Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Rip

4 years ago

Do you think the world will end in the coming decade ? and where do see yourself by that time ?

Rip.

4 years ago
In b4 End explains that he'll be with your mom.

Rip.

4 years ago

Well now you spoiled how it's going to end.

Rip.

4 years ago

I guess a maternal joke would still be used by old people on the internet.

Rip

4 years ago

Rip

4 years ago
Why would the world end in the next decade? That's unlikely to happen, even if Trump gets re-elected :) Though global warming and rainforest destruction will probably make the world a worse place... in ten years me, Mrs Will11 and all the little Wills 1 through to 10 will be living together somewhere and I'll be teaching English to some mischief-loving goblins while spending my free times on my laptop tapping out history-based stories or wandering onto this site to see noobs get crushed... kinda much the same as now tbh :D

Rip

4 years ago
married to leora. hopefully working at ibm or a lab doing quatum computing stuff. doing math and working in my machine shop in my spare time. playing with the dog(s). possibly children somewhere in the picture. fuck this made me realize a lot of shit is about to go down.

Rip

4 years ago
>possibly children somewhere in the picture

This is a thought more horrifying than nuclear war.

Rip

4 years ago
In ten years ideally I'll be doing the same thing I'm doing now, just *hopefully* with my fantasy epic completed.

I don't think there climate is going to shift dramatically enough in ten years to "end the world" but of course it could if there were nukes or something helping it along, or Yellowstone (or that one Naples) blew its top then it wouldn't need to.

Of course there's all kinds of fun ways modern civilization could collapse in on itself in a non-world ending manner. Depending on how things go in Hong Kong the possibility for some major economic consequences for the developed world are there, for one. But that's just always going to be a risk for a society where everything is so interconnected.

There's no sense in hand wringing about any of it though, all you do in that case is fail to enjoy life before shit goes down as well as after.

Rip

4 years ago

I'm probably going to gather as much latin and colored people as I can and put them all in a bunker, implementing strict breeding guidelines to ensure maximum birth rates. Therefore, by the time the world ends we will be ready to come back out and inherit the world for brown people, finally free of the degeneracy and impurity of the white man.

Rip

4 years ago

I’m roughly 1 percent African American, can I be in your bunker? 

Rip

4 years ago
One drop policy.

And going by that...awesome, welcome to CYS, first non retarded/autistic/sociopathic token black guy. We've been waiting for so long!

Rip

4 years ago

Pleasure to be of service... I think.

Rip

4 years ago

50%, scrub; get in line

Rip

4 years ago
Wait, are you really? Scales don't count.

Rip

4 years ago

Yes

Rip

4 years ago
Okay, jster is fired. Man, why didn't you ever say anything. Honor, Danaos, and fucking Tevin never even needed to apply and could've been banned day one.

Have you SEEN Tevin's weak noodle arms? Why were you even willing to put up with that, he was creeping on Cricket and Ashes and everything.

You should feel bad, Brad.

Rip

4 years ago

I guess not often enough or in the right places, but I have mentioned this before lol.

Rip

4 years ago

*sigh*  guess it’s back to the unemployment office for me.  I thought my heritage would get me free stuff, but apparently I have to actually work for a living like everyone else.  What a shame.

Rip

4 years ago
Same but I'm collecting mostly asexual introverted writing nerds, none of that breeding nonsense. And also we're never leaving the bunker.

Rip

4 years ago

Good. More space for the brown master race.

Rip

4 years ago
You do realize you're going to have to force them to join you because we're not going outside on our own...

Rip

4 years ago

I am your ancestor spic. 

Rip

4 years ago
I'm sorry, but the new policy is to ban racists. Back to Africa with you, you're unwanted here.

Nice job on the prophetic thread title btw.

Rip

4 years ago

lol

Rip

4 years ago

Doubt the world will end. Get worse, maybe, get better, also maybe. 50/50 chance on that.

In a decade's time I'm not sure where I'll be. Hopefully working and living on my own at least, but with my luck I'll be a homeless drug addict. Definitely still on here, through thick and thin I've been on this site since I created my account, that won't change even if adulthood suddenly sucks up all my free time slowly and painfully. Hopefully, by then I'll have a few more featured games under my belt and maybe a few trophies from other users. Hell, maybe I'll even have my own personal trophy.

Rip

4 years ago

Puffin' on a cigar and, from the 300th pent-house floor of my skyscraper-spaceship complex, watching the world get pan-seared due to a non-existent ozone layer. Then, I'll rocket over to Mars with the boys and chillax. 

Rip

4 years ago

Not when I'm through with it.

Rip

4 years ago

Fair enough.

Rip

4 years ago
Earlier I saw Ozoni loading an unconscious Ogre into a hot air balloon with a bunch of cabbages and a pot of beans. Weird, I wonder what that was all about....

Rip

4 years ago

I see myself hanging from a belt.