Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 12/18/2019: Agreed. She's a menace to the site and should be dealt with.
This feature was completed 3/24/2021: lol

Ban mizal

4 years ago

mizal is a serious problem with CYOA. Last year she blocked my MongooseGirl account for no reason. Then I made my BrainstormGirl101 account, and after a few weeks, mizal had blocked me again. This year I made my ArtsyGirl38 account, and all was going well for about 4-ish months when she found out who I was and blocked me. Then soon after, I made my Poetess07 account and I only lasted for about 1 1/2 days, and I was blocked. Now I am LadyJustice and I know I will be blocked by her. I must also mention that mizal also called me retarded, which is another term for someone who has Down’s Syndrome and my cousin has Down’s. She also insulted my poetry. And now a message to mizal: I am persistent and I won’t give up. And if I ever go down, it will not be without a fight. My voice will be heard, and others will join my cause.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

LOL

Good luck dumbass

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Why? mizal is a cyber bully. She needs to be shut down. Put yourself in my shoes. I’ve been banned so many times for no reason.  What is wrong with a girl just wanting to be on CYOA?

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Just stop being a retard and don't write furry stories. Too late for you though. 

I find this extremely funny

Ban mizal

4 years ago

For the record, my friend came up with the idea, so don’t blame me

Ban mizal

4 years ago

But I want to blame you. You wrote the story, and for all we know "Lydia" doesn't even exist. You're the one at fault here, not Mizal.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

I shall join your cause! To end cyberbullying once and for all!

Ban mizal

4 years ago
So what is the feature that you're suggesting here? At least you spelled mizal's name correctly...

Ban mizal

4 years ago

The "feature" to ban Mizal. 

Duh

Ban mizal

4 years ago
Hmmm... just to ban that particular user name?

Ban mizal

4 years ago
Oh wait, this feature request was accepted! Congratulations LadyJustice!

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! No more cyberbully mizal

Ban mizal

4 years ago
:picardface:

Ban mizal

4 years ago
Hey, is your dad's name Chris?

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Why should I tell you or not. What if my real name is Chris. Chris can be a girls name

Ban mizal

4 years ago
So the answer isn't "no", then....

Ban mizal

4 years ago

No one is going to back you up. You're just another obnoxious tween to Mizal, and most of the site users. Lay off for a month. Then you can make another account. Use that account to do an absurd number of reviews to prove you are useful. Don't touch the forum in that time.

TL;DR Nobody cares.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

I think she's already banned

Ban mizal

4 years ago
But the feature suggestion was still accepted. That's the important thing.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Exactly. She shouldn't have "blocked" all of those accounts.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
I wonder how long it will be until this feature is built into the next release...

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Most likely ASAP. She is a menace after all.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

You did it! The feature was accepted! Congratulations!

Ban mizal

4 years ago
I agree. She cheated on me and made me cry ;~(

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Wait, what!?

Ban mizal

4 years ago
Don’t act clueless. We all saw you drawing Mizal! That’s my job! ;~(

Ban mizal

4 years ago

I did it before, probably! And I'll do it again!

Ban mizal

4 years ago
Smash my heart to even smaller pieces, will you!

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Yes, this seems like a good cause to get behind. If you need help building a top-secret chatroom in CYOA format, just let me know. I've heard of other highly successful Site Rebels who used to do that, and I think they got BerkaZerka banned or something.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
Instead of White whines, Monkey Otter terrible drawings can create FURRY UP the retardation

Ban mizal

4 years ago

I am confounded by this statement but I also agree because Mizal is a furry and I won't stand for that.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
These multiple accounts teens had a fursona that instead of a mongoose looked like A monkey Otter monster probably it was a Lydia drawing. Even if Lidia is all about Werewolves. How do I know that ? Because this teen is EVERYWHERE telling her fetishes, and give praises to herself.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

What is it with self-complimenting furries attacking the mods and starting uprisings?

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Perhaps a form of "super victim syndrome" - a type of believing oneself is the heroin/hero of a story, only not by accomlishing anything but by perpetually being the victim life centers around. So they have to identify with fringe characters/beings to believe the world is against them, and prove to themselves that they are the special and unique main character. Then they act as stupid as possible so everyone literally does turn against them and they can claim the "proof" they've been treated unjustly.

That might be putting too much thought into it, though...

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Heck yeah, sign me up to join the FAM! (furries against mizal)

Ban mizal

4 years ago
in b4 Ford shows up to say FAm

Ban mizal

4 years ago
FAm

Ban mizal

4 years ago
If I write that Redwall story will it appease the furry voters?

Ban mizal

4 years ago
Hadn't been aware of the BrainstormGirl account. I don't think it was ever banned, so fixing that now.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Glad this got approved

Ban mizal

4 years ago
Same but I'm a little confused, am I supposed to ban myself, or...?

Ban mizal

4 years ago
You could ban yourself, but if you do, then this feature won't be needed. Instead, we need the next release of software to include this feature and only then can you be banned, but again, you can't do it or we'd have to remove the feature after we added it.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

It was a feature request. Therefore I'm guessing the intent was a button placed on forum that we all get to push...?

