Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Great thread name but also ironic, i think, because Sammy sure is obsessed with homicide ain't he? Do any of you guys remember that one game he was working on - you know, one of his many abandoned "wips" or whatever. the one where basically you played Sammy himself with the same job and dog and all that shit and then you become a serial killer? did anyone report that to the police? cuz Sammy sure seems like a mass shooter in training lol.

all his games are about killing or raping people and they all take place in the same shitty poorly built fantasy world. Were you guys around when he talked about mmm being the first serial killer novel taking place in a fantasy setting. fucking idiot lol. like its one thing to write that kind of shit cuz you like true crime shit and a nother cuz you get off to torture and killing people.

And mizal you said Sammy likes to get bent over by jason in private. nah. Sammy's probably blowing jason or something cuz this asshole sure gets away with a lot of shit don't he? Blowing him or Gower. Cuz gowers the guy who jumps at every demand sammy boy makes. he bends over backwards to excuse sammy and all the special treatment he gets. one moment they ban meira and the next they say what Sammy did - which was worse - is totally ok. which is it? cuz sammy took every chance to brag about himself when he was Sarah. Meira just had a "sock puppet account" or whatever the fuck but sammy created a whole new identity with "her" own tragic backstory just to see if people would call him out for having rape in his game. i don't thinka nyone did but look what happened the last time someoen did lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Gower has been nothing but helpful to CYS.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

oh my bad, my bad. Gower's sucking your dick

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
You talk a lot about sucking dick. Any...urges we should know about?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

You offering?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Are you?

It's 2019, you can suck all the dick you want.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

I never said i wasn't gay, dude. never said i was a guy neither. So figure that out lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Sam is you? Certainly, you have the same petulant flair of drama.  If you are just saying it and talk like a damn adult. If not why You fuck cares? Are you, Sam Misstress? His favourite cow?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Learn english lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Learn manners. Oh, wait you need neurons for that and you are too  obsessed with Gower cock to think about something else

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

straight up didn't come here to fight with you guys. I'm just saying things that are true. sammy says "jump" and gower says "how high". Don't mean he aint done shit for cys but you guys are under  rock if you don't think his actions haven't allowed Sammy to be as much a problem as he is. You guys brought in the sexual shit first and i'm just trying to adjust my shit to suit you guys's vibe. you'll shit on jason all day but gower is off limits? Hes still a mod on Cog and in a position to do something about Sammy's little bitch fits but doesn't. why havent you guys demanded he do something if hes your ally?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
We have? Gower's done loads of stuff for us on CoG, but we aren't stupid enough to think he could go against Jason and still be a mod at the end of it.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

why mod for a place if you hate your boss? I'm amazed people like you guys dont think of him as a traitor or spy since youre so suspicious of everyone and have a hard-on for hating Cog. whats he done to really earn you guys's loyalty when at every turn he undermines your crusade against sammy? trying to uderstand here cuz i just dont get it.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Jason isn't my boss.  I'm a volunteer moderator.  I don't get any pay or benefits or anything.  I mod for CoG because I love a lot of their games, and I love a lot of the people there.

When I started writing my own games I got a lot of help from people on the CoG forum learning ChoiceScript, and my favorite thing to do is help new writers with scripting stuff and also general narrative stuff.  I like to help people figure out tricky writing and scripting stuff.

That's why I mod for Choice of Games.  I don't always agree with all of the decisions made there, and I'm sure I make lots of mistakes and misjudgments modding, but that's ok.  I don't always have to agree.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

He was the only reasonable CoGite in a previous dispute with CoG, and he's done loads to help out on the site. I have a question for you, where are all you guys coming from? We've had three noobs, all with similar names and opinions join this thread in the past few hours.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

i'm guessing Cog? thats where i came from. ive been lurking for a while and only posted finally cuz i saw other noobs post. i don't know them but theyre probably from Cog too given how much they hate Sammy.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

