Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

AQGSM - Answer Question Get Suranna's Mom

9 months ago
I ask a question. The first to provide an acceptable answer gets points. Subsequent funny answers or bants may recieve additional pointless points.

9 months ago
Let's start with an easy one to demonstrate the concept of this thread.

Q: Are there more rocks or paper in the world?

9 months ago

I think it's got to be paper, because there's more discrete paper, and a lot of the stone in the world is all connected into large masses, so you couldn't really call them individual "rocks."  If you'd said "more rock or paper" then I think it would be the former.

9 months ago
you get a point because idk the answer but you sound correct enough and answered first

9 months ago

What? WTF, no! I mean sure, there's a shit tonne of paper in the world, but paper is a man made item. Despite how much of it there is, we have to constantly make more because it keeps getting used and there's never enough. But rocks... Dude, the entire planet is made of rock! I mean... Pebbles! Think of a pebbly beach Think how many rocks have got to be on that beach. Now, how many rocks must be on the surface of every single beach in the whole world. A lot, right? Now keep in mind that's just the rocks on the surface. There are rocks underneath the soil too. Try to dig a tunnel without stumbling across any rocks. Think how deep the soil must go, and think how many rocks you're going to find before you hit bedrock? And you know what bedrock is made of? Fucking rocks! And that's just on the earth! There's rocks buried under the sand at the bottom of the ocean, you know? I mean, wherever you're standing in the world, anywhere, it's safe to assume that there are hundreds, maybe thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of rocks directly beneath you. If you are holding a book in your hand there are probably more rocks beneath you buried in the soil than there are pages in that book... Just... So many fucking rocks!

9 months ago
those are minerals. and if pebbles are rocks then leaves are paper and if sand is rocks then leaf fibers must also be paper

9 months ago
Next you'll say confetti isn't paper.

9 months ago

Pebbles are rocks! I mean sure sand isn't rocks, but pebbles are definitely rocks.

9 months ago

What's the difference between a pebble and a rock? Hint: only one is big enough to satisfy Suranna's mom

9 months ago
You guys are all just copying End now. Why don't you go and write a 600k storygame if you're going to do that.

9 months ago

600k... Is that how many cocks are in Suranna's mom right now? ^_^

9 months ago

It could be a sequel to how many cocks were in coins' mom.

9 months ago
Which of her moms are you guys even talking about? She said she's in Utah, she's got to have at least 5 or 6.

9 months ago

Not you too! :(

9 months ago
Eventually paper will win if it hasn't already, especially if it was paper produced vs currently existing. It's made of a renewable resource while the rocks we have now or all we'll ever get, and they can be crushed or worn away over time. .

9 months ago

I mean, trees are only as renewable as the earth itself is, and as long as the earth is hot on the inside and reasonably chilled on the outside, we'll still have magma and shit coming up to the surface and making new rock and then having that get broken up into smaller rocks and the pressure of the big plates pushing together condensing old dust into new rocks in an unending cycle

9 months ago
https://www.theworldcounts.com/stories/paper-waste-facts

It seems that produced just this year we are up to 234 million tons of paper and counting. Do rocks have a fancy counter that moves while you watch it? No, they do not, I rest my case.

9 months ago

The WORLD produces 234 million tons of paper every year, but the United States alone produces roughly 100 million tons of gravel every year for industrial purposes. That's not even counting the amount of gravel every other country produces, nor the gravel produced by accident! And what is gravel if not millions of small rocks?

9 months ago
Ford already disqualified pebbles! Look I don't make the rules in this debate, but keep in mind you're also disagreeing with a tenured English professor, if he doesn't know about paper than who does. You're obviously wrong!

9 months ago

I don't care about ford's extenuation because the earth is so impossibly large and outnumbers actual living matter by so much that even counting leaf fibers, rocks would still outnumber paper by orders of magnitude.

9 months ago
The Earth is one rock with some pebbles of varying sizes on it.

Win for team paper! This is why ancient wisdom declares that paper covers rock.

9 months ago

Number of "one rocks covered in various sized rocks" in the universe: an estimated 700,000,000,000,000,000,000

Number of those rocks that contain paper in any form: 1 that's not even really that big as rocks go.

Paper flatly outnumbered

9 months ago

Yeah, but the question was are there more rocks or paper in the world, so...

9 months ago

world can also be broadly used to refer to the universe. If he wanted paper to win he should've said "in a house" because there's generally less rocks there. But once the circle of the venn diagram even gets as big as earth, paper is utterly outnumbered. You can't make entire landscapes out of paper yet, and once humanity is capable of doing such a thing either we'll all be dead and paper production will end, or we'll be tapping into other planets and asteroids for resources in which case rock still wins.

9 months ago

Eh it depends on semantics.

How big of a paper does it have to be to still count as paper? If we are talking about super small pieces, don't forget paper shredders and confetti, and those kind of stack up.

9 months ago

I'm still more than confident that rocks outnumber them. In fact even if you boiled down paper to each and every atom that has ever been part of paperable plant roughage and then compared it to even the rocks that are on *land*, let alone the ones that live on the rest of the 80% of earth's surface, the amount of rock atoms would more than octouple the amount of paper there is or ever has been. Trees themselves rely on soil, which is a combination of ancient biomatter in a matrix of rocks that have been turned to unrecognizable dust, (and are in effect trillions of tiny stones themselves) in order to get the nutrients to become what they are and build any kind of mass that can become paper in the first place. And even then it's not a 1-to-1 conversion of this mass into paper, material is lost in the pulping process. Paper by its very nature can only ever be a fraction of the rock on this planet, and not even a very big one considering what a thin sheet of green plants can actually inhabit on this massive ball of billions and billions of fragmentary rocks. To say paper even resembles a competitive number in this field, on this earth, is a blithering retard statement.

