Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Bully!

7 years ago

So this guy over at CoG posted this in the "bullying thread" over there. Unsurprisingly, all of his posts were flagged or outright deleted, but here's a couple of gems for you to enjoy.

Imperator Caesar

Bullying is a good thing. It makes you stronger. It introduces you to the realities of life at a young age. I think all children should get bullied at least once in their lifetimes. This is coming from someone who was bullied myself. I'm in highschool now, but used to be bullied in elementary. But I'm glad I was bullied. I'm a stronger person because of that.

I'm sorry but I'm a realist. If a person is emotionally weak enough to be traumatized by something that trivial, it isn't my problem, it's theirs. They are the ones that place so much value on what other people say. And I guess this site is for weak minded people, deleting comments because it goes "way over the line". Fucking hell people grow up. There are far worse things that could happen to you then getting called ugly and being punched. I wish I could send you pussies back to the 13th century so you could know how harsh life can really be. And you're gonna delete this comment too but I don't fucking care. I came to this site from the Infiniverse series, but I understand that it's just full of SJW retards.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this was Drako under a different name.

Bully!

7 years ago

I mean, I'm certainly not a better person, but sure, let's go with 'stronger'. Bullying has improved me, somehow.

Bully!

7 years ago

Bullying has certainly made me stronger. Although, the same cannot be applied to everyone's case.

Bully!

7 years ago

They practically did the unperson treatment to this guy. They went back and flagged ALL his posts to hide them. Even the ones where he was thanking people for being helpful on a game. Lol.

Bully!

7 years ago

God fammit CoG, he has an opinion!... But honestly, if you can't write about strong independent women battling for their livelihoods and practicing martial arts so long as they're wearing spandex and aren't superheroes, maybe it's not a good community to have an opinion in.

Bully!

7 years ago

Ironically, they're being worse bullies than the guy who apparently (?) was. xD

Bully!

7 years ago

Having bad and terrible experiences do make you stronger and more adaptable. Some become stronger, some become weaker. It depends on the person.

But that thread has a potential to create a flame war and shits, so I agree that it should be deleted, and it did.

Or maybe TC can be a bit more civil with his opinion if he doesn't want it to get deleted.

Bully!

7 years ago
Funny thing is, he has some fair points. Learning to cope with adversity in its many different forms is an important part of growing up. Overcoming a bully is definitely a way to grow as a person.

Of course, there's a difference between getting called names & into a fight and getting the living shit kicked out of you on a daily basis.

Bully!

7 years ago

I agree that you only get stronger, or only discover a stronger side to you, after adversity. But this guy can't have believed that calling bullying 'trivial' was going to be an ok thing on a bullying thread XD

Bully!

7 years ago

Ave, true to Caesar. 

You could slit a man's jugular with that edge. 

Bully!

7 years ago

Filthy Profligate!

I don't agree with the whole "bullying makes you stronger" thing, but you gotta admit, he's got moxie.

Bully!

7 years ago

" If a person is emotionally weak enough to be traumatized by something that trivial, it isn't my problem, it's theirs."

You sound emotionally traumatized.

Bully!

7 years ago

Real, actual bullying is awful and it's usually kids with self esteem issues or problems at home already that are targeted, in ways that can exacerbate all that at a vulnerable time in their development and leave them emotional fuck ups for life. That said, absolutely everything gets called 'bullying' now and so I take claims of it on the internet about as seriously as someone whining about being triggered.

Actual bullying, I don't know if it makes you stronger but I legit think it helps you have more empathy for others, in a real sense that's applicable to being more understanding of people IRL as opposed to the groupthink 'EMPTY PLATITUDES MODE: ON'  'CARING: MANDATORY' 'CRUSH THE NONCONFORMERS' mob mentality you see on  CoG and forums like it. You know, those bastions of 'tolerance', as defined in some bizarro world alternate reality where it means the exact opposite of what it says in the dictionary.

Anyway, lol at this dude being formally stricken from all human memory for having a wrong opinion. You should invite him over here.

Bully!

7 years ago

I was actually about to send him a PM to invite him here, but he was already banned by the time I found all the lulz. 

Bully!

7 years ago

It depends on whether it was actually bullying or if someone disturbed a SJW's safe space on Facebook.

Bully!

7 years ago
From today's dictionary: Bul le: To disagree with in any way, shape, or manner.

Bully!

7 years ago

But...but... that's not right...

Why???

Bully!

7 years ago

I have mixed opinions on this. I have been called mean things, not necessarily bullying, more like teasing. And after it occurring quite a few times I learned to brush it off. That did make me stronger.