You can demand it of me if you like.  What would be be best, do you think?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Simple: hold Sammy to the same standard as you hold everyone else. Stop letting the guy get away with so much shit. theres an entire fucking thread on here dedicated to hating the guy and not for just anti-Cog reasons. he's pissed of Cogers and cysers and loads of other people and the guys fanbase is just bad news. the guys toxic and he gets off on having shit like torture and rape in his games and hates having his games in the adult section and throws a bitch fit over it.

honest question. like be real with me here cuz i'm being real with you.

would you let anyone else get away with all the shit he's done? like raelly think about it for a second ok? think of some other wip author or whaatever. imagine them doing the shit Sammy does. imagine them riling up so many different groups of people. imagine them pretending to be a chcik so they can write rape in their game. imagine them badmouthing the company you work for on the forum you mod. imagine them doing all this shit and having a super fucked pattern of behavior. theres so much more too but you had to of seen all of it.

would you really just let all that go? just ignore all of it?

whys Sammy different?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
You do realise Gower has no power to do any of this, right? Jason is the one who keeps letting Sammy off, and Gower can't do anything about it.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

i'm impressed you seem to be privy to all of Cogs inner workings and their mod dynamics. whos the real triple agent here?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

It sounds like you have a bunch of objections.  I'll number them to make sure I understand.

1.  You said his fanbase is bad news.

2.  You said people get riled up around these threads.  (I assume that's a different one from #1)

3.  Using an alternate account as a pen name

4.  Writing rape in games

Does that get at the main issues?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

i wouldn't put them in that order but yeah. those are the points i made. there are more too cuz it doesn't just end there with Sammy does it? it never does. i'm willing to clarify and bring up other points too hell i'd even show you screenshots but i doubt anything will come of it and i dont want people sniffing out my Cog account besides lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

1.  You said his fanbase is bad news.

As far as this goes I'm not sure what power I have to do something about it.  I don't really read a lot of WIP threads very very carefully, so I often don't get to know some people who hang out exclusively in particular author's thread.  It sounds like there are some particular CoG forumites who have done something in particular?--because it doesn't sound like you object to just a style of talking or a personality clash.

2.  You said people get riled up around these threads.  (I assume that's a different one from #1)

They do, and that's my bad.  I own that.  Sometimes these and a ton of other threads (politics, for example is a big one) gets really messy, and I'm caught between the desire to let things play out freely and the desire to tamp things down so it doesn't turn into chaos and people being nasty to each other.  I try to hit that balance, and I often fail.  And probably sometimes I've made choices that are inequitable.  I wish that weren't true, but I'm always willing to relook and stuff and learn and try to do better next time.  Modding stuff invariably makes some people unhappy.  I personally tend to lean a little bit more in the direction of freedom over control, but not wholly, and people do object in either direction.

3.  Using an alternate account as a pen name

This I addressed on the CoG site a bit ago.  I don't actually care about this within the parameters I mentioned on CoG.    It doesn't bother me at all.  I wouldn't be particularly bothered if the whole site did this.  I think it would be confusing, so I wouldn't advise it, but it doesn't bug me.  But it sounds like the concept of it, you don't like, and I get that.  Some sites seriously frown on alts.  Including this one.  I do think we need a few guidelines here, though, since I know some people (Meira) ran afoul of some possibly unwritten rules.

4.  Writing rape in games

As far as Hosted Games go, I have 0% to do with content and publication.  So in the largest sense, I have no say over this.  But in a smaller sense, it sounds like you find the topic of these stories repugnant and probably shouldn't be allowed on the site.  I get it the impulse, but at the end of the day, I do think there's a value in having a pretty broad definition of what's allowed to be written about in fiction, even if it's very much not my thing.  But that's just me--as I say, this isn't under my small umbrella of authority.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Using an alternate account as a pen name

it was more than a penname cuz Sammy pretended to not know the forum rules to get around it and he created a whole persona to get out of trouble for the shit he was writing. its one thing to have a penname or a second accoutn for another game and a nother to go outta your way to pretned youre a whole other person and a woman who's trauma is supposed to explain away why "shes" writing rape in her story.

