Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Still have no idea what the fuck is my pict?  Discuss pics here!

It's a hand-made sketch of a Chinese sailboat and one of the trees dating back to the prehistoric times.  I do plan to color it later, much later.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

What do you think mine is about?

Edit: Actually mine is about light or hope in darkness. Good guess though Sabley

Your avatars.

11 years ago

I always thought yours was a tree and a tepee, Swift XD

And Alvin, I'm imagining something that has to do with outerspace? 

Your avatars.

11 years ago

My avatar is the meaning of life.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

You sure you still don't have that other pict?

(EH-HEM UR FOURTEEN YEAR-OLD SELF'S PICTURE OF GANGSTER.  BTW HAPPY LATE/EARLY/WHENEVER THE HECK IT IS FIFTEENTH B-DAY.)

Your avatars.

11 years ago

my spirit animal

Your avatars.

11 years ago

I thought the sailboat was a cave or something similar.

Mine should be pretty obvious.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Mine is Naruto fused with the ninetails.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Bruce Campbell. Of course.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Oops, I thought we were guessing Avatars -_-

mine is Ivan Braginski, from APH

Your avatars.

11 years ago

What's APH? 

Your avatars.

11 years ago

It's a series. Basically it parodies countries around the world by giving them human personifications. The episodes are only 5 minutes long, but it's pretty funny how spot on the jokes are. Only if you like political slapstick humor though....

Your avatars.

11 years ago

What's it stand for? I can't think of every possible combo of APH I'm order to find the show. Also, is it on YouTube?

Your avatars.

11 years ago

I know what you're doing Aman.... You can't fool me... You thread hijacker you! Just to thwart your evil plans I'll message you and end this thread hijacking before it begins :P

Your avatars.

11 years ago

NOOOOOO!

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Hetalia.  OH SHIT.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Pretty sure it's H:AP.

We need to be able to click on pictures to enlarge them again, sigh.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

OMG HETALIA I LOVE HETALIA! AND THATS GERMANY IS YOUR AVATAR OMG OMG OMG OMG 

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Ivan is Russia lol.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

The door of the Tavern Between the Worlds. :)

Your avatars.

11 years ago

All of my avatars (past and present) have just been the covers of albums/singles I enjoy listening to (or enjoyed at the time). From memory, I've had three avatars since I signed up (not counting ones I kept for a day or so).

First one is very embarrassing in retrospect. The second and third (current) avatars are of releases I still enjoy, though.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

This one was my first and I though it looked cool at the time, but I eventually decided, it looked too gloomy.

This one I liked at first then got a bit sick of it.

I thought this was funny at first, but  changed it after, the funny wore off. No one probably even remembers seeing it because I had it for about less then a hour or so.

My current avatar pic, is what my name is and I think it looks cool so I am going with it for now.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Was that not Avenged Sevenfold?

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Yep :(

That's the embarrassing first one. Surprised you still remember.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Haha, yeah me too.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

I believe this is the order of my avatars (although I often switched back and forth between them so they might be a little wrong)

1.) KKK member running around on fire next to a cross with "irony" in white characters underneath, although I didn't realize the caption was cut off by the pic box :P

2.) Redneck in a political-looking office wearing a suit (the combination of 1 & 2 made End think I was a white supremecist for a while)

3.) Tim Curry (my favorite old-school actor) rolling his eyes in drag with a caption that said "Bitches got no class"

4.)  A Demon from MTG (I was doing an experiment on how people interpereted what you said based on what your avatar looked like. Tim Curry made people think I was joking around and so got more humorous responses while the Demon got more angry responses)

5.) Street art of Gollum from LOTR

6.) Excalibur from Soul Eater

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Lol, I knew straight away that your current profile pic was Excalibur when I first saw it. XD

Your avatars.

10 years ago

6.) 2D from the Gorillaz videos

Your avatars.

10 years ago

6th? Shouldnt it be 7th?

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Umm.... no. Don't worry, it's a, uh, really advanced form of math you learn later on.

<.< >.>

Your avatars.

10 years ago

stopped ninja edit

Explain it please, I think I should be able to undertand. :P

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Oh no no no, it would take far too much, umm, calculus yeah that's good. Can't put that into a forum.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Z and JJJ use to do it all the time bo. No need to be basful now. 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Ahh, but I'm not Canadian Z and 3J, now am I? 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Z isn't Canadian by the way. 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

wuuuut? I coulda sworn she was part of the Canadian Trifecta.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

If I remember correctly she was in Europe somewhere. 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

hmm, time to hire a forum delver. I coulda sworn she went to a Canadian university. Are you sure you're not thinking about the one girl from Denmark or something?

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Yeah I am about 90% sure. 