But yes, bullying is a serious case that has caused teens and kids to end their lives, it's unacceptable.

Bully!

7 years ago

I remember that I was bullied throughout elementary and some of junior high. All that did was make me wanna die.

Now I wanna die and not operate off five hours of sleep for two days. I guess that's a change.

Bully!

7 years ago

Why are you sleeping so poorly?

Bully!

7 years ago

Well, for starters, I have to get up at six in the morning to go to my bus stop. And, considering I have a habit of staying up very late, usually I can only get in three or four hours of sleep until I get up. Just two days ago, I didn't even fall asleep until I got back home and just passed the hell out... Then woke up at seven PM, couldn't sleep, and stayed up all night.

Bully!

7 years ago

Wait, did any of you feel that? I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced... Malkalack, the troll, asked a question concerning some ones health!

To think that he even had a heart to begin with.

Bully!

7 years ago

Malk isn't a troll.

Them's fightin' words.

Bully!

7 years ago

Yeah, he's just mean like 60% of the time.

Bully!

7 years ago

Can't tell if you're joking or not.

Bully!

7 years ago

He's clearly underexaggerating for comical effect.

Bully!

7 years ago

Did Malk rape and kill Rimjob's family or something?

Bully!

7 years ago

Who knows?

Bully!

7 years ago

I wish he had killed them. It would've been better. They wouldn't have had to deal with the memories. They still wake up screaming. How did he even fit his head and forearm up there?

Bully!

7 years ago
He was trying - and failing - to be a b-b-b-bully.

Bully!

7 years ago

You're right, Steve. It's more like 75% of the time.

Bully!

7 years ago

Nah, 100%. That's why Malk's great.

Bully!

7 years ago

Okay, I'll bump it up to 95% of the time. He has made me laugh on a few occasions.

Bully!

7 years ago

Well, I guess I failed to realize... i'm the bully.

That statement was meant to be satirical. However, it would seem that was not funny.

Bully!

7 years ago
That's hilarious. Satire is used to express disdain or scorn, to deride, denounce, expose or ridicule something.

Glad to see you're confirming your poor attempt at bullying ^_^

Bully!

7 years ago

:(

Bully!

7 years ago

Love you Malkalack!

Bully!

7 years ago

Yeah Malk, I love you :')

Bully!

7 years ago

It's alright Malky, you have a heart. It's a black, shriveled up little thing, but it's still a heart.

Bully!

7 years ago

I guess more adaptable?

I mean, if you can't give people concussions, you can go full 180 and tattle their asses to suspension / expelled, or if you're lucky enough get child services to really un/fuck things up for them.

Bully!

7 years ago

I think that really depends on the severity of the bullying. I was constantly teased and called, things, all the time during my 6th grade year in middle school. It was a single person, and after I punched them, it all stopped.

Bully!

7 years ago

I was picked on in middle school tell i snapped and kicked him in the nuts, broke his left arm and the tossed the fucker out the second story window... I got Suspended by the school for a month and my foster dad made me cut my own stick but i was not picked on again.

wow that's really edgy

7 years ago

I almost cut my fingers on that edge

Bully!

7 years ago
wew lad only suspended - and only for a month for tossing a kid out a window xD literally attempted murder. you must live in edgypt where that stuff is normal

Bully!

7 years ago

I see you must have lived in Detroit as well.

EDIT: Whether this story is true or a complete lie, I laughed either way.

Bully!

7 years ago

shitthatneverhappened.txt

Bully!

7 years ago

To me, the whole throwing the guy out the second story window is what makes the tale.

I just have this image of some non-description kid getting taunted and pushed in the head by a stereotypical looking bully and then somewhere in the corner there's a rage meter building up. 

The bully finally bitch slaps Shadow causing his head to to spin to the side THEN Shadow turns his head right back and there's a close up of one angry eye, everything goes red and there's an alarm noise going off.

Shadow suddenly goes into this rage mode and beats the shit out of the bully, while a bunch of points rack up in the corner with every hit, and finally he throws him out the window which of course is in slow motion.

Then everything goes back to normal and eventually the school staff find Shadow sitting on the floor, laughing to himself and covered in blood.

Bully!

7 years ago

You know, whenever we have these bully discussions, it’s either about how someone was bullied and it made them a complete wreck and destroyed their fee fees, or it made them into some strong over human that now laughs in the face of danger.

Is there anyone here that was/is a bully?