Its fucked up.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

I don't know that we had or have forum rules about it.  At least, I wasn't aware of it.  But like I say, it's probably a good thing to set up some norms so moderation can at least be predictable.

As far as feigning a backstory, I'm not sure what I can do as a moderator in that situation.   I may find it personally not something I'd prefer, but on the other hand, on the Internet, I am aware that people may be not who they say they are.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

ok. do the mods have a lounge or something? do you guys talk to each other? cuz when i modded one time there was a special section just for mods and we would talk about problem people and figure out what to do with them as a team. cuz just cuz someone hasnt broken the rules in the usual way doesnt mean they're not totally going against what the forum or site or whatever stands for right?

isnt being a totally toxic dude who toes the line over and over enough for some sort of meeting with the other mods? do you even see the problems with sammy yourself? where do you stand? if you can be so civil here with me and other cysers who curse Cogs name then can't you bring up your worries about Sammy with jason in a mature way?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Sure, we chat sometimes.  Not often, and probably not as often as we might.  I think I've said most of how I personally feel in my post above, but in short, the existence of the threads don't bother me.  They take some moderation, but lots of threads do.  It's certainly not anything I get angry or worked up about or have worries about.  I don't really care about one thread less or more on the forum at the end of the day.

It sounds like you've been affected on a personal level, where you didn't receive fair treatment on the forum, and that's something I can fix or look at.  I'm always happy to chat about stuff like that.  I'm way more interested in people having the space and help to create cool stuff.  That's where my time and energy, I think, is best spent.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

i'd be willing to talk to you about it but i dont know if you'd actually be able to help since you make it sound like your hands are tied at every turn. and i don't want to tell you my Cog account anyway. and i don't want to do out here in the open lol.

i might pm you later but right now i dont have a whole lotta faith in Cog to do much and i hope you understand that.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

I wouldn't say tied at every turn, but I'm not an employee of CoG, just a volunteer moderator.  I'm not going to ban you or take any revenge on your account or anything.   Honestly, if you need some help, you know where to find me, here or on CoG.  Can't promise I can do anything, but if I've screwed up in the past, let me know, and I'll do what I can.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

you really make me want to believe you.

Sam's Suicidal Saga

4 years ago

Why haven't you learned how to capitalize? Why are you so interested in people's sexual proclivities? Why do you think it should be CYS's business to actually try interfering with the moderation of another site? What do you have against apostrophes in contractions?

Those are the real mysteries...

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

you guys created a whole thread to bitch about someone not on the cys forum. with a mod from the other forum present. and mizal was the first one to bring up sammy bending over.

and i'm on fucking mobile and so long as my point comes across who the fuck cares how the fuck i'm writing. grammar's fake, dude, and i refuse to be a pretentious asshat and judge people by how they type so long as i can fucking understand what they're saying.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
I love both being a pretentious asshat and judging people by how they type. It's served me so well.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

we all have our own kinks, i guess.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

So let me summarize. You insult a non-native as me for not address to grammar standards that you now addressed as fake. While You are utilizing grossly incorrect punctuation and expressions as gotta etc... That makes you sound as a half-backed emo teen gangster...

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

who said i wasn't an emo teen gangster?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Hold on, maybe is not Sam, maybe is Sarah :)

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

of all the ways someone has insulted me, being called Sammy is honestly the worst. Listen if i was Sammy or sarah or whatever do you really think i'd be able to trash talk myself lol? Sammy's a selfdiagnosed narcissist. dude's incapable of actually hating on himself besides saying his biggest flaw is his "ego". if i were Sammy i'd have already killed myself lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Sammy goes around creating alter egos because he thinks he is very clever (I still can't believe there was people that was shocked at the Sarah revelation, her game even had the same shitty triple letter thing). And the way you talk about him feels awfuly familiar. 