JJJ is Canadian right? 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Yeah, 3J and Killa.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Ok I did not know about killa but I am positive Z was not Canadian. 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I'll bet you five points Zikara was Canadian.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Considering I just got 3 from you I accept! 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

pfft, I was only trying to even up your win/loss ratio. And find some evidence and you win. I'm sure she's Canadian!

Your avatars.

10 years ago

by Zikara on 7/26/2012 in The Lounge
I'm originally from Nova Scotia, Canada. Which basically means I'm a hodge-podge of Irish, Scottish, Whales, and French. As are pretty much all Nova Scotianers.

Andddddddd Bo wins.

Awesome, I'm in a Trifecta!

Your avatars.

10 years ago

BZ's a girl?!

And Woohoo!, Another canadian on the site, go 3J!
Canada rules!

Your avatars.

10 years ago

No, Z is short for Zikara. Before your time, youngster.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

No the Z we are talking about is an old member named 

Zikara

She was considered the most knowledgeable on scripting and was very fun person to be around. Way before your time.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

In fact JJJ once said this about her.

"IF %PROBLEMS > 0 THEN
BEGIN
IF %ZIKARA > 0 THEN
BEGIN
%PROBLEMS := 0
END
END"

Your avatars.

10 years ago

haha yeah, Z was the ultimate authority in all things scripting back in the day. She wrote an article or two if I'm not mistaken.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

In fact, before she left, me and her were working on a game that all the links were to actual words in the story. 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

haha yeah I remember her talking about htat. And wasn't she the one who figured out how to make links in the threads compressed into words like "here" or "website"?

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Yeah she did. It looks like her game and the progress we had made has been deleted. We actually gotten the first part over with. 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who deleted it. She came back once after a long absence and probably lost the drive she had worked up on the story.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

My avatars mostly focus on giant mecha. Such as gundam and fan made.

gundam 3 g12 g10

Then there's my current avatar

darkrai

Your avatars.

11 years ago

My avatar is a spirit in the shape of a wolf that I added after writing Wolf Spirit. I'm thinking about changing my avatar.

Your avatars.

11 years ago
Mine is invisible. Lol.

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Try to find a triangle earth picture. That way it will be like old times with my wolf picture. xD

Your avatars.

11 years ago

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Couldn't help bringing this back :P

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I see you've colored your picture. My new avatar is Sherlock.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Mine is a picture of Christian Bale in a suit. 

If you haven't heard of him he's starred in movies such as american psycho, dark knight rises, and equilibrum.

I've been told I resemble him quite a bit so if you can accurately imagine a younger, somewhat less handsome (who can be as good looking as that face? Man crush) version of him then you'll have me.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Mine is a picture of polar bears who are planning to illegally migrate to china...

Your avatars.

10 years ago

My pics have changed several times

1. Was a picture of an anime I still love and had great contrast 

photo 28795.jpg

Second was a smoky blue dragon because it was awesome

photo blueflamedragon.jpg

After that for a breif time it was a dragon on a lava wasteland because it was awesome.

photo red-dragon-fire-animal-1.jpg

After that it was Cole - train from GoW because that is my nickname irl.

photo Cole_Train_by_Crotale-2-1.jpg

After that it was a bule tiger on fire with a summoning circle beneath it.

photo 56265-magic_circle-tiger-ytishie-1.jpg

Then Came JJJ old profile pic for a prank the community pulled on him.

After which it switch to tiger agian.

It stayed that way till a friend gave me an awesome picture of dragonite one of my favorite original Pokemon.

Then went back to tiger.

Now it is a picture of the main character in an anthor anime as he solves a difficult puzzle. 

phibrain-3-1 photo phibrain-3-1-1.jpg

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I hope someone can tell me where mine came from. I woke up one day and it was just...this creature.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

It use to be the mad scientist dude from Simpsons right? 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I'm fairly certain this demon has nothing to do with the Simpsons.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

No I am saying when I first joined what your avatar was. 

Your avatars.

10 years ago
1. A stupid boy with knife. 2. Eminem's Recovery cover. 3. A shady boy. 4. Girl with a green rabit.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Not sure if in right order but...

1.  White Tribal wolf 2. Headcrab advertisment 3.Death to human's picture 4. Cube Earth&Moon 5.Mistborn allomancy chart 6.Stickmen from StickWar and finally my current 7. Pyromaniac 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Mine is an epic troll post that I actually made one time. The event was legendary, I literally got out popcorn and watched the posts fly in. (Thankfully for all of you, I've matured  A LOT since then.) I intend to change mine to my drawing of Silas Schock (for those who haven't seen my references, he was my first freeform rp character) if I can get the damn file size down enough...

Your avatars.

