Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
Not a hoax this time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/queen-elizabeth-ii-who-reigned-over-the-uk-for-70-years-dies-at-96/ar-AA11BT0o

I hope none of you are dumb enough to post any memes because I am not in the mood.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
Was gonna post a meme until I read the last line. So uh. Rest in peace.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Two points for every meme.

A very respectful F key to pay respects.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

I have deducted two points from you. 

Two points deducted for every meme. :)

Unless I edit my post to change it to 20, or maybe even 200 :O. I have modly powers, I can edit my post even after someone replies to it unlike the rest of you. Lel, get good, gg 2 easy, diagnosis? Skill issue. 

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

This was always the plan wasn't it! How could I have been so blind!

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

R.I.P

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
She is succeeded by her 73-year-old son, so I don't see anyone coming close to her 70 year reign anytime soon.
RIP.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Such a shame. Just 4 more years and she'd have been able to send a birthday card to herself.

Not sure why you're so upset about it though. I'm the one who's going to have to look at Prince Charles's ugly mug on all my notes and coins for the next decade or so.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
You could always move to Ireland.

I mean if they didn't manage to burn it down with the fireworks yet, I haven't checked.

(Real fact the unique biochemistry of the Irish means they actually sweat 80 proof, making this extra precarious.)

Same with their other fluids presumably. This is why Steve couldn't stop sucking himself off in public, I know some of you thought that was weird.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

I say fuck the remaining royal family and just make JK Rowing the new queen to troll everyone.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

100 points to Slytherin! ^_^

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
Yeah, it's a shame :( To make it even worse the new queen's name is actually Queen Camilla...

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

So, this image has been making the rounds on facebook, and I am extremely freaked out:

... So... The implication seems to be... Paddington Bear is the Grim Reaper? O.O

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Well in some cultures the bear was a symbol of death, so it checks out.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Well, now your profile pic looks all wrong. Not nearly enough marmalade sandwiches.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

I think he keeps them under his hood.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

For emergencies. ^_^

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
Must be the edgy reboot.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Damn. Didn't even realize that. Massive respect. ^_^

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

A story in 2 parts

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

And this isn't even my final form! ^_^

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
People that old freak me out a little, it's really weird to think it's still possible to talk to people who remember things from almost a century ago that everyone else had only read about.

But just the fact that there are people making fun of a woman in her 90s dying proves that our society sucks too much to deserve them.

This is just random but has everyone thought about how everyone who remembers WWII will be dead soon, and then not long after it'll be everyone who remembers the civil rights era and Vietnam, and then we'll all be old and all we'll remember is that covid made the economy suck so we stayed at home and played games and watched more superhero shows?

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

And we'll tell our grandkids about it as if it was the most traumatic thing that's ever happened in the history of the world. ^_^

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Unless we all get drafted for WWIII. Then we'll be just like the WWII old people

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Then you can tell the younger generations of how you fought in the Great Pussy Wars of the 21st century.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

They were such dark times. It was right after the Great Stay Home. Strongly worded letters flew left and right.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
Future Ukrainian boomers have at least earned some bragging rights.

https://twitter.com/Militarylandnet/status/1568344387137970176?t=sYy7WyDz7h1MUW-B7YcMhQ&s=19

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
I have learned an interesting fact: All the swans in England and in Wales, ALL of them, belonged to the Queen.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

And now they're up for grabs! ^_^

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
These look like birds that could do serious damage to a man's balls, no wonder the fat one is so afraid.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

hot fuzz

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
smoke fat rocks to pay rspec

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
I'm sad that she didn't beat Louis XIV's record. :(

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Well, the little prick was crowned when he was 4. What you gonna do?

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Didn't actually answer the question, so I assume they'll be put down.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Oh wonderful. At least the corgis will have plenty of underage girls to play with. ^_^

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

"Nonce" has always been a funny word for pedophile.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Yeah, sounds kind of whimsical. ^_^

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Today is a very special day.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
I was warned this was coming.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

To be honest, I'm more mad about Charles being king now than I am about Elizabeth no longer being queen.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
Pray for us here in the UK. We have to deal with ridiculous shit like this everywhere we look.

QueenAnn

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

For a moment I thought Slenderman became a tranny

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Well, it's a very important day for everyone. So important that here in England, it has been declared a bank holiday. All of the shops have been closed out of respect on this monumental occasion.

... Happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day, everyone! ^_^

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Yep, apparently they canceled all the orientation activities in my university and almost everything here seems to be closed today.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

Well shiver me timbers and swash me buckles, these landlubbers sure are taking this pirate talk holiday serious.

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago

I've recently come across a book where people write condolences and messages for the Queen:

Queen Elizabeth is dead

one year ago
I've recently come across a keyboard where I type messages to people.

Pressing shift 5 times doesnt seem to do much for the cleanliness.