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

i wasnt surprised at the sarah revelation either and even was talkign to my buddies months before the "announcement" that i thoguht sarah was really sammy. but then i thought i was just being paranoid cuz thats ridiculous. but then i was right and i have been filled with seething anger ever since and i'm reaching my breaking point.

you can believe what you want cuz there's no surefire way to prove you wrong but i think you'll figure it out soon enough on your own. i got nothing to hide.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Lol, I step away half an hour and there's some retarded faggot trying to troll everybody.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

you guys really are all over the place sometimes. i was agreeing that Sammy sucks and then everything went to shit. i came here to bitch about Sammy with other people who cant stand him but you guys sure are hungry for new meat to tear apart.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

We don't just bond with strangers over our mutual dislike of Sam, especially if said strangers are triggered little faggots like you. However, this trait might allow you to bond with Sam instead, so it's not all bad.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

not triggered but i am a faggot.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

I'm sorry, that sounds really rough. Want to talk about it?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
trashbag reappeared to message me at exactly the same time this guy showed up. As tempting as it is to just accept that someone who types like unseater really IS a product of Alabama, somehow I have a feeling all the sudden new accounts beating the same subject to death might be related....

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

How dare you.

I may be a piece of trash, but that doesn't mean you have to smear my good name by claiming I'm from Alabama.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
If not the same person, you guys are all simultaneously coming from somewhere with a predecided plan to get mad about the same subject. You chose unseater as your ally in making your point. If he's really a real person and really from Alabama, at least HE would have an excuse for doing stupid things.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Alls he's gotta do is show you guys some attention and you jsut defend him nevermind that he is one of Sammy's biggest defenders. He's always leaping to sammy's defense and you guys hate on white wine in one breath but suck gower's cock in another huh? Hes one of his enablers and why Sammy just does whatever the hell he wants without consequence. you think its just jason? you think jason responds himself to every single flag about Sammy boy? have you ever flagged anything on Cog? gowers the first one there and then he doesnt do shit lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Literally can't understand your incomprehensible keyboard diarrhea enough to even attempt to argue back, I guess you win?? Congrats.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Well, the reason I got banned in the forum is that Jason was looking for some sad excuse to get rid of me, since I, oh no! Dared to refuse his offer on making me a mod and told him to go fuck himself. After that, he was most likely waiting for any sad little faggoty excuse to ban me for a year. 

Anyway, Jason is a dumbass and there is no finding logic to his action because they are based on the whims of the petulant child he is, like surprise surprise, asking me to be  mod, then banning me the very next day. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, Gower has been nothing but helpful, he needs to be careful when navigating between Jason's idiocy and common sense. 

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Oh bloody hell! You got banned over that? I mean, I can't say I'm surprised, but I just really don't get Jason's bizarre idea that he can have a disagreement with somebody one day, then the next day make up some bullshit excuse to ban them, and think that people aren't going to notice... Obviously, people do bloody notice when he does shit like that. Hence why CYS have had a whole bunch of CoGites wondering over here to complain about how things are run over on CoG, and the fact that there's a discord that's basically dedicated to it. It's like Jason's going out of his way to try and turn everybody on his own website against him... Why? >.<

... Anyway, with that little rant out of the way... Hi Meira! Nice to see you. ^_^

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Don't try to make sense of what Jason does, once he doesn't get what he wants from you and you talk back you are done for, lol. 

Nice to see you too Avery! I'm glad you have a space here, to be honest :D 
I still remember how the answers you were getting at CoG were constantly full of bullshit, ugh. So yeah, I am glad you are here :)

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Thank you! And, me too! I like here. Here is nice. ^_^

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

I seriosuly came here to bitch about the dude we all hate cuz he just fucking sucks and somehow this turned into a whole shitpile. straight up didnt want to be you guys's enemy. the whole point was to talk to other people who hate Sammy and bitch about how Cog has gone to shit lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
I post a lot on mobile too. I'm doing it right now, and words after periods are capitalized, while 'seriosuly' takes deliberate effort to produce because a phone knows that it's supposed to be seriously.

