Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Cutenimegurl is tying to get the site banned

2 years ago

He is now trying to get the site deleted, he just told me, he says he also made a new account.  Yesterday, an the day before I was at home on here, so my IPs are different.  His IPs are the same.  He said at 2:30 it will be gone.  Please try and stop this, this site actually brings me happyness.  Hopefully it doesnt happen, and if it does, Thanks for the memories guys.

2 years ago
o noes!

2 years ago
Just accept that your friend is a doing good and impressing their teachers and family any morning they get their shoes on the right feet and their underwear facing the right direction. You don't need to humor their claims of supervillain cyberhacker powers. It's really best just to stop speaking to them, sounds like you've got enough going on without letting some weirdo troll you over these things.

From: RyRylie27 To: mizal Date: 12/12/2021 9:13:01 PM Please listen to me Mista_Moose said for me to make alts so they don't focus on you I don't know what he means by that I am telling the truth please believe me.

For instance I have no idea what the fuck this is even trying to say. We're dealing with a person who after 14 years has not even mastered basic communication in their native language. Somehow I don't feel threatened.

2 years ago

Yeah, his name is jack donpeirri, he's salty he got banned and is pinning the blame on me.  I told him to stop making alts cause it would get me banned, because we have the same IP because school.  But, you can check rn because I'm at home currently

2 years ago

Your name is [Horus Lupercal] and you should be the one to blame for showing me this website bye bye asshole

2 years ago
I should probably edit out these doxxing attempts at some point.

But, meh.

2 years ago
Lying bastard ain't even a real moose! He's an caribou!

2 years ago

you're a caripoo

2 years ago
You a flightless puffin, bitch!

2 years ago

If I'm mista moose, and youre mrs moose then does that mean... no.... or...?

2 years ago
no.

2 years ago
NO!

2 years ago

Well you're a bitchless puffass, hoe!

2 years ago
I'll have you know, I've got plenty of bitches, and moose lady like me needs a puffy ass to keep warm in the winter. Gonna be nice and snug while all those bony ass deer freeze their titties off.

2 years ago

Guys omg no this so scary their gonna delete CYS!!!

2 years ago

Deleted by who? How? What exactly does he believe he's doing? This is fascinating

2 years ago

We've been backtraced.

2 years ago

His dad is the CEO of the internet.

2 years ago
If you keep putting stock into this ridiculous bullshit, you're taking a risk on contracting his retardation. Just lol at him and move on.

2 years ago

Please Cuteanimegurl, spare the storygames! 

2 years ago
Commended by mizal on 12/13/2021 6:44:08 PM

2 years ago

I hope you're ready for the bill. I told you I was going to double my hourly rates for turning into a replacement left leg whether the next time was an emergency situation or not!

2 years ago

Hol' up... Is that me in the background holding a skull? ^_^

2 years ago

Is it over? Have we survived the site being banned forever? How can we hope to rebuild!?

2 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen, we survived

2 years ago

Glad to hear the long national nightmare is over.

Carry on.

2 years ago
We may have survived, but at what cost?!?

2 years ago
Well I wasn't going to say anything, but the reason I haven't been on the forum much the last week was because I was part of an elite team sent in by Alex to hunt down the "Cuteanimegurl" threat.

After tracking his IP to his compound we shot and hacked our way through his cyber-clone army, but right as we busted in to confront him, we found Ninjapitka standing over the body, having entered through the skylight and struck him down just as he was about to hit the 'DELET CYS' button he'd installed on his keyboard.

However it wasn't over yet; a sensor attached to his heart detected the proximity of Hanzo steel, and set off a two minute countdown timer taped under the desk. Fortunately, this was defused with two seconds to spare during a tense scene, and all is now well.

2 years ago

Mizal and Ninja were actually kind of the spoilsports of this team, as they were the only ones whose consciousnesses weren't uploaded into cybernetic primates during the mission. Fortunately Malk's nimble marmoset fingers were able to pick out the right wires just in time, and there were victory hoots all around. That's what I remember anyway... I actually never finished the training simulation that keeps you from going more than 60% monkey, I may have just been hooting and slapping security cameras the whole time. I may not have been at the compound.

2 years ago
*monkey noises*

2 years ago

Ooh ooh.

Ahem, the effects haven't quite worn off yet.

2 years ago
The program took one look at my knuckles, noticing they're as dirty as the underneath of my feet, and decided with a shrug of indifference, "close enough." We're all just lucky our foe, for whatever brain-dead reason, tried to destroy us using a Mac. I think the site-ending hack requires Windows 11.

2 years ago

Hopefully the only thing either of you will be 'tying' is a noose. 

2 years ago

2 years ago

Probably the greatest comment in this thread. Actually had me laugh out loud.

one year ago

I actually spat from how much I laughed at this comment lmao. Wish I had the power to give out commendations, I'd give this post like 10 of those.

2 years ago
Aside from the piece by MHD, this whole thread is just sad.

2 years ago

I just wanna know who the fuck's skull I'm holding.

2 years ago
Probably just a random noob skull from the pile in the back. Does anyone even keep track anymore?

2 years ago

Alas, poor Random Noob from the pile in the back. I knew him, Horatio! ^_^

2 years ago

Read that as "I want to know whose skull I'm fucking."

2 years ago

I am not surprised in the slightest.

2 years ago
Would it have improved the situation, or made it worse if I hadn't forgotten to mention the blood grooves in Ninja's sword?

2 years ago
Oh, I thought that was just a given ;)

2 years ago

People are still replying here? damn, I gots to incude this in my video, which is almost done with the script ;) (My youtube is maybe clownish)

2 years ago

Yey! Exciting! ^_^