!" can easily descend into Neo-Nazi racist rhetoric and B. Yeah, if someone has Neo-Nazi beliefs, do get pent up over them, because fuck that person.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Far more commendable a post, if the point did completely fly over their head.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Steve I'm not exactly sure what ragging is. But there's at least one idiotic troll on any part of the web you go on that has forums/places to make comments. This was expected.  That's why I'm not bothering to respond to this guy. I come here to write and read. Not argue with people that blatantly doesn't have much of a life. Unwwatcing the rest of the forum now. Smh.                                     EDIT: How did you know I'm four pages in?. And I'm only four pages cause I'm writing down plot lines and possible creative and realistic possibilities in conjunctions with reformed ideas I'm getting from others... For inspiration of course 

Stereotypes

6 years ago
I'm going to be watching this storygame with interest.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Once it's finished. Please summon up as much maturity as you possibly can and don't rate it based off any butt hurt emotions you might/most likely have from what I've analyzed from your obvious maturity level. I'd appreciate it. 

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Please try to control your autism.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Looks like a solid 2/8 so far, congrats you're well ahead of the curve.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Noted, and through my magic hacking powers.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Sometimes I grossly underestimate how dense some of the members of this site can be, so while I'm at a computer for a sec I'll go ahead and spell out what occurred here, as clearly as possible.

At an initial glance I think most people can see why CS's post is questionable.

'People of every race/denomination does and still do the same thing.' - haha, terrible grammar, that's always funny. Taken in isolation, only the first and last sentence make any kind of sense as sentences.

So let's look at those sentences:

'Stereotypes are only used by the severely uneducated.'

'Long story short, only a truly ignorant and idiotic moron would believe someone is a certain kind of way based on where they come from or their race/denomination. '

Is it possible for two short phrases to contain so much hypocrisy and be so full of so much...yes, wait for it, stereotyping and generalization, without it being intentional? Crystal would like us to believe so, just like she wants us to believe that yes, she really is that smug and pasty little 8 year old girl in her avatar. So that's what we'll be accepting as fact for the purposes of the rest of this conversation.

Okay, so Crystal believes that ALL and ONLY people of [group] would do [thing], those ignorant morons! Is she displaying her own ignorance, an astounding lack of self awareness...or something uglier?

Let's take a look at the words she chose, shall we? Ignorant. Uneducated. Idiot. Moron.

Idiot and moron...well those are pretty well known as insults derived from mockery of the mentally disabled. So there's that. Ignorant and uneducated...hmm, now what group of society statistically has lower education rates, thus leaving them stuck in low paying jobs, doing manual labor etc.? Well, the poor, obviously, if you're doing the most generous reading of her intent possible. But then statistically speaking, you look at what groups make the lowest income on average, and...hmmmm.

Hmmmmmm.

...oh hello there, little girl. I see your hands are cropped out of that image, but is that a Nazi salute you're throwing in that picture?

I don't really believe she thinks the use of or belief in 'stereotypes' is limited only to pasty, snotty white people such as herself either, which means she's once again, from the get go throwing a lot of uncomfortable assumptions on minorities.

I didn't point any of this out though. All I did, literally all I did, was turn 'ignorant. idiot. moron', the words she was so comfortable using towards others, back around and point them at her. Her response?

'I thought this site was full of at least decent leveled I.Q. writers. Not losers who throw low leveled I.Q. insults at ppl because they disagree with what was said rather than apply facts of their own knowledge to refute a statement. Smh. Good to know Mizal '

Let's set aside the weird and bad grammar, since we've already touched on that. Instead we've got someone freaking out and throwing insults because someone else took issue with their awful opinions, and one of those insults is 'low I.Q.' Using I.Q. as a measure of anything is pretty laughable, sure, but let's look past that and at her intent: once again, a lot of implied hate towards those she views as not as intelligent as her.

The arrogant elitism on display here is breathtaking!

And because I made a single, short post turning her own words back on her and underlining her hypocrisy, she's now decided I have it out for her and will go on to wave the martyr banner and cry about how she's being bullied, probably culminating in this intolerant, disgustingly white little white girl unironically calling me a Nazi a few months from now, probably while being defended by site members with terrible memories and even worse reading comprehension.

Honestly, I've never been so disgusted in my life. I'm going to take a good twenty hours or so to stop shaking with rage. I'll see you all then.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

haven't seen you post such a long and great quality reply since the breezy battles.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Well, it seems Steve is going to have to play the defense.

The plaintiff argues that the statement "Only the uneducated use stereotypes" is hypocritical. This entirely depends on the usage of "Uneducated" that we have. If we take stereotypes to be an oversimplified or incorrect belief generalized to a wide group, and uneducated simply being lacking in education to various degrees, the sentence clearly makes sense. The only people who use stereotypes are those who aren't educated in the fact that they're correct, so across the board, this isn't a stereotype and thus hypocritical, but a strong, accurate statement that Mizal purposefully distorts as part of her Queen Bee personality in scaring off all non-subserviant girls on the site.