I'm sorry that calling you a giant pussy earlier hurt your feelings, but have you considered that it might have been because you were, and are, being a giant pussy? You brought up Gower by name, he responded, and then you dodged his very reasonable and direct question, while also not responding to anything else he said in a way that made it clear you were being insincere. Then you continued putting on this embarrassing puppet show.

No one actually cares what you think about how CoG is run btw, you're just some rando armed with throwaway accounts you clearly have no intention to use for anything of value. You haven't earned the right to have an opinion, nor to argue with your betters.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

you didn't hurt my feelings. if you hurt my feelings i wouldnt still be here. and again i don't know the other accounts but i know you dont believe me and thats fine. you got your own opinions and youre set in them and i'm not gonna waste my breath to prove you wrong especially when i don't think youre actually open to that.

and i responded to gower. i haven't run from him.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

It's not hard to get mad when Sam is continually left to run around and suck his own dick. You said so yourself, I'm not the first person to get mad and complain about him here.
What else are people from CoG expected to do? They can't complain or point out the fact that he needs to put his thread back in his pants, or else they get flagged and their comment deleted. And that's for something as simple as a damn thread. You've seen what happens when threads or members get worse, it takes months or weeks to actually get anything done.
A light-touch isn't enough, it's just enabling.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
lol

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Probably because you sound like some fucktard from the old White Whine server or Sammy himself attempting to do some sort of reverse trolling so we get pissed at Gower.

BUT in case you aren’t I can try to explain, since you seem to be confused.

To a certain extent this thread is something Sammy would love anyway, the dude’s probably jacking it while wearing his favorite rope around his neck. Any sort of attention will do since I’m sure it reminds him of those fond early days when his uncle molested him.

And that’s fine, because we’re getting our giggles too from all this.

The difference is he’s really just one piece of the fucktardery that is CoG in general and it’s important to keep a record of all this stuff since CoG obviously deletes everything. The more people realize the various hypocrisy, corruption, and overall ridiculousness that goes on over there the better.

I mean there’s a whole thread dedicated to MeltdownPenguin’s begging for 2000 dollars for a laptop. There was a thread dedicated to the CoG Discord about how they get triggered over everything. There’s multiple threads dedicated to Briar’s unfortunate dealings with Jason. Etc.

Consider these threads our “Funny Threads.” Or some of them anyway. We have a lot of funny threads here since we like fun.

As for Gower being a double/triple/whatever agent. It’s not like we haven’t thought that already.

And hell, some of us still think that, but it would be utterly pointless for him to report to his “CoG Masters” about anything we’re doing over here, because we’re so blatantly obvious about everything that about all he’d have to do is point to the forums.

In the meantime, Gower’s been more helpful to this site than detrimental, so until that changes, not sure why we wouldn’t be cool with the guy.

Unless your problem with us is you feel we aren’t “hardcore” enough or something. Not sure what to tell you other than I guess you’ll have to the take steps to stop Sammy that you feel we’ve failed to do. (Organize a boycott of his games I guess)

If you wanted to just say a few things about him in the thread, that’s fine too. Just know that contrary to popular belief we’re actually all doing other things than ragging on Sammy or CoG all the time. A lot of us are usually writing most of the time since it’s a writing site and all.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Very nice, Squidward emoji and American flag and the hand clappy one and the one that idiots think is a white power symbol now and such.

This person just jumped in without doing any reconnaissance at all and now they're complaining our vitriol is just TOO omnidirectional to handle, that's adorable. White pomeranian or whatever that fluffball Cricket uses is.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Probably because you sound like some fucktard from the old White Whine server or Sammy himself attempting to do some sort of reverse trolling so we get pissed at Gower.

definitely not from white whine but i can't prove that i wasn't so i guess believe me or don't. i hate sammy and who he runs with too much to be around that shit. i might be a masochist in the bedroom but that don't mean i like to torture myself online.

Unless your problem with us is you feel we aren’t “hardcore” enough or something.

nah y'all are too hardcore for me. i don't think jokes about being molested by your uncle are funny and i'm not a big fan of people using faggot every other word but you just dont get threads like these over on Cog. better to turn a blind eye to shit i dont like so i can finally bitch about Sammy like i've wanted to for a while now lol.