10 years ago

You could use something like picturepaste or similar programs.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

photobucket also works well. 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

That's all I use for this site. I just login through facebook and upload anything I think I can use.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Only have had two. The first was a lovey picture of two wolves. Then when I decided to start the ice faction I decide to find a picture of something that resembled an ice wolf. So there you go

Your avatars.

10 years ago
I have had 2: undead knight and now an undead wraith.
I wonder why my avatars are about supernatural dead beings?

Your avatars.

10 years ago

This is actually still my first profile pic. It's a wolf, which goes great with my user name. (Romulus and Remus, etc.)

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Yeah, I kept mine from the way beginning as well. It's supposed to represent my dynamic personality in some sort of deep way (That, or the fact that I thought the pic was pretty and I'm just using the personality thing as an excuse).

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Mine's the anime I used for a character in my first (and only current) story.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Mine's just Tobi being Tobi. I also have a Lord Death Face and a Sasori game sprite

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I love that one! Tobi is the best

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I actually liked him better when he was revealed as Madara?

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I found him very entertaining when he acted stupid all the time. And ~spoiler alert~ he actually isn't Madara

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Yeah, but saying Madara is better than saying tobi/madara. They act completely different

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Well, I don't want to completely ruin this for you but.. Tobi is not Madara. He lied about his identity.. He was revealed to be someone else..

Your avatars.

10 years ago

If you haven't noticed, I know Tobi isn't Madara and that Madara was ressurected by Kabuto, who then turned tobi into his bitch. But I called Tobi Madara because nobody talks about actual madara and I was bored of saying tobi/madara

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I just wasn't sure if you knew that he was Obito or not..

Your avatars.

10 years ago

he's fucking dead now alright 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I HEAVILY suspected he was Obito, but I lost interest int he series before they revealed it apparently. I mean, a guy with one sharingan with no backstory? It seemed too convenient to be true.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Lets also not forget the name anagram.

Should I also reveal that Neji died or is that crossing a line?

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I'd say it hardly matters now.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Happy little pervert pic

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Because Goku didn't view it as wrong, so he wasn't perverted.

He just wanted snuggles.

Very.

Perverted.

Snuggles.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I wrote it wrong. xD

I meant:

happy little pervert's pic

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Mine, is dah cutest ultralisk evar, I can never play terran again and have to kill ultras

Your avatars.

10 years ago

I don't think it's anywhere near bad to revive my own thread, after a year of changes, right?  RIGHT?

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Nope. It's a good thing :P

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Not when your new avatar is adorable! :D

Your avatars.

10 years ago

And yours is still a door XD

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Considering that door is about to be blown off its hinges, maybe I should try something else...

...nah. XD

Your avatars.

10 years ago

That pict of Liana you had posted months ago...?  XD

Your avatars.

10 years ago

My first: One of the few things on earth that bothers Endmaster.

Second-now: Silas.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

1. MW3 soldier (derp)

2. Kreia, my first fantasy character

3. Zombie Apocalypse Chuck Norris, Nuff said (my current one) he's also one of the characters that'll be in The Corroding

Your avatars.

10 years ago

1. Alucard: The greatest anime vampire and the second greatest dark anime's protagonist. Because vampires don't sparkle.

2. Light Yagami and Ryuk: Light has a book that can kill any human, provided he writes their name whie thinking of their face. Ryuk is a god of death. 'Nuff said.

3:A kenpachi (Bleach) meme.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

1. Oni-chan. Just kidding, well, it's from some weird incest anime or something.

2. A picture I found that represents Jihelu in a good way.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Nightwing, First one was New 52, Second one is just a picture I found.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Same Christian bale picture I started with. Consistency is nice.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

But it's booooooooooring after a few years ._.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

No, it's consistent.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Drak is right. Besides, it makes him look very sophisticated (more at least than a giant, super aggressive lion...)

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Same here.

Your avatars.

10 years ago

My first picture was of a cartoon Zergling (from the Starcraft games) in a pikachu custom, drawn by an animator by the name of "Carbot Animations" (He has a Youtube channel if you're curious) for a Halloween special. I love his work and find it wildly amusing and very cute, so I borrowed his 'Pikaling'

My current avatar is from Intelligent System's "Fire Emblem" game series, specifically "Fire Emblem: Rekka No Ken (Blazing Sword)."  It is my favorite character of the game, Canas, a dark magic wielder who was drawn into the downward spiral of dark magic by his insatiable desire for knowledge, despite knowing too well where the road leads. I really loved Canas's character and motivation (I also tend to let curiosity rule, sometimes for the worst) . . . and dat monocle! =P 

Your avatars.

10 years ago

Mine is a gif i made on paint of lucas from mother 3

Going all "WAAAAALLLLL STAAAAPLES!!!!" *gasp*