We've seen it with KKK, we've seen it with her behaviour towards Wibbons and Thara, we've seen it many times before. We've seen it with Breezy, a pattern even a low-brow such as Digit has noticed. Digit, people. If it's that obvious, I don't even need to explain more.

In regards to the use of the terms "Insult", "Moron" and "Uneducated", Mizal is quite simply oversimplifying my client's stances. Insult, Moron and Uneducated aren't inherently tied to IQ in practice. Words can have different meanings to their original usage, as we've seen in The People v Steve24833 in the usage of the word "faggot", where Judge PsychoTransOwlPerson declared that words can change. Here, insult and moron are clearly tied to derogatory terms rather than pure intelligence, and uneducated is as afforementioned. To say that this is tied to IQ, class or race is downright insulting.

I'm sure if my client was presented between an argument between a lovable, Forest Gump-style retard defending a black person's rights in a conversation with a Harvard-graduate Richard Spencer-type, she would call the latter the idiot rather than the former, despite the IQ and social status being in favor of the later.

Thus, my case concludes, and it's clear Mizal has no real case beyond her strawmen, derogatory language and downright treacherous lies.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Lol I see a bunch of words so blatantly full of salt I didn't even bother to read them.

This is a genuine and acceptable argument strategy. Case. Closed. Another flawless victory for Mizal!

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Ooh, just saw this.

Blatant attempt to change the subject and use of the words "salt" on the Internet past the "Come on, no one says Salt on the internet Act of 2012. I want this case thrown out.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Why am I not surprised you came ranting and rambling in this thread and took a stance without even reading the entire thing.

Ha, what a loser!

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Steve's stance has been made abundantly clear. You came swinging at an interpretation of Crystal's post to the fact that you were arguing "She said only idiots use stereotypes! She must've meant idiot as low IQ rather than the way you'd call Mark Zuckerberg an idiot for his recent fuck up, and thus I'm angry!"

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Its funny when my friend threatens to send ICE to send me back to Juarez, and I tell him he can help me pick cotton and watermelon so I can get a new visa, then both of us ask our third friend to let us borrow some of his gold from his dad's bank for sponsorship. 

Stereotypes

6 years ago
I always like 'do you want this [thing that belongs in the garbage]?'

'No'

'But it's free!'

'...fuck it, I'm Mexican'

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Fuck if it's free it's free, espcially if it's something that's just broken. Either get my uncle Pedro to fix it or just sell it at the swap meet.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Just a reminder to everyone, argue all you want, but don't tell anyone to go commit suicide.

I'm busily trying to write a tasteful rape scene important to a story plotline and I don't have time to clean up your murder attempts right now.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

I don't argue online that's for dense people. I see that person wrote an essay dedicated to me I'm not going to bother to read seeing as it blatantly stems from saltyness. I just enjoy getting losers worked up sometimes stating facts about them and enjoy their reactions. Other than that I usually don't respond. 

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Oh boy, this post is actually ironic. I think it's quite obvious that you're the one that's been salty and worked up by these posts of yours. I mean you even tried editing a few of them to avoid looking anymore angry. In this instance I would recommend talking to mommy and daddy or perhaps any other guardian, and maybe they'll be able to help with the drying of tears. 

Stereotypes

6 years ago

I see that's your online friend or something smh. I edited one post (singular) not posts (plural)  and that's cause I spazzed at something Steven said I thought he meant about blacks but was mistaken. And I'm salty btw? Yeah I'm making five page long paragraphs because I'm salty. Nice attempt to back your friend though. You're not getting another response even this wasn't worth my time. 

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Oh, nooooooo. I won't be getting another precious response!? I'm absolutely heartbroken, seriously. I am glad that we're both in agreement of your apparent saltyness however, that is progress. By the way, I've read the current masterpiece that you're creating and I'm aware that this may be a bit off topic, but can I offer you the advice on maybe learning how to indent just a little, wittle, tiny bit? As your CYS senior I try my best on helping the newbies on avoiding an 1/8 or 2/8 on their first stories and having them unpublished. I just know that with your attitude that you'll be around for quite awhile :3 It'll be a shame if you left too soon in my humble opinion, great Crystal Inferno. 

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Commended by EndMaster on 10/31/2017 8:04:43 PM

This was quite the engrossing piece. I thoroughly enjoyed nearly every aspect of this masterpiece. Each and every 'user' stands apart as their own person! It's a truly marvelous thing when an author is able to mold all of these characters through a series of satirical comments and  arguments. 