(Organize a boycott of his games I guess)

don't think i need to go that far since his games wont sell anyway since theyre all pretty much the same fucking game with the same fucking setting lol. theyre not even good anyway. i played mmm before it got taken down and yeah sammy's not nearly as good a writer as he thinks he is lol.

and just so you guys know i didn't make this thread or change the subject to triple agent gower someone else did.

and you guys rag on each other all the time about anything and i don't get why gower is offlimits to some welldeserved criticism? you guys know he can handle it. look at how well he did. you guys know better than anyone he doesnt need anyone coming to his defense lol. hes not some damsel.

but thats not why i came here. i straight up came here to bitch about sammy and things got wildly out of control. i don't know who the other noobs are but they started postign so i decided to post too. i guess i was too idealistic to think that maybe if enough people bitched about sammy then maybe something would get done lol.

the really sad part is that i feel more heard here about the sammy issue then i ever did on Cog.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
What IS it with CoGites and immediately saying their sexual preferences? As a genuine damsel (last I checked), I take offense and expect someone to come to my aid presently.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

if i were a native cyser i think this is the part where i'd ask if youre triggered lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Incorrect. Brush up some more on our culture and language.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

i'm ready and willing to learn.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
This is the part where you heap praise upon me.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

should i start with "your meat is huge"?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
You could, but I would call you a faggot and talk about my relationship with your mother.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

you fuck corpses?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
My father's a necromancer.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

I thought damsels were flies?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
There are damselflies, and then there are damselcrickets.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

> i don't get why gower is offlimits to some welldeserved criticism?

OK, everyone, let's go.  Next ten minutes, I'm on limits to well-deserved criticism.  Be sure it's well deserved.

Starting...now!

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Your state is gay and so is your mom.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

damn it stop making me start to kinda like you. it's infuriating and i feel like i'm struggling with my sexuality all over again.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Shut up, queer. He's devoted to Natalie.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
I think you mean Kelly Unicornstrider.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Perhaps they are one and the same.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Your avatar looks like a pedo. ^_^

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

I'm sorry, but the ten minutes were up.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
"i guess i was too idealistic to think that maybe if enough people bitched about sammy then maybe something would get done lol."

Anonymously, on a completely different site full of people who already don't give money to CoG?

"and you guys rag on each other all the time about anything and i don't get why gower is offlimits to some welldeserved criticism?"

Because you're noob trash, and not even a genuine noob but a parachuting alt here just for this purpose. We don't care what Gower does on another site. His contributions here put him FAR above having to listen to any shit from someone like you. He typed out a long and extremely patient response anyway of course, presumably because he doesn't value his time.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Sorry, that was a bit insensitive of us. I'll agree that sometimes we don't treat people the best way. Which member of your close family would you prefer that we imply molested you?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

I don't really care about all this drama, all I want to know is what compelled you to choose an awful nickname like "unseater".  Even Dionysus Vision would've sounded less retarded.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

cuz pisseater was too on the nose.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

At this point, you should probably just choose a profile picture already and start reading games and stuff.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Uh...I'm all for taking trophies from CoG, but this one's all sticky and made of wadded up toilet paper and condom wrappers. Are we really going to keep it?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

too late. i have an avatar. i live here now.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
F

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

... Bloody hell, this shit-show erupted quickly. >.<

Not really got much to say about the whole Sammy thing since I've never personally had a problem with him and considering some of the content we have over here, I think it's pretty safe to say that nobody really cares about his games having murder and rape in them.