And I’m not talking about this new fangled sissy cyber bullying that the everyone seems to favor nowadays. I’m talking you actually risked your physical well being to engage in minor juvenile delinquency.

Bully!

7 years ago

Well I got in a fight with this kid once, and it became serious. They decided to grab some friends to try overpower me but in the end got all like, four or five of their friends to report me as a bully. Made up some nasty stories, never got my input, and I was called a bully for a year or more.

I fuckin hated that kid.

Bully!

7 years ago

In other words, no, you were not a bully.

Bully!

7 years ago

You should have started bullying them.

Bully!

7 years ago

From fourth grade to the end of high-school, there was always this one girl (I'll use Shay as a placeholder) Shay that was a sort of yeasty cunt.  Thick valley-girl accent, overblown stories about how her former school loved her, really clumsy, attention whore, white.  Basically set herself up as a punching bag in the first three weeks she moved in.

First couple of incidents were pretty funny bc of how clumsy Shay was i.e. tripping over herself and blaming it on another kid across the field, or asking kids really loudly if she could copy answers from tests.  But then that got annoying since you couldn't cheat without Shay fucking things up for everybody, and recess became more of a run-the-fuck-away from Shay.

But of course some of us figure that Shay's general inferiority can be masked, since the teachers are now jaded to her now-constant whining.  So in a basketball game during recess, one of the early-puberty guys makes a "pass" (chucking it like a dodgeball) to Shay, and gives her a nosebleed.  Shay stays away from basketball, but now she starts cutting in the line of the tetherball games.  So one of the beefier girls punches the tetherball as hard as she can, and Shay's loose tooth is now two missing teeth.  Alright, we get Shay off of the main games, but now she's cutting lines at Four-Square.

Four-square was my fucking game, and because I was known to have bad anger issues, it was one of the games you could play for a fairly long time without it ending up in a bitch-fest over broken and/or made-up rules.  Shay isn't even the court "king" and still bitches and whines about the rules, so I blow a fuse and slam the ball on her face.

It was totally an accident, trust me.

Similar incidents go on throughout the year until we relegate her to walking around the fields and avoiding the monkey bars.  By the end of that school year, her bitching is bad enough in the classroom that a girl named Camry (placeholder also) dunks her backpack with all the school materials inside of it into the toilet.

Camry, being the terrible liar she is, is easily suspended.  She doesn't come back to school the following year.

Shay, however, stays.

Of course, though, she knows the school rules, so she avoids being a major pain in the ass and quietly is reduced to a wallflower.  We stop noticing about her, we stop caring about her...for about half the year.

The rest devolves into the cyberbullying sort of shit because teachers start cracking down, and I end up getting suspended from 5-8th grade, once each year, for unrelated things to Shay.

But we did cheer when Shay got her ass beat in high-school.  With her having a body equivalent to an Auschwitz survivor, there wasn't any risk if you wanted to break her teeth in, other than getting the shards tearing the skin on your knuckles.

Bully!

7 years ago

All sorts of abuse throughout elementary to middle-school. I fought a bunch of people, I fought some of my friends, bullying and my constant struggle to defend myself made me a shitty person. Kids would come up to me and say hi, and I would answer with "What?" And genuine suspicion. I had a locker door smashed in my face, and when the guy was caught and the principal asked why I didn't tell anyone, I told him it was because it didn't feel as bad as some stuff that happened last year. People used to insist I was gay all the time, I didn't particularly give a fuck about anyone's sexuality, but the fact that it was an insult was enough to make me hate people, and it usually meant they hated me too. Got into a knock down dragout fight on icy black top because some one called me a faggot. I punched a dude twice my size in the throat the day after I refused to fight him (mind, this was the day he punched me several times in front of everyone in art class) I threw a dude into some concrete for being a cock. That's about all I remember, as far as anything interesting goes.

I was, as most people were back then, considered a disgusting waste of human being, and I was an asshole because of it. (One could argue I still am, but that's another matter.) A few people woke up to this, I think. Others were still submitting themselves to grotesque social games, but some people matured, and were popular enough to get away with it. One of the nicest people I ever met back then was a girl who endeavoured to be my friend as an apology for asking me out on a dare. I didn't think that much of the initial deed, worse things had happened to me, but she was the coolest.

That's not even beginning with the elementary school shit, but that's another bunch of two-sentence stories. The most notable ones I think I already said.

Bully!

7 years ago

I've bullied three kids so far, I think. There was a little kid, a Jehovah's Witness and an over-weight kid who studied a lot, although because I wasn't actually trying to hurt the little kid, I don't know if that counts.