Setting: It takes a fantastic writer to create a setting wherein such a variety of characters can go from 2 to 3 dimensional characters, and such a small  amount of words no less. The setting takes the form of a ancient website forum where writers gather to improve their trade. However, this particular forum is an oddball one. Its purpose has nothing to do with writing, and everything to do with 'civilized discussions about various topics. 

Despite its well known purpose, this particular thread devolves from what it's meant to be to borderline barbaric forms of arguing. 

Characters: Among a various cast of characters five stand far and above the rest in terms of contribution to the story.

Endeavor: This thread is started by a seemingly well known member of the site named Endeavor. He starts the topic of conversation, stereotypes, by going on a small rant about how nearly every Irish person he's met has been drunk when he's first met them.

Steve24833: Enter in one of our two plot driving forces. If Endeavor was "well known," then Steve is famous... except for different reasons. A sarcastic, quick-witted, and observant Irish person, Steve pushes the sorry along using blatantly sarcastic remarks to prove various points, and when that fails, he uses his observation skills to dismantle opponents' arguments.

mizal: While, more or less, on the same side of things, mizal takes every opportunity to insult Steve she (I think they're a she) can. Along with Steve, mizal seems to take upon the joint role of protagonist in the story.

Crystal Inferno: Fourth, the second main plot driving force, and the main antagonist, Crystal Inferno. Perhaps the thread could have stayed civilized, but Crystal misinterprets a simple post, and everything goes downhill from there.

EndMaster: Last, but certainly not least, we have the overseer of this whole charade. This user of the site is a notch of the rest. If Steve was famous, then EndMaster was 'household' famous. Every user knows his name. Those who don't are mere simpletons. Perhaps the best way to describe him is a teacher among students? A shepherd among sheep? God among men? Whatever the case, he keeps the order. (while still allowing for as much amusement as possible) 

Plot: Following Endeavor's initial post, there is only a few replies. They do contribute to the thread, but like what all good stories need, these posts don't create the necessary conflict to progress the story. Therefore we shall gloss over them.

The first major plot point is Steve's first post in the thread. Endeavor opened the thread up by purposefully generalizing Irishmen, and (more importantly) calling out Steve, an Irishmen, by saying that "stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason."

Steve's response actually supports Endeavor's  claim for the most part, but it does by blatantly trashing on African Americans. The response is a mix of blatant sarcasm and tried facts, and to the untrained eye one wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Unluckily for Endeavor, and luckily for us readers, his eyes are not trained. He responds civilly, but nevertheless responds, and thus the story begins. 

A more or less civil argument ensues between the pair, and contributes significantly for setting the mood for the antagonist. All throughout this argument mizal watches with amusement. She throws insults at Steve as he argues with Endeavor, and her overall demeanor makes her out to be Steve's bitter ex. Of course, that is only what it seems like. Who knows if it's only a facade they put out for the public, whilst they act much different in the bedroom...

All in all, they're relationship serves to add depth between the both of them, and hints at major thematic themes belying romantic tension. 

Steve and Endeavor's argument soon comes to a close with Endeavor ultimately backing down to Steve's biting remarks. Endeavor even gives an excuse as to why he has to leave instead of admitting that he lost. EndMaster and mizal point and laugh at his pathetic attempt at arguing with Steve. Using the first comparison of a teacher among students, EndMaster's analogy enhances as we find out that he's the kind of teacher would allow dangerous things to happen, and simply pretend not to see them happening. Except for the occasional comment of course. 

All goes quiet for a little while, then our antagonist (Crystal Inferno)  makes her debut. She scurries into the thread, sees Steve's post flaming black people, types up a heated response telling Steve off for being racist, or some other such reason. The important thing is that she types it, posts it, then edits it out because she gets scared of the social repercussions of posting something about Steve like that. 

Like all people who edit their posts, there is bound to be someone watching, and that person happens to be EndMaster. 

The teacher analogy continues. The teacher now picks up a note that was passed in between students, one that Crystal wrote, and reads it aloud. To those paying attention at that moment, then they would have seen an obvious glint of evil flicker in his eye. Apparently, this teacher likes a bit of drama. 

Steve sees the post...

Elsewhere, Crystal decides that in order to be a proactive member of the site (she also happens to be a fresh new member of the site) she should probably post something serious in the thread. Her sincere post goes can be summarized like this. "Everyone who uses stereotypes is an idiot." 

This part nearly made me laugh aloud. It was truly a piece go tier piece of writing. The author crafted such a brilliant piece of hypocrisy that I nearly felt stupid myself!

The character, mizal, reacted similarly, but she took it a step further by simply insulting the simpleton Crystal. To which Crystal assumed an air of superiority that is hard to reach normally, let alone after being on the site for less than a week. Crystal stands by her hypocritical statement when questioned by mizal and others. This utter refusal to change their obvious idiocy infuriates mizal. She then goes into a very lengthy explanation on exactly how Crystal is wrong. 