That said, while it is definitely true that Sammy gets away with an extremely surprising amount of stuff that other writers on CoG wouldn't get away with, but the problem isn't that Sammy is allowed to get away with stuff like having really disturbing content in his games and having a "sock puppet" account. The problem is that Jason seems to make up the rules as he goes along and decide who they do or don't apply to based on who he happens to have had an argument with that day. People aren't pissed that Sammy hasn't been banned from CoG yet. (Personally, considering some of the things he's said, I've got to say I'm bloody impressed!) ^_^

Also, and I think this is the main reason why you've managed to turn everybody on the site against you with a single post (besides your inability to capitalize) is that I don't get what it's got to do with Gower. The reason Gower doesn't jump at the chance to ban Sammy isn't 'cos he's "sucking his dick" it's because he's actually a decent guy who doesn't use his position as a mod to go around looking for any excuse to ban people. >.<

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

i heard cpt booze is young so i wouldn't be surprised if sammy talked him into taking the fall for him and tevin. the "faked" screenshots seem a lot more real to me than cpt booze's "confession" lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
We know the originals were real, because they said all that shit directly in front of multiple people who are regulars here. How do you think we got the screenshots?

Tevin is the kind of guy btw who promotes a person to mod immediately upon finding out they're female, then "jokingly" asks for a roleplayed internet kiss in exchange.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

thats a good point. i'm used to cys being a secondhand source and not where i talk about this shit so i think i forgot that all this shit came from you guys.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
>The problem is that Jason seems to make up the rules as he goes along and decide who they do or don't apply to based on who he happens to have had an argument with that day.

That's been the major problem I've have with the site for awhile. He doesn't treat it like a business so I don't treat it like a business either and just hang on to my money. I can put up with someone bring a tyrannical douchebag so much more easily if they're at least a consistent one and not repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot while they do it.

The other observation is....interesting. You really should post it in the other thread. I never looked at the fakes very closely since I was in my phone but you do raise a good point. Nice detective work.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

not to sound like i'm obsessed with hating sammy but i actually have an entire list of reasons why i think those screenshots are real if you ever want to hear it.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

I don't really want to get sucked into the whole Sammy thread since he does do a lot of shit that's really easy to make fun of (like throwing his friend under the bus to save face with the CoG mods he blatantly hates) but that said... I don't want to end up making fun of him for shits and giggles. He kind of reminds me of my brother and it makes me sad. :(

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

he reminds me of my brother too and that's probably why i hate him but that's fair. i personally dont see how anyone can look at sammy and not recoil in disgust but that's just me lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Well, from your opening post, your main issue seemed to be that his stories contained a bunch of rape and murder and... Well, just pick a random game by EndMaster and you'll see how much that kind of content bothers us. :p

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

i mean i did come from Cog so yeah it's not my cup of tea and i think the bigger issue is more that sammy got to have a game with that - and outside the adult section for the longest time - when Cog is supposed to not like that sorta thing. its a very good and clear example of Cog bending the rules for him and then Sammy throwing a bitch fit for everyone to see and not getting in trouble for it or anything hes ever done.

the issue always comes down to sammy getting special treatment.

and also i didn't actually start this thread lol. this was originally in the other sammy thread but then someone made a new thread and started it with my post and gave it the subject of "triple agent gower" so it looks like i started it lol.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Threads get amusingly renamed around here.  It's part of the way stuff works.  And it doesn't bother me in the slightest, either.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

sounds like something a triple agent would say.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Look, you can be loyal to more than one entity at a time, while still caring very deeply for both of them.

At least, that's what I tell Natalie.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

And Kelly ^_^

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

LOL!

I have no idea what is happening here, but this one post is great.

As an outsider, and just skimming, what I have gathered is that unseater hates Gower for some reason. If I am understanding correctly unseater's real name is Sammy, and he is upset because Gower is moderating for two sites? I also am confused because unseater claims to hate violent and sexual games, but also claims to be willing to bend over for Mizal?

I don't know I am too tired to read all of this rambling. My opinions are only that Gower can like to help people write on more than one website, and that this post is hilarious after reading Private Game for Natalie. No one is obligated to listen to opinions though.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Unseater strongly dislikes certain aspects of Sammy, but they are not Sammy, they just got accused of it. They also dislike how Jason/Gower are handling certain things on CoG, but due to some talk (further up) it seems Gower has been let off the hook due to not having as much power as it may first seem, and for being willing to listen.