Ban mizal

4 years ago

I imagine a big, red button that says, "Ban Mizal!" (With a warning beneath that it is for therapeutic purposes only.) And a counter, of course, so we can all see that it has been pressed 2,784 times since implementation - mostly by the same five people and some alts before they get banned. And if it reaches 10,000 clicks, the feature will be eligible for the deluxe, purple, super-button upgrade that comes with the sound effect of a laughing Cricket.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
I support this

Ban mizal

4 years ago

bys fggt

Ban mizal

4 years ago

I actually found your poetry thread diverting since I like poetry, but this is hilarious. I can see why Poetess07 was blocked - creating an alt to compliment yourself is creepy.

But you won't grow as a writer, if that's what you want, if you can't deal with critiques (wether people phrase them nicely or not.) And going down with a sinking ship makes a better Dido song than it does a rally cry.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
I actually told ArtsyGirl I didn't care if she stuck around since her reign of annoyance as MongooseGirl + alts had happened back in Dec-Feb. She hadn't done anything that notable since except copying and pasting the wolf story from the old account and republishing it with the drawings.

Genuinely confused why she decided to argue about that, but I don't like waking up to whiny DMs from retards I've already shown leniency to twice. Especially now that she's back to her old self praising ways.

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/24949

That was after continually spamming republish on that shitty 1/8 quiz until it was finally deleted just so we'd stop getting notifications. She has reeeaaally bad timing with drawing attention to herself with this kind of stuff.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
None of that to say we need an excuse to ban a 12 year old. Most sites have an age 13 minimum in the TOS for very good reason. But then most sites don't get to have this much fun.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

I saw you tell her you were willing to overlook things in the poetry thread, but she just sort of dug her heels in there. Like she wanted to be banned so she could make a scene like this one.

But if she's 12, that explains a lot.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

So what if I’m 12. I’m a responsible young lady and I stand for what is right. mizal is a bully. A cyberbully. I may be stubborn, but I just wish to have fun without mizal ruining it for me. I didn’t want to make a scene, but I am doing the right thing.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Well your idea of fun is annoying everyone else here. I don't know how writing poetry then complimenting yourself on an alt is fun, but hey whatever floats your boat, right? 

Ban mizal

4 years ago

No, you aren't. Cyberbullying isn't someone throwing out an insult or rightfully banning you for making alts. It's a persistent pattern of intense harassment that deliberately seeks out another person. Don't minimize real cyberbullying by claiming yourself as a victim.

If you think yourself "responsible" than be willing to take the repercussions of your actions without whining about it. Don't reply to me, don't reply to mizal, don't reply to anyone. Don't post for six months or longer. Lurk, read stories, rate stories, cool down. And if you are genuinely interested in writing, learn to take critiques (even 'mean' ones) and use them to honestly look at yourself and improve your writing.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Instructions unclear, banned LadyJustice instead.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Well now you've silenced her and made her a martyr. With that, surely there's no way we DON'T ban mizal. She is a cyberbully after all.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
I agree. She said mean things about hotdish.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
She call me mean words

Ban mizal

4 years ago
For the record, your avvie looked like Tin-Tin had some hardcore pounding with Mr. Monopoly, but that's probably just me.

Btw, I didn't even spare you the point for your pile of shit excuse for a demo. And no-fucking-no, I'm not giving advice for a transgender bitch like you.

Ban Swiftstryker

4 years ago
I formally request we save this dumpster fire of a thread by banning Swift for making fun of me five years ago.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
All the lolz aside, as the forgiving mod I'd still have no issue with ArtsyGirl attempting to rejoin again at some future date. Once she's at least thirteen and has the sense and experience to look back at her past actions and cringe.

We've got a couple of other idiot children in the process of reforming themselves, and of course there's Chris. Miracles can happen.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Must add: LadyJustice and XxAthenaxX are now blocked by her. Again.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

There's really no need for that, we keep an extenstive graveyard list of the dead ourselves. You already have a gravestone.

Dead Poet Society

ArtsyGirl38, Poetess07, BrainstormGirl101, MongooseGirl, SupergirlSquadHeros, Supergirl_Squad_Hero, LadyJustice, XxAthenaxX, LadyJusticeReturned, MongooseGirlReturned

Ban mizal

4 years ago

This must be what happens when daddy beats mommy while she's pregnant.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Jeez. I forgot about the supergirl squad ones. Yeesh. It was a terrible idea when I came up with them.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Not as terrible as the ideas you've been having recently.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Well you show some hope, cringing at your past mistakes. Seriously though just lurk for a while and don't post. You're just annoying people.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

Understood, though i will peak in every now and then. Tell me when the next update thing happens! Goodbye for a while CYOA. This is MongooseGirl signing out. Also to mizal, I will leave you alone if you unblock ArtsyGirl38 for me. It was my favorite account and I was really upset to lose it. I will check in a month.

Ban mizal

4 years ago
Everytime someone utters the words "maybe there's some hope for this one..." or "I guess she's not too bad..." or anything to that effect, you just FLING yourself into the thread to prove them wrong, lol.

Ban mizal

4 years ago

For the time before she posted again I thought there was hope that maybe she listened. Perhaps, if she hasn't been banned again, there might still be a miniscule amount of hope

Ban mizal

4 years ago
I mean, praising yourself with an alt was the exact same thing you did with the Poetess07 account not 48 hours ago. Lesson not learned I guess, but then it's only been ten months since the first time.