WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

CYS Dev Thread

15 days ago
Posts and projects that involve development related to CYS. Bugs pertaining to CYSCE/FFE or any other CYS development projects may be shouted in this thread.

ChooseYourStory Firefox Extension

ChooseYourStory Chrome Extension

CYSCE GitHub Repo

CYS Member Rankings

List of CYS Members as of Nov 5 2018, 1700 EST

Old Links:

CYS Members Dec 2017(?) Google Spreadsheet

CYS Members Dec 2017(?) Dropbox .txt file

CYS Dev Thread

15 days ago
Possible bug related to Chrome extension: My Stuff --> Storygames. When I click on the column header "published," I thought it would sort by publish date. It does not. It appears to sort alphabetically, grouping by whether it is published or not...but that might be something with the site that the plug-in cannot grab ahold of...

CYS Dev Thread

14 days ago
@BradinDvorak I can't recreate this problem because I only have one game published. As far as I can tell, both with and without the extension, the published button (and title button) works when tapped a few times to reset whatever weird cached tablesorter alexp has in place for /my/Games

My suggestion for now is to click it a few times in a row and see if that sorts the way you want.

CYS Dev Thread

14 days ago

I can't really test this either since I happened to publish my games in alphabetical order, but yes, it is the default site behavior unaltered by the extension. Seems to operate on a delay, too, where the sort you select is applied only after you've selected a new one.

CYS Dev Thread

14 days ago
Did you publish them in alphabetical order on purpose?

CYS Dev Thread

14 days ago

I might not have.