Gower doesn't moderate this site tho, he is just a prolific figure on account of a number of things, one being knowing how to write. He does moderate CoG tho.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Thank you! I love the short version of things. I don’t know what CoG is, but it sounds separate. Unless this website controls it? Like a sub-brand? I smell a conspiracy 

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Zake giving a SHORT answer?! IMPOSSIBLE! CoG is an entirely different site. They have IF that is sold in the Play Store and such.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Your thread has more posts than the Sammy thread now. Feel special.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

does this mean i get an official "i hate sammy" club letterman jacket?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Nah, I knew that bit, I meant "opening thread" as in the thread that you opened with... But yeah, I definitely think it's safe to say that Gower doesn't give any preferential treatment to Sammy. As for the others... Well, like I said before I am extremely impressed that Sammy has managed to avoid the dreaded CoG ban-hammer of doom... I mean, he's done all the stuff that people would usually get banned for and then some. Like I said though, it's not the fact that Sammy hasn't been banned that people have a problem with, it's the fact that other people will get banned for seemingly no reason.

... Like I said, CoG related drama tends to rile me up. I should really write something instead. :p

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Did you have to show on a doll where your brother touched you? I get it man, if I had to do that I'd probably also go around talking about sucking dicks and whatnot.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

you sure talk about molestation a lot. do you want to talk about it?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

No no, today is all about you dear. So tell me, was it only your brother? Or did his friends get in on it every now and then?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
http://chooseyourstory.com/Story/Kelly_Unicornstrider_and_Friends_(1982-1985)_Super_Quiz.aspx

http://chooseyourstory.com/Story/Marooned_on_Giri_Minor.aspx

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/The_Dolls'_Quest.aspx

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/through-time

Read a story or keep playing with DarkSpawn, your choice.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Just double checked and the email that Sammy sent to Rachel wasn't actually included in the screenshots that kardymon posted... So it makes much more sense now. :p

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

What do you mean. Jason is the one that has been wiping up Sams threads as well as his ass.

Gower may be a triple agent with a gun to my head as we speak but he's the best

You're just a bitch and too much of a pussy to reveal who you actually are to say this stuff

The only unseating you are doing is to take Jasons micropenis 

p> 

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
You're too late, we already gave him citizenship.

He has an avatar now, we had no choice.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Bah

Look, Mizal

I sound like a sheep now

Have you ever seen a cross between a corgi and a sheep?

You have now

:D

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
@unseater Please watch this five or maybe six times before your next post:

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

is this you taking me under your wing? do i call you "senpai" now?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
Call her Miztress.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago
It's true that you do seem to be the kind of site member I typically wind up adopting.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

So now have I to erase my account? because I won't accept an asshole, that directly insulted me and hasn't the cojones to say who he is. All of you are nice and dandy but I haven't received any retribution that for all he has been said hates me.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Perhaps winning a fiery duel would be retribution enough?

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Are you five years old? No. He didn't even apologize so hell, if a mockery of duel would not work.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

You are right—how childish—we should just kill him. 

On a more serious note, I think your English is very good for it being your second language! Also no need to be angry at me, I do understand your frustrations, but on the internet some people just act like jerks for no reason

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

Sorry, about that, I should learn to control my anger. You are right.

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

No worries, I am not mad or anything. 

Triple Agent Gower

4 years ago

What the hell did I just read? Lol.

I was feeling down on myself because I haven't written anything since the last time I posted and haven't read any of the stories Mizal told me to, but the misfortunes of this poor bastard have cheered me right up.

I think you all already know how I feel about Sammy, but I've never had an issue with Gower, he doesn't stand around with his finger hovering on the delete button and then refuse to explain anything and threaten you if you ask, like certain other people. So I don't think it's very cool or productive to follow a volunteer mod to another site where he just wants to write grammar articles and chill and start interrogating him in public, just message him over there and stop being a pussy bitch. This is some kind of weird stalker behavior.