Meanwhile Steve takes precious time explaining to Crystal about how he was not wrong in his previous statement in some way or another. The method isn't as important as the fact that Crystal (like Endeavor) admits her failings. 

A point that I'm sure doesn't miss mizal. The fact that her quasi-lover managed to make Crystal back down verbally must infuriate her! Almost as much as when Crystal completely ignores mizal's in depth essay on why Crystal is wrong.

EndMaster, as per his duties, reminds everyone to play nicely whilst not actually caring what the outcome is. So long as his classroom has some sort of gripping entertainment, then he comes off as he simply does not care. Quite the addition to this already very entertaining story.

Crystal, having ignored mizal's well thought out reply, responds to Endmaster's post. Essentially she acts even more superior by declaring that she would not deign to read mizal's post, for Crystal already knew she was right. 

There. Right there, is the cherry on top. Crystal might have been able to salvage her reputation, but refusing to read the counter argument sealed the deal. The sheer ignorance displayed makes for the most delectable piece of writing that I've seen in a while. The sheer irony of the situation allows for a great finish to an already great piece. 

The author creates well thought out characters whom all have very different, yet still manages to pull off each character in a very delightful way. The author even managed to make Crystal's grammar bad to fit her, age and mental capacity! I love this piece, 8/8

Stereotypes

6 years ago
I nominate this review for featuring. Give me two points.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

As per JJJ's recommendations, we're not really supposed to commend posts ironically.

But since I've never commended anything ironically, the post has been commended with sincerity as usual.

Besides, it's Halloween, so it's a special event!

Stereotypes

6 years ago

What the heck!!!! Like WHAT THE HECK!!!!  IM THE ANTAGAGONIST :'(    Fine I'll shut up and analyze before making comments XD. F-word it. Even though I think (well know) the review on me is stemming from your fear of backlash from well known members here, and with me being new and all.. I'll accept it. Everything else is irrefutable 

Stereotypes

6 years ago

I apologize ahead of time for the many many typos. I didn't go over that at all, and I typed it all out on a phone, so mistakes came a plenty. 

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Pretty much yeah, my leaving was for legitimate reasons, but given Steve's mood at the time I would have backed down. Truthfully, I'm surprised the thread went on so long.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Sweet, this paints a great picture of me, and reminds everyone that Mizal is my bitch and acts like a jealous wreck out of desire for my youth and strong Irish seed.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
I try not to stereotype but every woman who has ever driven me anywhere has made me think that I'd have a better chance of surviving if I just jumped out of the moving car into traffic. The only woman I've ever seen drive competently was a girl I liked in high school who had already taken the police driving training courses (has an acronym but I forgot it). I trusted her driving so much I let her drive me places because I hate to drive and she loved to drive my car because I kept it clean and well oiled and it ran nice. She has been the only exception of the 8-9 women who have ever driven me anywhere for any reason. The only men I've seen drive worse or as bad as the average woman are men on their phones or in big trucks. Don't even get me started with women on their phones while driving.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Car insurance companies literally charge men more because they're more likely to get into serious accidents... and yet I still see things like this. Honestly curious if similar driving styles are perceived differently based on the driver's gender... "OMG she's gonna get us killed!" vs. "damn, he's a really aggressive driver!" Pure speculation, though.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
guys are probably more agressive drivers and more reckless. but women are much more likely to be distracted in my experience. It's probably that due to reckless and agressive driving that more serious accidents occur with men but I'm willing to bet that women get in more, albeit smaller, accidents overall.

Either way I know absolutely nothing about this - it's just my presumptions.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

This guy trusts a bike, skateboard, or scooter more than a car (that is, when it comes to driving).

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Driving is one of the most dangerous thing you can do on a daily basis.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
Sometimes I use IRC while driving.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

In practice, I'd imagine that men tend to be more risky drivers and hence they get into more accidents, but I've found women to be more slow and careful, and thus frustrating as shit. I'd say there's more of a biological backing in it than anything else, although I'm sure this gets exaggerated across the board by idiots like Ford.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
I bet Ford has only been driven places by biologists.

Stereotypes

6 years ago
wouldn't fkn doubt 60% of them being at least moderately interested in biology.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

All of my near-death experiences with traffic have involved Asian women. Make of that what you will 

Stereotypes

6 years ago

Like, the drivers, of when faced with death does your brain just flood your brain with images of Asian women to keep you calm?

Stereotypes

6 years ago

That would be extremely strange and it would weird me out.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

You're not supposed to watch Hentai and drive, Malk.

Stereotypes

6 years ago

But doesn't everybody?