9 months ago
exoplanets are made of paper but the question was tricky cause I said only the world including the turtles all the way down

9 months ago

Q: Are there more doors or wheels in the world?

9 months ago
One can answer this question by simply looking out the door. When you look at a car, there are cars with four doors and cars with two doors. However, whether the car has two or four doors, the car still has four wheels. So, quite clearly and obviously, there are more wheels (especially because many cars have a spare tire as well, but very few cars carry a spare door).

9 months ago

Once again, there's more dicks in your mom than either of those.

9 months ago

Unlike rocks and paper, google actually seems to have an answer for that one. Apparently there are approximately 42 billion doors in the world, and 37 billion wheels. So, more doors than wheels. More dicks in your mom than the two combined. ^_^

9 months ago
wheels. I can roll more things than I can open.

9 months ago
nice one. have a point.

9 months ago
woot! thanks!

9 months ago

There's more dicks in Suranna's mom than either of those.

9 months ago
Paper because apparently you folks like EATING rocks

9 months ago
Q: Why do mirrors only reflect left to right and not up to down?

9 months ago

Because they can't read up to down, duh

9 months ago
you answered first but I don't like you so you get nothing

9 months ago

That's what Suranna's mom said to imad when he offered the two dollars.

9 months ago
Because they don’t actually flip the image, it’s simply reflected straight across in a straight line. If it “flipped” the image and the light waves crossed to the other side, it would actually just be correct. It’s more of a words issue than a science issue

9 months ago
Mirrors do not actually reflect. Instead, when you peer into a mirror, you are simply looking through a window into another dimension. And yes, that dimension does contain another version of you who, at that very time, also happens to be looking into a mirror in their dimension. I do not have time nor space to go into the differences between you and your other self in the other dimension, but yes, there are indeed a very large number of these other dimensions; and no, there are not any in which you are a pirate, clearly, or one day when you looked into a mirror, you would see you with an eye patch.

9 months ago

Boing

9 months ago
this is great

9 months ago

You know what else is great? imad's mom's throat game.

9 months ago

That's what spoons are for.

9 months ago
but I like this

9 months ago

You would like that, you fucking degenerate.

9 months ago

Because fuck you that's why.

9 months ago
Commended by EndMaster on 7/23/2023 9:09:08 PM
A grapefruit!

9 months ago
Q: Are there more tables or chairs in the world?

9 months ago

More chairs. If you think about it, chairs are essential items for tables, and there can be multiple chairs for one table.

9 months ago
props for a speedy answer but you are wrong so you get -1 points

9 months ago

Bedside tables require no chairs.

9 months ago

More tables because imad's mom's fat ass keeps breaking all the fucking chairs

9 months ago

More tables. There are more things you can put stuff on than the human ass will fit on, and every chair is really just a table for butts.

9 months ago
this

9 months ago
The posting masterful as always from the poster. The post itself is dense with content and it kept me entertained until the very end. I couldn't help but be enthralled by the thought that is so neatly and wonderfully put in this post.

I have to say that I enjoyed every minute of this post. I'm tempted to say that the poster has outdone themselves. I would like to thank them for yet another wonderful read, I eagerly anticipate the next post that they may create. Be it some inspired sequel to this post or something completely different altogether.

At this point I think that it is safe to say that it is only right for me to look foward to their next post. The level of care and attention to detail that the poster places into each of the posts is always a treat to read and enjoy.

Thank you for creating this amazing post and thanks to the poster once again, for writing wonderful and enthralling posts.

9 months ago
my pleasure bb

9 months ago
You festering pustule. May the leeches never leave your stomach folds

9 months ago
Butts? I squat on my chairs to keep my butt from flattening out.

9 months ago

then they're not even chairs at that point, just pedestals.

9 months ago

There are also multiplication tables, the periodic table, frequency tables, timetables, etc. 

9 months ago

There are far more hairs than stables, idiot 

9 months ago
I farted.

9 months ago

I remember back in the internet years of the early 2000s being on a forum where someone posted this exact phrase. Or more precisely they posted it as the title of a thread with the actual post saying "It was warm and wet."

This was then followed by one of the mods saying this was the worst post ever.

I can safely say that this is not the case here and Ogre will not be banned like "BubbaDaRedneck" was back on that less based forum.

9 months ago

Pretty sure if it's warm and wet, it qualifies as a shart.

9 months ago
I can't believe I only ever shart.

Q: What even is a dry fart?

9 months ago
The aftermath of a sand enema

9 months ago
wise words

9 months ago
Q: Where do birds go when it rains?

9 months ago

To [(insert someone's name]'s mum's arse, large enough overhang to shelter plenty.

9 months ago

Don't be shy, Darius. Say it. :)

9 months ago

9 months ago

They just fly up until they're on top of the clouds where it's nice and dry.

9 months ago

The horse's name was Friday

9 months ago

The backpack contained a parachute.

9 months ago
It's monday

9 months ago
It's tuesday

9 months ago

Somewhere, over the rainbow.

9 months ago

They're poking holes in the clouds. That's why it's raining. 

9 months ago

Away from this thread